(2007/10) October 2007 MTB

Hi Jovial,

Are you on TBF? It's true abt the burning the calories via bf but you managed to reduce more than what you have gained within 45days, that's a lot!!

For me, I'm only pumping like 3 times, not sure whether it burns the same calories compared to latching or not!! Weight wise I think I have another 5kg to shed compared with my pre-pregnancy weight but I still looked "Big"!

With the wound, don't dare to do massage and exercise yet! Am thinking of going swimming regularly after the confinement if everything is well!

jovial, wow! you lost all your weight so quickly??? make the rest of the mummies envious! :D

totoro, can we start swimming so soon after c-sec?

Junnie,

i stay in Jalan Membina nearest Poly is Bukit Mearh - so thats why we pop in there.
happy.gif
Haha! Maybe we have met each other but just dont realise. Is your bb born on 25 Sep (read that u delivering some cakes on 25 Oct which is actual day) -- if yes, then our bbs have same bday!!

Anywas, decided to go to KK for the injection (6 in 1). Decided that Poly got too many sick pple around so not so good to hang around there for 2 long (in case bb also kenna infected!)

Re: Jaundice

During the 1st 2 weeks, although we are supposed to eat ginger (to get rid of wind), i didnt really consume cos they say ginger can cos jaundice to bb if you breastfeed. + i actually sun my son around (8am) for about a few mins. Now he looks very chao ta!!

totoro, zhen_zhen, gingerleaf, GG & choco,

thanks for all the recommendations! so many to choose from!
happy.gif

Think I'll go Spring Maternity tomorrow to buy one quick. no time already! keekek...

went for my check up and the CTG test. No sign of contraction, baby not engage yet, water level ok and every thing is fine. Baby weight is 2.71kg at 37 wk+. Gynae said since baby not engage she will not do VE at the moment. BBs movements are still quite strong she said can still wait but must monitor if find baby moment drop must come in to check.

All my friend asked me which I getting excited as delivery date drawing need, but I dont still very relax lor.

wow all the babies so cute, can't wait to see mine
happy.gif

hey aria jo,
induce on 18 oct leh cuz I'm be delivered on 18 oct. If u induce on 18 oct then our babies will share same bday
kao_clap.gif

totoro,
tks for the info....i find it very useful !

Im so confused with the 5 in 1 or the 6 in 1 jabs.
How many times do we needa jab bb?
Which one is better or both are compulsory?
Can any mummie explain?
Thanks!

fi fi...long time no hear!! congrats... how nice your gal came on 7/10, is the date i wish for (same date as my #1)... hv a good confinement.

deedy..congrats...hv agood confinement too..

cheval...glad to hear fm u, hopt to hear your good news..tk care
happy.gif

totoro..thks 4 NB info..v useful..

vicki..ya, my bb borned on 25.09, so coincident our bb same BD!! oh, so u v near to tiong baru plaza (TBP)... me staying at telok blangah.. used to go TBP quite often to ran errand, may b can arrange to meet up
happy.gif
too bad u going to KKH for bb jab, if not we might bump @BM polyC..

jovial.. thks for the dtls pricing of bb jab.. i'm jus confused, may b u can tell me : the 6 in 1 also include hep b but to take @2nd month, 5 in 1 dun hv hep b which is taken @1st month, am i rite? so afterall, whether 5 in 1 or 6 in 1, bb still taking same type of jabs izzit?? is only the no. of jabs tat shows the difference?

jovial..thks 4 explaining the jaundice reading, it seems hard to get jaundice down huh? imagine your alr over 1mth still 107?

Hi Jovial, I'm one of those 'overdue' mums. Sigh. EDD on 12 Oct but still no sign of baby. Have a medical check-up on Monday. If still no signs, think gotta choose a date to induce. Really don't want to induce, hoping for labour to start naturally. I've been walking around, doing squats, talking to baby, etc. *pray hard*.

I went for my appt yest & gynae told me my little one not likely to arrive early. *disappted*. he said might hve to induce after EDD. really hope for a natural birth.

Junnie, you staying at telok blangah? Me too! I stayed at telok blangah way. Such a coincidence.
happy.gif
Baby's next jab on 1 nov at bukit merah polyclinic. keke..

joyce izzit??? me at crescent!! hahaha... my bb appt 17/10 4 jaundice test & 26/10 4 Hep B.\

netty & YL.. dun worry.. fyi my niece-in-law edd 8/10 but bb didnt come till 12/10 1130pm, also via natural w/o epi, 3.056kg!!

Hi hi!

Sorry havent been posting for many months coz i forgot my password!

BTW, Ive popped!

Details as follows:-
Liu Peifen 26th Sep 07 Dr HK Ho MAH Prinzton Sim 3.350kg/51cm Natural with gas

Can find out more birth story from Baby Prinzton website!
http://www.babyblogs.com/prinzton
1016722.jpg

Hi Junnie, thanks! At last week's check-up, baby already 3.2kg and head circumference about 34cm. I very worried she getting bigger and more difficult to push out as the days pass... :p

Hi mummies.. I need help.. anyone had remedy for engorged breasts? I now having engorged breasts.. tried hot massage and try to pump out but can't pump much out leh.. how how.. now super painful.. Baby does latch but she doesn't seems to clear my breasts at all..

anyone who had massage lady who is not muslim? I need to get one to help clear my engorged breasts.. duno later how to sleep ah...
sad.gif

san, how abt massaging it towards the nipples really hard b4 pumping?
you can try cold cabbage leaves, but i find massaging them really hard then pump is more effective, and faster relief.

Hi Gals

I have also popped. Induced on 8 Oct which is my EDD. BB Sara weighs 3.375kg and is 50 cm long. Natural with epi.

Jovial, pls update the chart for me. Thanks.
happy.gif

hello all mummies,

i have just delivered my boy on 10 Oct thru natural with assisted delivery of forceps at KKH.

Hi Joyce and Junnie,

i also staying at telok blangah, i stay the same place as joyce. Joyce, you staying at which blk??

I also have problems BF...so supplementing with FM. Try not to give myself too much stress over this. Both my nipples are so sore until bleed. So i gave up latching liao..now only hand squeezing miserable 30 ml in total from both breasts...as tea break for my girl.

Congrats to peifen, Jeddie n oct07 mummy !!

wow peifen u still hv time to do blog 4 ur darling, peifu peifu
happy.gif

Oh Jeddie, sad to hear tat ur nipples are sore n bleeding...it must hurt quite a lot.

heehee...din know so many mummies staying at telok blangah..can form a telok blangah club
biggrin.gif

<font size="+1"><u><font color="ff6000">Congratulations to all our Mommies-to-be & Mommies</font></u></font>

<font color="ff0000">Latest update from 14th to 20th October 07</font>

<font size="+1"><font color="aa00aa">Mummy, Give Birth Liao ?!?!?!</font></font>
<table border=1><tr><td>Mommy</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>Week</TD><TD>No.</TD><TD>Gender</TD><TD>Gynae</TD><TD>Hospital</TD><TD>Babys Name</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Celeste</TD><TD>24 Sep</TD><TD>.43rd</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Dr John Tee</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>.. </TD></TR><TR><TD>Angelzwynd</TD><TD>3 Oct</TD><TD>.42nd</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>Dr Eunice Chua</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>.. </TD></TR><TR><TD>Viola</TD><TD>3 Oct</TD><TD>.42nd</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>*</TD><TD>Dr Henry Cheng</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD>.. </TD></TR><TR><TD>Doobom</TD><TD>4 Oct</TD><TD>.42nd</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Prof Tay S K</TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD>.. </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mary Tan</TD><TD>4 Oct</TD><TD>.42nd</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Dr Ann Hui Yuen</TD><TD>GEH</TD><TD>.. </TD></TR><TR><TD>San Kyu</TD><TD>4 Oct</TD><TD>.42nd</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Dr Ann Hui Yuen</TD><TD>GEH</TD><TD>.. </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ong</TD><TD>5 Oct</TD><TD>.42nd</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>Dr Henry Cheng</TD><TD>GEH</TD><TD>.. </TD></TR><TR><TD>Joanne</TD><TD>9 Oct</TD><TD>.41st</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Tan</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>.. </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ling(piggy)</TD><TD>11 Oct</TD><TD>.41st</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>Dr John Tee</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>.. </TD></TR><TR><TD>Steve</TD><TD>11 Oct</TD><TD>.41st</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD>.. </TD></TR><TR><TD>Helen</TD><TD>11 Oct</TD><TD>.41st</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Dr YC Goh</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>.. </TD></TR><TR><TD>October mother</TD><TD>12 Oct</TD><TD>.41st</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Dr Lim Boon Huay</TD><TD>GEH</TD><TD>Travis </TD></TR><TR><TD>Netty</TD><TD>12 Oct</TD><TD>.41st</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>Dr Jocelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>.. </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jessica Goh</TD><TD>12 Oct</TD><TD>.41st</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Dr Woo Bit Wah</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>..</td></tr></table>

<table border=1><tr><td>Mommy</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>Week</TD><TD>No.</TD><TD>Gender</TD><TD>Gynae</TD><TD>Hospital</TD><TD>Babys Name</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jacq</TD><TD>13 Oct</TD><TD>.40th</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>*</TD><TD>Dr HK Ho</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD>.. </TD></TR><TR><TD>Perseus</TD><TD>14 Oct</TD><TD>.40th</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>.. </TD></TR><TR><TD>Joycelyn Tan</TD><TD>15 Oct</TD><TD>.40th</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Dr HK Ho</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD>.. </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jaslyn Lim</TD><TD>15 Oct</TD><TD>.40th</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>Dr A L Lim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>.. </TD></TR><TR><TD>Miumiu</TD><TD>16 Oct</TD><TD>.40th</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Dr WK Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>David Wong </TD></TR><TR><TD>Suzie</TD><TD>16 Oct</TD><TD>.40th</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>Dr Aziz Sujak</TD><TD>ESH</TD><TD>.. </TD></TR><TR><TD>Twinkle_Stars</TD><TD>16 Oct</TD><TD>.40th</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>Dr Christopher Chong</TD><TD>GEH</TD><TD>.. </TD></TR><TR><TD>Aria jo</TD><TD>17 Oct</TD><TD>.39th</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>Dr Watt</TD><TD>RH</TD><TD>.. </TD></TR><TR><TD>Lavendar_lover</TD><TD>17 Oct</TD><TD>.39th</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Dr HK Ho</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD>.. </TD></TR><TR><TD>Starzzz</TD><TD>17 Oct</TD><TD>.39th</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Grace </TD></TR><TR><TD>Clari</TD><TD>18 Oct</TD><TD>.39th</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>Dr LN Sim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Vera </TD></TR><TR><TD>Linda Huin</TD><TD>19 Oct</TD><TD>.39th</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>*</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>.. </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sugar Nut</TD><TD>20 Oct</TD><TD>.39th</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Dr HC Han</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>.. </TD></TR><TR><TD>Babywoes</TD><TD>20 Oct</TD><TD>.39th</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>KT Tan</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>.. </TD></TR><TR><TD>YL</TD><TD>20 Oct</TD><TD>.39th</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>.. </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ling(ling)</TD><TD>22 Oct</TD><TD>.39th</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Dr Adrian B Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>.. </TD></TR><TR><TD>Karrie</TD><TD>22 Oct</TD><TD>.39th</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Dr TB Lim</TD><TD>MEH</TD><TD>.. </TD></TR><TR><TD>Grace</TD><TD>22 Oct</TD><TD>.39th</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>Dr H Y Ang</TD><TD>GEH</TD><TD>.. </TD></TR><TR><TD>Augbaby</TD><TD>22 Oct</TD><TD>.39th</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>Dr Adelina Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>.. </TD></TR><TR><TD>Valerie</TD><TD>23 Oct</TD><TD>.39th</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>.. </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ponponta</TD><TD>23 Oct</TD><TD>.39th</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Dr SB Soon</TD><TD>MEH</TD><TD>.. </TD></TR><TR><TD>JoJo(fighter)</TD><TD>23 Oct</TD><TD>.39th</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>Dr Quek</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD>.. </TD></TR><TR><TD>Bonnie</TD><TD>23 Oct</TD><TD>.39th</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>Dr Chris Chong</TD><TD>GEH</TD><TD>.. </TD></TR><TR><TD>Amy Wang</TD><TD>23 Oct</TD><TD>.39th</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD>.. </TD></TR><TR><TD>Bbunny</TD><TD>24 Oct</TD><TD>.39th</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>LC Cheng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>.. </TD></TR><TR><TD>Chintz</TD><TD>25 Oct</TD><TD>.38th</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD> Chloe Lim </TD></TR><TR><TD>Garden_Dreamz</TD><TD>25 Oct</TD><TD>.38th</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>.. </TD></TR><TR><TD>Serene</TD><TD>26 Oct</TD><TD>.38th</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Dr Vincent Lee</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>.. </TD></TR><TR><TD>Nonoelle</TD><TD>26 Oct</TD><TD>.38th</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>Dr Gordon Tan</TD><TD>GEH</TD><TD>.. </TD></TR><TR><TD>Wenwen</TD><TD>26 Oct</TD><TD>.38th</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Marcus Lee </TD></TR><TR><TD>Cheval</TD><TD>27 Oct</TD><TD>.38th</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Dr Ann Tan</TD><TD>MEH</TD><TD>.. </TD></TR><TR><TD>Vox</TD><TD>27 Oct</TD><TD>.38th</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Dr Thong</TD><TD>RH</TD><TD>.. </TD></TR><TR><TD>Tiffy</TD><TD>28 Oct</TD><TD>.38th</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>Dr Eunice Chua</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Sherry Tee </TD></TR><TR><TD>Unice</TD><TD>28 Oct</TD><TD>.38th</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Sean Tan </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sanbebe</TD><TD>28 Oct</TD><TD>.38th</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Dr Tanny Chan</TD><TD>GEH</TD><TD>.. </TD></TR><TR><TD>GollyGEEgirlie</TD><TD>28 Oct</TD><TD>.38th</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>.. </TD></TR><TR><TD>I'm A Mummy</TD><TD>28 Oct</TD><TD>.38th</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>Dr WK Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>.. </TD></TR><TR><TD>Su Huang</TD><TD>30 Oct</TD><TD>.38th</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Dr Tan HK</TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD>.. </TD></TR><TR><TD>Qoobee</TD><TD>31 Oct</TD><TD>.37th</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Dr Lisa Chin</TD><TD>GEH</TD><TD>.. </TD></TR><TR><TD>Biji</TD><TD>31 Oct</TD><TD>.37th</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>.. </TD></TR><TR><TD>Butterfly123</TD><TD>31 oct</TD><TD>.37th</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>*</TD><TD>Dr Mary Yang</TD><TD>GEH</TD><TD>.. </TD></TR><TR><TD>Lynn Warren</TD><TD>31 Oct</TD><TD>.37th</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Ms Ebens</TD><TD>London</TD><TD>.. </TD></TR><TR><TD>Eufrasia</TD><TD>1 Nov</TD><TD>.37th</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>.. </TD></TR><TR><TD>Velvet</TD><TD>2 Nov</TD><TD>.37th</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>Dr M Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Karine Loo</td></tr></table>

<font size="+1"><u><font color="0000ff">Congratulations to all Graduate Mummies!!...Did I miss out anyone ???</font></u></font>
1016908.gif

<table border=1><tr><td>S/N</TD><TD>Mommy</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>Actual DD</TD><TD>Gynae</TD><TD>Hospital</TD><TD>Babys Name</TD><TD>Baby's weight/length</TD><TD>Mode of delivery</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>Jovial</TD><TD>26 Sep</TD><TD>25 Aug</TD><TD>Dr Chen CY</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD>Caelan Javier Lim Cong</TD><TD>2.675kg/49cm</TD><TD>E Epi C-Section. </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>Irene</TD><TD>11 Oct</TD><TD>3 Sep</TD><TD>Dr Peter Chew</TD><TD>GEH</TD><TD>Chloe</TD><TD>1.752kg/44cm</TD><TD>GA C-section. </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>Celcel89</TD><TD>3 Oct</TD><TD>5 Sep</TD><TD>Dr Loke KL</TD><TD>ESH</TD><TD>Cedrick Tan</TD><TD>1.840kg/46cm</TD><TD>GA C-Section. </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>Sharon</TD><TD>27 Sep</TD><TD>11 Sep</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Carlson Lee Zi Yang</TD><TD>3.540kg/52cm</TD><TD>Natural with epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>Annie</TD><TD>2 Oct</TD><TD>14 Sep</TD><TD>Dr LN Sim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Kayden Toh</TD><TD>3.050kg/49cm</TD><TD>Natural with epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>Tiffany</TD><TD>16 Oct</TD><TD>17 Sep</TD><TD>Dr Peter Chew</TD><TD>GEH</TD><TD>Andrea Seah</TD><TD>2.450kg/--</TD><TD>GA C-section </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>Chris</TD><TD>28 Sep</TD><TD>20 Sep</TD><TD>Dr Choon Yap Seng</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>Brigton Brahm Ong</TD><TD>2.834kg/50cm</TD><TD>Natural water birth </TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>Denise</TD><TD>2 Oct</TD><TD>18 Sep</TD><TD>Dr Lee LC</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Natasha</TD><TD>2.875kg/46cm</TD><TD>C-section. </TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>Denise</TD><TD>2 Oct</TD><TD>18 Sep</TD><TD>Dr Lee LC</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Melinda</TD><TD>2.910kg/47cm</TD><TD>C-section. </TD></TR><TR><TD>10</TD><TD>Sunshinegal</TD><TD>10 Oct</TD><TD>21 Sep</TD><TD>Dr Mary Yang</TD><TD>GEH</TD><TD>Xavier</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>C-section </TD></TR><TR><TD>11</TD><TD>Clee</TD><TD>3 Oct</TD><TD>21 Sep</TD><TD>Dr CH Koh</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Raine Chew</TD><TD>3.500kg/52cm</TD><TD>Natural with epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>12</TD><TD>Sabrina</TD><TD>13 Oct</TD><TD>21 Sep</TD><TD>Dr Wong Mum Tat</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Natalie Yeo</TD><TD>2.465kg/--</TD><TD>C-section </TD></TR><TR><TD>13</TD><TD>Patrina</TD><TD>22 Sep</TD><TD>21 Sep</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Kaelyn Chong</TD><TD>3.355kg/49cm</TD><TD>Natural with epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>14</TD><TD>Yen</TD><TD>7 Oct</TD><TD>22 Sep</TD><TD>Dr HK Ho</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>2.700kg/--</TD><TD>C-section </TD></TR><TR><TD>15</TD><TD>Mui</TD><TD>17 Oct</TD><TD>22 Sep</TD><TD>Dr Cathryn Chan</TD><TD>GEH</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>2.800kg/--</TD><TD>Epi C-section </TD></TR><TR><TD>16</TD><TD>Junnie</TD><TD>9 Oct</TD><TD>25 Sep</TD><TD>Dr Ann Tan</TD><TD>MEH</TD><TD>Lance</TD><TD>2.55kg/49cm</TD><TD>Natural with epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>17</TD><TD>Liu Peifen
new.gif
</TD><TD>5 Oct</TD><TD>26 Sep</TD><TD>Dr HK Ho</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD>Prinzton Sim</TD><TD>3.35kg/51cm</TD><TD>Natural with gas </TD></TR><TR><TD>18</TD><TD>Joyce</TD><TD>16 Oct</TD><TD>27 Sep</TD><TD>Dr John Tee</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Jarrett Aw</TD><TD>3.395kg/--</TD><TD>Epi C-section </TD></TR><TR><TD>19</TD><TD>Pinky</TD><TD>9 Oct</TD><TD>28 Sep</TD><TD>Dr CH Koh</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Jayden</TD><TD>2.425kg/47cm</TD><TD>Epi C-section </TD></TR><TR><TD>20</TD><TD>CIN</TD><TD>2 Oct</TD><TD>25 Sep</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Choong Guan Wen</TD><TD>3.28kg/50cm</TD><TD>Natural with epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>21</TD><TD>Totoro_bb</TD><TD>3 Oct</TD><TD>28 Sep</TD><TD>Dr HK Ho</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD>Kelly</TD><TD>3.5kg/51cm</TD><TD>E C-Section </TD></TR><TR><TD>22</TD><TD>Triniti</TD><TD>11 Oct</TD><TD>28 Sep</TD><TD>Dr WK Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Anders Philip</TD><TD>3.12kg/50cm</TD><TD>Natural with gas </TD></TR><TR><TD>23</TD><TD>Nans
new.gif
</TD><TD>11 Oct</TD><TD>29 Sep</TD><TD>Dr SF Loh</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Benedict</TD><TD>3.42kg/50cm</TD><TD>E C-Section </TD></TR><TR><TD>24</TD><TD>Ivy</TD><TD>9 Oct</TD><TD>30 Sep</TD><TD>Dr Oei Pau Lin</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Ng Zhen Yong</TD><TD>3.81kg/52cm</TD><TD>Natural </TD></TR><TR><TD>25</TD><TD>Gingerleaf</TD><TD>1 Oct</TD><TD>1 Oct</TD><TD>Dr Lisa Chin</TD><TD>GEH</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>3.26kg/50cm</TD><TD>Epi C-Section </TD></TR><TR><TD>26</TD><TD>Kris</TD><TD>18 Oct</TD><TD>1 Oct</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Kaelyn Phua</TD><TD>3.01kg/--</TD><TD>Natural with assist </TD></TR><TR><TD>27</TD><TD>JoshMummy</TD><TD>17 Oct</TD><TD>1 Oct</TD><TD>Dr John Tee</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Jerric Chiew</TD><TD>2.9kg/47cm</TD><TD>Natural </TD></TR><TR><TD>28</TD><TD>Lynn</TD><TD>14 Oct</TD><TD>2 Oct</TD><TD>Dr K J Lim</TD><TD>JB</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>2.85kg/--</TD><TD>Natural with epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>29</TD><TD>Deedy
new.gif
</TD><TD>20 Oct</TD><TD>2 Oct</TD><TD>Dr Christopher Chong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Eron Wong</TD><TD>3.01kg/51cm</TD><TD>E Epi C-Section </TD></TR><TR><TD>30</TD><TD>Zhen zhen</TD><TD>15 Oct</TD><TD>3 Oct</TD><TD>Dr Esther Ng</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD>Hannah Lum Si-En</TD><TD>3.1kg/50cm</TD><TD>E Epi C-Section </TD></TR><TR><TD>31</TD><TD>Frostyfiona
new.gif
</TD><TD>26 Oct</TD><TD>6 Oct</TD><TD>Dr Don Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Xavier Tan</TD><TD>2.93kg/48cm</TD><TD>Natural with epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>32</TD><TD>Fifi
new.gif
</TD><TD>23 Oct</TD><TD>7 Oct</TD><TD>Dr AL Lim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Clare</TD><TD>2.93kg/48cm</TD><TD>Epi C-Section </TD></TR><TR><TD>33</TD><TD>Hippo18</TD><TD>17 Oct</TD><TD>8 Oct</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Adrienne Wee</TD><TD>3.515kg/51cm</TD><TD>Natural with epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>34</TD><TD>Jeddie
new.gif
</TD><TD>4 Oct</TD><TD>8 Oct</TD><TD>Dr Chan KH</TD><TD>GEH</TD><TD>Sara</TD><TD>3.375kg/50cm</TD><TD>Natural </TD></TR><TR><TD>35</TD><TD>Dodo
new.gif
</TD><TD>22 Oct</TD><TD>10 Oct</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Anderson Poh</TD><TD>3.295kg/50cm</TD><TD>E C-Section </TD></TR><TR><TD>36</TD><TD>San
new.gif
</TD><TD>16 Oct</TD><TD>10 Oct</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>37</TD><TD>Oct_07 Mummy
new.gif
</TD><TD>7 Oct</TD><TD>10 Oct</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Natural with assist </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

totoro_bb,
I'm lazy so seldom pump
happy.gif
Currently on TBF (Latch), only pump max once each day (somedays didn't even pump) Maybe that's why my milk production is slow, the breast need to rest for at least 3 hours then can pump about 70-80ml (each breast). If pump after 1 and half hour, I'll only get 40ml (each breast).
Dunno if it's advisable to swim, unless you have water proof bandage. Better check with you gynae.

Junnie, Got this info from June's Mother and Baby magazine
If take 5 in 1:
1)Hep B - @ 1st month
2)5 in 1 - @ 3rd,4th,5th month
3)Hep B - @ 6th month

If take 6 in 1:
1)6 in 1 - @1.5, 4th, 6th month

5 in 1 protect against:
1) Diphtheria - cause breathing problems and can damage the heart and nervous system.
2) Pertussis - also known as whooping cough - can lead to vomiting and choking.
3) Tetanus - cause paralysis and breathing problem.
4) Polio - attacks the nervous system and can cause permanent muscle paralysis.
5) Hib - Haemophilus Influenzae Type B - can cause blood poisoning, pneumonia and meningitis.

6 in 1 protect against:
1) All the above
2) Hep B

Hi Jovial, I think you missed out Ling(piggy). She has given birth already, "delivered her baby gal at KKH on 3 Oct at 0247hrs, 3.175kg. length 48 cm. Natural with epi." Posted on Monday, October 08, 2007 - 11:13 am.

Congrats to all the mummies who have delivered!!!

Hi Peifen, nice blog!

I think I missed out on the previous discussions on postnatal massage. Any mummies heard of mdm sadiah? Good? Besides her, any recommendations?

So sanbebe, 18 Oct, still have 4 more days, excited? I have a feeling that I may deliver soon...but I am trying to tahan one more week, thinking of week beginning 22 Oct cos hubby still need a few more days to clear his work...

san, that was my problem too. used hot and cold massage but did not work. i had blocked ducts apparently. went to kkh lactation consultant (3 times in total) in the end. she helped me to clear my ducts by manually squeezing my breasts (so painful! until my breasts all blue black). but i still found it difficult to pump. then she finally say my breasts are too big for any pump to be effective for me. sort of hinted to me to stop milk production. i was so upset for a while. but my breasts so engorged i had no choice but to stop. my hubby had to help me to manually squeeze my breasts each time i pump so that my breasts can be emptied. but when he is not home, i very jia lut...=< maybe your ducts are blocked? try to see a lactation consultant?

Congrats to all new moms.
happy.gif

Hi Oct07_mummy, I staying at blk 34. U?

nans, my breasts also big.. but I found ameda pump pretty useful to me leh. U stop Bf liao?

Same as Jovial, I also lazy to pump.. only pumped once a day nia.. keke. But I latch bb to stimulate more milk.

gingerleaf:
thanks for the advise last night put cabbage overnight today was better.. think the problem also maybe baby is not latching well cos I dun feel her clearing my breasts at all.. and when she suckle my nipples very pain..

nans:
ya I intend to see a lactation consultant.. but tried calling TMC parentcraft no one pick up so I guessed they not opened on weekends.. will try again tomorrow..

Jovial:
please update for me. My baby's name is Clarisse Ong weight is 3.2kg and height is 49cm.. Delivered via natural with epi.. thanks

Hi all, I have gave birth to my boy on 9 oct early morning. He's 3.285kg / 51cm. Mode of delivery is Natural with Forcep Assisted .. Being a mummy is really not easy, but truely, I enjoy motherhood =) Update you guys regarding my birth story later .. Baby is hungry again =P

hi mummies.. CONGRATZ to all who have popped!!

been so busy with baby and stuff i didnt hv a chance to go online.. anyone can advise how to reduce pix size to 600 x 600 cos i cnt upload my pix of bb..

bb's behaving like a big girl.. she turn to her sides to sleep! haha.. was still worried abt hving no mother instincts but aiyo! seeing her change everyday is such a joy now.. keke..

thanks jovial on e info abt jabs.. tink i will do it at my GP.. =) waiting time is sooooo long at e PD.. lucky my 1st appt with him was quite fast cos they give priority to newborns..

san & nans, e cabbage thingy reali works.. my breasts were engorged when i came back n it hurts soooo much.. but i pump it out and follow up with cabbge later (abt 30 mins) and breasts are tender again.. hope it helps u nans!

girls, my birth story..

8/10 9am.. doc started induction by inserting tablet. monitored contractions till 10+ and told to go home as no action & no dilation yet.

3pm contractions were 2 mins apart! OUCH!! went back to clinic as advised by doc to be monitored and inserted 2nd tablet. doc checked dilation at only 0.5cm despite regular contractions. advised to wait at antenatal ward instead of delivery ward.

4pm while waiting to be admitted, pain got so intense i told nurse that i wanted to be in delivery ward and be given epi! i can't wait cos i can't even walk..

5pm bathed, given epi and all admin stuff settled.

6pm doc checked cervix and am 3cm dilated. doc guessed delivery shd be on 9/10 2-3am..

8pm pain came back at my back regularly like contractions and my god it was damn painful!!! told nurse to increase dosage of epi. she told me itz already at e max but i can feel every single pain!

8.50pm as pain didnt go away, nurse help to check dilation. was surprised when she told me i can push already!! OMG! i didnt expect it to be so fast and so painful! nurse informed doc abt it and doc is on her way. meanwhile nurse and hubby helped to get me pushing away with every pain that came.

9.20pm doc arrived. told her i didnt want to push anymore. itz too painful! ha! she told me i m one of those rare ones that epi dun work.. grrrr...

9.26pm one last pain.. pushed again and baby is out. PHEW!!! doc put baby on my stomach, touched her and i told them "ok, that's enough.. please take bb away".. i got laughed at cos they didnt expect the reaction.. haiya! it was too painful for me already la.. just wanted to relax.. keke

they cleaned baby up and meanwhile doc stitched me up (i didnt even realise she had made the incision..).. finally wanted to hug and cuddle baby after e initial ho-hum.. =P

that's all.. mummies yet to pop, all e best and have a smooth & safe delivery!!

thanks joyce! will email you later.. stupid me..just realised i didnt save e pix properly on my CD and i brought a blank CD to my mum's place from home..i'm now crossing my fingers and hope that i have saved those that i uploaded from my camera to my PC at home. else i will pengz.. haiz. thanks gal!

Oops, Thanks Qoobee.

Brought Caelen for his 6 in 1 jab today. Total charge is $110 (inclusive of consultation and a bottle of paracetamol). GP say there are 2 schedule for 6 in 1. Either 6wks, 3mth, 5mth OR 2mth, 4mth,6mth. No difference.

1017450.jpg

Hi everyone,

Was trying a few days already, trying to upload the pic at last..

CONGRATULATION TO ALL THE MUMMIES, WE ARE THE GREATEST ON THIS WORLD... GREAT JOB

Hi Mummies,

My princess, Clarice is born on 9th Oct. We decided to induce her birth as my wife could not sleep at night.

We are now trying to think of a Chinese name for Clarice. Not sure which fortune teller to approach.

<font size="+1"><u><font color="ff6000">Congratulations to all our Mommies-to-be & Mommies</font></u></font>

<font color="ff0000">Latest update from 14th to 20th October 07</font>

<font size="+1"><font color="aa00aa">Mummy, Give Birth Liao ?!?!?!</font></font>
<table border=1><tr><td>Mommy</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>Week</TD><TD>No.</TD><TD>Gender</TD><TD>Gynae</TD><TD>Hospital</TD><TD>Babys Name</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Celeste</TD><TD>24 Sep</TD><TD>.43rd</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Dr John Tee</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>.. </TD></TR><TR><TD>Angelzwynd</TD><TD>3 Oct</TD><TD>.42nd</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>Dr Eunice Chua</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>.. </TD></TR><TR><TD>Viola</TD><TD>3 Oct</TD><TD>.42nd</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>*</TD><TD>Dr Henry Cheng</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD>.. </TD></TR><TR><TD>Doobom</TD><TD>4 Oct</TD><TD>.42nd</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Prof Tay S K</TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD>.. </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mary Tan</TD><TD>4 Oct</TD><TD>.42nd</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Dr Ann Hui Yuen</TD><TD>GEH</TD><TD>.. </TD></TR><TR><TD>San Kyu</TD><TD>4 Oct</TD><TD>.42nd</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Dr Ann Hui Yuen</TD><TD>GEH</TD><TD>.. </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ong</TD><TD>5 Oct</TD><TD>.42nd</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>Dr Henry Cheng</TD><TD>GEH</TD><TD>.. </TD></TR><TR><TD>Joanne</TD><TD>9 Oct</TD><TD>.41st</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Tan</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>.. </TD></TR><TR><TD>Helen</TD><TD>11 Oct</TD><TD>.41st</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Dr YC Goh</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>.. </TD></TR><TR><TD>October mother</TD><TD>12 Oct</TD><TD>.41st</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Dr Lim Boon Huay</TD><TD>GEH</TD><TD>Travis </TD></TR><TR><TD>Netty</TD><TD>12 Oct</TD><TD>.41st</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>Dr Jocelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>.. </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jessica Goh</TD><TD>12 Oct</TD><TD>.41st</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Dr Woo Bit Wah</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>..</td></tr></table>

<table border=1><tr><td>Mommy</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>Week</TD><TD>No.</TD><TD>Gender</TD><TD>Gynae</TD><TD>Hospital</TD><TD>Babys Name</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jacq</TD><TD>13 Oct</TD><TD>.40th</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>*</TD><TD>Dr HK Ho</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD>.. </TD></TR><TR><TD>Perseus</TD><TD>14 Oct</TD><TD>.40th</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>.. </TD></TR><TR><TD>Joycelyn Tan</TD><TD>15 Oct</TD><TD>.40th</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Dr HK Ho</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD>.. </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jaslyn Lim</TD><TD>15 Oct</TD><TD>.40th</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>Dr A L Lim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>.. </TD></TR><TR><TD>Miumiu</TD><TD>16 Oct</TD><TD>.40th</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Dr WK Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>David Wong </TD></TR><TR><TD>Suzie</TD><TD>16 Oct</TD><TD>.40th</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>Dr Aziz Sujak</TD><TD>ESH</TD><TD>.. </TD></TR><TR><TD>Twinkle_Stars</TD><TD>16 Oct</TD><TD>.40th</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>Dr Christopher Chong</TD><TD>GEH</TD><TD>.. </TD></TR><TR><TD>Aria jo</TD><TD>17 Oct</TD><TD>.39th</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>Dr Watt</TD><TD>RH</TD><TD>.. </TD></TR><TR><TD>Lavendar_lover</TD><TD>17 Oct</TD><TD>.39th</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Dr HK Ho</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD>.. </TD></TR><TR><TD>Starzzz</TD><TD>17 Oct</TD><TD>.39th</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Grace </TD></TR><TR><TD>Clari</TD><TD>18 Oct</TD><TD>.39th</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>Dr LN Sim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Vera </TD></TR><TR><TD>Linda Huin</TD><TD>19 Oct</TD><TD>.39th</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>*</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>.. </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sugar Nut</TD><TD>20 Oct</TD><TD>.39th</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Dr HC Han</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>.. </TD></TR><TR><TD>Babywoes</TD><TD>20 Oct</TD><TD>.39th</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>KT Tan</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>.. </TD></TR><TR><TD>YL</TD><TD>20 Oct</TD><TD>.39th</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>.. </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ling(ling)</TD><TD>22 Oct</TD><TD>.39th</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Dr Adrian B Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>.. </TD></TR><TR><TD>Karrie</TD><TD>22 Oct</TD><TD>.39th</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Dr TB Lim</TD><TD>MEH</TD><TD>.. </TD></TR><TR><TD>Grace</TD><TD>22 Oct</TD><TD>.39th</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>Dr H Y Ang</TD><TD>GEH</TD><TD>.. </TD></TR><TR><TD>Augbaby</TD><TD>22 Oct</TD><TD>.39th</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>Dr Adelina Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>.. </TD></TR><TR><TD>Valerie</TD><TD>23 Oct</TD><TD>.39th</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>.. </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ponponta</TD><TD>23 Oct</TD><TD>.39th</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Dr SB Soon</TD><TD>MEH</TD><TD>.. </TD></TR><TR><TD>JoJo(fighter)</TD><TD>23 Oct</TD><TD>.39th</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>Dr Quek</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD>.. </TD></TR><TR><TD>Bonnie</TD><TD>23 Oct</TD><TD>.39th</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>Dr Chris Chong</TD><TD>GEH</TD><TD>.. </TD></TR><TR><TD>Amy Wang</TD><TD>23 Oct</TD><TD>.39th</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD>.. </TD></TR><TR><TD>Bbunny</TD><TD>24 Oct</TD><TD>.39th</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>LC Cheng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>.. </TD></TR><TR><TD>Chintz</TD><TD>25 Oct</TD><TD>.38th</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD> Chloe Lim </TD></TR><TR><TD>Garden_Dreamz</TD><TD>25 Oct</TD><TD>.38th</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>.. </TD></TR><TR><TD>Serene</TD><TD>26 Oct</TD><TD>.38th</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Dr Vincent Lee</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>.. </TD></TR><TR><TD>Nonoelle</TD><TD>26 Oct</TD><TD>.38th</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>Dr Gordon Tan</TD><TD>GEH</TD><TD>.. </TD></TR><TR><TD>Cheval</TD><TD>27 Oct</TD><TD>.38th</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Dr Ann Tan</TD><TD>MEH</TD><TD>.. </TD></TR><TR><TD>Vox</TD><TD>27 Oct</TD><TD>.38th</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Dr Thong</TD><TD>RH</TD><TD>.. </TD></TR><TR><TD>Tiffy</TD><TD>28 Oct</TD><TD>.38th</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>Dr Eunice Chua</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Sherry Tee </TD></TR><TR><TD>Unice</TD><TD>28 Oct</TD><TD>.38th</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Sean Tan </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sanbebe</TD><TD>28 Oct</TD><TD>.38th</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Dr Tanny Chan</TD><TD>GEH</TD><TD>.. </TD></TR><TR><TD>GollyGEEgirlie</TD><TD>28 Oct</TD><TD>.38th</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>.. </TD></TR><TR><TD>I'm A Mummy</TD><TD>28 Oct</TD><TD>.38th</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>Dr WK Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>.. </TD></TR><TR><TD>Su Huang</TD><TD>30 Oct</TD><TD>.38th</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Dr Tan HK</TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD>.. </TD></TR><TR><TD>Qoobee</TD><TD>31 Oct</TD><TD>.37th</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Dr Lisa Chin</TD><TD>GEH</TD><TD>.. </TD></TR><TR><TD>Biji</TD><TD>31 Oct</TD><TD>.37th</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>.. </TD></TR><TR><TD>Butterfly123</TD><TD>31 oct</TD><TD>.37th</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>*</TD><TD>Dr Mary Yang</TD><TD>GEH</TD><TD>.. </TD></TR><TR><TD>Lynn Warren</TD><TD>31 Oct</TD><TD>.37th</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Ms Ebens</TD><TD>London</TD><TD>.. </TD></TR><TR><TD>Eufrasia</TD><TD>1 Nov</TD><TD>.37th</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>.. </TD></TR><TR><TD>Velvet</TD><TD>2 Nov</TD><TD>.37th</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>Dr M Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Karine Loo</td></tr></table>

<font size="+1"><u><font color="0000ff">Congratulations to all Graduate Mummies!!...Did I miss out anyone ???</font></u></font>
<table border=1><tr><td>S/N</TD><TD>Mommy</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>Actual DD</TD><TD>Gynae</TD><TD>Hospital</TD><TD>Babys Name</TD><TD>Baby's weight/length</TD><TD>Mode of delivery</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>Jovial</TD><TD>26 Sep</TD><TD>25 Aug</TD><TD>Dr Chen CY</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD>Caelan Javier Lim Cong</TD><TD>2.675kg/49cm</TD><TD>E Epi C-Section. </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>Irene</TD><TD>11 Oct</TD><TD>3 Sep</TD><TD>Dr Peter Chew</TD><TD>GEH</TD><TD>Chloe</TD><TD>1.752kg/44cm</TD><TD>GA C-section. </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>Celcel89</TD><TD>3 Oct</TD><TD>5 Sep</TD><TD>Dr Loke KL</TD><TD>ESH</TD><TD>Cedrick Tan</TD><TD>1.840kg/46cm</TD><TD>GA C-Section. </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>Sharon</TD><TD>27 Sep</TD><TD>11 Sep</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Carlson Lee Zi Yang</TD><TD>3.540kg/52cm</TD><TD>Natural with epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>Annie</TD><TD>2 Oct</TD><TD>14 Sep</TD><TD>Dr LN Sim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Kayden Toh</TD><TD>3.050kg/49cm</TD><TD>Natural with epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>Tiffany</TD><TD>16 Oct</TD><TD>17 Sep</TD><TD>Dr Peter Chew</TD><TD>GEH</TD><TD>Andrea Seah</TD><TD>2.450kg/--</TD><TD>GA C-section </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>Chris</TD><TD>28 Sep</TD><TD>20 Sep</TD><TD>Dr Choon Yap Seng</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>Brigton Brahm Ong</TD><TD>2.834kg/50cm</TD><TD>Natural water birth </TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>Denise</TD><TD>2 Oct</TD><TD>18 Sep</TD><TD>Dr Lee LC</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Natasha</TD><TD>2.875kg/46cm</TD><TD>C-section. </TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>Denise</TD><TD>2 Oct</TD><TD>18 Sep</TD><TD>Dr Lee LC</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Melinda</TD><TD>2.910kg/47cm</TD><TD>C-section. </TD></TR><TR><TD>10</TD><TD>Sunshinegal</TD><TD>10 Oct</TD><TD>21 Sep</TD><TD>Dr Mary Yang</TD><TD>GEH</TD><TD>Xavier</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>C-section </TD></TR><TR><TD>11</TD><TD>Clee</TD><TD>3 Oct</TD><TD>21 Sep</TD><TD>Dr CH Koh</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Raine Chew</TD><TD>3.500kg/52cm</TD><TD>Natural with epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>12</TD><TD>Sabrina</TD><TD>13 Oct</TD><TD>21 Sep</TD><TD>Dr Wong Mum Tat</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Natalie Yeo</TD><TD>2.465kg/--</TD><TD>C-section </TD></TR><TR><TD>13</TD><TD>Patrina</TD><TD>22 Sep</TD><TD>21 Sep</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Kaelyn Chong</TD><TD>3.355kg/49cm</TD><TD>Natural with epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>14</TD><TD>Yen</TD><TD>7 Oct</TD><TD>22 Sep</TD><TD>Dr HK Ho</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>2.700kg/--</TD><TD>C-section </TD></TR><TR><TD>15</TD><TD>Mui</TD><TD>17 Oct</TD><TD>22 Sep</TD><TD>Dr Cathryn Chan</TD><TD>GEH</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>2.800kg/--</TD><TD>Epi C-section </TD></TR><TR><TD>16</TD><TD>Junnie</TD><TD>9 Oct</TD><TD>25 Sep</TD><TD>Dr Ann Tan</TD><TD>MEH</TD><TD>Lance</TD><TD>2.55kg/49cm</TD><TD>Natural with epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>17</TD><TD>Liu Peifen
new.gif
</TD><TD>5 Oct</TD><TD>26 Sep</TD><TD>Dr HK Ho</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD>Prinzton Sim</TD><TD>3.35kg/51cm</TD><TD>Natural with gas </TD></TR><TR><TD>18</TD><TD>Joyce</TD><TD>16 Oct</TD><TD>27 Sep</TD><TD>Dr John Tee</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Jarrett Aw</TD><TD>3.395kg/--</TD><TD>Epi C-section </TD></TR><TR><TD>19</TD><TD>Pinky</TD><TD>9 Oct</TD><TD>28 Sep</TD><TD>Dr CH Koh</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Jayden</TD><TD>2.425kg/47cm</TD><TD>Epi C-section </TD></TR><TR><TD>20</TD><TD>CIN</TD><TD>2 Oct</TD><TD>25 Sep</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Choong Guan Wen</TD><TD>3.28kg/50cm</TD><TD>Natural with epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>21</TD><TD>Totoro_bb</TD><TD>3 Oct</TD><TD>28 Sep</TD><TD>Dr HK Ho</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD>Kelly</TD><TD>3.5kg/51cm</TD><TD>E C-Section </TD></TR><TR><TD>22</TD><TD>Triniti</TD><TD>11 Oct</TD><TD>28 Sep</TD><TD>Dr WK Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Anders Philip</TD><TD>3.12kg/50cm</TD><TD>Natural with gas </TD></TR><TR><TD>23</TD><TD>Nans
new.gif
</TD><TD>11 Oct</TD><TD>29 Sep</TD><TD>Dr SF Loh</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Benedict</TD><TD>3.42kg/50cm</TD><TD>E C-Section </TD></TR><TR><TD>24</TD><TD>Ivy</TD><TD>9 Oct</TD><TD>30 Sep</TD><TD>Dr Oei Pau Lin</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Ng Zhen Yong</TD><TD>3.81kg/52cm</TD><TD>Natural </TD></TR><TR><TD>25</TD><TD>Gingerleaf</TD><TD>1 Oct</TD><TD>1 Oct</TD><TD>Dr Lisa Chin</TD><TD>GEH</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>3.26kg/50cm</TD><TD>Epi C-Section </TD></TR><TR><TD>26</TD><TD>Kris</TD><TD>18 Oct</TD><TD>1 Oct</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Kaelyn Phua</TD><TD>3.01kg/--</TD><TD>Natural with assist </TD></TR><TR><TD>27</TD><TD>JoshMummy</TD><TD>17 Oct</TD><TD>1 Oct</TD><TD>Dr John Tee</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Jerric Chiew</TD><TD>2.9kg/47cm</TD><TD>Natural </TD></TR><TR><TD>28</TD><TD>Lynn</TD><TD>14 Oct</TD><TD>2 Oct</TD><TD>Dr K J Lim</TD><TD>JB</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>2.85kg/--</TD><TD>Natural with epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>29</TD><TD>Deedy
new.gif
</TD><TD>20 Oct</TD><TD>2 Oct</TD><TD>Dr Christopher Chong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Eron Wong</TD><TD>3.01kg/51cm</TD><TD>E Epi C-Section </TD></TR><TR><TD>30</TD><TD>Zhen zhen</TD><TD>15 Oct</TD><TD>3 Oct</TD><TD>Dr Esther Ng</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD>Hannah Lum Si-En</TD><TD>3.1kg/50cm</TD><TD>E Epi C-Section </TD></TR><TR><TD>31</TD><TD>Ling(piggy)
new.gif
</TD><TD>11 Oct</TD><TD>3 Oct</TD><TD>Dr John Tee</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>3.175kg/48cm</TD><TD>Natural with epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>32</TD><TD>Fifi
new.gif
</TD><TD>23 Oct</TD><TD>7 Oct</TD><TD>Dr AL Lim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Clare</TD><TD>2.93kg/48cm</TD><TD>Epi C-Section </TD></TR><TR><TD>33</TD><TD>Frostyfiona
new.gif
</TD><TD>26 Oct</TD><TD>6 Oct</TD><TD>Dr Don Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Xavier Tan</TD><TD>2.93kg/48cm</TD><TD>Natural with epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>34</TD><TD>Hippo18</TD><TD>17 Oct</TD><TD>8 Oct</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Adrienne Wee</TD><TD>3.515kg/51cm</TD><TD>Natural with epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>35</TD><TD>Jeddie
new.gif
</TD><TD>4 Oct</TD><TD>8 Oct</TD><TD>Dr Chan KH</TD><TD>GEH</TD><TD>Sara</TD><TD>3.375kg/50cm</TD><TD>Natural </TD></TR><TR><TD>36</TD><TD>Wenwen</TD><TD>26 Oct</TD><TD>9 Oct</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Marcus Lee</TD><TD>3.285kg/51cm</TD><TD>Natural with assist </TD></TR><TR><TD>37</TD><TD> Steve
new.gif
</TD><TD>11 Oct</TD><TD>9 Oct</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>38</TD><TD>Dodo
new.gif
</TD><TD>22 Oct</TD><TD>10 Oct</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Anderson Poh</TD><TD>3.295kg/50cm</TD><TD>E C-Section </TD></TR><TR><TD>39</TD><TD>San
new.gif
</TD><TD>16 Oct</TD><TD>10 Oct</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Clarisse Ong</TD><TD>3.2kg/49cm</TD><TD>Natural with epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>40</TD><TD>Oct_07 Mummy
new.gif
</TD><TD>7 Oct</TD><TD>10 Oct</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Natural with assist </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

Hi Jovial,

Please assist to update the chart. i was delivered by Prof John Tee at KKH. My boy name is Owen Woo, weighing at 3.364kg and height 49 at birth.

Thank you very much.

Hello mummies,

I have delivered my baby on the 7 October 2007. Unable to access to internet. Therefore have to prepare my birth story and just post on the forum.

6th October 2007
5am+ : Wake up from a sleepless night. Pinkish discharge. Oopsmight be today already

7am + : Bloody discharge, slight contraction. Better get ready to head for hospital. Have my last enjoyable shower

10am+ : Went into delivery suite. CTG and 2.5cm dilated. Was told that gynae in clinic, wont be here until 4pm. Faint. How long I have to wait? Asked to be warded but at the meantime, can walk around and have lunch in KKH.

11am+ : Quietly went to Ghim Moh Market to lunch and even went to Paragon to collect my breast pump.Haha.

1pm+ : Warded and the waiting game started.so boring to wait

5pm+ : My gynae cameStill 2.5cm dilated. *Sigh*. Given 2 choices. Go home to wait again or induced. After such a long wait, of course go for induction lar.

6pm : Induction started. Contraction still ok. Husband go home at 9pm.

9pm+ : Contraction at close interval of 7 min each. Feeling of pain. Since so late already, I took another shower to get myself ready

10pm+ : Contraction at 2 min to 5 min interval. Pain is rather intolerable

7th October 2007
12am+ : Epidural administrated after nurse checked that I am only 3cm dilated. Dilation increase from 4cm to 6cm to 8cm between 5 hours

5pm+ : Ask to increase dosage as feeling that babys head pressing on my pelvic bone. 10cm dilated. Now is to wait for gynae to come.

7am+ : So happy to see my gynae. Starting my labour practical examination at 7.07am. Gynae break my waterbag. I am in painless labouring process. After pushing like crazy. Baby Raphael born at 7.20am.

Thats my 26 hours of waiting game.

Jovial, Please update the chart for me. Thanks
Baby Name : Raphael
Delivery : Natural (induce)with epidural
Baby weight : 3.040kg
Length :48 cm

Baby having jaundice and warded for a day at Day 5. So sad that I cannot sleep at all and weeping so badly. Now his jaundice level has drop but to monitor. Hope he will be fine.Praying hard.

My sleepy baby at birth

joyce, ya..i stop liao...cos cannot pump and baby cant latch due to short nipples. so sad. kkh uses ameda pump...and aso quite useless for me... in the end, lactation consultant aso give up...=<

hippo, cabbage din even work for me...i put the cabbage on whole night! useless...still painfully engorged...=<

chereen & jeddie & oct07 & wen wen...congrats! hv a good confinement
happy.gif

jeddie.. u better than me still hv 30ml with hand squeeze, me only 10-20ml per day w pump & always 'fighting' for time to pump (v busy when my mum/gal back fm work/schl)...jus do my best, dun want to get stress up. cos cant gv enuff BM for bb, he'll scream & cry so mostly on FM now..

jovial..thks 4 clarifying the jabs..now got a better pic liao
happy.gif

mui..your bb sucking finger - eating something delicious?? hahaha..

qoobee..i engaging mdm sadiah, but she said cant come during fasting mth cos 'no strength' to tk many customers, so i schedule for her to come tml onwards, so far she cfmd my booking but hvnt told me wat time yet.. will update if she did turn up.

sanbebe..u staying TB also? joyce, Oct07... like wat sanbebe suggest....not bad idea with a 'TB club' for meet up after confinement when we r free!! hehehe..

san..ya, must massage v hard, v painful of cos, hv to bear w it, then cont'd pump (my bb doesnt latch on at all)...tat's how i get rid of my engorgement..

hi mummies, i've given birth to my precious princess, nyra sofina on 9th oct, 6.56am. weight: 2.66kg, 48cm - natural.

congrats to other new mommies as well! here's to our new 'job' lol.

Back