(2007/12) Dec 2007 MTB

shryn
quite fishy, but thot it tastes quite similar to their ngor hee (threadfin) so shd be ok. Personally i am against giving sweet stuff and oranges to young kids...sweet stuff then to affect their appetite for the main meals while oranges cause phlegm

steffie
your gal drink a lot at nite? thot mamy poko is the 'premium' and can tahan a lot of liquid...for me, i am still sticking to drypers, mainly becos of the costs. But boi has been leaking for a few days each week since last mth. Not sure whether the size is too small or drypers can no longer take the volumn

steffie
your gal drink a lot at nite? thot mamy poko is the 'premium' and can tahan a lot of liquid...for me, i am still sticking to drypers, mainly becos of the costs. But boi has been leaking for a few days each week since last mth. Not sure whether the size is too small or drypers can no longer take the volumn

Steffietan, I use G.OON so far so good. No leak but it is getting expensive
sad.gif
as they have increase the price.

But their quality make up for the price lor.

Steffietan, I use G.OON so far so good. No leak but it is getting expensive
sad.gif
as they have increase the price.

But their quality make up for the price lor.

steffi,

i dun really know how much she consumes actually but it shldnt b groundbreaking..in e morning, her diaper is always full..even tho it hasn't leaked yet..im just not sure if she's comfortable lor..with all e pee all soaked up.. bleh.

bbngg,

can we get GOON fr supermkts or must order online?

steffi,

i dun really know how much she consumes actually but it shldnt b groundbreaking..in e morning, her diaper is always full..even tho it hasn't leaked yet..im just not sure if she's comfortable lor..with all e pee all soaked up.. bleh.

bbngg,

can we get GOON fr supermkts or must order online?

Food in poo
Jr's is the ultimate. We use slow cooker to cook brown rice, end up can see the whole rice grain in his poo! So now I only give white rice or brown rice paste.

Nite diapers
I use pet pet. Cheap n good! Can last from 9+pm to 9+ am. When he bath then we change cos sometimes he'll poo inside. No leak and still feels dry though v heavy!

Food in poo
Jr's is the ultimate. We use slow cooker to cook brown rice, end up can see the whole rice grain in his poo! So now I only give white rice or brown rice paste.

Nite diapers
I use pet pet. Cheap n good! Can last from 9+pm to 9+ am. When he bath then we change cos sometimes he'll poo inside. No leak and still feels dry though v heavy!

steffietan,

I saw it at isetan scotts and Meiyi-da supermarket. I am sure other jap supermarkets will have too.

But I usually order online as free delivery.

steffietan,

I saw it at isetan scotts and Meiyi-da supermarket. I am sure other jap supermarkets will have too.

But I usually order online as free delivery.

ha, talking about food in poo. Even found white rice grains in Emma's poo last week. One time fed her onions. Guess what fragrance came out during poo time? I give up. She's gonna only get mashed food until she has teeth to chew. And no more onions!

ha, talking about food in poo. Even found white rice grains in Emma's poo last week. One time fed her onions. Guess what fragrance came out during poo time? I give up. She's gonna only get mashed food until she has teeth to chew. And no more onions!

i gave the orange cod liver oil to YR, but stopped for a while coz she got her cough and cold. I tried it myself, kids sure like it coz it's sooo sweet!

bluelily
hi-5! My colleague recommended petpet to me and i;m now using it fulltime for #2 since she's ok with it and can last all night. #1 still using pampers active though. Luckily just 2 a day.

i gave the orange cod liver oil to YR, but stopped for a while coz she got her cough and cold. I tried it myself, kids sure like it coz it's sooo sweet!

bluelily
hi-5! My colleague recommended petpet to me and i;m now using it fulltime for #2 since she's ok with it and can last all night. #1 still using pampers active though. Luckily just 2 a day.

claire
PETPET has a bigger cut than the other brands rite? The other time i tried on boi, L was too large and M, too tight...

claire
PETPET has a bigger cut than the other brands rite? The other time i tried on boi, L was too large and M, too tight...

steffi, petpet M size smaller than Goon or nepia M by quite alot leh. Jr still wearing pet pet m now. Going to upgrade to L soon.

steffi, petpet M size smaller than Goon or nepia M by quite alot leh. Jr still wearing pet pet m now. Going to upgrade to L soon.

Scotts:my mother is giving sr the original scotts cod liver oil (non orange de).. mum says she's ok leh ..

raisins:
i give her whole pack of sunmaid, ok leh, not out in her poo wor.. but her wolfberries and corn comes out her poo

chips:
hb and everyone else gave her le, chocs, ice cream oso .. ..

chilli:
sr can take abit..hee..the KFC type.. tat day we were at kfc, HB gave her frenchfries, she saw me dipping into the chilli sauce, she pointed at it so i let her dip too.. she tried and her reaction was "AH!.." den re-dip into the sauce again..

Scotts:my mother is giving sr the original scotts cod liver oil (non orange de).. mum says she's ok leh ..

raisins:
i give her whole pack of sunmaid, ok leh, not out in her poo wor.. but her wolfberries and corn comes out her poo

chips:
hb and everyone else gave her le, chocs, ice cream oso .. ..

chilli:
sr can take abit..hee..the KFC type.. tat day we were at kfc, HB gave her frenchfries, she saw me dipping into the chilli sauce, she pointed at it so i let her dip too.. she tried and her reaction was "AH!.." den re-dip into the sauce again..

steffie, i use mamy poko. experimented with ntuc but cannot la... too lousy for night use. hehheh. i use bumwear in the day time when she's at home and ntuc + bumwear when she's at CC.

steffie, i use mamy poko. experimented with ntuc but cannot la... too lousy for night use. hehheh. i use bumwear in the day time when she's at home and ntuc + bumwear when she's at CC.

re: raisins
i buy the big ones too and she doesn't allow me to cut them! she'll demand for the big ones. SIGH.

re: raisins
i buy the big ones too and she doesn't allow me to cut them! she'll demand for the big ones. SIGH.

hi ladies,
hv been super busy with two so hardly hv time to come in here... occasionally do browse a bit but no time to participate.. haha...

congrats to all those having your number 2!! cool man... u r really fast workers, ha ha!

wow, u all very adventurous with food already huh? i am impressed! i am still trying to restrict them to more homecooked food. =P

btw, i am contemplating sending them to those 3 hrly play group classes when they r abt 18 to 20 months. any good ones to recommend around bukit batok or bukit panjang area? anyone sourcing for such playgoup classes for their kids too?

hi ladies,
hv been super busy with two so hardly hv time to come in here... occasionally do browse a bit but no time to participate.. haha...

congrats to all those having your number 2!! cool man... u r really fast workers, ha ha!

wow, u all very adventurous with food already huh? i am impressed! i am still trying to restrict them to more homecooked food. =P

btw, i am contemplating sending them to those 3 hrly play group classes when they r abt 18 to 20 months. any good ones to recommend around bukit batok or bukit panjang area? anyone sourcing for such playgoup classes for their kids too?

hey bluelily, your jerrell's very cute! saw some of the pixs that u posted up... =P

haha.. i gave my twins some durians to try the other day also. The girl took it well but not the boy, haha... he didn't even want to try!!

hey bluelily, your jerrell's very cute! saw some of the pixs that u posted up... =P

haha.. i gave my twins some durians to try the other day also. The girl took it well but not the boy, haha... he didn't even want to try!!

dodo how are you?!! long time no see and no updates in your blog ah hehe... must be tied up with the twins! do show us your darlings photos
happy.gif

dodo how are you?!! long time no see and no updates in your blog ah hehe... must be tied up with the twins! do show us your darlings photos
happy.gif

Dodo,

You stay around Bukit Panjang? I intend to send my boy to Apple Tree playgroup when he turns 18months. Just right across my blk nia. Convenient for my MIL
happy.gif

There's another one in the same community centre. Can't remember the same liao.

Dodo,

You stay around Bukit Panjang? I intend to send my boy to Apple Tree playgroup when he turns 18months. Just right across my blk nia. Convenient for my MIL
happy.gif

There's another one in the same community centre. Can't remember the same liao.

Do do,

Got quite a few good ones in Bukit Panjang. My friend recommends me Amazing Star at Greenridge Shopping Centre. But heard got to queue.

Do do,

Got quite a few good ones in Bukit Panjang. My friend recommends me Amazing Star at Greenridge Shopping Centre. But heard got to queue.

Mummies,
When is a good time to shift kiddo out of my room? I kind of can't bear to but no choice bah... Sneak around my own room like a thief 6a.m. in the morning for fear of waking the little on up is no fun at all.

Mummies,
When is a good time to shift kiddo out of my room? I kind of can't bear to but no choice bah... Sneak around my own room like a thief 6a.m. in the morning for fear of waking the little on up is no fun at all.

phy, u r ard bukit panjang too? for me, on weekdays, i am at bukit batok at my in-laws place. on fris, we'll shift back so bukit panjang is my weekend chalet, haha...

btw, amazing star is just 5 min away fr my place! if i want to send them there, i will need my parents or pils to come over my place during weekdays... dunno they willing to come or not... i will go there and recce, need to check it out first! btw, where is apple tree playgroup?

phy, u r ard bukit panjang too? for me, on weekdays, i am at bukit batok at my in-laws place. on fris, we'll shift back so bukit panjang is my weekend chalet, haha...

btw, amazing star is just 5 min away fr my place! if i want to send them there, i will need my parents or pils to come over my place during weekdays... dunno they willing to come or not... i will go there and recce, need to check it out first! btw, where is apple tree playgroup?

Dodo,
I do the opposite! Some Friday nights we'll pack and go over to stay at my mum's place in Bukit Batok! Haha
happy.gif

Apple tree is at ZhengHua Community Centre (Between Segar and Fajar LRT) I went there once to recee and managed to speak with the teacher. Quite happy with it. Think my priority is it must be easy for my MIL to commute when taking my boy to and fro.

Hmm, if you stay at bukit batok during weekdays, make more sense for you to send your kiddos to playgroup there.

Back