Catherine, thanks for taking the time to organize the event. Pity I didn't get to meet up with all the mummies...=( It was really a mad house there! I arrived early at 8am (my mom-in-law was first in queue for the goodie bags!) haha. Think most of you must have seen me though I didn't get to see you cos my boy was involved in the first crawling race - the silly MC was shouting my name so loud "Michelle Cheng Shin Ping, Shin Ping, Shin Ping". Wah lao...so paiseh...
But it was fun and Ethan really enjoyed himself. He even got to sit on the bouncy castle when we arrived before it got crowded with all the older kids.
Cindy: Don't worry, the crying phase is one of the phases babies go through. But I would definitely encourage you to expose Travis more to other babies. Same happened with Ethan, initially, he kept on crying when he met other babies. Now he has 2 girlfriends! One at our condo and the other at church! Very clever my boy...meets with his girlfriends separately! =P He has even learnt to blow them kisses and refuses to do so for anyone else, including mummy! So sad!!!
Plumsource, can you PM me your condo address? If its nearby, I may consider popping by. thanks!