(2008/01) Jan 2008 MTBs

Kam, ya, wanted to go to Venice too, heard so much about it. But until now, still haven't go to Italy. Next time, if we go, will be two 'lau kok kok' on the gondola, where got romantic. Another place I really wanted to go was Maldives. Sigh, some places really must go while still young and no kids. ;P

Steph,
I called up Playdays already. See u on Sat!
happy.gif
Hopefully nothing goes wrong.

1) pixiepixel - chai chee
2) steph - tg penjuru
3) chaye - bugis
4) kam - buona vista
5) jess - tampines
6) aqua - marine parade
7) tongtong - raffles place
8) luca - newton
9) mylvera - novena
10)enemum - queenstown
11) krystle - kaki bukit
12) superbee - somerset
13) Cherylkjh - Bukit batok
14) vereneting - marina sq (moving to harbour front soon)

Re: shoes and bags
I am a heels lover too. and bags as well. :p

Re: Tw sprees
I join TW sprees too. So far, I feel Yoco got the best quality. Other stuff I bought, sell off after 1-2 times wear.

enemum,
the black top u giving away is free size? I am interested if u dont mind.

ok my hubby wants me to ask u mummies how many times a week u ML with hubby coz he thinks I'm abnormal. :p so pls help me prove him wrong.

Pixie,
Thot got 15kg baggage charge? My hubby was the one doing the booking. Rem i told him to select the min kg to check-in & luckily my stuff are juz enuff for the 15kg check-in & also 7kg handcarry {suspect more than that but they didn't weigh handcarry bag).

Also i juz asked him abt the normal cabfare, he said is 400tbt (this rate from airport to baiyoke also include toll charges).

U mean u did not request that the checkin baggage when doing booking, then how? U paid already rite, can still add in now again? Are you a crazy buyer like me?? If so, really got to find a solution. Not sure, how much they will charge you for excess baggage.

Btw, rem last time we nid to pay an extra airport tax at BKK airport?? They will punch holes at the tix when check-in, now dun nid liao. Everything include in our tiger airfare. Haha, can spend all the tbt there ;)

Mandy,
U can do your hair at the salon in MBK. Digital Perm less than $80. Color shld be very cheap too, less than $50. They use l'oreal product.

gdbbb,
glance your PM very fast today cos' 1st day back to office & was super busy & stress. Can't rem what u ask abt BKK. For shopping, u may go to Platinum Mall, Indra Sqaure or MBK. Hotel- u may choose Baiyoke Boutique like us. Abt $70 per nite cum with b'fast. Hurry go & book tiger air, think the flights are fr jan-sept 2010.

mcfluffy, why your hubby complaining ah? There is no perfect number as long as both of you are happy. ;) I'm almost 8 months preggie so can't answer your question cos hubby not interested. :p

mcfluffy,

ok see u on Sat
happy.gif
my hb will be coming along & yr hb? Remb to bring extra clothing for yr gal.

Re: ML
errr...like kitsune said, no perfect number, some active mummies here mentioned b4 they ML once or twice a wk while non-active like me is once a month
sad.gif

Mcfluffy,
Once in a blue moon for me!! Hubby thinks I'm super abnormal..

JanBB, I second Baiyoke Sky..Lots of Pasar Malam downstairs at any time of the day. Different vendor, so a lot of variety..Can buy Carters, Gap, etc..

Steph/Pixel/Chaye,
Don't tempt me with ur DMK shoes and Miu Miu bags le..That one is nice but a bit sai yang to use Miu Miu clutch, it's more of an evening bags..Nowadays, DMK has nicer designs. I eyeing Prada for this year end..Ye!

Can't wear Rolex liao cos MIL has one. Hubby say my watch cannot be more expensive than MIL.
sianz..

<font color="ff0000">JanBB/Pixie</font>

May i ask which website u book for Baiyoke Boutique huh?? Cos may be going in Jan toooo! Thnx!
happy.gif

Wa, blackbatz, why your hubby said that ah? My MIL also has rolex watch leh and FIL was sole breadwinner as a teacher (but not drawing high pay cos he's not a degree holder). I joked with my hubby, wa, even your mum has a rolex and she's a housewife, when am I going to get mine? Haha.

Thought of changing milk for my boy so I bought about 10 can of enfagrow. Who know he don't like it. would like to exchange to

a)GAIN IQ STAGE 3 GROWING UP MILK
b) Let go at a price
C) Exchange ntuc/ gaint shopping voucher

ENFAGROW A+ STAGE 3 TRIPLE PROTECTION GUARD GROWING UP MILK POWDER - ORIGINAL
1.8 KG
Usual Price:$55.75

GAIN IQ STAGE 3 GROWING UP MILK
1.8 KG
Usual Price:$54.60

Kindly email me at [email protected]

Pauline,
My MIL will eyes big big and think I waste her son's hard earn $.Sometimes, I buy those expensive bag with my own $$ and she thought I used her son's hardearned. Then she will ask if he had a big bonus etc..sigh..Sometimes buy liao must remind myself not to use or carry in front of her.

Nez,
Baiyoke Sky (is the tall building) while BAiyoke Boutique is the smaller one. Both have their online booking system..can go their website. Else can go through Asia Rooms and Asia Travel..Rememebr to compare..

grumpus,
Was at Milan in 2005. Quite a long time liao. We were there for more than a month touring Western Europe.

Re:Europe,
Absolutely loved Venice too. The square was flooded when hubby and I were there... Pisa and Florence is nice too.....

JanBB,
THanks. Will go check it out. Hubby surprised me with the BKK trip for our anniversary in December.
Just e 2 of us. WIll surely miss my baby.

twinkystar, so jealous of you that you were able to tour europe for more than a month....i never ever stepped into europe....haha

2005, pregnant with no 1 liao

and what a nice gift for your anniversary. =P

wah so many posts to catch up with

steph, the clutch is very nice. buy buy buy!! now ang mo they dont buy LV, coach, gucci etc liao leh, outdated liao so buy a miumiu when its not very common

blackbatz
2 weeks ago hor, me and my hb ML 3 times in that week. after that, last week and this week, havent ML yet. so we dont compare like "how many x a week" coz we are all very tired in these 2 weeks but not in the last last week. get me?

nez
i think janbb's hb book direct thru their main website, i book from PYO travel sg (do a google search). else take octopus travel lah.

janbb
yah i choose nil $$ payable for the luggage upsize means hand carry nia. for 3d2n i doubt i will buy much so maybe will buy the 15kg allowance. before 72 hrs of your flight still can call into tiger air to change, must top up. or you can pay at the airport counter but the rates will be more ex...machiam penalty lah

yah i heard the punchhole no more liao so 500thb extra for me to spend, yay! 400thb for the ride is damn reasonable, i hope no traffic jam coz our flights are early morning right...

kitsune
i have to agree with you about the proud and arrogant french. i was in france while in poly (just me and my 1 other female classmate) for a backpacking trip. we asked qns in english they just shouted at us. tsk tsk their french language really very superior, and they hate it when we speaks english. kns. they have a long history back of not being friendly with each other lor. but my french colleague who sits few seats beside me is friendly leh. maybe coz my experience was like in 1997, so things have changed?

Mcfluffy, when my son is here, ML is once a week or once every 2/3 weeks nia, or can even be once every few months. cuz too tired. But when my son is not here, it’s like “xiao3 bie2 sheng4 xin1 hun1”, can be up to 4 times a week :p Last time when i preggie, we did not do till shaun was 1 yo plus leh. which means we din ML for 2 years, hehe.

tongtong
since u r in Raffles place hor. do u know there's this famous "Pong Bia" aka ma ti su at somewhere near far east square ?

YES ! It's opp china square food court ! YES ! Ok will go there to grab the ma ti su during lunch later ! but hor raffles place MRT very luan leh... do u know which exit is the nearest ah ?

aqua, your work place is marine parade leh..but u know raffles place so well

Pixie, I went in June 2003, never change lor. Hopefully changed by now. If not, I won't want to go back. :p

Hey, I was comparing prices for my June10 holiday, with the 1 cent tiger deal, only need to top up about $300 more, I can change destination from Penang to Bangkok liao. What's there to do at BKK? Is it a friendly place for kids? Got nursing or baby changing room in the shopping malls or must BF in public? :p

eNemum, last time I also wanted to go to Europe for honeymoon but that year June got JCI audit, my department head 'freeze' our leave for 1 week during 2nd week of June. My hubby can only travel during June mah cos he's a teacher. So end up I only left with 13 days for my honeymoon, no enough time to go Europe lor. Sigh....
sad.gif

Chaye, sorry for late reply hehe. aqua already answered your qn!! Oh you coming to RP ah! I think right after you exit MRT, take left exit up, then you saw mr bean, then turn right with all the shops on your left, walk straight up then take escalator up once u saw one, then take right turn, walk all the way to the china square foodcourt la. Cross and the shop is opposite. What time you coming? If you lost can call me. Hehe. next time can meet for lunch leh! Today I got appointment liao.

tongtong

hahah thks for your direction.. I will take it down seriously ! HAHAHAHAHA will call u if I lost hor.. but ne me da de ren wont get lost ba :p

chaye
i used to work there leh! in my ex company. my office was at great eastern building, so just walk over, less than 2 mins nia...

kitsune
sorry i dont think bkk is baby friendly at all. full stop hahah
but since everything is buy in wholesale kind, my parents (whom they go bkk for prayers every year for the past 10 years) bot 1 big pkt of bby clothes for me last time when i was expecting. its like the same style, in different colours, 10pcs in a pack kind and its dirt cheap. cheap baby clothes lor. i doubt can shop with babies tagging along coz its crowded everywhere

chaye, nt reali choose! cant tahan the long wrking hours in audit line, so resigned n get a more relaxed job.

Blackbatz,
wat Prada u eyeing?

tongtong,
once ur boy not around, u guys become so active liao hehe :p

re: ML
usually hb will initiate, so must see his "form" lor, but nowadays he's so worn out by work, so we didnt do for a month liao, else will be just once or twice a week ba. i think ML is about feel, not just doing for the sake of doing.

so mcfluffy,
im curious about what ur hb thinks what should be the normal no of times to ML?

so many people going BKK, shall we organise a shopping trip there for just the mummies since its not child friendly?
happy.gif

aqua, yours is which bldg?

chaye
i love town but my company chose to relocate to obscure places to cut cost. previously was located ard suntec area so convenient. shoe spoilt, go to buy. suddenly lai menses, go watsons. now here...nothing to see except value$ shop muahahahah
i quit the great eastern bldg job coz i wanted a higher pay to raise my boy

Luca, active ya, bobian, the partner wants, what to do?

Pixie, agree! Bkk not bb friendly leh. I remembered walking a lot along the street and many ppl leh..

Pelangi spree: anyone still wants? I placing order this weekend liao. Btw, I need few more hundred orders then can get 20% discount for all books liao!!

mandy
i never post about shop online for nice clothes leh??

aqua
opp me!! i like GE building coz 1 side is china sq, nice architecture, got swing. last time preggy, my hb drives me to work very early, so i always sit on the swing and relax...1 hr...and sleep...shiokz
and the other side is the cheap place like hong lim. nice food and cheap

RE: France
My friends warned me of the unfriendly French before i went over. So when i was over there, i asked for directions in Malay. And they do not understand what i was asking. They had to answer me in English. My hubby and I had a good laugh. They are supposed to be bilingual> hahahhahah

pixie, i also like to wrk ther, lots of eateries to eat n lunchtime also can go change alley ther shopping...

but rafflesplace lots of pple, morning rush at mrt is horrible.

ladies

tot of planning a short trip just hubby and me... but duno where to go... can throw me some idea or not ?

Mandy, haha! So funny!! It’s really a good idea to ask in malay haha!!

Chaye: short trip – bkk, KL, penang, msia island..

tongtong
thks for the tips... hmm... maybe I shd chk out Genting/KL hor... what is nice to shop and eat at KL ?

Back