(2007/10) October 2007 MTB

ooo Oct07_mummy, so NEAR!! Haha.. and we've got the same gynae as well! :p Ya lor sanbebe.. now I then realised such ulu place also can find kakis. LOL. But hor the location is good leh...

Oh nans... in that case, then dun be sad liao lah cos also boh bian mah. Re: engorgement, last time I nv BF at all.. I let the engorgement disappear by its own. Gotta endure the pain... hard like stone man.

Congrat suzie and Perlicia!

Hi Perlicia, my baby was also warded due to jaundice for 2 days at KKH abt two weeks plus ago. I can go home but my bb can't. So sad that time too.

Baby Kelly did a "merlion of milk" yesterday and it makes me worried. I'm not sure what happened but it seems that she has been crying a lot nowadays. We suspect that there are too much wind in her that is causing her pain!!! Apply Ru Yi oil and hopefully she will get better!

Any mummies knows whether we can transfer wind to baby via BM? I was told that I have too much wind in me hence bb also got it!!! Hiaz, was asked not to give her BM for today and monitore her situation so I end up pumping and storing the milk. We can store the BM in the fridge for 48hrs right?

BTW, for mummies who pump, do you warm up the milk before feeding bb even though it is not placed in the fridge at all?
What shld be the right temperature for BM & FM & water? Anyone knows?

totoro_bb, u mean straight away after u pump? If less than an hr, no need to warm up. Y dun u store your milk in the fridge in order to keep fresh? Then bb want to drink, warm up a bit but cannot too hot else will lose the nutrition.

Yes.. the BM can store in the fridge up to 48 hrs.

FM + water... e.g 90ml of FM, I will pour ard 30ml of hot water then the rest pour the cooked water.

Hi Nan,

Me too having e same problem with u. I ve very short nipples too.my 1st n 2nd child they both dun latch too n i give up within a month. However, my this little darling here can actully latch on very well. I really dun knoe how he does that. But you ve to try a few times before he can actually latch on tightly. Maybe you can try again. Dun give up...jia you

Hi mummies,

Havent posted for a long time. I've delivered my BB at 37weeks on 4Oct via assisted delivery with forcep n epi.
BB was admitted to NICU for a week after birth as he requires breathing aids. Xray shows that his lungs were cloudy. PD suspects that he has fluid locked or lung infection. Also dunno why he get lung infection as my strep b test was ok.
But luckily BB is ok now and was discharged on wed.
BTW, may I asked if any mummies here having bad experience with piles???
My internal piles hurt so much that i cant sit or even lie flat on the bed. Ouch!! Had problem feeding my bb cos of the pain.
Initially i tot it was my stitches got infected but after gynae checked and realised i had internal piles (which acted up due to all the pushing during labour).
Was given antibiotic and suppositories to insert but still painful!
Any mummies has any remedies for piles?? Please help cos really cant take the pain anymore... i think the pain is worse than my labour pain man!!

steve, perlicia & suzie..congrats..
happy.gif

perlicia..wow, u r jus like my niece, can go jalan jalan & hv meal & shower b4 delivery... your bb sleep so sweetly... dun worry, jaundice will go down, me also praying hard for mine..

nans..dun b sad.. i'll soon b joining u..supply getting lesser each day...

oct07, me @blk 24... yours & joyce izzit @ Rise?

hi serene..congrats..glad to hear your bb ok now... may b u shd reflect to gynae tat medication cant help ease the pain...see wat alternative they can gv u, if not it'll b hard on u...

hi nans, congrats and just to share my experience.....

I've inverted nipples which makes latching impossible. Hence I'm currently exclusively giving my baby with expressed bm. He's now coming to 2wks and I can yield slightly more than 1 litre per day. You may wanna cdr getting a gd pump as it helps with both the flow and engorgement.

Baby Xavier also got janudice... It shot up from 11.5 to 14.9 when I brought him back to the pd on wed. Sighz... Was so upset cos pd said if janudice goes up to 15, have to hospitalised.. Now still monitoring, hubby bring baby to sun bathe every morning... Was crying badly worrying about this... Pray hard his janudice will drop...

Dear all, its been a long while since I last updated here..Hv gave birth on 21 Sep.

Here r some of my experience for sharing purposes..

1. My Labor experience (21 Sep)
3am - contractions experienced, with slight bleeding. Called my gynae n was told to go to hospital.
4am - Admitted to observation room at TMC from 4am to 4pm (Strap on my belly to monitor the contractions)! Can u imagine I am put at a corner in the room where it was so stuffy and packed jam!
Was told by nurse to reach my gynae only at 7am!
9am - Gynae arrived, broke water bag. Encourage 'EPI' s the pain is just appetizer, main course has yet arrived!
Was put on drip for dilation.
(Dilation from 3cm to 7-8cm after drip)
10.30am - Had my shot of Epidural, it does make the different initially where I cld take a nap and joke with my hubi.
4pm - Being pushed to the labor ward, was being monitored, and waited patiently for my gynae
7pm+ - Was assisted by my hubi and a nurse, to push the bb out s was told that my gynae on his way already! And was told to stop half way tru, where my urge of pushing was tremendously more frequent!!
8+pm - Gynae stepped in, started to cut (episiotomy), and then was told to push harder!! This time, was assisted using vacumn!!
8.15pm - My baby has arrived, weighs 3.5kg.
Gynae then was rushing out for another emergency case!

Anyway, there were some traumatic experience I have encountered with my gynae and TMC service!
i. providing wrong due date info for my preg
ii. only 1 nurse (NO MIDWIFE!!) is there with my hubi to assist me when I was at labor ward, and was told to PUSH halfway! They were so busy, that the mid wife has to rush in and out!
ii. when I could literally feel the urge to push, was told to hold back, was then waited for my gynae where nurse keep assuring that he is on his way
iv. was then able to feel the pain where he stitched, worse when he pressed on my belly to check if any blood or remain clot in my womb using his hands. The anaethestic at TMC, who gave me the epidural is not good, cos I cld not even feel my legs numb at all!
v. Last part is Gynae has to give me another injection at my uterus where he start to sew when I cld feel the pain!
vi. Hubi was told to put on gloves by gynae, to cut the umbilical cord and to shout ' I AM THE FATHER'!! All this has delayed the process of clearing and suck out the stuff from my baby
vii. And ended up WORSE is that my poor little one has to put under observation at ICU cos she has grunting! Was told by nurses that is due to 'delivery process' that lead to this cause.

Honestly, it really pain me to see her in such situation!! What an experience for me with my gynae and the service at THOMSON MEDICAL!! Sigh...

Anyway, am glad that my baby is safe and sound now
happy.gif

2. Breast Milk - Very little breast milk for me & No experience of Engorgement
sad.gif

FYI - never use cabbage as it will reduce the flow of the milk
FYI - For those who are trying to have more milk, shld try Fenugreek from GNC, and the tablets recommended by my gynae to reduce vomitting for pregnant women, that helps to most 80% of women who wan to hv more milk supply.
But all the above still does not apply to me :p

3. Confinement nanny - Highly recommend my CL, she of Greatest & Wondest help to us!
- Takes care of bb & me
- Prepare meals for me and hubi
- Wash all clothes
- Household chores
**She has a pleasant personality, hardworking, self motivated and very humble personality.

4. Confinement book recipe - hv purchased a book from bookstore which I pretty like it with the chinese and english cooking methods and ingredients.
Title: "The Essence of Confinement Cooking" Published : Famous Cuisine
Chef : Amy Wong
*Check it out if you keen!

5. Massage Lady: Mdm Khatijah is very good and experienced!
FYI- 7 times of massage and wrap, I cld tell the different of my stomach
happy.gif

Went back to my gynae for post natal check up after 2 weeks, he scan my womb and said everything is alright.
Thanks to Mdm Kathijah experienced rub and pushed back my womb
happy.gif

* She is a very chatty, warmth and friendly lady.
(Her mobile is: 98001394)

Last but not least, wishing all the mommies all the best here! And am looking forward to my baby full month on coming Sun
happy.gif

thanks for all the concern and advice. i have long overcome the sad fact of not able to bf my baby. took me some time to come to terms with that. =D now okay....trying hard to cope with motherhood still. now everything ok cos CL is fantastic with baby. now in 3rd week of confinement. next week have to learn how to bathe baby, how to wash baby at night, how to wake up in the middle of the night to feed and burp baby and on top of all these, have to do a little housework - wash clothes, hang clothes, clean a little, etc....dunno how to cope! arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Hi frostyfiona, during confinement cannot cry leh.. rest assured, jaundice usually harmless and shortlived. If need to hospitalised, more better for baby lor.. at least there's pro staff looking after and monitor the jaundice level. Mine baby already two weeks plus liao.. still hving jaundice.. u see.. but the good news is the level is gng down liao.
happy.gif

Let's hope Xavier's jaundice disappear soon.
happy.gif

Hi-5 Nans!!

Me also.. was just telling my confinement lady this morning while she was mopping the floor..

I told her next week I will have to hands on everything!! Very fast to think that when I was expecting that time, gynae said use your 'mouth' NOT hands.. Now have to back to reality soon... both mouth and hands to use! Haha
happy.gif

junnie.. paisei. I stayed for 5 yrs liao, I still duno where's height and drive. HAHA

Our hse near the girls' secondary school there lo...

Hi Joyce,

Yes, we live so near to each other... i just moved in last year only.. i can says its really a very convenient district be it go suntec, orchard or vivo.. lol

Hi Junnie,

You stayed at crescent, i got a friend who is also staying there but at Blk 1...

Way is part of Rise, but our blk is at the main road thats why called way... height/drive is more further down much more inconvenient

Hi Mummies,

Just had my post natal massage. Find it normal loh. Now tummy being binded, but can remove and bathe at 5pm. Can mummies share with me what their massage ladies do?? I first timer, everything also listen to the massage lady so even if she short-changed me I also don't know.

Anyway, mine used oil to massage me all over, from head to toe, including my breasts and even squeeze some milk out and told me how to massage before breast feeding. Don't feel any pain at all.
Then she apply some herbs on my tummy and bind it with her own corset like thingy.
She then sat me on a chair, massage my head, and tie my hair for me (supposed to reduce wind entering the head), put on socks for me as well.
I neber really take note of the time but should be exactly 1 hour bah. $50.
Normal massage procedure??

frostyfiona,
Don't cry. common for breastfeed baby to have jaundice. I'd rented a phototherpy machine home when caelen's jaundice was about 14.7 and it helped to bring down the level.

totoro_bb,
try to avoid food that can cause gas like garlic, brocoli, onions etc. As whatever we eat goes to the milk, the 'gas' goes there too.

If kelly's merlion style vomit (not drooling out by the side of mouth but throw the milk out a short distance away) continues and very frequent, do go and see doctor. It might not due to gas.

Do read up the following on <font color="ff0000">pyloric stenosis</font> - forceful vomiting
http://www.babycenter.com/0_pyloric-stenosis-forceful-vomiting_10899.bc

If not wrong, 40 degree is the good temperature for milk (according to the instruction booklet for my bottle warmer)

thanks gals... she's a handful!! am now trying to "catch" her pattern/ behaviour so it'll be easier for me to handle her...

Paiseh, I'm from the Dec thread. Interrupt in this thread.
Clee, read your comments abt your gynae. I also have the same gynae leh. Now I so worried I also have to be like you, wait so long for him to arrive. He have so many patients! And Dec he still going on hol!
sad.gif
You feel pain when he stitch u up, izzit because of his skills? Or the aneathesist skills? Scary...

Hi bluelily... obviously I have no qualms with him. HE is very nice, humorous and pleasant gynae of which I like..but guess is my luck that he was too busy on that day...thats y.

Anyway, what past is past, I will not look back. I hv no idea on the pain if due to anaesthethist of his skills, but my hubi cld see on the spot that he was pulling away the thread, and sew deep inside. Hmm... U will be fine
happy.gif

hi joyce & jovial, thanks... Hubby also said confinment cannot cry. But I just cannot help it... somemore see the confinment food, i lagi wan to cry... almost everyday eat the same thing...

jovial, how much you rent the phototherapy machine and frm where? At least if baby xavier is with me, I wouldnt so upset...

Hippo, your baby very cute!
happy.gif
My baby also liks to sleep on her side like yours.

I'm going crazy today. Baby refuses to be put down. `will cry non-stop the omemt I put her down in her cot. Am holding her with one arm and typing with the other roght now. How???? Any solutions???

kris,

did you have baby sling? If have, you can carry her with you at home so that you won't feel tired. This is what my cousin was doing when she is at home with her bb. I will also follow her method if i am alone with bb next time.

hippo,

cute baby you have there! i see u also no let her wrap up liao...=D my baby aso no wrap...he seems more interested in stretching his arms and legs instead of being wrapped up...=D

frosty, my confinement food everyday aso same de....chicken with wine...sure dish. vegetables quite similar day after day for the first 2 weeks. everyday aso eat fish. just different methods of cooking. endure endure. just one month only!

<font size="+1"><u><font color="ff6000">Congratulations to all our Mommies-to-be & Mommies</font></u></font>

<font color="ff0000">Latest update from 14th to 20th October 07</font>

<font size="+1"><font color="aa00aa">Mummy, Give Birth Liao ?!?!?!</font></font>
<table border=1><tr><td>Mommy</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>Week</TD><TD>No.</TD><TD>Gender</TD><TD>Gynae</TD><TD>Hospital</TD><TD>Babys Name</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Celeste</TD><TD>24 Sep</TD><TD>.43rd</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Dr John Tee</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>.. </TD></TR><TR><TD>Viola</TD><TD>3 Oct</TD><TD>.42nd</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>*</TD><TD>Dr Henry Cheng</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD>.. </TD></TR><TR><TD>Doobom</TD><TD>4 Oct</TD><TD>.42nd</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Prof Tay S K</TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD>.. </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mary Tan</TD><TD>4 Oct</TD><TD>.42nd</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Dr Ann Hui Yuen</TD><TD>GEH</TD><TD>.. </TD></TR><TR><TD>San Kyu</TD><TD>4 Oct</TD><TD>.42nd</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Dr Ann Hui Yuen</TD><TD>GEH</TD><TD>.. </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ong</TD><TD>5 Oct</TD><TD>.42nd</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>Dr Henry Cheng</TD><TD>GEH</TD><TD>.. </TD></TR><TR><TD>Joanne</TD><TD>9 Oct</TD><TD>.41st</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Tan</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>.. </TD></TR><TR><TD>Helen</TD><TD>11 Oct</TD><TD>.41st</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Dr YC Goh</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>.. </TD></TR><TR><TD>October mother</TD><TD>12 Oct</TD><TD>.41st</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Dr Lim Boon Huay</TD><TD>GEH</TD><TD>Travis </TD></TR><TR><TD>Netty</TD><TD>12 Oct</TD><TD>.41st</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>Dr Jocelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>.. </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jessica Goh</TD><TD>12 Oct</TD><TD>.41st</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Dr Woo Bit Wah</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>..</td></tr></table>

<table border=1><tr><td>Mommy</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>Week</TD><TD>No.</TD><TD>Gender</TD><TD>Gynae</TD><TD>Hospital</TD><TD>Babys Name</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jacq</TD><TD>13 Oct</TD><TD>.40th</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>*</TD><TD>Dr HK Ho</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD>.. </TD></TR><TR><TD>Perseus</TD><TD>14 Oct</TD><TD>.40th</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>.. </TD></TR><TR><TD>Joycelyn Tan</TD><TD>15 Oct</TD><TD>.40th</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Dr HK Ho</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD>.. </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jaslyn Lim</TD><TD>15 Oct</TD><TD>.40th</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>Dr A L Lim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>.. </TD></TR><TR><TD>Miumiu</TD><TD>16 Oct</TD><TD>.40th</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Dr WK Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>David Wong </TD></TR><TR><TD>Twinkle_Stars</TD><TD>16 Oct</TD><TD>.40th</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>Dr Christopher Chong</TD><TD>GEH</TD><TD>.. </TD></TR><TR><TD>Aria jo</TD><TD>17 Oct</TD><TD>.39th</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>Dr Watt</TD><TD>RH</TD><TD>.. </TD></TR><TR><TD>Lavendar_lover</TD><TD>17 Oct</TD><TD>.39th</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Dr HK Ho</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD>.. </TD></TR><TR><TD>Starzzz</TD><TD>17 Oct</TD><TD>.39th</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Grace </TD></TR><TR><TD>Clari</TD><TD>18 Oct</TD><TD>.39th</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>Dr LN Sim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Vera </TD></TR><TR><TD>Linda Huin</TD><TD>19 Oct</TD><TD>.39th</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>*</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>.. </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sugar Nut</TD><TD>20 Oct</TD><TD>.39th</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Dr HC Han</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>.. </TD></TR><TR><TD>Babywoes</TD><TD>20 Oct</TD><TD>.39th</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>KT Tan</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>.. </TD></TR><TR><TD>YL</TD><TD>20 Oct</TD><TD>.39th</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>.. </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ling(ling)</TD><TD>22 Oct</TD><TD>.39th</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Dr Adrian B Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>.. </TD></TR><TR><TD>Karrie</TD><TD>22 Oct</TD><TD>.39th</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Dr TB Lim</TD><TD>MEH</TD><TD>.. </TD></TR><TR><TD>Grace</TD><TD>22 Oct</TD><TD>.39th</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>Dr H Y Ang</TD><TD>GEH</TD><TD>.. </TD></TR><TR><TD>Augbaby</TD><TD>22 Oct</TD><TD>.39th</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>Dr Adelina Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>.. </TD></TR><TR><TD>Valerie</TD><TD>23 Oct</TD><TD>.39th</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>.. </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ponponta</TD><TD>23 Oct</TD><TD>.39th</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Dr SB Soon</TD><TD>MEH</TD><TD>.. </TD></TR><TR><TD>JoJo(fighter)</TD><TD>23 Oct</TD><TD>.39th</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>Dr Quek</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD>.. </TD></TR><TR><TD>Bonnie</TD><TD>23 Oct</TD><TD>.39th</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>Dr Chris Chong</TD><TD>GEH</TD><TD>.. </TD></TR><TR><TD>Amy Wang</TD><TD>23 Oct</TD><TD>.39th</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD>.. </TD></TR><TR><TD>Bbunny</TD><TD>24 Oct</TD><TD>.39th</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>LC Cheng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>.. </TD></TR><TR><TD>Chintz</TD><TD>25 Oct</TD><TD>.38th</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD> Chloe Lim </TD></TR><TR><TD>Garden_Dreamz</TD><TD>25 Oct</TD><TD>.38th</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>.. </TD></TR><TR><TD>Nonoelle</TD><TD>26 Oct</TD><TD>.38th</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>Dr Gordon Tan</TD><TD>GEH</TD><TD>.. </TD></TR><TR><TD>Cheval</TD><TD>27 Oct</TD><TD>.38th</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Dr Ann Tan</TD><TD>MEH</TD><TD>.. </TD></TR><TR><TD>Vox</TD><TD>27 Oct</TD><TD>.38th</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Dr Thong</TD><TD>RH</TD><TD>.. </TD></TR><TR><TD>Tiffy</TD><TD>28 Oct</TD><TD>.38th</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>Dr Eunice Chua</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Sherry Tee </TD></TR><TR><TD>Unice</TD><TD>28 Oct</TD><TD>.38th</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Sean Tan </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sanbebe</TD><TD>28 Oct</TD><TD>.38th</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Dr Tanny Chan</TD><TD>GEH</TD><TD>.. </TD></TR><TR><TD>GollyGEEgirlie</TD><TD>28 Oct</TD><TD>.38th</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>.. </TD></TR><TR><TD>I'm A Mummy</TD><TD>28 Oct</TD><TD>.38th</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>Dr WK Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>.. </TD></TR><TR><TD>Su Huang</TD><TD>30 Oct</TD><TD>.38th</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Dr Tan HK</TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD>.. </TD></TR><TR><TD>Qoobee</TD><TD>31 Oct</TD><TD>.37th</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Dr Lisa Chin</TD><TD>GEH</TD><TD>.. </TD></TR><TR><TD>Biji</TD><TD>31 Oct</TD><TD>.37th</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>.. </TD></TR><TR><TD>Butterfly123</TD><TD>31 oct</TD><TD>.37th</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>*</TD><TD>Dr Mary Yang</TD><TD>GEH</TD><TD>.. </TD></TR><TR><TD>Lynn Warren</TD><TD>31 Oct</TD><TD>.37th</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Ms Ebens</TD><TD>London</TD><TD>.. </TD></TR><TR><TD>Eufrasia</TD><TD>1 Nov</TD><TD>.37th</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>.. </TD></TR><TR><TD>Velvet</TD><TD>2 Nov</TD><TD>.37th</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>Dr M Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Karine Loo</td></tr></table>

<font size="+1"><u><font color="0000ff">Congratulations to all Graduate Mummies!!...Did I miss out anyone ???</font></u></font>
<table border=1><tr><td>Mommy</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>Actual DD</TD><TD>Gynae</TD><TD>Hospital</TD><TD>Babys Name</TD><TD>Baby's weight/length</TD><TD>Mode of delivery</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jovial</TD><TD>26 Sep</TD><TD>25 Aug</TD><TD>Dr Chen CY</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD>Caelan Javier Lim Cong</TD><TD>2.675kg/49cm</TD><TD>E Epi C-Section. </TD></TR><TR><TD>Irene</TD><TD>11 Oct</TD><TD>3 Sep</TD><TD>Dr Peter Chew</TD><TD>GEH</TD><TD>Chloe</TD><TD>1.752kg/44cm</TD><TD>GA C-section. </TD></TR><TR><TD>Celcel89</TD><TD>3 Oct</TD><TD>5 Sep</TD><TD>Dr Loke KL</TD><TD>ESH</TD><TD>Cedrick Tan</TD><TD>1.840kg/46cm</TD><TD>GA C-Section. </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sharon</TD><TD>27 Sep</TD><TD>11 Sep</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Carlson Lee Zi Yang</TD><TD>3.540kg/52cm</TD><TD>Natural with epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>Annie</TD><TD>2 Oct</TD><TD>14 Sep</TD><TD>Dr LN Sim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Kayden Toh</TD><TD>3.050kg/49cm</TD><TD>Natural with epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>Tiffany</TD><TD>16 Oct</TD><TD>17 Sep</TD><TD>Dr Peter Chew</TD><TD>GEH</TD><TD>Andrea Seah</TD><TD>2.450kg/--</TD><TD>GA C-section </TD></TR><TR><TD>Chris</TD><TD>28 Sep</TD><TD>20 Sep</TD><TD>Dr Choon Yap Seng</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>Brigton Brahm Ong</TD><TD>2.834kg/50cm</TD><TD>Natural water birth </TD></TR><TR><TD>Denise</TD><TD>2 Oct</TD><TD>18 Sep</TD><TD>Dr Lee LC</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Natasha</TD><TD>2.875kg/46cm</TD><TD>C-section. </TD></TR><TR><TD>Denise</TD><TD>2 Oct</TD><TD>18 Sep</TD><TD>Dr Lee LC</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Melinda</TD><TD>2.910kg/47cm</TD><TD>C-section. </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sunshinegal</TD><TD>10 Oct</TD><TD>21 Sep</TD><TD>Dr Mary Yang</TD><TD>GEH</TD><TD>Xavier</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>C-section </TD></TR><TR><TD>Clee</TD><TD>3 Oct</TD><TD>21 Sep</TD><TD>Dr CH Koh</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Raine Chew</TD><TD>3.500kg/52cm</TD><TD>Natural with epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sabrina</TD><TD>13 Oct</TD><TD>21 Sep</TD><TD>Dr Wong Mum Tat</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Natalie Yeo</TD><TD>2.465kg/--</TD><TD>C-section </TD></TR><TR><TD>Patrina</TD><TD>22 Sep</TD><TD>21 Sep</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Kaelyn Chong</TD><TD>3.355kg/49cm</TD><TD>Natural with epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>Yen</TD><TD>7 Oct</TD><TD>22 Sep</TD><TD>Dr HK Ho</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>2.700kg/--</TD><TD>C-section </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mui</TD><TD>17 Oct</TD><TD>22 Sep</TD><TD>Dr Cathryn Chan</TD><TD>GEH</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>2.800kg/--</TD><TD>Epi C-section </TD></TR><TR><TD>Junnie</TD><TD>9 Oct</TD><TD>25 Sep</TD><TD>Dr Ann Tan</TD><TD>MEH</TD><TD>Lance</TD><TD>2.55kg/49cm</TD><TD>Natural with epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>Liu Peifen</TD><TD>5 Oct</TD><TD>26 Sep</TD><TD>Dr HK Ho</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD>Prinzton Sim</TD><TD>3.35kg/51cm</TD><TD>Natural with gas </TD></TR><TR><TD>Joyce</TD><TD>16 Oct</TD><TD>27 Sep</TD><TD>Dr John Tee</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Jarrett Aw</TD><TD>3.395kg/--</TD><TD>Epi C-section </TD></TR><TR><TD>Pinky</TD><TD>9 Oct</TD><TD>28 Sep</TD><TD>Dr CH Koh</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Jayden</TD><TD>2.425kg/47cm</TD><TD>Epi C-section </TD></TR><TR><TD>CIN</TD><TD>2 Oct</TD><TD>25 Sep</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Choong Guan Wen</TD><TD>3.28kg/50cm</TD><TD>Natural with epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>Totoro_bb</TD><TD>3 Oct</TD><TD>28 Sep</TD><TD>Dr HK Ho</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD>Kelly</TD><TD>3.5kg/51cm</TD><TD>E C-Section </TD></TR><TR><TD>Triniti</TD><TD>11 Oct</TD><TD>28 Sep</TD><TD>Dr WK Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Anders Philip</TD><TD>3.12kg/50cm</TD><TD>Natural with gas </TD></TR><TR><TD>Nans</TD><TD>11 Oct</TD><TD>29 Sep</TD><TD>Dr SF Loh</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Benedict</TD><TD>3.42kg/50cm</TD><TD>E C-Section </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ivy</TD><TD>9 Oct</TD><TD>30 Sep</TD><TD>Dr Oei Pau Lin</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Ng Zhen Yong</TD><TD>3.81kg/52cm</TD><TD>Natural </TD></TR><TR><TD>Gingerleaf</TD><TD>1 Oct</TD><TD>1 Oct</TD><TD>Dr Lisa Chin</TD><TD>GEH</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>3.26kg/50cm</TD><TD>Epi C-Section </TD></TR><TR><TD>Kris</TD><TD>18 Oct</TD><TD>1 Oct</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Kaelyn Phua</TD><TD>3.01kg/--</TD><TD>Natural with assist </TD></TR><TR><TD>JoshMummy</TD><TD>17 Oct</TD><TD>1 Oct</TD><TD>Dr John Tee</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Jerric Chiew</TD><TD>2.9kg/47cm</TD><TD>Natural </TD></TR><TR><TD>Lynn</TD><TD>14 Oct</TD><TD>2 Oct</TD><TD>Dr K J Lim</TD><TD>JB</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>2.85kg/--</TD><TD>Natural with epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>Deedy</TD><TD>20 Oct</TD><TD>2 Oct</TD><TD>Dr Christopher Chong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Eron Wong</TD><TD>3.01kg/51cm</TD><TD>E Epi C-Section </TD></TR><TR><TD>Zhen zhen</TD><TD>15 Oct</TD><TD>3 Oct</TD><TD>Dr Esther Ng</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD>Hannah Lum Si-En</TD><TD>3.1kg/50cm</TD><TD>E Epi C-Section </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ling(piggy)</TD><TD>11 Oct</TD><TD>3 Oct</TD><TD>Dr John Tee</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>3.175kg/48cm</TD><TD>Natural with epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>Angelzwynd
new.gif
</TD><TD>3 Oct</TD><TD>4 Oct</TD><TD>Dr Eunice Chua</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Valerice Tan</TD><TD>3.15kg/50cm</TD><TD>Natural with epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>Serene</TD><TD>26 Oct</TD><TD>4 Oct</TD><TD>Dr Vincent Lee</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Natural with assist </TD></TR><TR><TD>Fifi</TD><TD>23 Oct</TD><TD>7 Oct</TD><TD>Dr AL Lim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Clare</TD><TD>2.93kg/48cm</TD><TD>Epi C-Section </TD></TR><TR><TD>Frostyfiona</TD><TD>26 Oct</TD><TD>6 Oct</TD><TD>Dr Don Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Xavier Tan</TD><TD>2.93kg/48cm</TD><TD>Natural with epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>Perlicia
new.gif
</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>7 Oct</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Raphael</TD><TD>3.04kg/48cm</TD><TD>Natural with epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>Hippo18</TD><TD>17 Oct</TD><TD>8 Oct</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Adrienne Wee</TD><TD>3.515kg/51cm</TD><TD>Natural with epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jeddie</TD><TD>4 Oct</TD><TD>8 Oct</TD><TD>Dr Chan KH</TD><TD>GEH</TD><TD>Sara</TD><TD>3.375kg/50cm</TD><TD>Natural </TD></TR><TR><TD>Wenwen</TD><TD>26 Oct</TD><TD>9 Oct</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Marcus Lee</TD><TD>3.285kg/51cm</TD><TD>Natural with assist </TD></TR><TR><TD>Steve</TD><TD>11 Oct</TD><TD>9 Oct</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>Suzie</TD><TD>16 Oct</TD><TD>9 Oct</TD><TD>Dr Aziz Sujak</TD><TD>ESH</TD><TD>Nyra Sofina</TD><TD>2.66kg/48cm</TD><TD>Natural </TD></TR><TR><TD>Dodo</TD><TD>22 Oct</TD><TD>10 Oct</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Anderson Poh</TD><TD>3.295kg/50cm</TD><TD>E C-Section </TD></TR><TR><TD>San</TD><TD>16 Oct</TD><TD>10 Oct</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Clarisse Ong</TD><TD>3.2kg/49cm</TD><TD>Natural with epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>Oct_07 Mummy
new.gif
</TD><TD>7 Oct</TD><TD>10 Oct</TD><TD>Dr John Tee</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Owen Woo</TD><TD>3.364kg/49cm</TD><TD>Natural with assist </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

frosty,

You can call this number 65636228 (South-Asia Biomedical). But suggest you check with your PD see if it's ok. Cuase if too high level, still must admit. I rented when the reading at 14+ and start using so it never went up to 15.

I rent at $250.38 for a 3 day package.

Hi Hippo,
Haha, u should know who I am lah..now in nippon one lor.

Happened to chance upon this thread to read ur birth story and see BB Adrienne photos, She is so SWEET!!! Havent give you a Big Congrats and a big hug!! I cant wait to see you and the ger when I am back. Know you are busy now, drop me an email when you are free.. do u check ur hotmail?

wah..so many bb pop out liao..i feel a bit 'gan cheong' too...
everyday ask my girl when she wanna meet her pretty mum :p

Hi mummies, would like to know how often does your baby feed? mine like very irregular.. sometimes every 3hrly 70ml.. but sometimes 2hrly.. if she is sleeping soundly she can dun wake up for 4hrs..

I had temporary stop BF cos nipple bleeds.. tomorrow going to see the lactation consultant to see if my latching is right or wrong.. at the moment just pump out.. but very pathetic supply.. max only 20ml..

Tiffy, thanks for the suggestion. Looking at the Moms in Mind carriers. Hopefully Baby Kaelyn will like being in it.
happy.gif

hippo,
ur bb really v.chuuby n cute! its common that babies often favour a particular side when sleeping, but heard that once in a while, have to turn its head so that it can also sleep on the other side, better for the head.
happy.gif

unice,
both of us really playing the waiting game now hor... me sitting at home, not doing much just relaxing around, waiting for bb to come. a bit bored at times, but better treasure these few moments, coz when bb comes, i guess we'll be as busy n occupied as all the mummies who have popped and are now doing their confinement.

thanks to all mummies who share their birth stories and photos, helps mummies-to-be like me to also have an idea of what it's like when my turn comes!!!

Hi Joyce,

Thanks for the adv on the Feeding. I'm using the Avent Warmer but clueless abt how long it shld be placed. Some time too hot and some time too cold. hiaz.

For formula, I tried the 30ml/90ml, but I'm not sure whether did the formula dissolved correctly. When I do BM/FM together, I realized bb poo poo have this tiny white ball that looks like FM, does that means that it was not absorb properly!

Hi Jovial,
Thanks, will try to avoid brocoli from now onwards. I wonder how shld I get rid of those gas in me!!!
Saw the information you gave and I really hope that she don't have that! So far, she only merlion once and I would need to monitor the situation closely.

BTW, when feeding your bb, can you gals hear some sound from the bb stomach like the milk is flowing down. Something like the sound we would make when we are very hungry or your stomach is stirring!

kris, my bb sounds like yours today. lie down for short while, then want to be carried or fed. i'm also thinking of using my carrier already.
happy.gif

totoro, i also hear and feel my bb stomach v often. i'm wondering if it's because she's hungry or because she got a lot of wind in her stomach. any one have any ideas?

hippo,
adrienne so cute! looks like who more?

Now my bb is beginning to look more n more like me, not to mention the temper too.
sad.gif

Seems like CL is having a hard time coz bb will onli slp for 1 hr after feed, then wake up to make noise.

Looks like Im the only one here who enjoys my CL food!

hi all
happy.gif

clee..congrats...thks 4 sharing your experiences,... so fast your bb full mth tis sunday
happy.gif

frostyfiona..dun cry...mine also had jaundice, alr 3 wks..admitted & discharged...now still need go bloodtest weekly, see alr 'heart pain'..... there's nothing we can do except fllw doc's advice..

joyce & oct07...tink i knw where your blocks liao..mine is nxt to gal's schl...yours opposite..we r v near, hopefully we can meet up
happy.gif

hippo..your bb is chubby, so cute..

tiffy..ntd u suggest using sling for bb at home too...tat = carrying.. but how to ease bb of tis habit? cos will b sending mine to nanny soon, dun think she'll carry him all the time due house chores, etc...

kris..sama sama...mine also want to carry most of time, find he cant sleep well, every 1hr+ wake up will cry then must carry, gv pacifier or sarong also cant help.. hv to struggle w him till feeding time... at night lagi 'siong'...i try to increase his milk a little, cos nanny say may b not taking enuff so cant 'settle down'... but my mum keep saying dun 'talk' rite infront of bb when they want carry/cry... they will 'pantang'??? hv to try all sorts of method..headache...

san, mine lately keep throwing out milk, cos drink half way fall asleep, if nt, contain the milk in 'throat'... then when burp, throw out...alr asked doctor when polyC chk, they said 'colic'... didnt say nose block... hv to montior... he's taking 100ml 3hrly but most of time lesser... when i increased a little bit more, he cant finish..another headache, i ever chked w PD, she said feed on demand not according to time, but my sis says shd train bb fm young dun gv irregular timing, can drag thru nite even better... duno who to listen??

totoro_bb,
I don't hear sound from his tummy sometimes.

Joyce,
$22 for the pillow. If order 2 or more, free registered post. Can self collect at raffles place too. Think the pricing at on the website.

Back