(2008/01) Jan 2008 MTBs

mei,
you're going to the babycare festival? i'm going to go also...think shld be next friday pm too...hehehe...are you bringing your kids?

pixie,
mamil gold got problem!?! dun scare me leh. i just bot 18 packs of mamil gold yday at ntuc. the one being recalled now is WYETH lah.

luvv,
thinkin of gg but i scared wasted trip. afterall i not joing contests and nothing much i wanna buy. onli milk powder. but leh, i juz bot milk powder yday to stock up.

kam,
u gg there for contest again?

Kam!!!!

Thanks!

So paiseh you page me so loud and clear here. hahaha!

WIll check out .. anyhow i be going next sunday for the event.. haha!

kam shd go for the babycare festival
happy.gif

Mei,

Not going to BCF, unless my boy is shortlisted for the contest lor. Haven't received anything yet, so probably not selected this time round. Good also lah, if not hubby might nag on me, cos have to go all the way to expo wor, plus next Sat has gynae appointment.

onsite contest?
i think only the finals will be held there.

from previous years, they already short-listed some entries prior to exhibition date.

maybe those interested to take part, can call the magazine to find out when's the closing date for submission.

Kam,

Wanna check with u how to send baby's pictures in to be featured in the online monthly magazine?? I feel like sending in to try try also:p

Fishia,

Thanks

Wendyg,

Eh..... your memory getting worse leh.... thought you have super memory can remember everything.......

You WERE the one who posted here reminded everyone that the deadline for submission for the BCF contest was 15th Feb.

According to the link Mei posted, Cover Baby Contest and Baby Idol Contest are pre-selected ones. The Toddler Telematch and Baby Crawling Contest are for on-site registration

Kam
i where got super memory la..

ya i remember i post a link for some contest but i dunno what contest... i din read & remember the content coz i hv no time for such things anymore!!!

COntest:
I might be going to the festival since I stay at the east but Natas is on the same period at the same place, definately very crowded!

aqua
I went to the Growing Up Gifted Class last sat, after the trial at LNT. It was 1.5hr, U can go and try, totally different from LNT, more movement and music. But the class is bigger like 6-12.. so more toddlers wondering ard. Xavier dun like the exploring part, they mix flour with water, at first he was ok to touch it but then he realise his hands are sticky and then lumpy, he start to cry.. haha

CALLING ALL SAHM AND FTWM (who can take leave...kekeke)

Want to meet up on 9 April (Thur) with mylife??
Suggested venue is Botanic Gardens - Jacob Ballas Children Garden. Other suggestions are welcome too! Who's keen????

mylife, can you make it? haha...I just anyhow choose a date since Friday is public holiday so I suggested thurs lor. I just start the ball rolling first then make changes accordingly.

wendyg,
The children's garden might be crowded on the public holiday right? Unless we change the venue. You can join us on the actual PH?

yvonne
no la dun change just coz of me, then pressure is on me to appear!!

mei
make lunch in offc?! ta-pao from home issit, then heat up in offc microwave.

Mandy,
What do you suggest?
Is mid-morning around 10am good? We let the kids play and drain their energy then we go for lunch at Casa Verde and they can sleep...hahaha!

AS Kitsune had posted, my gym @ marine parade having open house on 28 feb. The trial is free, but it is more like showcase and preview of their activities and gym and Q and A for parent. Children can play with the gym. lyn and I already book 2-3pm slot.. any mummies wanna join us?

Yvonne,
I am fine on the thursday. I like morning, afternoon time is warmer.

wendyg,
That's precisely the point! Hahaha...if you're going to make a special appearance then attendance might be good!

Yvonne,

Sorry, i will not be able to take any leave cos my job do not allow me to take leave. But if afternoon (which i think is too hot and thus not suitable).:p

mei,
my girl drinking mamil gold. but going to switch her over to enfa. Find that mamil is very very sweet, if some leak from the bottle onto your hands u can feel it's very sticky, so means a lot of sugar?
there's also a very strong vanilla smell and taste even though its supposed to be original flavour.

good thing is it's very easily digested and my girl drink already not heaty. Previously on NAN she was very heaty.

mylvera,
HAHA. no #3 lah. aiyo. I DUN WANT #3!!

idea hor. slow cooker. hmm. i've one. small one.
mon - bread with tuna
tue - beehoon soup with dumplings
wed - fish porridge
thurs -
fri -

Back