Weishy: Aiyo, you have no idea how many questions I get from relatives on Ethan's lack of hair. haha. Am planning to shave him bald again after CNY. His hair has grown much better after we shaved his head 2 months ago but he cried buckets when they brought out the shaver.
Kitty: haha! You can remember that incident ah. Leaves quite an impression. Now, his favourite word is "girl"! *faints* I ask him, "Ethan, are you a boy or girl", he will smile and say "Girl"! Then when I say, "no! You're a boy!" He will look sad and say "Boy". haha. Go get a nice Cheongsam for Chloe!
Poissons: Yay! Glad you got a pair of shoes. G might find a little strange to walk with shoes vs on the floor cos the feeling is very different so hold his hand and bring him for walks as much as you can. =)
Cindy: Yay! Travis can walk!!! Go bring him for to gai-gai! =) Will be much easier for you then. hehe.
zzz: when starting out, I let my boy use soft-soled shoes, later, when they are walking better, I switched to harder soled shoes.
Playdays: Mummies, did you get the term planner yet? I just received it from them yesterday, let me know if you want me to send it out to you?