2007 Buangkok Mom??

Vamiga,
we r actually planning for that part time aunties to help out once a week but my fil said dun need he will come once awhile to help out. Really very tiring when my hubby works late n I need to jagar everything. Sleepless nite nowadays. When wat u said about p1 now I'm not tat worried believe my son should be able to make it.
Wan,
my son said very tired n bad news he got alot of mosquito bites. Both leg got it now quite bad. Have to bring him to see doc.
May,
never see the leaflet u said. Be patient. Think registration should be on may.

may i din go to in the end..Aft the adventure @ schhse i decided liao..haa.. no energy to lug the heavy weight to HG green on my own =P

ade, tis is our 2nd time to the sch. last yr we went on sat when there were no kids/class. tis time purposely went on wkdays to catch the classes in action. Am quite ok with them. duno abt the teacher agnes. the one i was intro to was valeria, pearlyn, shanthy and some others. sr likes the place too..
now its abt sending her tis yr or next..

vamiga, jx is in NC? i would like sr to go there too, purely for chinese purpose .. haa.. coz mummy's chinese SUCKS big big time. dat day was attempting to test myself and realised i cant even rem how to write 'rice, hungry and full' in chinese?!

Adeline,
Have to spray insect repellent for such excursions to the zoo. Last year when they went animal resort/ hay daires, de came back with bruises on his knee. he said someone pushed him while they were queuing up to feed the goats. that's the opportunity for them to learn to protect themselves...when mummy not around...

Thanks Wan!
happy.gif

R ur in laws able to supervise De's homework when he is Pri sch?

Hi May,
Think i know which furniture store but can't rem the name. The 1 behind Northstar? Enter from AMK ave 5 into Sheng Shiong that road & round its corner after carpark. U will see its building on the right, just b4 the carpark entrance at the back of Northstar. Went to look see once but dint buy anything.
We prefer to buy fr Defu Furniture at Defu Ave 2 over the yrs. Think there is a branch at blk 712 AMK central too.

Hi Slimz,
Jx is in NC. U hv to check w the sch if u r within 1km 1st hor.
For the past few yrs, it didnt even accept applications >1km, even in phase 2b.
Last yr, no balloting in 2b but the chances of those <1km AND getting a place in 2c is 1/3 leh.

Hi Adeline,
Amber not zz thru the night?
Jb went thru such a phase for a few mths until we managed to "cure" him when we messed up his nap routine while travelling.
U wanna try?
hehehehee...:b

Hi mommies, can share which pcf u'll be registering/ registered with for N1/2? I'm still in a dilemma, cos no N1 pcf near my plc ;(

Wan,
I ONI received e forms for my son to continue for k1 next year they did ask us to indicate whether we have siblings or not. Teacher said will pass us e form for siblings enrolment but till now still hvent receive. E principal just came back on Wednesday mb she not enough time to prepare.
Vamiga,
she will wake up n look for me. Haiz so tired how to cure that? Luckily my son is over that phrase.
Slimz,
they must have change e teachers e previous teacher Agnes very good she's teaching pre nursery class.

Nez,
u can try other branch under pounggol south one think e one at blk 452 have little steps? Then when ur kid n2 can priority change to blk277b.

Vamiga,
no. They can't coach de on sch work but de is disciplined enuf to finish his homework himself. Anytin he's not sure, he can ask us in the evening or wkend

nez,
how old is ur child? 07 born goes nursery next year

Adeline,
I managed to talk to ms png on the phone. Sibling reg form will be distributed next mon.
I also feedbk on the snack issue. She said it's not supposed to be a full meal but light snack. Reason for changing menu from fried rice to biscuit was bcos of schedule n availability of room for art. She mentioned uncle Patrick is from nafa n has some commitment in the afternoon. For convenience seek, auntie not cooking on art day bcos they use the dining room for art

Adeline,
Thnx! But blk 452 is in HG rite? Too bad blk 277b no N1, if nt will be best, cos only one blk away frm my hse! ;p So we r under PG south residents...? ignorant me ;p

Wan,
My boy is 27m nw, so thinking of putting in pcf N1 next year.

Still thinking shld i wait for another year to go straight to N2? But scare 277b no plc for my boy till then...haiz!

Wan,
ok so mon we get to see e form. Wow, so late she still in school? Limited space? Poor thing they have to eat biscuits for snack. Not so healthy.
Nez,
so ur child just past his birthday on Jan? Hehe my gal 29mths she is born on nov so will be able to enrol her in nursery next year.

Adeline,
Yes, my boy bd in jan ;) All this N1/N2 thingy making me v blur...haha. So yr gal going N2 next yr or?? sry huh..blur la ;p

nez, pcf enrolment go by year. So should be up to dec07. Jan08 needs to wait 1 more year. No hurry to start sch la. Relax

Adeline, every night when we come home from work, lights at principle office still on. I met her a few times in the evening. She still recognize me cos de started nursery in a dramatic way, crying n dragging into class every morning. She mentioned that she will base on application to decide intake no of classes . They have only that few no of classrooms. Need to rotate here n there. So logistics prob. If 9am too crowded, she may consider 9.30am woh. I dunno how to plan liao

Nez,
yes she will be gg nursery next year.
Wan,
dun worry gurranty got place for us. Hehe we got sibling priority. U will be able to chose 8 or 9am. I found out alot of 2007 kids in our estate here. Ms png will have headche in that.

Wan,
i knw...but thot of starting my boy in N1 (2hrs) for him to learn something n interact wif others kids mah..hee.

Adeline,
so which nursery will yr DD be going? And hw much the fees? ;)

vamiga!! 13 May!! will chiong there liao.. lol
thanks for the direction.. probably will go to defu to check out.. i tink shld b cheaper too??

wan.. i scare my ayden also will be the crying and dragging kind leh.. omg..

Adeline, I'm still planning the timing, how best not to tax ILs. If not, every other hour need to drop &amp; fetch. Quite siong.

Nez, d u check out the playgrp at aspella rc?

May, I tot Ayden ardy at 1st skool this yr? He is also the crying type ah? I'm keeping my fingers crossed meimei will adapt well. Very tough time we had last year

Wan, din cx that playgrp, cos the fees there abit high for me as i'm still a sahm for nw la, dun wanna add too much burden to hb..hee.

Wan,
ya very taxing to go up n down better to do it together. I most properly go for 9am one.
Nez,
yes she will Be in nursery next year. $127 per mth.
May,
?? Ayden can cope la he in cc full day liao. PCF 3hrs should be easier for him. 1st 2 days will make some noise gradually should be ok.

Nez, how much is tots house? I tot also same range le. Then no choice lo. Either travel or wait 1 mo year. This pcf is more ex than hougang side. K1 fees $200

Adeline, I had the impression ms png will stagger the timing. Let's see what the form say next week. Mummies really worry too much. Never see daddy worry abt anything

no leh adeline.. ayden sometimes still cry when he goes in.. arggh.. when my luck is good, he will wave goodbye and ask mi to go home..

wan.. ayden in 1st skool now.. but checking our nursery for him for next yr ma.. and its sooo true! my hb dun seems to be worried at all!!!

Adeline,
$127 is ok hor...which nursery will yr DD be in?

Wan,
Cant rem the exact amt, asked one of the mommies on thread b4 cos her son in there nw, is abt 300+ lor...so din cx up more on it, cos out of my budget ;( Guess will wait till next year then try to register my DS for nursery at 277...

Wan,
man r like that to them is like wat to worry??? Just do it. Haa. My hubby dun bother about all this. He just pays e bill.
Nez,
she will be in 277b PCF next year. Same school as gor gor.

Nez, didn't expect tots house so ex. Pcf is value for $. U may want to try once a wk type parent accompanied playgroup 1st? Less taxing on the pocket n yet expose ur child to classrm environment. I didn't start my son until nursery, so he couldn't adapt immediately. Now he says he like to go school to learn new things!

wan, its sooo true. when u ask dem dey say no comments but aft researching thru and bring them there to recee they give alot of comments. ony give problems, dun give solutions.. haizz

Adeline,
Oh ok..will ask u help me to look out for registration next year..keke.

Wan,
I also wanna try him out on those once a wk playgrp, but the father nt keen at all..no choice, no spending power so shut up ;( haha

get ready the docs 1st. need to photostat IC, BCs, vaccination record, CDA statement

timeslot still the same. so I opt 1st choice 9-12noon, 2nd choice 8-11am

Wan,
All e docs i is ready on hand.
Haiz, Didnt received today oso. Dunnoe wat happen. And today my son said no snack is given.

yeah.. i saw it.. pcf reg starts on 13 may rite! 9am! i tink sure will have a lot of mummies queueing liao rite..

Hello!
happy.gif

I took the reg form from the principal ytd. She is the Mrs Png? Forgotten to ask her as I was bz kpo-ing the nursery class just outside her office.
hhehee...

That space is also a classroom or a snack area?
Speaking of snack, y dont u pack ur own?
Anyway she confirmed my reg date is 24-5 May &amp; based on balloting if oversubscribe during that phase. So at least i no need 7 early 8 early Q there.
hehehehee...:b

I oni opt for 8am as 1st choice bcos i'll hv to send jb myself if it's 9am. Then might as well stay put in his current sch where i can pick him up AFTER sending Jx to sch. Keeping my fingers crossed.
happy.gif

Hi Nez,
TotHouse $300+ fee shld b for a term of 3mths lah. U can confirm w the sch again.
happy.gif

Hi Wan,
Sparkletots is a childcare by PCF rt?
Where is the church?
Btw, Jb's sch has june hol program for N1-K1 from 31 May to 23 June, 9.15am-1.30pm. $280 for 18 lesson if signed up b4 19 may. Interested?

gals.. beside faith educare rite.. got morning 3hrly classes for kids issit huh? tats the tothouse huh?? i tot of putting megan in a 3hrly class daily rather than childcare.. coz i scare she will keep falling sick like ayden le...

Tothouse near my place is 2hr for N1 leh. U will hv to confirm w your branch.
Some PCF have 2hr Little Steps program for N1 too. Or join Jb's sch lah! From 17mo &amp; they can customise the duration to suit u.
happy.gif

Vamiga,
Principle is Ms Png. Church construction site is opp north vista. I think that precint is called trivela.

June hols- plan to start de with basic music classes n some art workshop. Found a few interesting ones. RUS at thomson n 8Q at SAM.

Anyone gg for kid's museum program? Started yesterday

Back