(2007/11) November MTBs

michviv, wow E is so smart can sing many songs! A only sing elmo song (la la la ...ELMO SONG!!) and it is so bad & loud that i get a headache when she sings hahaha

ASHM: Yrs both made in Europe, so lucky.

Poissons: I'll skip the year of Tiger and wait for Rabbit lor. So it's gonna be another year for me.

Michviv: Hw's yr trip? Upload photos to yr FB when free, k.

MissA: Ha ha...A's singing gives u headache? U never give her face lei. Ka ka ka...

MissA, teach A to sing other songs lah... Claire knows how to sing the Twinkle Twinkle Little Stars n 泥娃娃 but super can't make out the words, only can agar agar recognise the tone!

Poissons, same here lor... When in Paris, i also missed Claire.. Only hubby like no feeling....

poissons - i guess because i know ash is in good hands with my mum and sis and his nanny, thats y i can bang sim to go on holidays
happy.gif

cactus - ash was made in melbourne and 2nd one in Paris... thats it, my factory will be closed after the 2nd one arrives.. No stamina to catch up with two....
happy.gif

Oh for the party, i guess we can go ahead and confirm? Who is the co-ordinator this time? I will be in confinement, so sorry cant do it.

I dun mind being the co-ordinator for the party but I need to get more info from Cindy coz i think she held Travis' birthday party there... before booking!!

Btw, 1st Nov is not sch hols yet lah! Dun scared me!
happy.gif

Castus: Sorry to know about your loss. Stay positive and healthy. Try again when your condition get better.

Lazykat: Jia you, jia you for the 2nd one!

Cactus, the official is 21st Nov but i think for sec sch, it will start earlier. I seriously doubt Sec sch students will want to have party at Macdonalds lor!!

K@ye & Cactus - Thanks for co-ordinating! For my side, it will be Ash and his daddy going. Just let me know how much to pay and will wire the $$ into your account after you have made all the confirmations. Thanks again babes!

<font color="aa00aa">Nov's Toddlers - 2nd Birthday Bash at Mac!</font>

Venue: Kallang MacDonald
Dates: 1st Nov 2009
Time: 3-5pm based on McDonald's website
Gift Exchange budget: SG$20

<font color="0000ff">Cost: $9/per child (Assume b4 GST)
Deposit: $15 (non-refundable)</font>

1. Weishy
2. Kaye
3. MissA
4. Grace
5. Mambobb
6. Cactusnah
7. ASHM
8. kittybride
9. Lazykat
10. Poissons
11. yoko - 31st will be better.. If not 1st Nov morning Cos will be celebrating Jordan BD on that day
12. Ueno
13. smilemum

missA: Thanks dear. I'm sure A will surprise you one day with alot more songs! haha...

Cactusnah: Have uploaded my Spain photos liao. Will upload the UK ones tonight. Go take a look if you have time...=)

Mummies, I have good news to share. Just confirmed my 2nd pregnancy via scan. Should be 6-7 weeks now. =)I'm keeping my fingers crossed its a girl but Ethan is predicting a brother. haha. Aw well, all will be revealed in due course. =P

cactus,

I am sure your wish will come true again, jia you.

hanns dun sing, he is like me (according to my hb) tone deaf so when he sings, it is like he is rapping instead :-(

my pregnancy goin to expire next week (40 weeks)so by next week if she does not wants to come out, i got to induce her but i think she knows my situation so she rather hide inside first.

my dad in hospital for valve operation (scheduled 1 july but no bed due to H1M1 so delay until now) ( hb and hanns down with lau sia lah, backache lah and now flu) (maid problems lah etc.... and most importantly she knows mummy has not packed her bag and stuff yet :)

due to H1M1, hanns CC is so strict now that even cough and running nose, they kinda of reject and wants you to take back, it is so common for kids in CC to have running nose or cough( they got it from there too) and sometimes can last for weeks to stop, hanns almost got rejected becos of slight coughs during sleeping time last 2 days, i so worried cos on hand still got so many things to settle, dunno why everyday so busy :-( told my hb to get his flu cured b4 next week else he cannot go into delivery suite and carry his daughter :-(

cactus: Admire you for your bravery. Do hang on, I am sure things will stabilise and you can try for #2.

michviv: congrats... Lots of baby girl dust for you...

Kat: dun stress. I am sure you will get your wish come true... I also tried a lot time to get Matt...

Michviv, Gongxi Gongxi! Pray that it will be a gal for u! U stopping at 2 also?

Happy, dun stress... Things will straighten out themselves in due course... Think also like that, dun think also like that.... might as well dun think &amp; save urself from getting white hair or lines!
happy.gif

Michviv: Awww......CONGRATS! So happy for u! Yrs also a made in Europe bb? Kee kee...

Happy: Yr H is still having LS? V.long already huh? U prepare his food for him and not yr maid right? I'm just worried that the maid is unhygenic if it's her preparing. Go boil some barley for everyone in the family and hope all get well and healthy when mei mei joins the family next wk.

As for hospital bag, steady steady. Actually nothing much to pack, just bring the bare essentials can liao. If need be, i can buy and bring it up to u also:) Must be happy happy and hope yr pa pa, HB &amp; H be well soon.

cactus,
sorry for your loss but keep your spirits up.
bu your body, rest well and i'm sure you'll get your dream of a bunny!
happy.gif

michviv
congrats!!!
happy.gif

baby gal dust to you too!

happy,
hanns CC so strict wor.
my gal's CC still not that bad - kids w runny nose still go childcare!! and my gal has not recover from her cough either, esp at nite, can cough so badly til she vomitted her dinner + milk. and it happened not once but twice oredi.
sigh... dun know when she will recover lor, hope is not the 100-day cough! i pengz man!!!

Ladies, Weishy just SMS me and told me to quick quick book the McDonald party leh....coz hor the slot might be taken up...

So, i will try to book by tmr hor.
happy.gif

michviv:: HUGEEEEE congrats girl!!! another child prodigy in the making. HAHAH!!
happy.gif
Hope you get your wish but for now, seems like ethan and shang wants a boyboy eh! 2 against 1. haha Life in NJ is soooo buisssssy!! don't tell your mom ha. AND YES the WORLD is soo sooooo sooooooo Small. Gosh. I won't be surprised if our kids get to know each other many yrs down the road. HAHA!

cactus, hugs. you are an inspiration to many. so strong
happy.gif

michviv, congratssss!!!

kat - *babydust* to u

happy, take care ok. u really sound like having a tough time! may your delivery be smooth and that everything will fall in place nicely.

tinkabel: Thanks! Throw all the girl dust this way! haha.

k@ye: If girl would most likely stop at 2. If 2 boys then I'll try my luck to argue for a possible 3rd try. The worst case scenario is 3 boys which I can still accept. =P

Cactusnah: Thanks dear! No leh, locally manufactured. =P Hubby can't travel cos he just opened his new clinic.

Cindy: Thanks gal!!! Dun give me stress leh! Me &amp; hubby put in alot of effort with E so its paying off now. Not sure if I can be so "on" with number 2 and Shang said nevermind, let E go and train him with flashcards. haha.

Ya, I heard that its really busy in NJ. But quite exciting too no? My mummy is always telling me of all her new project ideas. =)

Dreamer: Thanks so much!

Happy: Hang in there. I hope Hanns gets well soon.Here's wishing you a smooth delivery!

cactus,
so sorry to hear about that and i agree that you're a very strong person...
must take good care and try when u're ready, k?

lazykat,
take it easy... and baby dust to you!

Ueno, sorry abt that... I wasn;t aware... Paiseh, me too insensitive.
sad.gif

Michviv, an ex-colleague of mine told his wife.. if the wife can guarantee the 3rd child is a gal. He will go ahead with No 3, if not he will stop at 2. Coz he buey tahan having 3 boys in the family!

cactus,
so sorry to hear about that and i agree that you're a very strong person...
must take good care and try when u're ready, k?

lazykat,
take it easy... and baby dust to you!

michviv:: haha yes i could tell your mom is a very enthusiastic person and she has loads of ideas.
happy.gif
full of passion and drive for her work. and hhahaa!! getting E to teach bb flashcards? I'm so looking fwd to see that video!! muahahaha! we also spend a lot of time on travis but aiii, gave up la. he's just... not receptive, or perhaps we are lousy at teaching. Now work is really getting hectic and got another trishelle to care for, seriously not much time n effort left. HAHA! so yours end march bb, so he/she be about 1yr younger than trishelle. haha!! you really zhun man, say wanna plan when biz is setup and really you striked. congrats la! so yours and mambobb's #2 be of the same yr 2010 again!

kaye:: I also cannot take any more boys. TOO ROWDY TOO LOUD AND TOO MESSY!!

poissons,lazykat:: JIA YOU!

cactusnah:noooooo la not pity la haiyo......just conern
happy.gif
and heart pain
happy.gif
anywya sif u needd a ear......alot of us here will be happy to listen etc.....

Ladies:the macdonald's deposit increased by $5...used to be $10. can ask for a voucher back for deduction of the final bill
happy.gif

feedback ....the cake served by them nto so nic eso we may hv to get our own (if everyone agrees) for us and the children to eat
happy.gif

May be we adults can order set meals as it would be cheaper too
happy.gif

Anyone hv the macdonlad's card can get points i think
happy.gif

The co ordinator will be in the room palyign some games with them.

Balloons(macdonald's type) will be supplied as well as min deco.

we hv to ask them to reserve few tables for us parents to sit and "dine" :p while our little ones are in the room playing etc...
happy.gif
if nto no seats le......
happy.gif

anymore pointers?????

Michviv, congrats!

I'm also keen to join in the birthday bash.

Nov's Toddlers - 2nd Birthday Bash at Mac!

Cost: $9/per child (Assume b4 GST)
Deposit: $15 (non-refundable)

1. Weishy
2. Kaye
3. MissA
4. Grace
5. Mambobb
6. Cactusnah
7. ASHM
8. kittybride
9. Lazykat
10. Poissons
11. yoko - 31st will be better.. If not 1st Nov morning Cos will be celebrating Jordan BD on that day
12. Ueno
13. smilemum
14. poochi

hi mommies,

It's been a long time since I posted on this thread. Just wanna check any mommies is pregnant? Cuz I am still breastfeeding my 1st child now. Any mommies still bf?

hey michviv, I am 6 week pregnant too! My EDD is 18 March.

Ueno, Gelyn, Plim, Poochi: Thanks ladies! =)

Poissons: Haha...the key is dun stress! My cycles were really irregular so I told hubby better start trying now or else. Who knew that we will strike on the 1st month of trying. =)

k@ye: Aiyo, if anyone can guarantee me a girl, I am willing to undergo labour without any painkillers! =P haha. But alas, that is not the case leh...ball is in the Men's court genetically. (X or Y mah!)Women are just (X - X)...

missA: Thanks dear! A is welcome to roll on my bed at any time but I'm afraid destiny is already set. Maybe she should go roll/jump on Poissons's bed. haha.

lazykat: If you want E to roll on your bed, let me know ok? =P

Cindy: I'm sure U and Jeff has spent alot of time on Travis but its just that each child is different so we can't really compare. I keep on telling Shang not to expect No 2. to be as fast as E or else imagine the stress! Poor thing...

yeh yeh..bring it on...get all the bb gals to come roll my bed
happy.gif

Michviv,
i dun think it's stress, it's pure fatigue, everyday is a busy day at work and home, so naturally juz zzz...haha..

k@ye,dreamer,
its ok. cos so many posts everyday can get lost. hehe..

yoko,
congrats! have a good rest n do a good confinement. take care!

1. Weishy
2. Kaye
3. MissA
4. Grace
5. Mambobb
6. Cactusnah
7. ASHM
8. kittybride
9. Lazykat
10. Poissons
12. Ueno
13. smilemum
14. poochi
15. Rachel18

catus / ueno / lazykat baby dust to u.

catus:do u need to wait till the thyoid is better then try again? some pple need to and some don't. Maybe can check with your gynae.

Michviv: Was browsing thru yr photos and it gives me the urge to go for a holiday.

Yoko: Congrats to you! Post pic of yr gal when free ok?

Rachel: Aiyoh, yr gal is so smiley. Wanna pinch her cheek lei. Kee kee...hw're u coping with 2 kids?

WRT my thyroid, actually i've read many successful cases though some got pregnant w/o knowing of their underlying thyroid condition. Mine happened at the "wrong time" coz i was hyper and took medication and was over controlled and became hypo. If i were to conceive 2 weeks earlier when my level is at the normal range, the bb cld have survived. Anyways, let's put this aside &amp; talk abt new borns and bb rolling on the bed. Kee kee...

Time: 12nn - 130pm

1. Weishy
2. Kaye
3. MissA
4. Grace
5. Mambobb
6. Cactusnah
7. ASHM
8. kittybride
9. Lazykat
10. Poissons
12. Ueno
13. smilemum
14. poochi
15. Rachel18

Mummies, i just called Kallang Mac Donald's to make the booking under my name (Elaine). There's actually 3 slots (different outlet has different timings) that we can choose (12nn, 230pm &amp; 5pm). But the 230pm &amp; 5pm slots are taken up and we're only left with the 12nn option which may not be a bad thing afterall because we can go in earlier to do up the deco if we want to.

I spoke to the on shift manager, Zainal and here's some info: (Note that he is not the party co-ordinator in-charge, hence lotsa info below he is unable to provide. But he was helpful in answering my Qs. The one in-charge is Ayu 6440 6010)

1) Party Host - There'll be a party host with 1-2 assistance to conduct the party.

2) Party Rm - The party room can sit up to 25 kids, minimum 12 kids. Adults will be sitting outside and we can monitor/watch over them outside the glass room which will be cordoned and allocated for us.
There's also an indoor play ground just outside the party room that our tods can go to.

3) Meals - Cost for each kid is $9 with Happy Meal including toy. There'll also be a door gift (sticker) and 1-2 game prizes. We can pre-order the happy meal set we want so that Mac can prepare in advance.

Adults' meal not included and we can also place order in advance if we want to. I've also checked if we can bring in our own food in case some parents dun allow their kids to have fried stuff, he said he'll need to check on this.

4) Cake - We can order their 1kg cake at $15.30. But we can bring in our own cup cake if we want to.

5) Birthday gift (Note book/Big Mac Container) -1 birthday gift will be presented to the birthday boy/girl. BUT, there's only 1 gift so i asked if we can exchange the gift for something else (e.g: Food, cake, etc) since there's so many birthday boys/girls around. Again, he needs to check.

6) Deco - There'll be some basic deco in the room but we can do our own deco 1-2 hrs prior our party. Since it's glass panel, we are allow to use tapes, blue tac, etc.

7) Projector - I've asked if there's projector in the party room but he is uncertain and needs to check.

8) Deposit - $15 (non-refundable). We can place the deposit 2 weeks before the actual day.

I've left my no. for the party co-ordinator to call me. I shld be receiving her call tomorrow and i shall uodate all on Monday, ya.

Have a gd weekend!

Back