(2007/10) October 2007 MTB

gingerleaf
I'll try to be there at 3.30pm

pinky
I can choose either sat or sun class ... if transport is the only problem, maybe we can work something out ...hee for the 2 same b'day bb to be together ha ha

jovialz
the designs for the Beco
1454008.jpg

totoro,
any idea if we dun mit at the same time to sign up, will we still be entitled to the %?
330pm like a bit early for me. But I'll try my best.

Trio
- class conducted in 3 langauges ( Eng/ Chi / Jap)
- one week one language
- things they do
* Flash cards
* sing song
* small activites that involve feeling, seeing and remembering

tiffy
yah, I want to open biz manz so I can be a SAHM .. ha ha but no lobang yet
I have to order 2 to save on shipping so just keep ordering loh.. was thinking shld have someone who want it lah ....

ginger
as long as we have the referral name, shld be okie I think.
Will find out more when I reach there. The due date is until 1st June actually from the email that I received from them.

ohh too busy cannot see all thepost ... any tiral i saw the word if yes ... can someone book a place for me 1st ... please please please thanks love you all much much

in case some are wondering why the rush ... there is a referral programme going on and we can get up to 50% discount for 2nd term.
promotion end on 1st June

if u interested, PM me so that I can asked them whether can extend or not or you can join them for trial calls of 3 sessions at $100.

Will not be able to reply in forum so PM/SMS me okie.

Jovialz
I'm meeting Pinky tonight at compasspoint to pass her the Beco, you wanna join ?? If not, I stay at SK so quite near.
I placed order liao but stock not in yet. Likely mid June if everything goes well.

ginger
Mine is P3.. also heavy lei! So now wanna go n scout ard for any mommy dat wanna let go Combi at good price.. Cannot tahan carry him on my shoulder wz da Bjorn..
How much did u buy dat Beco lei?

totoro,

Want to bombard you with some questions. You order the Beco from cozy babies or direct? Cozy baby limited design leh...also how much u are paying for it...Maybe I want to lobang u to get one also

Hippo
I also wish to shop in HKG during the sale. I am no more singlehood, will be bringing my 2YO boy, how to shop? Sob sob.. The trip is more for him la, will bring him to Disneyland.

Ureno,
Since you are attending SM and have attended Trio trial, appreciate your valuable feedback. Thanks in Advance. I am still deciding which one to sign. I have 2 kiddos, its gonna cost a bomb. I know how SM conduct as my boy was with them for 3 terms last year. hear fm u soon.

tiffany,
I think i've commented on this before. The difference btw them r dot cards n esp. SM has Dot cards n esp but Trio dont. I asked Trio why n they said they focus on whole brain training rather than right brain training. Well, i guess these r marketing tactics. Basically, the class is conducted on the exact manner. Trio's class will be in 3 different language, eng , chinese, japanese. each week different language. Maybe u wana consider going for their trial? I would prefer joining an establishment rather than the home-based thingy. Feel that they will have more resources n the scale of the school.

totoro,
i added u!

dodo,
u need to rest that wrist. its important that it heals completely..else alot of problems

mummies,

thanks for all your concerns... im touched...
happy.gif

luckily it's my right wrist coz im left handed... maybe will see TCM tomorrow... im so scared so pain
sad.gif

poor leroy... quickly go and see doc. tomorrow weekend already, pd clinic will be closed... get well soon! mummy take care also!

mummies,

any baby like mine still dun take solid well?
my boy just dun like to eat solid... be it cereal, porridge, fruit/ vege pureal, he will react like im feeding him poisons
sad.gif

im feeding him lunch and dinner now and the most he eats is 1/2 of a small combi bowl. And it is not easy to feed him that amount also, must coax him, sing song, bluff him all the while.. but he loves to drink milk... wondering is it normal for 7 mths plus bb? how to wean him like that? i really no idea...

ueno & gingerleaf,

yup.. bai luo bo called radish right?
i try to explain to my mum the parsnip, but she has no idea at all... anyone where know where can we get this? thanks...

dodo,
i buy my organic parsnip from L'organic @ Demspey. Not sure if i want to bring L to doc cos she's v ang moh style, normally wont give medicine. i applied baby vicks for him, will monitor for a while 1st.

gingerleaf,
i meant the bishan home-based school,Tiffany mentioned at HRC that she might join them. I am not so keen on that.

ueno & gingerleaf,

thanks for the info on parsnip
happy.gif

dempsey is rather far from my place.. think i will try out cold storage... gingerleaf, which cold storage branch u saw that? i tried the one at causeway point cant find leh.. wonder the railway mall cold storage has it... any idea NTUC finest @ bt timah sells it also?
happy.gif

hi Totoro_bb,

pls count me in for Trio class on Sat, i would like to go together with Oct BBs & mummies.
I prefer Sat afternoon, cos Sun need to go mass.

Basil is sick too, fever started on 2.00am on last Sunday, brought him to KK.
Doctor said due to throat inflammation, today still not fully recovery yet, still got cough and running nose.

garden_dreamz,

nono..trio ctre is at beach road,, the class at united sq im still checking on it..hehez

Ueno/Cheval,

Hope yr little get well soon
happy.gif

Really hv to chase away the virus, many BBs had kana cough, flu or fever recently..
sad.gif

oh no still got quite a fair bit of babies not feeling well. read tat babies between 6-9M old prone to illness cos whatever antibodies they got from us will be depleting by this time.. so must watch them more carefully. but ona positive note, think they ll be stronger after falling sick

dodo:1/2 of small combi bowl is quite okie.just concentrate on increasing the amt? think baby YZ now eats abt 1 small combo bowl and thats replacing 1 milk feed..

mummies remember to give medi to bb ok ... dun say what let them recover themself etc etc ... cos my SIL is like that den everytime make her son & my MIL so poor thing cos not she take care mah

CM, yah, i got the thing at bp. What u wan me to give/tell u?

dodo, yes i got it at ntuc finess!

cheval, we are actually signing up the classes today! We are mitting at 4pm to sign up.

oh, dear so many babies falling sick..."shoo shoo" all go away and baby recover quick quick..

jovialz,
okie, thanks
happy.gif

dodo,
my girl is taking 1 soup spoon of cereal plus may be 2 spoon of mash carrots mixed in EBM..after that will drink the remaining milk but cannot finish one la. Suspect she drink 120ml? Is that too little?

i'm still a bit reluctant to start her 2 meals of solid end of june because i thought milk should still be the main source of food for them..

CM, i got from BP

Cheval,
u have to go down to make payment today if u want. By 4pm. We are not gg to be in same classes. Im taking weekday, some taking Sun.

dodo, is parsnip 'bang guang" (in hokkien or 'mang guang' in canto?)

hmm.. can't join u mummies in Trio.. signing up for gymboree 1st.. =D

aria, dun worie abt 120ml.. datz wat my girl is taking only all these while cos anything more than that, she can't finish! ahahha

Back