(2008/01) Jan 2008 MTBs

pixie,
oh i see...recent buys? Wah so u shop every now & then, later overshot every month budget how?:p
everyday aft work i rush to in-law place fetch kids, no time go out shop except online...GSS lagi worse, i hate Q-ing fitting room & cashier for payment.
BKK i gianz...next yr after CNY ok? Maybe Janbb can join us..scarli she b'cum sahm...keke

steph
bo leh, all are not shopping trips.
eg. the dress i bought it when my hb and i went to vivo for lunch with x...i popped into the shop coz i saw the $9, $19, $29 tags everywhere and i bought this within 5 mins.
the bata shoes, i passed by clementi central bata while on the way to sunsetway (take bus) and i popped in and bought 2 pairs within 5 mins too.

i oso no time to do my stuff. i sure bet i got more time than you lar, definately :) u got 2 boys while i only got 1 and i dont need to collect mine at nite

yah can go with janbb, i dont mind oso. the more the merrier mah. bkk must have 3-4pax go then worth it

pixie,

u popped into the shop w/o trying on the dress ah? i cannot leh...must try else later no exchange for disc/offer items.

i want to try JG trial (2hrs bilingual at $55+) which outlet u looking at? Evan Rd got outdoor play for water/sand play. But not GUG.
Let me try playdays this Sat 1st
happy.gif

pixie,

tiring with 2 cranky toddlers ard. so sianz till i din update abt the saga my ILs created again ahha

btw.. jz updated my gal's foto from my hp in facebook ... but not published in newsfeed cos my hb logs in to my facebook to play some games too
happy.gif

steph
got, both dress and shoe oso got try, just "lup" over my existing clothes in the fitting room, then come out and pay lor.

u want to try JG? i just dropped them a mail, see whats their response. yes im looking at the bilingual class too. evans road is too ulu lah, i most prob go to the forum one

mylvera
yours ILs helping you to take care of your children or they still not? this is the most impt qn we all want to know the answer :)

pixie,

they did not n we dun want them to take care too. they did not visit me in hospital. gave lame excuses that it is very troublesome to visit ppl in hospital now. den i discharged got lots of things to handle n hb oso very tired n 4get to inform them i discharged. so the woman went crazy n complained to all her siblings abt our attitude n refuse to visit her granddaughter nor me at home until last sat den she turn up.

haha.. cannot everyday la.. too tiring. got try during ovulation period lor. accurate anot i duno la. just hoping to get lucky.
happy.gif

hubby work shift.. very hard. by the time he comes home, i am fast aslp le. hehee....

Pixie & Steph,
I will be going to BKK again with family & fnds (total 8 pax) in end Jan next yr. U2 onz, if so, all go together?? Shld go before CNY mah cos can go there color, rebond or perm hair!! Cheap & nice, perfect for CNY ;) Also very tempted to perm eyelashes or fix fake eyelashes there, haha, super vain mummy ^.^

Btw, i hv booked tigerair @ their 1cent promotion, total cost incl tax is only $136. Hurry check up the website to book once u gals confirm ya.

Have decided to return to workforce tmr!! I will join u gals on "heels" posting next time if free, keke ;) Me also very siao heels one. Steph, rem i bot that 3 pairs of heels in Charles & keith with u before delivery?? Phew, i find 2 pairs too loose now & got to give away to my fnd. Never too greedy next time, haha, preggy shoes size confirm is not accurate!!

Jacelyn, congrats to the arrival of your princess!!

janbb i email you leh, ask you bkk stuff, can reply me

yes, i oso book the 1cent thingy and mine is $115 nia maybe different dates i go end of jan and beginning of feb. just nice new clothes for CNY.

Pixie,
my personal email ah?? Ok, i go & check now. Cos very seldom check email, always in fb.

OMG Gal, are we going on the same date
My flights are:
30 Jan (sat) earliest morning flight & return on 1 feb (mon) latest flight.

How cum your one is cheaper than mine? Did you add the baggage check in?? Cos sure not enuff one, handcarry only allow 7kg nia.

pixie/janbb,

the cost include all airport tax already? i'm thinking to book flight back to KL for shaun 2nd bday celebration

tongtong,
I bought air asia tix for my parents to KL, only $28 per pax everything inclusive! really very worthwhile leh, book earlier, and if it's non peak period, sure can get good price one.

Looking at all of you book holidays, feel very gian too. Just went to check out rates for Airasia to Penang next Jun, price from $96 (all inclusive) for 2-way per adult. Looks like no promotion. :p

janbb
wah!! mine is 31jan to 02 feb, i 1 day later than you nia, maybe can meetup in bkk!!!
i never add baggage check in leh, cham...
then how ah? pay at departing time right? teach me?? hurhur

Kam,

Yaya, I’m going to book the 1 cent tiger back to KL. Let’s see whether it’s cheaper than $28? Btw, think I got to pay for shaun liao cuz I flying back in jan, he already exceeded 23 mth.

pixie, i tink JG got another branch at east coast, wana go ther? then we can hav a picnic by the beach after the trial?

morning mummies

Long time no post here. ;-) I am coming back to sg next week for a short time again. How's everyone doing?
Anyone here would like to take over my Babies Prom tix? I have 2 tickets to let go coz I wont be around in Dec to attend with my girl.
Let me know if you r interested. ;-)

Aqua: Jess' 1st baby is a son, so i think she is trying for a girl this time,

aqua
not keen in that branch, coz its very ulu (i feel). its not at east coast leh. its near botanical gardens (bukit timah area)....

pixie, no. JG has a branch at east coast.
902 East Coast Parkway, Block C, #02-17/18, Playground@Big Splash.

blessedbaby, do u know ur bb gender? hw long r u staying in sg this time?
we r waiting for pixie to organise and advise us the details
happy.gif

janbb
i saw the explanation at the tiger air website, to and fro singapore oso have this restriction. which category did you choose when booking your air ticket so that you wont kena the "excess luggage charge" at bkk airport? coz its small (20kg), medium (25kg), large (30kg)...dunno will buy how much stuff leh??

chey aqua no wonder i didnt see it. yes if its chiltern house then got @ east coast but i emailed JC to check about the trial, not CH leh.
perhaps you email CH, then we compare and see what they can offer us?

steph....of that china /taiwan website

one i gave away cos super small

blouse wore once

one long sleeve shirt....no wear before...cos behind is lace (v shape)....not my style...didnt see that the back is like that when i ordered.

who wants can PM me and i can give it to you.

a black long sleeve round neck shirt with v neck back (with lace)...FOC...just give me postage

jess, i agree with aqua

aqua, more hands/brains makes work complete faster mah *winkz* since a lot of mummies depending on us to org such stuff *evil laffs*

hahahah.. ya lor... i agree with aqua too!!.. hehee... otherwise meimei will look boyish.. cos this mummy will also recycle korkor clothes..

*say until machiam pregnant already like tat... hahahaa... ***

morning mummies

was on leave ytday so didnt have a chance to login.. I think I have more breathing space at work than at home ! hehehehe

Went to Seng Kang Swimming Complext.. nothing much de... a few slides and a playground and 2 olympic size swimming pool. Oh and yes jacuzzi pool too.

The slides r not for children. The lower slide have a height limit of 1.2m which my girl is short of 3cm and damn the lifeguard is so strict. Doesnt allow my girl to slide ! HMPH !

Back to the small baby pool, Tate cant slide using the playground slide too ! The lifeguard stopped us AGAIN !!! NO adult is allowed to carry any baby and slide down together holding the child.. HMPH again !

I think Tate enjoys more at Marina Barrage than this swimming pool. The slides at CCK is not as strict as this one ok.

Re: BKK

wah the tigerair 1cent promotion till today or until seats sell out!...sianz...must find kakis...told my ex-boss & my colls, they are very keen but cannot decide which date to travel.

pixie,
what u wearing today? or what bag u carry today?

steph
today wear simple coz need to run few places after work. capris and a white top with red belt.
bag de same as i carry last time to trial. i lazy to change bag one and i dont have lots of bags

what about you? janbb back to work liao should ask hers she say she oso very heels person mah

pixie
Ya at their age they are afraid of water I think. But I duno why those malay kids are so garang one. they r not afraid of water at all. Are we chinese too protective of our child hor

Steph
U wanna order clothes fr those TW sites ah ? I have been shopping online for very long le.. now u ask me to go shopping I duno how to shop le hahahha

chaye,
My boy is not afraid of the water at all. My hubby immerged his head (and whole body) into the water for few seconds, after he came out, he smiled/laughed to us and wanted more.

Back