(2008/01) Jan 2008 MTBs

nice tries nice tries ahhaha

all nope..

where got promotion??haiz... dun tiok sack good liao ...

#4?? erm.. cannot be ... cos got cert liao ...

2 monkeys are currently down with cough ...

hb still at home ...

pixie, i would love to see tat happening but it will happen in my dreams only? hahaha

Pixie never get your pm leh, u mean my orders are confirmed? Which one? Is the fp set meant for 2 yr plus? I still not sure. I got no time to check bp in the day. :p

Krystle, wa so near to me next time. We can meet for lunch if it's school hols, hehe.

Luvv I scold my maid many times over this Liao. Now she more scared cos if she takes food without asking = steal n I will pay her for it.

kam,

hehe i very black hearted one .. rem i kept saying i very busy cos i m cleaning shits?? well... it's time the shits are exposed ... now kena questioned liao ... hahaha so.. i m happy over someone's mishap?? :p wonder if Lady Luck still shines at her or not ...

kistune,
you really deduct her pay ah? lolz...i tell her "don't make me label all your food"...cos she's very very prideful, until now, never apologise for her wrongs. I talked to her about her manners, no she still don't apologise.

mylvera,
your boss still writing script ah...lolz

Yup, once she ate a 'shou tao' meant for raeanne. I was so angry that I wanted to fine her $10 but in the end hubby ask her to buy food for raeanne as compensation n raeanne chose a loaf of gardenia raisin bread, definitely costs more than the 'shou tao'. Another time she took our super glue to mend her shoes without asking. I made her pay for it but gave it back to her a few months later as part of her son's Bx angpow. To me, I can buy things for my maid or her son n even help pay for her holiday but she CANNOT take things/food without asking. it is one of my most basic house rules. :p

Luvv, hehe, the tolerance of a SAHM cos I face my maid almost 24/7 other than sleeping or if I go out w/o my kids. Besides, my rationale is if she can steal food even though I give her own bread/instant noodles/biscuits and 3-in-1 coffee, she may progress to stealing other items in the house and I won't know. :p

mylvera,
no lah...the FB team changed for me de...hehe..is actually my HYPY name
happy.gif
but i managed to change it back to SY.

Now i've finally regained access to both my hotmail & FB acct
happy.gif
It actually took the moderator nearly a month to investigate this matter. I was wondering if i should close the case with the local police since i filed a report with them last month? Hmm...

steph,
When you accessed your hotmail and FB account now, are you able to retrieve all the stored info? Have the hacker changed anything? Or did the hotmail/FB delete anything?

Morning, mummies!

Steph,
Congrats to you!!! Finally get back what belongs to you! So you also report to local police? But did they do any investigation? Maybe can update them the status bah...

hello mummies
day 2 of BP, im drained liao
but im so happy, i almost sold off my stock, left perhaps 30% nia. this time bring in little to test market. next time bring in more i really have to die from exhaustion liao

Pixie,
Yes, your thread is HOT!!! Hahahaha, ya loh happy when can earn extra $$$ but doing BP is really tiring... I can pack stuff until backache. Then not to mention running here and there to meet buyers and to post office... If holding a full time job, really has no time to do. That's is why I stopped liao.

But this also says that parents are so willingly to spend when comes to children's education.

pixie
Heehee, good biz!

Got only good lobang do share here as well, I seldom look at the BP thread.. only drop by here once a while and read. :p

Molar Teeth
Anyone had any idea how long does it takes to finish growing?? Xavier had been complaining abt mouth painful for 2-3 weeks.. fever already 2x.. sigh.. it is really iritating!

icy, the molar teeth took very long to grow for Shaun. His 2 lower molars are out already, but i couldnt see his upper one whether they are out. But i know he has been teething for quite long whle. He has no fever while teething, but he suddenly drooled a lot recently. and got rashes around his mouth

Kam,
Yes i was able to retrieve all the stored info in my hotmail inbox/folders. But of course the hacker changed my profile birth date & alternative email add to [email protected]
so beware of this email add in future & delete it away or report to moderator if u see it in yr mail box! The hacker also changed my secret question & answer so i gotta changed it upon resetting my password for privacy & security reason. FB same thingy. But i think the hacker deleted all my MSN contacts cos when i sign in, my contact list was empty!
sad.gif

krystle,
tks
happy.gif
yes finally after such a long wait...almost wanna give up on hotmail & FB support team as i've raised numerous reminders/help tickets to them. very tedious process...have to provide lotsa info to prove i am the ownership of this account plus my driver's license woh! Yes hb help me report to the local police 3 days later after my acct was stolen cos the hacker impersonated me asking my frds in my contact list to transfer $ leh...this is a cyber crime! Police contacted me too & case was under investigation by Technology Crime Investigation Branch - CID. Yup i think shld update them the status else both my accounts will be under surveillance, no personal privacy woh.

Icy,
For HR, we didn't even know all his 4 molars are out, until suddenly one day we saw his big tooth and realised that it's molar. He didn't have any fever, and didn't complain about pain at all, but he drooled.

If take my girl for example, her 2 front teeth took her about 1 month to cut (judged based on her sleeping pattern). So maybe molar will take between 1-2 months? Alternatively, you can bring him to a dentist to have a check?

OMG, my boss just pass me my payslip & guess what?? I opened it w/o checking if it's mine cos she hand it to me personally mah so shldn't be wrong. I nearly fell off my chair...near to give a scream...really no joke...guess the figure i saw was too much in my life bah....haha & it belong to my boss!!!

wah now its time to catch up on my work leh...

so full after lunch! i went to this stall that screams "any 3 dishes + rice for $2" there was a long queue and the stallowner kept smiling kind, so i queued...
when i was queuing, i was thinking that ive been eating chap chye png - 3 kinds of vegetables for soooo long (since i was preggers with x), so i told myself today must eat all meat
so i had chicken, fish, pork
muahahahahha!! sibeh boliao

pixie, luca, kam, tongtong, mylvera,

so now market rate for MNC manager level at least 5 figures huh? If that's the case then my boss (puchasing mgr) under paid woh. She worked for 15yrs+ liow...single still.

tongtong & Kam
My boy had been drooling a lot.. always complain that his mouth hurts. I wonder if he is having teething or tooth decay since he still chew on his pacifier when he sleep.

I doubt Xavier can sit still for dentist. But if its continue to hurt like that perhaps I really need to consider dentist.

Kam,
my boss aka mgr. If big boss = GM of entity
If u ask big boss, yes definitely more than 10K+ cos he is 58yrs old & worked for the co more than 15yrs+.

pixie,
The hope cream arrive buay? can chk for me, tks!

steph, for MNC, big boss shd be around 20k, i'm not talking abt local hor. I guess ur manager shd be around 8k since manager+15 yrs liao.

Steph,
wah, so shiOk to know (out of accident) your boss's salary. hahaha. I also wish to know my mgr's too. Purchasing mgr... My guess will be $5K bah... But for MNC, mgr also have different banding like my coy. For example, I am a super low level mgr (just mgr in name nia). Hohoho.

Krystle, why 5k on,y leh? 15 yrs of experience liao leh. unless the role as a "purchasing" ppl doesnt fetch high salary,which i really dunno la hehe.

steph very stressed lia o , whether to disclose her manager's salary hahahaa

Pixie,
Aiyo, let's don't stress Steph lah. Also not too good to disclose here lah... How we guess is just for fun only.

Tongtong,
Oh ya, I forgot the 15K experience. But also have to see if the mgr started in the coy as mgr 15 yr ago or from entry level then slowly goes up. Think there is a huge difference here. Of course, if she started as a mgr 15 yrs ago, then should be 5 digits liao bah.

Pixie,
Paiseh, went to your thread to check BP status and saw the unhappiness there. Cool down, bound to have such buyers who over reacted... really up to individuals lah. Some can accept peacefully while some can't. No choice lah. Also because your BP too overwhelming and you also difficult to handle. Maybe 1 suggestion is to post a status table periodically for buyers to see their status. For me, I will always give "warning" in big red words to those who send in orders but don't pay in the status table. At least, they can't say I never tell them. Such status table also good lah, help you to manage better. Just my thoughts.
happy.gif

Steph,
Yeah, MNC pays quite well.. big boss those CEO, CFO already like 40-60K (local sg), senior manager already 10K and above. Quite depending on company and the industry.

Back