(2008/01) Jan 2008 MTBs

Lynn, I do beat RaeAnne's buttocks when she's naughty eg. throw toys around etc. But now she's very smart liao, if I tell her, Mummy say cannot throw your things. If naughty how? Mummy beat your backside then she beat her backside cheekily to show me. :p
 


Jess,
Do you have info about the orchetra thingy?

Tongtong,
But I make sure he drinks a lot of water after that lah. So far so good.

Lynn,
Never slap my son. My hubby said even scold also cannot, let alone slapping. He said when our son grows older and can communicate with us, then can start scolding :) Now even if I raise my voice a bit, my hubby will quickly said, do you have to do that, can't you just calm down and talk to him nicely?
 
kitsune, tongtong, aque, jess, krystle
thanks for the nice words.
i really need to get out from the weekend parent situation liao...

mylvera
i had a good thought about your suggestion on the way back home yest. hmmm...must slowly broach this topic with my boss since work is picking up; new launches and all...

kam
60bucks sounds reasonable...i doubt my colleagues wants to eat durians, they sick of it liao so i got no kaki liao...only grumpus and you left haha

angelsky
how? no signs of bb wanting to come out? heehee

icy
you feeling better? anymore spotting? you are always included in my daily prayers leh

lynn
me and my hb smack my boy - hands only.
either that or we wave the satay stick (aka home cane) and he will stop. if after few warnings never stop, then i will cane him. honestly, what can a satay stick do? ahhaha...so crappy sometimes. but it works. he is scared of the satay stick.
 
Angelsky,
Don't worry lah. I also told my colleague not to worry. Coz baby now only 2.6Kg @ 38 weeks is not very heavy. Still can afford to eat durians. But she herself skeptical coz her #1 was light @ 2.8Kg only. So if your baby is still not very big, can eat a bit lah.

Kam,
Good that baby is still normal range. Then no worries and still can indulge into durians. On the other hand, I hope my baby is not getting too big... Coz I read on Sep 09 thread, those who are in 32 weeks have babies weighing 1.7Kg but my baby already weighed 1.5KG @ 28 weeks. Scary leh... I don't want to deliver early due to baby too big leh... I want to drag until after 39 weeks.

Lynn,
Have not slapped my girl yet. Only beat her lightly on her bums, legs and hands. My hubby believed in "Education of Love" type. Will talk and lectur her but won't beat her. Where your hubby slapped your boy? I hope it is not face coz really very heartpain to see that.
 
Pixie, I also used to be weekend parent for a few months till I buey tahan and brought my son back to SG hehe. My situation is worse then u cuz I drove back to KL every weekend. Hope you can get out from that situation too!

jess- thanks for the info!
 
Pixie
Thanks so much! Your prayers works. Thanks god! I stop spottings already. Getting more hopeful now.
 
Icy,
So happy to hear that! Try to avoid carrying your son for the next few months. Rest more.

Pixie,
My hubby is like you, never sick of durians one. I actually don't craze for it, but just to make my hubby happy lor, drove all the way to 717, and almost late from picking up my son from childcare :p

krystle,
My next checkup also this Friday. I guess baby will be about 2.5kg now (I am at 35 week), so average size bah. My #1 only 2.97kg at delivery (37.5 week). I told my gynae I ate lots of durians, and she smiled to me leh. Hubby said my gynae must have liked durians a lot, should buy her a box :)
 
mylife,

Am interested in the Elmo DVDs. How much are they?? My son loves Elmos....:p

Pixel,
The mickeymouse DVD is the one u recommended to me the other time??

Cars
Anyone driving a stream?? Would like some feedback on stream.....is it good??
 
kam
then your hb should buy me a box too heehee since we are "zhi tong dao he" ppl...
your hb wont gain weight from all the durians he ate?
cempedak (is that how you spelt it) is my fav too...my mom say in good season now liao. lurve it....
who knows how to choose a good one?
 
mandygoh
yah!! you bought it in the end or not ah? forgot? i remembered you said you went into the shop, cant see it, never buy rite?
 
icy dont worry! i used to have spotting too, and got one day i climbed up a high chair/bench during lunch and when i got down my waterbag burst a bit. + spotting.
 
tongtong
i seconded that! but sometimes in pasar malam, some of the stall fried the jackfruit and pass off as chempedak leh!!
i like it in any form

waterbag burst a bit then how ah? the water leak out and then? wont leak all out? 1st time heard of it wahhh!
 
pixie, yea water leaked out and wet my pants, but it din leak all la, but already scared my heads off and quickly went to gynae. i borrowed a pad from my colleague immeidately! i think it's not "waterbag burst" but another term, forgot what the gynae said liao. but indeed was scary. that reminded me not to climb up and down when preggie :p
 
pixie,
Ya hor, we should, to thank you for introducing the 717 and the part time cleaner :)

I prefer jackfruit than cempedak. Long time ago, one of my uncles, who like to breed plant, successfully married jackfruit + cempedak. End product was the flesh and size of the jackfruit, plus the taste of the cempedak. That's the best I had!

I only know when choosing cempedak, must smell it, if can't smell the fragance, don't buy.
 
tongtong,

Fried Chempedak is yummy.....Love it too....They sell it at the goreng pisang shop at Changi Village sometimes....You can get it there....

Pixel,
Yah, got it....think my mom bought it for me.....
 
kam
next time if you ever meet your uncle, i want the seed of the hybrid leh. then i ask NEA to plant it outside my blk hahahahahhahahaha!!!

mandy
im wondering if the shop will have the same dvd for the new volumes heehee
do you know they have the same for winnie the pooh? like few volumes...forgot price too liao
 
Mandy,
Saw your blog that you juz sold your integra. U want to buy Stream ah? Expanding your family too?? #2?? heehee ;)
Stream is quite spacious in the middle row. But think last row can't get much aircon & troublesome to get in & out. Only use last row when in laws are with us. If not, think Stream is too big for a family of 3-4.

pixie,
totally can understand how u feel cos' i hv been in your situation for long. Recently, my boy is ok to bid "gd bye" at the door & leave with my hubby. But he will start crying for my mum halfway thru' the journey back home, he even cry until vomit out the milk. Got so messy & smelly in the end. Very scare of him to "chu this type of pattern".

Lynn,
we also never slap on the face so far. The most is beat his mouth for biting toys. I feel that a bit to harsh to give them a slap at this young age. I rem when i was very young (abt 5 or 6 year old), my mum try to slap me cos i was naughty. The moment she raised her hand, i fainted. Really fainted leh. Scare her so much, i still rem she kept calling my name to wake me up. After that, she never slap me liao, hahaha. Even today, we still rem that incident. My friend teased me that i know how to act at such young age. But that was not acting. I really scare until faint when my mum want to slap me. So weak rite. Now think already also find it so funny ;)
 
JanBB, you have the old stream or new stream? Hubby never make up his mind whether want to buy or not. Think since COE is going up, up and away, we'll kiv after baby is born bah. Maybe a tight squeeze but try and make do for the time being lor.
 
mylvera,
u looking for CL? My CL recommend by itok is ok. Cooking so so. Think pixie ask before, as what i have replied she is booked until next yr feb except the mth of oct. When is your EDD? CL is still with me until this fri, you let me know if you want to hire her.
 
I can't rem which mth he bid at this price. Maybe is dec08 or Jan/Feb 09? And we still hold on to this COE for 1-2mths before we finally decide to change to stream. At that time, his bro told him to bid cos dunno hear from who that it will be very low. Then my hubby juz bid & heng heng got it ;)
 
JanBB, oic, we very lazy, always rely on car agent to bid for us, no wonder can never get such good deals. :p

Ya, agree with Kam, think your mum must have been so scared and guilty for making you faint. I would too lor. ;)
 
janbb,

erm.. i jz booked (3 hrs ago) thro PEM confinement agency. Tonite paying the deposit liao. i let u know again if tonite fails :p
 
Jess,

Do you mean this one by the Singapore Chinese Orchestra?

Outdoor Rhapsody
Date: 2 August 2009
Venue: Singapore Botanic Garden
Time: 6.00pm

Tongtong/Jess,
Most likely we will go, cos my hubby likes outdoor music. If you decide to go, let me know, we can meet up :)
 
yo all.. gd afternn
happy.gif

so busy the whole morning...

javier nw having rashes on his body.... duno is it becos yest bring him to the beach and play ball at the grass tats y like tat..? or it is becos of the recovered fever tats y like tat...

poor him... hope he is not xin ku.. must continue to monitor and monitor him...
 
I told my hb to beat his hands, legs instead of slap him on e face... So far i only beat his hands very lightly and i tink less than 5times. Sometimes my boy use his toy to knock on e dinning table a few times then my hb will slap him, my hb said no table manners! Oh... Please.. how would he understand all these? my hb only slap him wen we're at hom, i already told him in public dont do such ting.

Pauline: RaeAnne so cute.

Pixie: Satay stick- my hb ask mi to go and get one too, dat was few mths ago...

JanBB: u really fainted? i tink if my boy fainted my hb also scared liao... my parents never slap mi b4.

Icy: wat happen to u? Spotting? i had spotting on off for almost 1mth for dis no.2 pregnancy.. until i used up 2packs of whisper.For no.1 i only had spotting for 1wk but dont kw how come dis no.2 i had spotting for 1mth..
 
kitsune,

cos my hb have yet to see the whole website n details of the "contract". he might not agree to it tonite after the "briefing?"
 
Aiyoh, so cham, you are the one who needs CL mah, why he'll be so fussy. Contract can also safeguard your interests, at least the CL can't fly you aeroplane. :p

Lyn, she's naughty lor. Shows that she's not afraid of me and I'm the only one who disciplines her somemore. Sigh.

My ILs say she understands teochew, chinese, hakka now, even though cannot speak. They say something in hakka, then she'll go and do it. They say next time must resort to speaking hainanese cos she don't understand. haha.
 
Janbb, wah it was real serious that you scared till faint! And you still remember what happened when you were 5 to 6 years old. My childhood memories totally blank leh, I also wonder why… erm…

Kam, if it’s Chinese orchestra confirm I go liao, because I’m in the Chinese orchestra throughout my secondary sch days! Hehe. Hey yea we can meet up! I will go say hi to you cuz I can recognize you la hehe

Jess, rashes after having fever? Mine had that so I think is roseola.

Lynn, for your spotting did you take any medicine? Last round my gynae prescribed me duphoston.
 
Dear RC followers....

got new feature in RC ar?? can/ must sell drinks? making me broke in RC liao
sad.gif


kitsune,

these few days i know my hb has been giving in to me alot. haha even when i told him i wana meet my poly frds in aug as 1 of them had given birth n celebrating her son's full mth. my hb says ok, since i announced earlier, even if tat day his mother n siblings decided to celebrate por por's bday, we will still go to my frd's son's full mth party.
 
So strange hor, looks like most of us got spotting for no. 2, (maybe except Kam and mylvera). Maybe it's true that it's because we carry our no. 1. Cos I never had spotting for RaeAnne but no. 2, kenna spotting.
 
kitsune,

wrong.... i have spotting for #2 even in 2nd trimester. #3 ..touch wood... so far so good.. any spotting now i must admit myself into hospital.
 
tongtong
i went to read up on it...
Javier didnt have such a high fever and its only for like a day.. so i dun think it is roseola...

i guess it is allegy to the grass or heat rash ba....
happy.gif
 
tongtong,
ONzzzz!!! Though haven't got "permission" from my hubby (can't get him on the phone), but I am sure he will agree. I will key in your hp no in my phone and will call you on Sunday, k!


kitsune,
You have good memory hor, can remember the pregnancy history of all of us :)
 
Kam, for you I'm very sure cos your pregnancies have both been uneventful, no MS even, I'm so envious.

Mylvera, I don't think she mentioned for no. 1 or no. 2, but I know pre-eclampsia is the main concern for no. 2 and this pregnancy. :p RC, ya lor, I finally reched royal level for all my 4 restaurants and all the dishes, then they throw this spanner at me. Sian, back to square one to collect ingredients liao. :p

Sigh, with maid coming, I got to bring her along wherever I go liao in the day cos I don't trust to leave her alone at home. But good thing is I got another pair of hands to help me with RaeAnne lar. Where are you gals meeting up next Fri, if I finish 'training' my maid, I'll join too.
happy.gif
 
Mylvera,
Yes, new feature in RC!! Got Drinks menu and got to start serving drinks liao. Then got new ingredients required for drinks like coffee bean, tea leaves, water etc... If you don't serve drinks, there will be a "drink+clock" icon appearing above your customers to show that your customers gets angry w/o drinks served. Finally, must get a soda dispenser or fridge so that you can serve drinks. Your waiter will go to the dispenser or fridge to get the drink.
 
Krystle, thanks I bought the drinks fridge but put it in the corner where my waiters can't reach. No wonder my customers still got drink+clock icon. :p
 
krystle,

yes n i noticed the waitress will b very slow. seems like need 2 waitress / table leh .. else cannot serve, clear in time.
 
Kitsune: I also no spotting for both #1 & #2. ;-)

Kam: Outdoor Orchestra is nice event to go. If I was in sg, I would bring my girl there too.
 

Kitsune, Mylvera.
Yes, I also noticed that my waiters seem to work slower. Initially I got 5 cooks/stoves and 3 waiters. Since added the dispenser, my 3 waiters have problems serving my customers. I think the amt of time my waiter spent in getting drinks is the same as my cook preparing a dish. So I took out 1 cook and changed her to waiter. Situation improved but still getting "drink+clock" and "Dish+clock" icons at times. I just let it be mah. Haiz... I only completed 2 out of 53 dishes then now got drinks... Dun know when can complete everything...
 

Back
Top