(2008/01) Jan 2008 MTBs

mylvera,
Eh, your prediction accurate one or not?

Ya, go for #4, your #4 will be a boy :)

blessedbaby,
Aiyoh, for my pairs ah, the brother still dotes on his sister a lot, will bring toys for her, cuddles her, gives her a kiss, etc. BUT it's the little baby who is so fierce. If she is holding a toy, whenever her brother comes near her, she would start to use her little hand and beat her brother! HR got shock when my girl did that for the very first time early this week. My mum was shocked also. My girl definitely not the gentle soft kind. We all said next time HR will get bullied by his little sis!

krystle,
i find the handle abit short leh, fits juz nice for my arm nia. aiyo, was takin a risk for changin mind last min. how u find it?

tks for ur kind compliments. my boys contributes to my slim figure.
happy.gif

Luca,
Ya loh, the handle is just nice for you to carry... But I find it ok. Actually I really like the sling shoulder handle. That is the main reason why I bought this bag. Like have double function. I can carry and take out the sling or just sling. But I think if Saleya, the handle also not that long too.

Kam,
I also think my #2 is fiercer and will bully cheh cheh. Cheh cheh is like 傻大姐, everyday so cheerful and smiley.
happy.gif
But nowadays, didi also getting more cheerful and laugh more often. Sometimes my girl will say, didi 傻傻的. Hahahaha.

luca, krystle,
which bag u all bought, same model/design?

R caught a running nose & cough yesterday, all of a sudden...he kept waking up every hr or so at night...cried a little..hiyo...i am so sleepy now *yawn* hope he wont develop fever else gotta delay his MMR jab
sad.gif

wow! today topics is on no. 3 and no.4? our mummies here are realli answering to govt call to have more kids
happy.gif

congrats to u luvv! it is a blessing to hav a healthy baby, we shld learn to be happy and contented ...

krystle,
yes the sling is very handy. not that long too, ok, then i shouldnt be complaining hee :p

steph,
yes we bought the same LV Palermo PM.

Hope R gets well soon.

Kam: Jo is very bossy. We think she will be the leader in the family. #2 is very sweet and gentle, hope she continue like this when she grows up.

We want 2 girls and 2 boys. ;-))))

Blessedbaby,
Wah, you heroine! 2 girls and boys! Hahaha... I don't dare to dream about it. If I have, I bet my hubby will be very happy too.

luca,
Nice bag
happy.gif
can share how much u bought it?

blessedbaby, kam,
ideally i would want 2 boys & 1 girl
happy.gif

when both my boys in NS next time, i will be so bored facing my ah lao!haha...

Krystle: we have to be fair to our kids mah. If only have 1 boy, then surely he will be bullied by 2 big sisters. ;-)) Hehehehe. I talk like I can decide sex of my babies. Hohohoho

Steph,
The bag should be around $1200+, I am still waiting to get VAT refund to my card and also card bill for the exact amount. SGP boutique selling $1650.

Oh you are right hoh! Coz Z and R only differs by 1yr so they will be serving NS around the same time too. Think so far liao. Hohoho.

Blessedbaby,
wow bravo! my hubby already complaining tiring to entertain one...lolz..i don't mind 3 (gynae say i can only have 3 thru c sect)

Steph,
by the time your boys go into NS, you can have all the couple time with your ah lao liao

blessedbaby,
Ideally (not practically), I also want 2 boys and 2 girls also. But alas, with my age, the most I can only have 1 more :p

steph,
Don't have to wait till they go for NS. Once they are in sec school, I think they would already prefer their friends over the old parents at home :)

Kam & Luvv: hey no worries, who knows you could have twins. Hohohohohoho. ;-)))

just do it naturally. You never know when you will get pregnant again. ;-))))))))

Blessedbaby,

same thinking as you, i have 2 gals now. If my 3rd one is a boy, sure super precious one but i also worried "he" will too gay when grow up...like being surround by so many women in the house and might be a big flirt next time.....hahaha...think very very far...

krystle, luca,
$1200+ a very gd buy indeed! I bought Galliera PM 2yrs ago & only carried it twice! Hubby asked me to use it as a diaper bag but i bu she de...he thinks i am crazy (as in why buy if dun wanna carry it theory) Now i see alot of pple carrying this design oso sian...

Luvv,
By the time the boys go into NS, my hb will play golf & do his fishing...dunno got time for me anot:p....and everything gotta do slow pace...even ML oso (maybe nil)...haha

Kam,
I know what u mean. True but that's life
happy.gif

blessedbaby,
family no history of twins, only if miracle? haha

Steph,
by that time, we have each other to go out with! R&R days by then...hehe

Luca, krystle, I am waiting for my cousins to come back this weekend then can get my bag too but I think mine will cost more cos my aunty changed a lot of $$$ a few months before she went over n euro was still exp then. :p

steph,
so wat happen to your Galliera now? abit wasted to not use it leh after all its not cheap rite? :p

kitsune,
do u mean ur cousin bought earlier than us?

luca,
now in cold storage
sad.gif
yes wasted...just like my Coach bags (i bot them in 2006 & US dollar was much higher too). I mentioned that i tried to sell my coach bags in WTS & some pple offered 70% off my bags! heartpain so i rather keep it.

Luca, I mean my aunty changed euro too soon so she missed the good rate. She changed when it was above $1.95. :p I hope they bought the lv bags using credit card, then the rate is better.

Kam,
i dun go for branded stuff. I bought the LV bag (my one & only) cos i like the design & hb also gave green light to buy
happy.gif
For coach, is not so popular back then in 2006 but who knows now selling like hotcakes! And that time, no kids yet so no commitment. Now when i wanna buy ex bags (branded or non-branded) i will think very long...few mths to few yrs leh & maybe forgotton abt it! I rather spent the $ on my boys seriously
happy.gif

oh...what makes u think i belong to the glam category?hee...i dun know much abt makeup/skincare nor dress trendy(sexy) leh...how can be glam??

Kam,
Tks for yr kind compliment
happy.gif
Today i rec'd another compliment from a male coll...felt so paiseh i ran away hide:p..haha

luvv

Congrats!!! I still prefer girls. :p Crystal is becoming the more popular one in the family.. :p Xavier had daddy to sayang him.

Luca yup I posted the pic previously.
happy.gif
saw it in the boutique too. Initially got tempted to get tivoli gm but decided on Palermo pm since all said it is more versatile n practical with kids.

hello mummies
bz day today so no time to read posts here until now
went to KKh for x's eye check, his eyes are ok, but the doc i appt for didnt got time to see me, the registrar did. after all the waiting and testing then she say "ok i get dr chong in to see". dr chong (my appt doc) came in, see liao, less than 5 mins say to the young doc "ok, can, correct blah blah"...
so i paid consultant fees, but work done by non consultant??!! hurmphhfff

it was so crowded! full house at eye centre!

morning all!

since 9am, my boss has been walking in n out of his cubicle mumbling to himself for so many times until i lost count.. irritating!

Morning, mummies!

Not a good weekend for me coz had been sick with cough and fever on last Fri. Now no more fever but still coughing all day... Sian... Hope my kids don't catch the virus from me.

Then my girl who supposed to be toilet trained already (she has not been wearing diaper whole day and night since I went on Europe trip), pee on the bed last night... Wah, whole night never slept... Disturbed by my own cough and got to clean girl and put her to bed again, wash the bedlinen etc... Haiz... Wonder why like that? Kept reminding her that if pee need to tell us, and normally she would. I guess there is always an accident bah...

krystle,
Get well soon, ya!

I guess there will be accident now and then, given that our tod is only ~28 months old? To me, she is already considered very good to be diaper free day and night. Just remain your cool, take a deep breath and get her changed etc. My HR hasn't even been fully trained for the day yet, let alone at night :)

Morning mummies,

Krystle,
get well soon, accidents do happen since our tots only barely 3 yrs old, my friend's girl still have accidents occasionally at 7 yrs old.

mylvera,
CC never train him ah? Can save $$ on diapers leh...

krystle
get well sonn!
btw, bed wetting very common. even so your gal is only 2.5yo, cannot have high expectations on her bah
i ever wet my bed......when i was in sec school, so mahlu

kitsune
i paid 80 for the consultation, 6 for the eye drops

mylvera,
It's the same for my cc. Now HR is the oldest in his class, so it's his turn to be toilet trained. Also the teacher wants to get him prepared to be totally diaper free once he promotes to N1 2 months later.

We take it very easy lor. We would rather enjoy our precious time with him doing things he likes, than to be stressed with his pee and poo. I always believe once he is ready, he is ready, no need to rush. Now he is using like 2-3 packs of diaper per month, okay lah, not that ex lah, some more using the cheapest pet pet :)

Morning!!
happy.gif

happy.gif
happy.gif
yipee! finally hotmail moderator reactivated my account!!! The sickening hacker deleted all my MSN contacts!
mummies, can add me again? [email protected]

But strange...i can't access (login) my facebook still
sad.gif

krystle,
Speedy recovery!

R's cough+phlegm+running nose aggravate over the wkends
sad.gif
He vomitted this morning & my bedsheet all kenna *mad rush this morning* Now Z also can't be spare of the cough...he kenna too
sad.gif

Hmm...tonight gonna bring both see PD..damn appointment slots are fully booked at kidslink, gotta walk in......

mylvera / kam,

my girl is diaper free in the day but when we go out, i still let her wear diapers, the toilets outside not very clean, still don't dare to let her use.

steph,
hope they recover soon, today is monday, the clinics are definitely going to be full...

Back