(2008/01) Jan 2008 MTBs

serene
i tested 2 weeks after i missed. how long have u missed urs?

mei
i also feel like taking leave go out shopping or ktv.... so sianz lei.. but my partner on half day leave too. so i guess maybe my boss won't approve?

same qns here.

violetice,
no need to treat me lar, im just saying on behalf of those people attending class with u.
happy.gif

Jess,

Buy a kit to test liao lor..... Ususally i will grap the cheapest one. This time round i test 2 times 2 days apart using the cheapest kit.

Serene
then buy a kit to test ba..
happy.gif

maybe strike liao...
happy.gif

for me, mine is seldom on-time. so if miss, me and hubby also dun really care. but so far, no good news. haha

Jacelyn,
me at PSA building. Is techno park near NOL? chio u for lunch next time ;)

Kam,
ya, aunties & uncle esp malay or indian leh.. i find them more considerate than chinese leh. Mayb becos' they have plenty kids, so more sympathetic towards preggie.

Aiyo "Ji Ba Ban - One hundred million!!!"
You heard of that song??? Jia sushi...Zou bei kee.. haha.. Enjoy...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_kv5QSoezYI

<font color="aa00aa">Serene,</font>
2 days delay might not be accurate even if it’s tested negative coz maybe too early stage cannot tell?

<font color="aa00aa">Luca,</font>
No mah, JanBB’s the only preggie one in class. Must give advantage to preggie!!

<font color="aa00aa">JanBB,</font>
$50 Big and $50 Small, uh, I also not sure how to count. Maybe it’s $250,000?
Woohoo. Not bad also leh.

haha now then i know what is JI BA BAN....
initially thought some chinese medicine or illness?!?!?

ah see wa wu JI BA BAN... i thought the song went like this? I didn't watch the show so i dunno... only hear people singing..
pardon me my Hokkien not so good

Serene
would u like to quickly do a home preg test or walk in any clinic &amp; ask for urine test... or maybe the 2 are the same. In case the anti-biotics are not suitable for preggies.
For me the other time, the infection didn't clear with the regular antibiotics, so doc wanted to give me stronger one. To play safe, he ordered urine test.. i didn't even know he was testing for pregnancy!!! When we walked back into the clinic, he broke the news... totally unexpected!

mei
Re: Take half day &amp; go KTV!!!
Hee, why not we arrange a good date &amp; do that??
I ONZ u!! A retreat for mummies w/o kids!! Calling for pixel...thot u miss ktv too??

aqua,

I hope it is a false alarm as I have plan this year to do some courses for my next challenge in my career. So at this point of time if I am preggy I really got no idea what shld I do man.

mei
oh that means hv to take leave to go la... i thought go during lunchtime... sing 30min, eat 30min, sommore come back to offc late. hahaha.

haha.... time off? ya, tell my boss i go see doc. gd idea ah.. keekeke.... mylvera teach me bad things!!!
happy.gif

if take PM, meaning 12pm leave office. by the time reach the ktv... 12.30... left 1.5 hours only lei. including munching time, selecting songs time, i guess left 1 hour le....

Janbb,

We are so near... i am near to comtech. I like the japanese food at ur building there.... The harbour city there also not bad. By the way, where do u ususlly lunch at?

wendy
FWAH! so hardworking! *claps*

RE: what was your wedding car &amp; who did it belong to?
hmm....we got no wedding car leh. ours was a very budget wedding cum rom, so no frills.
no wedding car, no cake, no popping of champange, diy wedding card, diy favours...u get the picture

janBB, u at which comapny in PSA bldg? last time almost changed company which was in PSA bldg. in the end never took up the job, else, can have lunch with u liao!

Jacelyn,
Hi-Fi, I love the jap food here too. Btw, now got 15% discount for lunch Bento. Yummy Yummy!!
Usually i will go AV mkt or anchorpt or harbourft (got free shuttle bus)if got time. If not, juz ta bao at my level 2 foodcourt or walk to comtech blk 4 or "wei xiao bao" that new foodcourt. How abt u?

KTV Retreat:
Oei, then ONZ or not?? Dun make me GIAN leh >.<
Find a Fri, take PM leave &amp; off we come, k-box!! Sing until 5pm, then go back "Kor Gia"!!! Heehee!

pixel
Hee, we shld exchange business card when meet up next time ;) Not a gd idea to post here, u noe what i mean?

Wendy/Mandy,
sorry hor. the jar can only cook plain porridge lah. i mix it with my food - fish/chix/vege - dip inside hot water to remove the salty sauce first, then mash or cut with scissors.

some countries don't allow you to bring raw food in rite?

grumpus,
3 playgrounds for me to choose from. Jalan mamor, Blk 107 or 113 Jalan Rajah. Where convenient for you? we can meet up leh... hehe. Is Joyce SAHM too?

Mylife,
why nobody give me such gift! at least Rylee quietly sit there and wait... mine will cry out till i appear. One evening can wake up a few times sometimes! no need to do things already.

hey got gathering inform me hor.. you know lah.. i may just disappear again!

Steph,
confinement still can be so active in forum! how do you do it?? Does Zander not seek for your attention?

Angelsky,
Yeah. i went to search in ebay too. hoping to find something cheaper but all so ex..

the thread is really moving too fast for me.. you all no need to work one meh? last time when i was working, i can't even log in to forum. so no mommy support at all!

Re: Little Neuro Tree.
just to let you all know Toa Payoh branch is also giving free trial.. i'll be going tmr for my #1, and Sunday for #2..

fisha

yes, i'm working also in office now. but one of my job scope is to follow the forum here. hehe.. sometimes i'm require to play some games in FB. haha

Q: what was your wedding car &amp; who did it belong to?

Citroen, belongs to uncle..no more liao

mei,
Joyce's #1 is drinking that.

fishia,
Joyce is a FTWM, date her out now when she's on ML..hehe

Back