(2007/12) Dec 2007 MTB

Re: Gymboree Trial Class

I have called Tanglin Mall abt the trial class over there as well. As much as I hope to accomodate everyone in the same class, guess there's a max nbr for all to enjoy/benefit in the class. So, here's the different place/date/time classes for your consideration. To facilitate the registration, pls put your name in your preferred slot so that I can register for you accordingly.

Place: Harbourfront
Date: 24 Aug
Time: 4pm
1. hentang
2. valeriet - paying

Date: 31 Aug

Place: Tanglin Mall
Date: 23 Aug
Time: 3.45pm

Time: 12.15pm
1. Linda
2. Jane
3. Crystalz
4. Elaine - Paying

I have called Tanglin Mall abt the trial class over there as well. As much as I hope to accomodate everyone in the same class, guess there's a max nbr for all to enjoy/benefit in the class. So, here's the different place/date/time classes for your consideration. To facilitate the registration, pls put your name in your preferred slot so that I can register for you accordingly.

1. hentang
2. valeriet - paying

1. fanny

1. Linda
2. Jane
3. Crystalz
4. Elaine - Paying

1. hentang
2. valeriet - paying

1. fanny
2. ankh

1. Linda
2. Jane
3. Crystalz
4. Elaine - Paying

1. hentang
2. valeriet - paying

1. dinut - paying

1. fanny
2. ankh

1. Linda
2. Jane
3. Crystalz
4. Elaine - Paying

steffi,
mine also...nt sleeping thru yet...seems that he doesn't like sleeping and always want to play!
even naps also very short...straight away when he opens his eyes he'll move about n reach for toys *faintz*

now it's worse...he's so active,sometime when he wakes up in the mid of nite he'd refuse a feed (my quick fix to get him back to sleep!) and prefers to stand up in his crib and jump jump...

my PD suggested that i shld start training him as in to 'starve' him at nite...she said my boi absolutely doesn't need nite feed anymore ahahaha coz he's of very good size olredi...but i'm too lazy...i just want to go back to sleep fast which means to surrender and give him a feed...i can't stand him screaming for it!

jeelomeelo,
This is one stage where babies have their preference and will know how to reject. Ok, I can tell you about kiddos' character. #1 will allow strangers to carry him before he turned 6th mth old. Anyone, everyone also can. After that, no one can carry him anymore. I drove, so usually helper and #1 will be in the car. Then if I were to drive my mom or anyone beside my MIL, he will cry. Hahhaa...

#2 hor, before he turns 6th mth old, he don't like others to carry him. But now, anyone, everyone also can. On one condition, helper or me must be around him else, he will cry. Hahaha... both kiddos very different tempermental.

slimz,
If your bb started fish liao, then you can consider Nordic Natural fish oil, think it is better due to mercury level checks. Normally, will not give before bb turns 1 year old la. But depends on individual...

dinut,

now my ger oso like that... dun like sleeping... put in the cot = cry.. after crying awhile, she will stand up in her cot till she is tired then sleep. Eating time same. Put her in high chair oso cry. Aiyo really dunno what happen. But she still eat. just that the moment i put her in the high chair she will cry. Haiz

Constance

I have a very high bed, if he fall, I cannot imagine the injury. Even when he climb down my bed, there will be like 25cm distance before he can reach the floor. He is also hanging there when I caught him.

1. hentang
2. valeriet - paying

1. dinut - paying
2. BBnGG - paying

1. fanny
2. ankh

1. Linda
2. Jane
3. Crystalz
4. Elaine - Paying

1. hentang
2. valeriet - paying

1. dinut - paying
2. BBnGG - paying

1. fanny
2. ankh

1. Linda
2. Jane
3. Crystalz
4. Elaine - Paying
5. Cocoangel - should be paying cos cannot find voucher

1. hentang
2. valeriet - paying

1. dinut - paying
2. BBnGG - paying

1. fanny
2. ankh

1. Linda
2. Jane
3. Crystalz
4. Elaine - Paying
6. Slimz - ve voucher (2) ber u wan?

eh... hen... i slotted my name on 24th aug 6th place ... is there place for #6?
coz ur initial list is for 5 pax ...

Aiyo... my bb is also v v noisy at night! Can cry in the middle of the nite.. till v v fierce. 2+ am drink ilk only drink 70ml. 5+am, 6+am... cry n cry. Carry also cry... v hard to stop him crying. In the end I gotta cradle him to zzz from 5+am onwards.. till my hand numb. *shakes head*

Slimz, if you are gng on 24 aug then may i have the voucher please?
happy.gif
thanks!!

constance,

oh dear, yr poor dd keep falling from bed. put matteress underneath? I also hv nightmare that my son going to fall from bed...

BBnGG

my bed also very high from groun... at least 25 cm if not more. already found my son at the edge, about to fall - twice!! very scared now... dun dare to let him sleep on bed alone anymore.
sad.gif

Dylan's mum,
Kyrell has fallen TWICE!! and last weekend, he almost fell, actually tip of head already knocked onto the ground but i managed to grabbed his pants
sad.gif
he cried lah but i think (i hope) its more bcos of the fright
sad.gif
my bed also quite high... nowadays when i leave him alone to sleep while i bath, i'm very scared that he will wakes up and 'wonder' off~!

Arrrrrgggggghhhhh..... This Gymboree hor, very ma fan lor. I dunno if I shd shoot them or shoot myself. Weekend classes so popular, I just called them (Tanglin Mall branch) this morning, they now tell me this weekend, the classes are full (I just spoke to them yesterday morning, they keep changing the nbr of vacancies), can only take in the following weekend and only 3 slots per class.

Mummies, I'm really sorry abt this. Got to split u all up again. Pls let me know if its ok or u want to pull out. I already told them to book the slots for the next few weekends, so if you dun want, I got to call them to cancel.

Date: 30 Aug (Sat)
1. fanny
2. ankh

Date: 31 Aug (Sun)
1. Linda
2. Jane
3. Crystalz

Date: 7 Sep (Sun)
1. Elaine - Paying
2. Cocoangel - should be paying cos cannot find voucher
3. Slimz - ve voucher (2) ber u wan?

For those who opt for Harbourfront, that one shouldn't be an issue since so few of us.

By the way, they said the class are full so strictly only one parent one child allowed. valeriet, that answered your question lor.

1. hentang
2. valeriet - paying
3. alien - paying

1. dinut - paying
2. BBnGG - paying

1. fanny
2. ankh

1. Linda
2. Jane
3. Crystalz
4. Elaine - Paying
6. Slimz - ve voucher (2) ber u wan?

constance
yes, i heard abt it too. crawling helps on their brain development.

re: gymboree
i went to tanglin branch when mal was 4 months old. the class is small. both daddies & mummies allow to go in. very crowded. don't really like there frankly.. harbourfront is so much bigger and spacious.. but if it is free with voucher, just go ahead lor. keke..

hen...appreciate all the troubles you go thru to organize this...so got 2 classes for harborfrnt on 24th n 31st or only 1 class now and when is it (24 or 31?)

@_@ 2am & 4am wakings!!! 4am he wake up to crawl in btw us and kick kick kick and play. then when nobody cai him, he start to cry and start to snuggle to my side, pull my hair and pjs. still having flu/bad cough and my baby has turned into a little monster!!! today take mc again to sleep in and try to recuperate without the monster at home

"Arrrrrgggggghhhhh..... This Gymboree hor, very ma fan lor. I dunno if I shd shoot them or shoot myself. Weekend classes so popular, I just called them (Tanglin Mall branch) this morning, they now tell me this weekend, the classes are full (I just spoke to them yesterday morning, they keep changing the nbr of vacancies), can only take in the following weekend and only 3 slots per class.

Mummies, I'm really sorry abt this. Got to split u all up again. Pls let me know if its ok or u want to pull out. I already told them to book the slots for the next few weekends, so if you dun want, I got to call them to cancel.

1. fanny
2. ankh

1. Linda
2. Jane
3. Crystalz

1. Elaine - Paying
2. Cocoangel - VOUCHER [from SLIMZ]
3. Slimz - voucher CONFIRM

For those who opt for Harbourfront, that one shouldn't be an issue since so few of us.

By the way, they said the class are full so strictly only one parent one child allowed. valeriet, that answered your question lor."

hen ... thanks alot for the efforts... muckzzzzz

ber.. u can get the other voucher bah..

constance.. ever since my girl fell twice from bed.. (once when she's alone once when she zz with me .. ) she's been banned from zz-ing on bed le... ={

jeelomeelo,
my girl oso started waking up a few nites ago..
and coz i co-zz with her on the mattress on the floor .. sometimes she will crawl out to the floor and i've made it a pt to wake up in the middle of the to chk on her ..
sometimes i find her zz-ing on the floor =P mux ve fell asleep in the midst of her crawling ventures .. HAAA

Hen,
Sorry for the trouble.. ok I will take the 7 Sep slot at Tanglin Mall. Thanks!
happy.gif

Slimz,
Thanks for the voucher
happy.gif

Kyrell will have 2 mei mei to play with on 7 Sep hehehe...

HAAAAAAAA.. ya.. one meaty and veri chor lor one .. haaaa... better stay away from her else kenna flatten by her big thighs =P

I'm so sorry if I confuse you all with the dates/times/places of the Gymboree trial classes. Here's the list again.

1. hentang - paying
2. valeriet - paying
3. alien - paying

1. dinut - paying
2. BBnGG - paying

1. fanny
2. ankh

1. Linda
2. Jane
3. Crystalz

1. Elaine - Paying

Constance,
Me changed the sleeping feng shui already, placed him on the ground with those $40+ mattress. Now he can rolled till dunno where.

ber .. haaa... one pinch is $10 .. haaaaa
yday went hougang mall sake sushi makan dinner ..
a china lady came over with her 11mths old grand dotter .. and said "wow kan mei mei hao pang.."
and the waitress there all came over touch touch... urgh shld ve charged them .. or ask for a free meal ..

alamak, heng i came in here to see..keke...okie booked my slot liao.

1. hentang - paying
2. valeriet - paying
3. alien - paying
4. pierced - paying

1. dinut - paying
2. BBnGG - paying

1. fanny
2. ankh

1. Linda
2. Jane
3. Crystalz

1. Elaine - Paying

Hi Mums,

Any advice for me on 2 matters:

1) I have a Dec boy who is waking up in the middle of the night looking for milk since I started feeding him semi solids. How to I make im sleep thro the night? His last feed is 11.30pm on breast milk.

2) Also how do you mums train your babies to sleep on their own? When I put him down on his bed, he will scream & cry & eventually stand up. Then i have to carry & pat him or nurse him till he falls asleep
sad.gif

Hen,

didn't manage to go on Internet yesterday, so only just saw ur message...Okie. I've booked my slot.
happy.gif

1. hentang - paying
2. valeriet - paying
3. alien - paying
4. pierced - paying
5. <font color="0000ff">CSI_Fan - paying</font>

1. dinut - paying
2. BBnGG - paying

1. fanny
2. ankh

1. Linda
2. Jane
3. Crystalz

1. Elaine - Paying

Hi all, I have registered as per the list below with the respective centres. For Harbourfront, still ok to join if anyone else interested. I will just update them accordingly.

1. hentang - paying
2. valeriet - paying
3. alien - paying
4. pierced - paying
5. CSI_Fan - paying

1. dinut - paying
2. BBnGG - paying

1. ankh

1. Linda
2. Jane
3. Fanny

1. Elaine - Paying

Hen

Thanks very much for coordinating the Gymboree trial classes. Looking forward to meeting the mummies and babes this Sun @ Harbour Front.

Back