(2007/11) November MTBs

cindy, poochi took photos @ fidgets... u can take a look @ her photos
happy.gif
me lazy mama, never bring camera with me when i am alone with her ;p
 


MM
thanks for the advise!
i think the pressie giving may not work for C coz she's still to young to understand.
but we WILL make sure there's a balance for both of them. if i'm w the little one, i'll make sure daddy will take care of C and vice-versa.

weishy,
aiyoh, she dun hv that much strength but if she has, habis lah my tummy! ahahhaa... but at nite, her kicks are quite powerful, i have to use bolster & pillow to cover my tummy!
still got problem shifting her back to her cot leh, so have to endure her kicks lor...
 
Dreamer, u are half right
happy.gif
cos i m doing the drawing for my hb. so i switch betwn the comp screens while waiting for the rendering...so slow. so hv sometme to kaypo today lo
 
Talking abt no 2, my Mum kept on telling me to have it now... Me kept on stalling coz like what MM says, no guts to handle the 2nd one!

Tinkabel, ur hubby was thinking by separating Matt & ur unborn child hor... Everyone gets to rest but he forgotten that we as the Mothers wont take such things one!
happy.gif
 
MM: Ok, will print and show E Mischa's photo tonight. Sure drool, ha ha...

On giving pressie part. I agree with u, my elder sis did this when she gave birth to the 2nd, my elder niece was so happy. And they're exactly 2 years apart. Ha...guess it's good coz she is still young to ask and question hw mei mei has the $ to buy, etc. No harm to get another present if it wks.

MissA: Hw's A? Hope she recovers soon.

BBS: I dare not give too much. Usually give abt 1/3 - 1/2 of the bottle each time. I mix it with abt 20ml of water. I put it in cake and let him drink with straw. E likes.
 
k@ye, ya, men dun think about such things. Then Matt will just grow up hating the new baby cos it takes away all the attention every one previously gave him. aiya, I think will never be ready la. Just do it and then face it when it comes. I just dun tink I got the strength if hv 2nd one later. So I think better be done with it earlier. Me definitely closing factory after this!!!
 
zzz: I mean i put it in cup and let him drink from straw. Din realise i typed cake instead of cup. Must be hungry liao. Hee...

Oh i usually give him 1/3 or 1/2 once per day. Dare not give him too much.

Tinkabel: Cool down, yr Hb sayang u and just wanna let u have proper rest but forgotten that this is no.2, unlike the first time when all u need to do was pump, rest, pump, rest.
 
zzz, the instruction says bot times a day but i only gave 2 times. anyway even tho i gave bot each time, she did not finish cos she dun like it.

cactus, end up we brought A to see doc. she still coughing a little.
 
miss A: Ash is so cute! I love the part where she drags off her piano at the end as if to say, ok, show's over! haha. Dancing also very cute, looks like a chinese fan dance. haha. But my vote is still for PIANIST!
 
michviv, she drags everything including the exploration station. her dad calls her the steroid baby lol.

mummies, enjoy playdays later!!
 
michviv, ethan is 1 day younger than A but he looks more like gor gor, tall & smart
happy.gif
He looks so cool playing golf. You hv a putting area at home?
 
missA: Haha. Think its his daddy's good genes. Lets hope he grows more hair soon. =P Haha, I also feel the same way as the doctor Ash saw, got tummy then more cute what! haha. As for golf, wanted an activity my dad could share with Ethan and since he loves golf, it seemed appropriate. Golf set was very affordable. Think less than $10. haha. We have 2 putting areas at home, indoor one (5 holes) and outdoor one (3 holes). hehe.
 
mummies who were at Playdays:
it was nice meeting all of you earlier, don't you think the class was fun? My hubby and I (and G of cos') enjoyed ourselves thoroughly...but hor, how come all of you vanished once the class was over? We checked out all the cafes outside the school after G finished his milk and couldn't see a single soul
sad.gif
 
poissons : ooops ash was tired and so was the daddy after the class, thats why we went straight home
happy.gif
I was actually hungry thought can grab coffee and snack after the class... hey it was good fun this afternoon! G had so much fun in the painting session! Ash was just as messy....heeheehee. Lets do coffee / ice cream before class next week?
happy.gif
 
ASHM,
G was tired too, he knocked out within split second when the Daddy started the car..haha. Yeh, I had a good laugh during the painting session, G has painted himself silly and looked like incredible hawk (quoting his Daddy's words)...haha. Sure, let's do kopi and ice cream next week
happy.gif


Mummies, do rem to bring along towel for all the classes!
 
poissons, ASHM,
Sounds like u mummies had a gd time eh.. ZY n I had a gd time hving tea @ PS cafe.. i realise we hv been makaning a lot, abt time to let her do more meaningful stuffs instead of being a glutton!

Dreamer,
glad that Kaira enjoys herself. Maybe we can still squeeze in 1 more fidgets before u CNY? ;)
 
poissons:: hahaha I can still remember how your hubby commented that G is becoming the incredible HULK!! hehe! it was fun yea. G was a very very sporting boy! My hubby loooves him, he says G is a very cute boy, everything also can and willing to try.

ASHM:: yea, how come only 7? I know they kept a space for poochi (serena) but she has just confirmed she won't be signing up this term hehe so you can get your friend to join in? I know my friend - joey didn't come... oh yes, another one is Gillian? Hmmm...

and poissons and ashm:: hahaa T also zonked out after the lesson, but it wasn't as fast as G. Wanted to go elsewhere but aiya, remember how dirty my hubby was? HAHAHAHAHA. he said he looked like he just murdered someone. So we just headed home for a wash. Yea, next wk if we can, we can meet up for some kopi and icecream!
happy.gif
oh yes talking about towel, my hubby says wanna get aprons to wear !! -.-"""
 
Lazykat,
wow..yummy..tea..with G around, it's quite hard to enjoy a meal anywhere..gotta chop chop eat and finish.

cindy,
T was quite vocal yday..kept hearing him "talk", so cute! like his new hairstyle too. was he too tired at the end of the class? dat's why he cried? he seemed to enjoy at the beginning
happy.gif
ops..i realised I mis-spelt hulk as hawk...haha..
 
as expected playdays is fun, we'll prob join nx term if most of you continue nx term. The Little Gym intake for A's slot was so large that they finally force 1 parent to stay out of class
sad.gif


Shoes: bought a pair of pediped for A @ metro, cant resist with the 20% plus 10% off haha. Her new pair of gap shoes just arrived, feel its a bit narrow for her broad feet but ON fits her well. One day I'll do a count of her shoes, have already clear one shelf space for her lol.

michviv, golf set is cheap but the putting green is ex? Think my condo dun even hv putting green, must go explore. do you intend to let E take up golf lesson when he is older?
 
all...
sorry ah, rushed home after class cos it was going to rain and it drizzled quite a bit. we dashed home and walk under the blocks...

my little girl so active and distracted. i think she only managed half the class only. the rest was busy exploring, siting on the chair and of cos the cars...
 
Poissons, Haha, yea, he was tired le. And very pek chek Haha. But yea, he is mumbling more to himself these days! Haha.

Missa, so sad, it would be so fun with ash ard Haha. Wah! 20 +10? How come so good offer? I just bought a pair of nike for t yesterday Haha. Maybe later go metro hee.

Grace, your girl ah, very busy keeping herself occupied Haha. Loove her outfit. Oh yea, next wk your hubby coming?
 
hi ladies,

it was good fun indeed ystdy and nice to see all mommies/daddies & tods!

just felt paiseh for C being such a cranky, noisy & crybaby (Cindy, C beat T on the CRYing Part liao! :D)

and she was the CLEANEST baby during the apple tree coloring part coz of her refusal to get down n dirty - and miss all the fun!! guess i need to train her a bit more liao
happy.gif


Poisson,
we also left after grace coz seemed like it was gonna drizzle! but we were at one of the bakery/cafe for some food before going off around 6pm.

yeah, maybe next week we can have kopi/ice cream before the class starts!
happy.gif



missA,
is the sale still on at Metro?
itchy liao wana go see shoes!! aahahhaa...
 
Hallo Ladies!

Seems like i shd bring Claire to join u ladies for the playdays even for a trial!!!

MissA, after discount how much is the Pediped? Psst, just discovered that Little Feet shoes are very broad size! Mabbe u can get it for A next time!
 
PDS: Mummies, thanks for making the session so fun! Ethan and I had lots of fun. Think I must ask Chel & Zai to sneak Ethan a treat first then he will be his fun self. Only got interested in class after they gave out the green apples. hehe.

Grace: Dun worry bout Ash running around all over the place, Ethan was like that initially too. Now, he is know its class and is more attentive to the teacher.

Poissons: G was the best behaved toddler in class lor! So participative!!! He's such a sweetheart! When he giggles, I can't help but smile as well. =P Ya, I rushed home too cos I was scared that it was going to rain + I was all alone somemore. hehe. Hopefully my hubby can make it next week so that I can chat more with you ladies. hehe.

Cindy: T really impressed me in class. He was really so attentive!

Kitty: Think your gal was less adventurous cos everything was new. haha. Dun worry. I'm sure next week will be better. =P
 
missA: Haha. Now its a little too early to say but I think its a worthwhile game to learn so may consider in future! hehe. Yourself?
 
cindy, k@ye, metro sales on end today i think. I paid abt $43. A can still wear the 18-24mth size which is the infant range and cheaper.

michviv, will wait see what she's interested in. My hubby wants her to learn violin but i think it's too noisy. will prob let her try golf one of these days
happy.gif
 
cindy, heehee thanks. i must make sure i utilise all her clothes..she has too many cos mummy here cant stand buying all the cute stuff. i think u be the same soon...akan datang to u =p
but hubby is working again next weekend, sianz. it will be my old dad this time.

MissA, can show us what u buy at pediped? haahaa me resisted the temptation to go metro cos she has too many shoes liao.heehee.

kaye,
yah, join us for a trial but i think must pay liao. u better call and check.

michviv,
thanks for the comforting words. i was like errr..the class is over here baby.haahaa but of cos she ignored me. Ethan behaved himself very well.

poissons,
your garreth really star lah. i love him in his incredible hulk. and he loves the paint alot.

catherine,
dont mean to be kpo, but u got a helper now ah.... thats nice. i hope u have more time to yourself now. is jovan still at infant care then?
 
Grace, reading ur post now. i WANT the pictures of Ashlyn with my clippies!
going to send out ur pong pong tutu and clip tomorrow cos too busy to go post office on Sat.

Poochi, dropped u a mail regarding my silly mistake.

Cindy, kekeke ok i send u ur clips before u give birth..wahahahaha
 
missA, i always think one who knows how to play the violin is very cultured
happy.gif
happy.gif
i remember that i took violin lessons when i was young, but gave up after a while .... hehehe.... too difficult & obviously me not cultured enuff.... ;p

playdays sounds so fun! now thinking whether i shud bring K for a trial, juz for the fun!
happy.gif
 
dreamer, my aunt used to learn violin when I was young and I found it very noisy cos she always played out of tune haha.
 
Grace, its okie to pay for 1 time trial mah... Hehe, coz weekends got too much obligations to settle.... Need to go to in laws or my parents' pl lah.... If not, i gotta work! Sianz...

HEhe, basically i think whatever music lessons we sent our kids to hor... Is a way to build up their patience.
 
Grace: Went to yr blog and saw the pic of Playdays. Wow, all seems to have great fun. Yr gal gal sure has lotsa pretty dresses, i like....

Poissons: Saw yr little 'incredible hulk", so funny and cute!!! I laughed when i saw in who;e body full of paint! I wanna go....but too far for me.

MissA: Wa, after 20 + 10, u still need to pay $43? Exp hor, but sweet pair of shoes.

Michiv: Ethan can play golf? So cute. And u already started painting with E at home before the class in Playdate. Hee...nice fun.
 
kaye and dreamer:: yea you should come join us even if just for a trial. haha! would be sooo fun! like a mini gathering too! haha!!
happy.gif


kittybride:: haha T was the only other one who cried other than chloe! hehe!

michviv:: yea but he hates it when we move his hands to the instructions or force him to do things he doesn't like!
 
Poissons, hehe... He is so cute!!! Got female version of incredible hulk during the class bo?

Cactus, the pediped not cheap.. I saw OG & metro selling for $59.90... That's y me not willing to buy for Claire as much as i m a sucker for pretty shoes!

Mambobb, i discovered another way to help in constipation. Occassionally, give herbal tea to Cailyn to drink. Over the weekend, we gave Claire barley water + 5 flower herbal tea. She managed to poo everything out... Now, i m waiting to see goat's FM results...
 
Dreamer, k@ye: You ladies should definitely come join us for a trial. Anyhow, the class is like a Nov Mummies gathering every week. hehe. =)

missA: Ash should come by for a trial too if you can make it. =P Haha. Violin can be little "noisy" if the wrong notes are played, but whether its violin or piano, most important is the skill of how to read musical notes. =)

Cactus: Haha. He's not bad, can actually hit the ball with the club. But not in the direction we want him too. In the end still throw the ball into the hole with his hand. Then he smiles at me when I tell him that its cheating! Good activity to involve his Grand-daddy cos my dad is a golf addict!!! So I've decided to put his interest to good use.

As for the painting, its a good activity cos I feel that Ethan is bored at home with the same old toys and routine so when I'm home, I paint with him lor. I now maintain a folder of his paintings which I'm going to give him when he's older. =P

Cindy: Can try bribing Travis with his favourite foods. hehe. For Ethan, its his raisins or pigeon potato chips.
 
michviv, A attended the free trial last term. We din sign up cos it's the same timing as her gym class. Nx term will consider signing up.
 
MissA,
that's a pretty pair of shoes. i like flowers =) good buy!

tinkabel,
yah, we have to wash wash wash them in the basin. we were covered in paint too. and we dont have any towels to clean them, so use tissue....heehee
 
Painting:
Is the paint they use in the Playdays safe for our bb? Cailyn still likes to put put her index finger to her tougne.. so wondering when do I introduce the painting to her.

In the Playdays, after the painting activity, how to clean our bb up? heehee.. it really looks so fun but if I go there alone, I am sure the 1st one to knock out.. haha

k@ye: now every weekend, me boil barley water for her to mix her FM and her cereal. She doesnt like to drink leh. I bought the China barley maybe tats y. My nanny claimed that she drinks barley water.. mayb is the angmo type not from china. Me myself don like china barley too.. haha.. the sales from EYS said China barley is better than angmo type.

how to boil the 5 flower herbal tea? =p
 
Mambobb, let me go home and asked my Mum for the 5 flower tea. The Chinese barley got a type of smell one... I already instructed my Mum not to force Claire to poo. Now, i told Claire that if she wants to poo... Must give signal... She did but she dun signal to my hubby! Faints!

Michviv, what time is ur play days slot on Sat?
 



Back
Top