(2007/11) November MTBs

catherine, I was so excited on Tue, even packed her swimsuit for waterplay. End up tue night high fever. Wed started to cough, thurs Running nose. So sianz!
 


hi mummies,
we shld be able to go for playdays class tmr cos G is not having diarrhea liao, thank goodness!

MissA,
wow, you fast hand fast leg bought the shoes liao. i'm going to check out during lunch to grab some for G too.
 
poissons, what a relieve that Garreth is much better! It's once in a blue moon that I go town area and the sale is while stock last so cannot wait have to grab haha. I was also tempted to get a sport shoe with a A logo but din really like the design.
 
DEAr mommies:humm better boost up their immune system ar.....seems like all not well le.....take care

K@ye:took the pixs of the sammies already

backpack(L)turtle,rabbit
backpack(M)rabbit
backpack(S)rabbit,tiger,turtle
backpack(MINI)tiger,bee,rabbit
(didnt chk the price for these cos dunno who wants wat mah)
luggage(M) rabbit
luggage(L) bee
Both luggages is trolley type.(hkd$500/550) Andrew will try to post pixs on facebook .TRY...... :p
 
hhaha, weishy, u think u can help me get one ma? muahahaha!!!

missA:: hope Ash is feeling alright. she's a garang girl, i'm sure she'll be fine.

poissons:: YAY!! sigh too bad so inconvenient to go down to the littlefeet shop... I wish i can go down see see too. HAha, can i tompang you see see if have some designs, and if have help me to buy? muahahha.... So hice to be able to see G tomorrow!! I misss him!! haha second last time i can see him before me gg to download!!
 
Weishy, the changi airport canteen confirmed got ur fried kway teow? Think will go get some sambal chilli for u.... Just ensure that u re at the airport to receive the stuff!

Poissons, good to knwo that G is better! No more LS!!!

Mambobb, a fren of mine advised me to put a pinch of salt (if got sea salt better) in Claire's water and let her drink everyday for a week... Will help in her constipation problem... once no more LS... Then can stop doing that
 
weishy,
for the sammies, i keen in the rabbit...haaahaa but if got pic to see better.. i cant imagine. will try to look for the pic on the net. office cant see facebook.

cindy,
u and yr download talk haahaaa, yr hubb also dont know wat download is that day...heee
 
Haha, grace, is it not same as download? Haha. Same la. Don't know can tahan till that day or not ah. So tired now man. Back aching. Can't wait to get it over and done with and I can lose weight! Oh my, feel so tired and bulky ley. And fat!

Weishy, me thinking of having the tiger or turtle, also wanna see picture Haha. The s and m got a lot of difference ma? Haha. Provided u can help me to buy Lah Haha.
 
weishy, hayley's so sweet with the straight fringe
happy.gif
 
Hallo!

YAlor, i also cant access Facebook in office...

So sianz today, kena blasted by my boss for using this word, "Warrao"... Me so pissed off, told my colleague next time, must can use the "F" word lah.
 
grace, Haha, I tell u got success and not successful stories. I got a colleague, she do liao, eyes always very red and dry le.... esp in aircon room.

Kaye, your boss having pms Haha.
 
grace, I did lasik abt 8-10 yrs ago. Very successful, can see clearly instantly. I know pple who did already cannot see clearly have to wait few months to stabilise. One of my fren became long sighted but after a while back to normal.
 
Cindy, sigh. She not pms lah.. I asked her for help, this is what she told me.. Champion lor.. Horrible groundwork done by me, credit goes to her...

She s not thankful for me lah.. All my good colleagues left coz of her... Nvm, once got a better job... Then she died coz HEADCOUNT FREEZE.. That's the only happy thing i can think of!

Grace, same here lor.. me dun dare to do lasik.. Coz my sis fren (eye doc) told me that hor, the worst side effect is can't wear contact lenses if the op failed... Plus hor, the eye doc dun do lasik too! Hahha
 
grace,
my galfren just did lasik, seems like ok leh, no side effects so far.

i also wana do but hb said very soon i will need long-sighted (lao hua) glasses oredi, no nid to do lasik...
sad.gif


poissons,
me goin down littlefeet later this afternoon after my medical appt - hopefully still got shoes left for me! missA oredi grabbed 3 paris!!! ahahaha...
happy.gif
 
missA,
think no waterplay coz got HFMD case in school.

playdays:
dunno if J can make it for class tmr. sianz. he missed 2 lessons already & still haven gone for makeup. hope he recovers tonight.
 
Re: Lasik
I got mine done in July 2006, just before I moved to Shanghai. Best thing I have ever done!!! But I can feel that it is starting to deteriorate. Or at least I felt for one of my eyes, the astig seems to be coming back. But other than that, best investment. Yes, most prob after lasik, cannot wear contact lens anymore. So hv to really take care. And plus, it's getting much cheaper now. So I would say, go for it...
 
Lasik:
Eye sight (deg) has to be stable for a few years before doing lasik. My left eye deteriorated after 5 yrs and I did a top up. Very happy with this investment indeed, no more groping ard for my glasses in the morning.
 
Oh! and to add to it. I actually went alone for the lasik, did both eyes and went home myself in a cab. My aunty said I was mad when she heard abt it. The next day, after I went back to check my eyes again, the doctor told me I am free to go shopping!!! So it's really a very simple process. Dun hv to be worried abt. Go for the laser cut one, cos the older versions, it's a handheld blade that will cut the flap for the eye.
 
Lasik: I also wanted to do but my hubby said that if I go blind, he will not take care of me as he has already seen the risks involved. Its also not recommended for those planning for pregnancy in the next 6 months as pregnancy hormones will affect the shape of the cornea. So its out for me...=P At least I have free lenses as long as I'm with my company so no loss la. hehe

Poissons: Glad to hear that G is well. =) see you all tomorrow at class.

Catherine: What happened to J? Sick again?
 
Michviv: ya u are right to a certain extent. At least we know the 1st persons who did lasik is still not old enough yet to see what's the impact on them. But I guess we did think abt that when we did them. For me, I had to do it cos I was hvg a lot of probs with my contact lens cos my eyes are really dry. I cant even wear soft lens. I had to use hard lens. And those started feeling really dry and I had to use glasses instead and I hated wearing glasses. So that's why I chose to do. but I guess for those with no issue abt contacts, I guess it's fine. Weighing the risks and benefits and needs I guess.
 
missA:i think the box one is backpack (L)

ladies:sure can buy it for u but me no pixs le now.....need to wait for andrew to post it on facebook

K@ye:ya got char kwai teow(T2 should hv also la :p)
 
Weishy, they re at T3 lor... I see what i can do okie!

Mambobb, ya... The Jack & Lily shoes not cheap leh...

On lasik, i also want to do coz Claire sometimes whacked my glasses... but like some ladies here, me wanna try for no 2 in another 6 mths... So KIV the option first....
 
lasik,
i also want to do it for the longest time. but cos' i have super dry eyes (can't even wear contact lens), so i keep procrastinating to go for the eye test (to chk if you are qualify to do lasik)...heard that after doing, the eyes are even drier.

Kitty,
No need to rush, i asked the sales lady juz now, their sales is till end of this month..but gotta grab fast cos of limited sizes left. new stocks are arriving in march. I bought 1 pair, actually tempted to get another 2..haha.
 
poissons: Hmm u shd go for a check and see if you qualify. I have very dry eyes too that I cant wear soft lens (ie can only wear hard lens) and later even hard lens gave problems. I am ok so far after the lasik (did in July 2006). but of course, this could vary from person to person.
 
regarding lasik,
Wah HoT TOPIC!
ok both me and my hubb is going for an evaluation on tues next week. he is definately the braver one. me still quite chickenfeet. if eyes is ok to lasik, will opt for bladefree one. it will be around $3200 both eyes.

these are what i heard, some good some bad...
(feel free to tell me wat u think)

1)those who wear glasses, sooner or later, we will get lao hua yan. then must wear those split half half lens cos long sight + short sight mah. so if lasik, then next time lao hua, then just wear the lao hua specs when reading.

2)do lasik already cannot wear contact lens anymore. so if anything not good, still have to wear glasses.

3) heard my fren say that if there is anything wrong with yr eyes, u will not be able to cut any more layers as already lasik, the layer is very thin.

Miss A/ Tinkerbel,
can share where u did yr lasik, that time how much ah?

ahhhh i am still confused!!!
 
grace: I did it with Dr Lee Hung Ming when he was previously the head of department at Tan Tock Seng. But I think in 2007 he moved to Glen E. As far as I know, I think he is the only one in Glen E doing it (cos my friend's hubby got it done last year). I did the Intralase Aspheric Lasik. At my time, I think I paid S$4 plus cos Intralase was a new technology then. But I think the prices have dropped. But bear in mind, do it with a reputable hospital and preferably not the private clinics (at times, these may be cheaper). Cos I heard my friend have issues with private clinics. So far, my friends did at TTS, Glen E or SNEC.

Of course, there are pros and cons as well as risks involved about doing it. But if u take care of your eyes, it shd last you a good 5-10 years before our long sighted kicks in. Of course, u can always do a top up if eyesight deterioriate again after a few years.

My eyes healed really fast after that and I didnt have problems with my eyes since then *touch wood* Hopefully will last for another few good years haha. But I can tell u, if you ask all the pple who did this, they will tell you it's the best decision they made. Imagine no more contact lens / glasses for a good number of years. haha...
 
tinkabel,
how dry was your eyes then? mine quite serious, even the SNEC's specialist say I no cure, can't wear contact lens. did your eyes get even drier after the surgery?
 
Mambobb, i m into shoes lah but for kids shoes, hv to think twice... $48 for a pair of an adult shoes is cheap lah but not for kids shoes! Hehehe!

Ya, if i will to do lasik... I will do it at the hospitals not at the private clinics where my colleagues told me their structure is like conveyor belt.

U know hor, my cheapskate SIL did it at JB! Heard from my hubby that its only RM3K+... But i dun dare to take such risk....
 
poissons: hmm, i remembered my 1st pair of soft lens during uni days. So blur until when I wear it, my eyes are just hazy. I can't see clearly even if I am wearing the lens. Then I switch to hard lens and wore since uni days to 2006. Then it started giving me problems again, of course, not as bad as soft lens, since hard lens is not "stuck" to eyes but can move when u blink. My eyes were dry for the 1st 1 month plus, which is normal as most normal pple get this after lasik. But since then, it's been fine. No other huge issues. So u should do the pre-lasik check to see if you are suitable. Although typically, they did say candidates with very dry eyes do not qualify but unless you get this checked and confirmed, no one can be certain. Did the SNEC person actually tell you that you can't do lasik?
 
grace, mine long ago so i think shd be blade. That time not many private clinics so did at Eye Centre by the Head, Donald Tan. Old days, do 1 eye at a time, each eye $2250 exclude the other consultations. The top up I did was $400.
 
I can only do 11.30am - 1.30pm slot as Arielle wakes up at 10-11am and naps from 2pm...

----------------------------------------------
JG Bilingual Play Club @ Evans Road - Tel : 67375348

Term 3 starting from 4 July 2009 Every Sat

Fees : SGD520 per term of 10 weeks

One Time Registration Fee : SGD37.45

Four Timings on Sat : 9am - 11am / 11.30am - 1.30pm / 2pm - 4pm / 4.30 - 6.30pm

1. Ashlyn - 2pm class
2. Ashton - 2pm class
3. Hayley
4. Ashley
5. Ethan - 4.30pm class
6. Arielle - 11.30am class
7. Ying Ching
8. Matt - 2pm (Starting mid July)
 
Happy Valentine's Day!

Gloomybear, wow... But at least Arielle wakes up late... Claire wont, she will still wake up at 7am no matter how late she sleeps the nite before!
 
K@ye:ya ya same like hayley le
sad.gif
so i also dare nto bring her out too late :p

gloomybear:so u planning to send Arielle to afternoon school session?
 
ahhaha ya.. then i get to wake up late also mah
happy.gif

but yes weishy, i'll have a problem when i wanna send her to childcare when she turns 18months!
 

mummies, i m back! hiaz...it wasnt exactly a holiday for me ...i feeel even more worn out than usual..hhehee..verdict is TOUGH to enjoy a holiday with 2 kids in tow! i actually slept from 4pm yday till this morning! Feel so good now.

cannot catch up with the postings now... K@ye, hows the update for my crocs? might need to ask u to post to me.

weishy, so sorry didnt manage to get anything for u and also nt able to meet u in HKG...was really too hectic n my son caught a cold/cough so decided to give Lantau island a miss. overall weather was good, hahaha...but sadly i didnt really see alot of Hello kitty le...
 

Back
Top