(2008/01) Jan 2008 MTBs

Janbb: i'm interested too, althot i stays at Pasir Ris...
happy.gif
prefer wkends becos i'm workin wkdays.

hi mummies,

ANyone with the pump in style limited edition cooler bag??

ANyone knows if the black cooler bag (with silver inner lining) from Medela is better or the cooler bag that comes with their limited edition pump in style one?

Violetice,
the class is 1 hr per lesson.

<font color="0000ff">Re: Baby Jumper Gym
http://www.bjg.com.sg/programs.htm

Should we get started in one of the July weekend first? Btw, it is 6-7 babies in a class.
(Pls state your preference beside your nick?)

Will arrange a class for this group first &amp; if more interested, maybe u all will like to start another class with another appointed co-ordinator oki?

Hurry 3 more mummies, pls!!!

1)Janbb (Any weekend in july, after 11.00am)
2)Jacelyn
3)Serene Ng
4)Lynn Chong
5)
6)
7)</font>

Re: Baby Jumper Gym

Should we get started in one of the July weekend first? Btw, it is 6-7 babies in a class.
(Pls state your preference beside your nick?)

Will arrange a class for this group first &amp; if more interested, maybe u all will like to start another class with another appointed co-ordinator oki?

Hurry 3 more mummies, pls!!!

2)Jacelyn
3)Serene Ng
4)Lynn Chong
5)VioletIce
6)
7)

Sorry evening, missed u out!! Put u in now, oki ;)

Chermaine,
so nice u are going US!! When leaving? Enjoy your trip ^.^

Pls state your preference beside your nick?)
2)Jacelyn
3)Serene Ng
4)Lynn Chong
5)VioletIce
6)Evening
7)

JanBB, thks for collating
happy.gif

<font color="0000ff">Re: Baby Jumper Gym</font>

2)Jacelyn
3)Serene Ng
4)Lynn Chong
5)VioletIce
6)Evening
7)Steph77 (Prefer last wkend in July cos Zander having his 3rd jab next Fri scare he develop fever etc)

VioletIce,
My baby also very big, he was 9.95kg and 71cm when he took his jab last sat. But the PD, nurse and I all agreed he's actually more than 10kg becos he couldn't "fit" into the weighing scale , his 2 big "drumsticks" were sticking out of the scale...haha.

I just started him on Healthy Times oatmeal cereal yesterday. Gave him 1 big tablespoon and he ate it so well...but don't dare to let him finish all since PD said to start with max. 3 teaspoons in case he can't digest well. But he was so funny, he ate while sitting in his high chair and he was trying to eat both his cereal and the table...haha.

Hi Mandy, got your PM. Put u in too.

As mentioned earlier, the class can accomodate 6-7 babies only. We shld have two separate class oki. Pls state your preference beside your nick so that we can spilt into 2 group easily oki.

<font color="aa00aa">Re: Baby Jumper Gym

2)Jacelyn
3)Serene Ng
4)Lynn Chong
5)VioletIce
6)Evening
7)Steph77 (Prefer last wkend in July)
8)Mandy</font>

Evening,
Are u the mummy that have sent your #1 to shichida? If yes, will be great cos you will be in best position to advise us whether this class is gd or not after we attend this trial; )

I juz started work...so tiring man! Not sure how long this bf is going to last. So many of you start cereal already. I'm still waiting till 6m and anyway my bb having running nose so will hold on.

Maybe we should list first foods for babies ya?

anBB, thks for collating:)

2)Jacelyn
3)Serene Ng
4)Lynn Chong
5)VioletIce
6)Evening
7)Steph77 (Prefer last wkend in July cos Zander having his 3rd jab next Fri scare he develop fever etc)
8)Mandygoh

mummies who brought bb for swim

Lets post up our swimming pics with bb ler!

do your buy swimsuit for bb when go swimming? I only let my girl wear short n naked on top. haha..

Jan BB
thanks for arranging.
yeah me the mummy with my gal in shichida. want to compare between the 2. =)

2)Jacelyn
3)Serene Ng
4)Lynn Chong
5)VioletIce
6)Evening (weekdays/sat cos gal in shichida on sun)
8)Mandygoh

dear mummies,
me bad mummy. my boy has 2 big scratches on his face. sob sob. cut his nails last night + file but looks like not enuff. learnt from another mummy i should let him wear mittens after i cut cos sharp. sigh... btw my boy also fell from the bed @ 2 mths.

my baby also big...but the growth will slow down tremendously after 6 months.

He was 5.5 months when he took that 3rd 6-in-1 and he weighed 9.5kg...didnt take height cos he didnt do detailed checkup assessment. At 6 months exactly he is still 9.5kg...but a different weighing machine cos i went to a paed this time.

i gave him heinz cereal but he is not enjoying very much leh.

is Healthy time oatmeal really good. Heinz dun smell nice or what....nestle smell nice (last time i feed no 1 that)....but they say very sweet ...so i tot i try heinz and no 2 not very excited leh

JanBB

2)Jacelyn
3)Serene Ng
4)Lynn Chong
5)VioletIce
6)Evening (weekdays/sat cos gal in shichida on sun)
8)Mandygoh
9)godsent (Any weekend in july, after 11.00am)

Thanks for organising and oso giving me an sms cos I've not been active in the thread these few days cos bz wif my work (though at home)...

My gal jus went for 3rd 6-in-1 jab yday, She's 7.5kg &amp; 66cm &amp; pead said she's on 75%percentile.

Enfalac to Enfapro

I just called the Mead Johnson hotline. Enfapro IS NOT follow up for Enfalac. So have to change gradually. Better call them before you change to Enfapro. Dif baby is dif, depending on how many feeding you give each day

bebeyan,
Thanks but the photos in my laptop at home
happy.gif

eRnMum,
The oatmeal cereal had a very nice smell but not sure how it taste...hehe..at least my boy was enjoying it. I wanted to try the leftovers but forgot lah. This sat I will try when I feed him again.

currently my boi is refusing his milk,sometimes when he sees his milk bottle coming towards him, he will cry and tries to push the bottle away. he's quite cranky now , not sure whether its due to colic or his teething.

akohcp,

No lah, 8kg at 6 months is just about 50th percentile, so just right. Your son looks very innocent sitting in the big pale, but it's a very nice photo taken! Where did you take the picture?

kam> oh? 50th percentile? i got such a shock when i tally his weight against the chart in the health booklet. the chart indicate he's in 90th percentile...yhew..

any mum here bring their baby to swim already? im thinking of bring the baby to the punggol plaza for babyswim and massage. Anyone tried already? please feedback..thanks.

akohcp

I brought my gal to swim last Sunday and she loves it!! Will bring her this Sunday again. But i brought her to pool in condo not e one in punggol.

<font color="aa00aa">Re: Baby Jumper Gym

Mummies, we stick to 6 babies per class oki?
Since some of us has indicated our preference, shld we arrange one on 26 July (Sat), 11.00am?

2)Evening (weekdays/sat cos gal in shichida on sun)
3)Steph77 (Prefer last wkend in July )
4)godsent (Any weekend in july, after 11.00am)
5)violetice
6)</font>

<font color="0000ff">Another class?? Pls indicate your preference, thanks.

1)Jacelyn
2)Serene Ng
3)Lynn Chong
4)Mandygoh
5)
6)</font>

<font color="ff0000">Payment will be made directly &amp; personally to them on actual day. Is $37 per trial lesson.

Left 3 more mummies, anymore??
Rem some westside mummies like Ah Capp, Anglesky or any other mummies dun mind to travel, u onz??</font>

akohcp

For what i know, the shop at Punggol n Harbour Front doesnt require bb to wear swimsuit. All e bb there swim naked, only wear e neckfloat tats all. There's swimsuit available outside though. I only let my gal wear a shorts last Sun. haha. Might be buying a suit/Bikini for her cos she's a girl so not so nice to b naked in public, haha..

akohcp,

Which health booklet you are using? According to the TMC one, it's 50th percentile, as my son also about this weight.

bebe> thanks..i guess i shall let him go naked meanwhile.

kam>i also dun know got difference in the health booklet, i gave birth in KK, hence i supposed its the KK healthbooklet?

5)violetice
6) lyn78(Any weekend in july, after 11.00am)

5)violetice (Weekend class is fine.)
6)

<font color="ff0000">Yeah ! We got 6 here, shld we arrange one on 26 July (Sat), 11.00am?</font>

2)Evening (weekdays/sat)
5)violetice (Weekend)
6)Lyn78 (Any weekend in july, after 11.00am)

Another class?? Pls indicate your preference, thanks.

1)Jacelyn
2)Serene Ng
3)Mandygoh
4)
5)
6)

Payment will be made directly &amp; personally to them on actual day. Is $37 per trial lesson.

Yeah ! We got 6 here, shld we arrange one on 26 July (Sat), 11.00am?

2)Evening (weekdays/sat)
5)violetice (Weekend)
6)Lyn78 (Any weekend in july, after 11.00am)

Another class?? Pls indicate your preference, thanks.

1)Jacelyn
2)Serene Ng (Prefer last wkend in July )
3)Mandygoh
4)
5)
6)

Payment will be made directly &amp; personally to them on actual day. Is $37 per trial lesson.

Jan BB,

I was at Mayim restaurant yesterday for dinner from 7~830pm. What time were u there? When I was there, got a big family came in with a pram... and i got to adjust my bb pram to let the other pram pass thru ... any chance if it's you???

it was my second time there, i like the pao chai there... nice nice...

aiyoh... me gonna miss the fun for trial class ... sob sob...

*panick panick* still havn't finish packing... kan cheong now...

Sorry for the interrupt, anyone want to join postnatal yoga?

$90 for 8 sessions

venue: blk 154 Bishan RC
Time: 1.30pm-2.30pm

pls contact Rita at 94872845

akohcp,

my boy also hates milk these few days ... teats touch the mouth only cry loud loud ... only accept pacifier... so i got to make him sleep then pull out pacifier n push in the teats quickly... this trick does not work at night ... he will make some noise at night but refuse to drink ... wasted 2 bottles of milk for past 2 night... must be some chging pattern in their feeding ... sigh ... tough to understand little ones.

hi,
can someone recommend a good hair tonic or anti hairloss shampoo?
my hair has been dropping more &amp; more lately...HELP!!!

Back