(2007/11) November MTBs

dreamer - how long are you going to be in SG? Can you meet on the 29th? Then we can meet weishy at the same time
happy.gif

Weishy - Yes, let's meet up when you are here. Is Hayley coming along?

Yes, I am a member of Royce. Non-member pay $22 instead of $12 if I am not wrong. Good, so we count you in for 29th?

Playdate on 29th Dec 2010 at 2.30pm (this is just a tentative date, subject to the overall response)

Venue : Royce Gym at Liang Court

1. Ueno
2. ASHM
3. Weishy?
4. Dreamer?

ASHM, i will be around till Feb!

So yes, 29th works for me,

Playdate on 29th Dec 2010 at 2.30pm (this is just a tentative date, subject to the overall response)

Venue : Royce Gym at Liang Court

1. Ueno
2. ASHM
3. Weishy?
4. Dreamer

hee... dreamer, i'm also planning to go back but in Feb. Intedning to reach SG on CNY eve. Cos my cousin will be here till then.. Really looking forward.

smilemum, that's great to hear!! yay, at least something to look forward to
happy.gif
and good that you have your cousin for company till then, enjoy a white christmas and hv fun.

kaira loves the snow. tink she's going to complain "hot hot" when we are back in sg. ;p

Playdate: Would love to join the playdate as well but alas, I would have just changed jobs and would be on probation. Alas...Hope to join you mummies next time.

Hey mummies with number 2: Would you gals be interested in getting a class together for Playdays for number 2?

They have no classes on week days but if there is interest, we'll need a minimum of 5 babies to form a class. Its for 6-12month olds.

Let me know if you're interested? Classes start in Jan and we can arrange for a trial class to test test. I'm trying to wring out a discount for us in the meantime. hehe.

Flash update : Berries @ West Area

Who's the mommy who want to try sending kiddo to Berries but no vacancy ah? JTS I got a call from Berris @ Butit Batok just now and they have slots for Saturdays @ 5:15PM.

If keen, pls call to chop 'seat' for next year N2 class.

I'm still on waitlist for the AM session - dun know how LONG is the list, dare not ask! hahahaa..

lazykat - back to work ah, good. wun be so stressful than taking care of 2 kiddos at home! :D

29 Dec Playdate
Love to join in too but hv limited leave left... u ladies & tots have fun catching up ya!

K@ye,
Still working out a long term Child care arrangement but for the time being, zee yann will still attend her current cc near my place while didi will be taken care by PIL - may change her cc to nearby PIL one wif transport so that we won't need to fetch to n fro n daily..

Kittybride,
I think my work also quite stressful leh but at least I get paid tho the returns I get fr taking care of my kids r invaluable too but can't be measured, ha!

hi kat, congrats on rejoining the workforce!
can i kaypoh abit ... was it difficult to land a job after being out of the workforce for a few years ? btw, what line are u in?

Dreamer,
Sg mkt now is quite gd - but I got this job cos I hv previous experience in it. I tried to get in civil service thinking hours more stable but no luck at all
sad.gif
I am doing sales ops/support but the downside is qtr end super busy period.

Hi dreamer,Ueno and Weishy,

Seems like it is only the few of us for the playdate on the 29th. I will PM you guys for the confirmation ok. We are off to Bintan tomorrow...
happy.gif

lazykat - Congrats on your new job. Welcome to the world of FTWM...heehee...
happy.gif

michviv - Would love to join you guys at Playdays - but Izzy is already 14 months. So 'over age' already. I have signed her up at JG Forum for next month in their playnest program.

Ladies - Have a Merry Merry Xmas and hope we can catch up soon. Big hug to the kiddos!
kiss.gif
Take care!

Lazykat: Welcome bk to the workforce! Hope u're adjusting well bk home and at wk.

Grace: How's Alwyn doing in infant care? U've to pick both As aft wk?

ASHM: I'll be on leave to celebrate my niece's 3rd birthday on 28th Dec, so wont be able to join u on the following day. Hope the kids and mummies have fun.

And wow, yr gal is 14months already? Time flies! Enjoy yr Bintan trip!

Dear mummies, I am providing Weekend Chauffuer Service in a luxury 8 seaters MPV. Will be driven by myself. I can send your family to a location comfortably. Car seat and booster seat available for kid and baby. Pls sms me @ 90990650 or email me [email protected] to learn more. Limited slots available in Dec 2010 and Jan 2011.

Poissons: This is for a weekend class but we need at least 4-5 babes to start. If all else fails, we will have to wait till the kids are older (for the 12-18 months class). If you have any other friends with similar age babes, let me know if they are interested. =) Thanks!

lazykat: Congrats on your return to the workforce!

I have 2 x 900g Karrihome goat milk 3-7 yrs old.
Letting go at $35 each, own collection or meet at Somerset.
Expiry 2012 Oct.
Interested PM me

hi everyone,
Haven't been checking out the forum here for ages! gosh!
Juz wanna say hi and happy new year to everyone
happy.gif

I'm working next to Liang court! ahh..but 230pm is past my lunchtime :S but i can try to pop by for a while and say hi. Too bad i'm working else would love to bring Eliza there too.

ASHM, Ueno, Dreamer and other mummies,
Enjoy the chit chat cum playdate session today!

skye: Have not seen u here for ages! Anyway, this thread is moving real slowly. How's things with yr 2nd pregnancy? Knw the gender yet? Take care ya.

Ueno,dreamer and Skye skye- good to see you guys and the children!

Happy new year everyone! May this new year brings loads of joy n laughter to you and your loved ones!

Happy New Year MUmmies!!
Been busy busy ever since going back to work...

catusnah,
yah now Alwyn at infant care and Ashlyn will be N2 for the new year. fetch both together loh.
so busy =)

I hv 4 tins of 900g Pediasure for sale as my boy change brand.

Letting go at $32 per tin but if u take all 4 tins then can sell at $30 per tin. Collection at buangkok mrt.

Vanilla favor expire Jan 2012 x3
Strawberry favor expire Sep 2011 x1

Serious buyer and no neg pls!!

Contact me via pm.. Thanks

Dear all mummies,

Happy 2011!

Our kids are in N2 this year. How is your child coping? My gal keeps crying and doesn't want to attend school. Really *heartache to see her cry..

Do you have this problem too?

sad.gif

Happy 2011 too!

MissA, Michviv,
I rem both A n E r wif mindchamps last yr - was that $$ well spent in yr opinion? Cos I plan to change ZY cc fr punggol to Tampines since we decided to delay hiring maid n move in wif IL on wkdays.

Jennifer,
Was yrs kindy type where she had a long break or cc? If former i guess its norm after not going to school for so long n the other teachers differ so need some time to adjust.

hi mummies with toddler boys,
need your help - can check if you still have any of your boy's preloved white collar shirt (long or short sleeves are ok) and white long pants for age 2yo to let go?
i need it for one function for my boy...
let me know ya, thanks!!

lazykat,

U r rite. Jermaine was so sick last year after attending Superland. So, her PD recommended her to stay at home for the time being. Put her back recently in Jan again. Really heartache to see her cry everyday when I put her on school bus.
sad.gif

Hi mummies, anyone keen for playdate in month of Feb? Ueno, dreamer, anyone. I haven thought of the details yet. Just wanna check if anyone will be interested.

hihi smilemum! when r u returning to SG? must be looking forward to it!

if i am around (still finalising when i will leave, probably mid Feb, sure, will make it for the playdate!
happy.gif

good to know that u will still be ard in feb, ndl.. i will be back in feb. eve of cny. yes, i'm def looking forward to it. we can arrange, but most likely on weekday, cos i only have 2 weekends in SG the other 2 weekends, i'll be in bali and msia.

Jennifer, of cos, welcome... I haven thought of where though. WIll be good to have more people.

any good ideas? anyone? Claire? Eagan?

Smilemum,
I'm ok too. Weekdays r great cos i can't do wkends. Royce was good cos we get to sit outside to chat while the kids played in the safe environment unlike the other playgrounds where u really have to keep an eye on them. Let me know

Back