Yo!!!! I am back! 1 day overdue, so far so good. Baby's position neither low nor high so wait. Placenta ok, blood pressure ok, no water retention, so doc gave me another week to hang in there. Maybe baby wanna wait for daddy to come back tomo night
Kitsune, me overdue by 1 day.
Today at TMC, so embarassing, think I go in so often for checkups for #1, then after that PD visits for #1, then now checkups for #2, even the valet pple recognize me, ask me 1 year 2 baby issit.
mylvera, thanks!!!!! You too k, rest as much when you possibly can. the confinement lady wanna recommend her friend to you? She take your deposit already? Be careful k. The last time I took my friend's confinement lady, also come highly recommended then she cant make it, so pass me to her friend, so I paid her friend the deposit then 2 months before I due she told me she cant make it, recommend her friend to me. Their recommend is not like pass the job to another, is more like she become middle person, charge the other new CL recommendation fee, must give ang pao one, then undercut the fees. Make my confinement super messy and super unhappy. Only good that came out was the last confinement aunty was good. I hate those fly kite ones. I also got the same excuse le, her son getting married. Super sudden hor. How come 2 months before then know one.
pixiepixel, she watches your niece as well? Then can understand that its tough to divide her time when there is more than 1 grandchild at home.
Babe, hmmmm tell myself patience patience patience, else I ignore their bad behavior if she is testing me, if not I will scream at the top of my voice when patience runs out. But I will usually try to redirect the behavior. If she pulls my glasses, I will ignore and just tell her that its not right to do so, I will not kick up a big fuss, else she finds it funny to irritate me, just like irritating her grandpa, coz she does that to him very often.