(2007/12) Dec 2007 MTB

Dodo,
I do the opposite! Some Friday nights we'll pack and go over to stay at my mum's place in Bukit Batok! Haha
happy.gif

Apple tree is at ZhengHua Community Centre (Between Segar and Fajar LRT) I went there once to recee and managed to speak with the teacher. Quite happy with it. Think my priority is it must be easy for my MIL to commute when taking my boy to and fro.

Hmm, if you stay at bukit batok during weekdays, make more sense for you to send your kiddos to playgroup there.

Poo++
QJ's poo also has whole raisins, chopped carrots and corn. I try to not give these foods too often.

Pork floss
Just 2 days ago, I saw pork floss in the supermkt and was wondering if I should add that to QJ's porridge. I guess not anymore since it seems so addictive :p

Diapers
I've switched from GooN to Drypantz cos GooN always out of stock and price kept going up. Drypantz is reasonably priced and often have twin pack discounts at ntuc. It works well day & night for me. L size is a wee bit loose but ok lah.

Poo++
QJ's poo also has whole raisins, chopped carrots and corn. I try to not give these foods too often.

Pork floss
Just 2 days ago, I saw pork floss in the supermkt and was wondering if I should add that to QJ's porridge. I guess not anymore since it seems so addictive :p

Diapers
I've switched from GooN to Drypantz cos GooN always out of stock and price kept going up. Drypantz is reasonably priced and often have twin pack discounts at ntuc. It works well day & night for me. L size is a wee bit loose but ok lah.

phy,
ya, the commuting part is impt for me too cos for my case, will need to bring 2 kids! For me, the other alternative is to start with weekend playgp classes so that daddy and mummy can bring them. any mummies has good weekend playgrp classes to recommend? =P

phy,
ya, the commuting part is impt for me too cos for my case, will need to bring 2 kids! For me, the other alternative is to start with weekend playgp classes so that daddy and mummy can bring them. any mummies has good weekend playgrp classes to recommend? =P

My 15mons-old dd meals today:-

7.30am - 180ml FM
9am - biscuits + raisins
11.10am - porridge + green veg + minced meat + carrot
desert- grapes
4.00pm 180ml FM
6.20pm - porridge + green veg + minced meat + carrot
dessert - blueberries
9.00pm - cornflakes
9.50pm -180ml FM

I don't think it's growth spurt but I have not seen her wanting to eat so much. I usually worry that I don't feed her enough. Now, I hope I don't feed her too much...

My 15mons-old dd meals today:-

7.30am - 180ml FM
9am - biscuits + raisins
11.10am - porridge + green veg + minced meat + carrot
desert- grapes
4.00pm 180ml FM
6.20pm - porridge + green veg + minced meat + carrot
dessert - blueberries
9.00pm - cornflakes
9.50pm -180ml FM

I don't think it's growth spurt but I have not seen her wanting to eat so much. I usually worry that I don't feed her enough. Now, I hope I don't feed her too much...

dodo
the twins are adorable; So fun to have long feng tai. and tiring too I'm sure
happy.gif

Was supposed to bring YR for MMR tomorrow, and of course, she had to fall ill AGAIN. Has been feverish the last couple of days each time going up to 38-39degrees, then bifen will bring it back down to low 37s. Later going to bring her to PD ong again after I'm done in school. Really feel like banging my head against the wall.

dodo
the twins are adorable; So fun to have long feng tai. and tiring too I'm sure
happy.gif

Was supposed to bring YR for MMR tomorrow, and of course, she had to fall ill AGAIN. Has been feverish the last couple of days each time going up to 38-39degrees, then bifen will bring it back down to low 37s. Later going to bring her to PD ong again after I'm done in school. Really feel like banging my head against the wall.

ya, betcha it's tiring! weekends are more tiring than weekdays for me, haha... free sliming prog for mummy cos need to chase after them, catch them etc.

btw, i just brought them for MMR last Fri. now that they are more aware, they will yell and cry when u try to hold them down for the jab! be prepared ok! u'll hv to wait for YR to recover first...

ya, betcha it's tiring! weekends are more tiring than weekdays for me, haha... free sliming prog for mummy cos need to chase after them, catch them etc.

btw, i just brought them for MMR last Fri. now that they are more aware, they will yell and cry when u try to hold them down for the jab! be prepared ok! u'll hv to wait for YR to recover first...

dodo, the twins are cute! Really nice to have long feng tai leh. Do they play with each other?

claire, hope YR get well soon!

dodo, the twins are cute! Really nice to have long feng tai leh. Do they play with each other?

claire, hope YR get well soon!

dodo,
I rmb your twins!!! Must be very siong ahh. Last few weeks, gave mine chickenpox and mmr together... First one jab twitched abit, 2nd one cannot liao... cry!

Latest photo of JK
2301665.jpg

dodo,
I rmb your twins!!! Must be very siong ahh. Last few weeks, gave mine chickenpox and mmr together... First one jab twitched abit, 2nd one cannot liao... cry!

Latest photo of JK
2301665.jpg

Hugz Claire, hope YR get well soon. Josh is also having fever but due to his MMR jab bah. But he is still as active as ever.

Missylan, JK still as cute as ever
happy.gif

Hugz Claire, hope YR get well soon. Josh is also having fever but due to his MMR jab bah. But he is still as active as ever.

Missylan, JK still as cute as ever
happy.gif

Poor YR...take care claire! hugz.
Kayden almost recovered from the flu virus.
But Now's its my turn. Sighz. MC for yesterday and today.
Caught his virus when i did the nose cleaner sucking with his nostrils. @_@

Yah manz...missylan, Puipui so cute, he is still so puipui :D

Poor YR...take care claire! hugz.
Kayden almost recovered from the flu virus.
But Now's its my turn. Sighz. MC for yesterday and today.
Caught his virus when i did the nose cleaner sucking with his nostrils. @_@

Yah manz...missylan, Puipui so cute, he is still so puipui :D

Baby Oats:
Thinking of letting jr try. How to cook n cook how long? did u all add milk in? Eh... need to wash if buy those packets from supermarket?

Baby Oats:
Thinking of letting jr try. How to cook n cook how long? did u all add milk in? Eh... need to wash if buy those packets from supermarket?

Thx mummies... now he is learning to smile when asked to, so he make the mi mi yan's smile.

bluelily,
I gave up oats when he rejected mashy food. He used to like brown rice or oat mix with banana. How aah? How to make the cereal non-mashy? Any mummy here got good recipe, Jeelomeelooooooo?

Thx mummies... now he is learning to smile when asked to, so he make the mi mi yan's smile.

bluelily,
I gave up oats when he rejected mashy food. He used to like brown rice or oat mix with banana. How aah? How to make the cereal non-mashy? Any mummy here got good recipe, Jeelomeelooooooo?

sunshine summer,

I realised I didn't reply your post...

The Healthy Times, Earth's Best can get from Cold Storage or NTUC (not all NTUC though). Happybellies, can get from Vitakids.

sunshine summer,

I realised I didn't reply your post...

The Healthy Times, Earth's Best can get from Cold Storage or NTUC (not all NTUC though). Happybellies, can get from Vitakids.

<font color="ff6000"> thanks Fan.
My fren show me an online video on how a maid abused a tod just now... oh my god, my tears drop immediate when i saw it. how could a maid a woman like us so heartlesss.... sob sob!!
</font>

<font color="ff6000"> thanks Fan.
My fren show me an online video on how a maid abused a tod just now... oh my god, my tears drop immediate when i saw it. how could a maid a woman like us so heartlesss.... sob sob!!
</font>

claire,

i don know about manuka honey, but i gave the normal off the shelf australia or new zealand honey. But you need to take note hor, if bb cough hor don give honey, will create more phelgm in them.

claire,

i don know about manuka honey, but i gave the normal off the shelf australia or new zealand honey. But you need to take note hor, if bb cough hor don give honey, will create more phelgm in them.

claire, I gave Josh raw honey. Remember that day we met at Dr Ong's clinic. She advise me to give him good quality honey for his throat infection.

claire, I gave Josh raw honey. Remember that day we met at Dr Ong's clinic. She advise me to give him good quality honey for his throat infection.

bbngg
did josh have phlegm? Went to dr ong again, and she said YR has phlegm in the lungs liao, so she's back on ventolin again. Keeps vomitting because of the phlegm. Thankfully the night fevers have gone, so dun need to take antibiotics.

Getting some raw honey tonight, but not sure if I should give to her in her current state. And i wanna try for myself too, coz my cough/phlegm has been around for a while also. problem is, i kinda recall reading somewhere that preggy cannot take honey because of infant botulism? argh...

bbngg
did josh have phlegm? Went to dr ong again, and she said YR has phlegm in the lungs liao, so she's back on ventolin again. Keeps vomitting because of the phlegm. Thankfully the night fevers have gone, so dun need to take antibiotics.

Getting some raw honey tonight, but not sure if I should give to her in her current state. And i wanna try for myself too, coz my cough/phlegm has been around for a while also. problem is, i kinda recall reading somewhere that preggy cannot take honey because of infant botulism? argh...

phy, i tot appletree oni takes in 2yrs and above?
tat's wat the appletree in HG area told me when we went to recee

phy, i tot appletree oni takes in 2yrs and above?
tat's wat the appletree in HG area told me when we went to recee

Back