Tinkabel:: yes last time 18kg, now 15 but i still have 1 more wk!! grrr.. I really hope i can bf too. My initial wt gain was slow too. Even lost 3 kg in the beginning cause no appetite to eat. I thought i could make it to less than 10kg.. but haha FAT HOPE! All the best babe!!
cactus:: don't waste money lah ahha positive means positive le. Wait till a little later to see doc so can detect heartbeat at once haha!!
Rachel:: how's your preg coming along? How do u know it's an allergy? Hmmm. I fed T egg for breakfast, and he is okay le.
cactus:: don't waste money lah ahha positive means positive le. Wait till a little later to see doc so can detect heartbeat at once haha!!
Rachel:: how's your preg coming along? How do u know it's an allergy? Hmmm. I fed T egg for breakfast, and he is okay le.