Cactusnah: IC, prob cos very faint line. Urine test not that accurate. Blood test is definitive. After my 1st chemical pregnancy, for both Matt and current bb, I always did a blood test to confirm once my urine test at home shows +ve. Just in case...
As for weight loss, yes I heard a lot of stories abt not pple not being able to lose everything for 2nd preg even though lost everythg for #1. Me hear already also damn worried, even though I lost more than what I put on during pregnancy for Matt. So now very careful abt weight gain, especially since very easy to put on more weight during winter now. But this pregnancy, I have more reaction, even though no huge puking. But feel perpetually bloated and uncomfortable in the stomach and super tired all the time.
My hubby same as yours. Want boy, think can grow up together and also save $$$ cos can use Matt's hand-me-downs. But I want a girl girl... Hahaha...