Langlao, the airport staff so fierce one. I think if they meet my sis. They confirm will die.
Just sent my sis off last nite at London. She is going to London to work for 2 yrs. Before she left, she emailed SQ for another extra 10kg excess baggage. Wow SQ gave her alot of excuses for not granting the extra 10kg. She managed to get her 10kg by shooting them down.
Then last nite at the check in counter, her checked in luggage was 30.6kg. The counter staff asked her, "Do u know that 1kg of excess baggage is $70?" My sis looked at her and passed her that email for the excess baggage. Then, the staff checked and said "ok, its updated in the system."
I think if they dun grant her. Got another drama to watch! I really saluted my younger Sis, she can get things done and not afraid to act bitchy to get it done...