(2007/09) September 2007 MTBs

chloe,
Haha you so 'zhun' guess Soh Poh Kah's dialect name and han yu pin yin! LOL.

Supercar,
Your name really funny! Did your friends tease you abt your name?

Irene,
I know how you feel...my hubby travelling like nobody's business these few months too...one week bkk, next week KL, come back one week then fly to shanghai for 2 weeks then come back for one week then fly to hk. Si bei sianz and tiring
sad.gif
That's why this weekend I decide to go to shanghai with him! I throw Jade to my SIL ask her to take care for 3 days. Very heart pain to leave her but I figured its for the good of my sanity!!
happy.gif

BTMum,
Read it is OK to give egg (fully cooked until egg white and yolk are solid) after 6 months but most ppl say wait till 1 year is better coz of allergy risk. Its a good source of protein. Some ideas for other veges and fruits to try like:
- Brocoli
- Carrots
- Parsnip
- Papaya
- Orange (not too much otherwise coz citric acid causes stomach upset)
- Butternut squash
- Avocado
= cauliflower
- corn
- green peas
- tomato
- peach
- mango
- honeydew
- watermelon
- plum
- cheese
- grapes
- durian

From 7-9 months, we should be giving foods with thicker consistencies and lumpier texture so that they're encouraged to chew, so no need to puree until smooth smooth. Remember to wait 3 days before introducing new foods just in case if he has an allergic reaction then you'll know what caused it.
happy.gif

BTmum
adding on to your list, I have given Isaac...

Quakers Oats
Avocado
Honey dew
Rock melon
Kiwi
Brocolli
Chye xin or kai lan
Peas
Sliverfish
Fish (dialect Ghor heer)
Pork

Florence/rxsti,
My baby is on similac follow on formula...is that stage 2? If yes, I dun mind to share the order...can buy 4-5 tins and stock up! $204 for 7 tins is really cheap! What's the catch??

angel ya lor, i realli didnt expect tt to b supercar's real name.

anywae supercar, sori i didnt mean to mk fun of ur name!

fittynut, how u gv silver fish? issit to boil with the porridge 4 taste? bb dun eat tt right? issit those fresh ones?

i just bought a box of baby's macaroni 4 chloe. those who have given pasta to bb, u mix the pasta wif puree for taste or?? how can i mk the pasta more interesting for bb? other than just boil n gv it plain?

magoo,
Soon u'll be temp SAHM liao must remb to mk full use of it hor. Do enjoy the bonding with ur kids & also remb to rest well too.

angel,
I can understand how u feel also but hor u same same as magoo. At least both of u got license then travelling also easier mah. My hb will be travelling starting from july onwards the longest trip will be a wk & shortest will be 4 days. I can't be taking leave everynow & then & i dun think i've enuf leaves to cover lor. Haiz... really dunno wat to do but worst cm to worst i've told my hb i'll take cab then claim from him lor haha..

<font color="ff0000">Back from Motherhood fair</font>

Damage: $108 Magazines - 3 yrs free goodie bag with a free EZ link card valued $15 and premium gift of a small toy chest/box. Come out to be $3 per mag. So ok la. NOt as crowded as i have expected. Quite fast.

Things on sale:
Sealer diapers - S,M - $9 L,XL - 13.50
EQ dry - S,M - $9 L,XL - $10
Nepia - $15/pkt free 4 more.
-$14/pkt for delivery but minimum 4 pkt
Drypers - M,L,XL - $33 for 2 pkt (I think is jumbo)
Huggies - only carry pull up pants and ultra
Pull up $ 15.95
got other promotion - free items but too crowded at that booth so didnt see - the counter too small.
Friso2 - $27 (900gms)
Friso3 - $20 (900gms)
Nan HA 2 - $30
Nan Pro 2 - $26
Glenn Doman Maths set $388 full set!!!!
Nestle Cereal usual sale items
heinz Items Sales counter - i dunno cheap or not cos never buy before.
Mums fairy - pumping pal
Lots of VCD/DVD stalls.
Also lots of Insurance and Bank

Overall, i would say it is a much better fair then mother and baby.
Going back tomorrow =p

JOhn Little -
So small.. not worth going but brought a set of swiming costume there. Surprise - i didnt even need to queue up there. no people lor

Chloe,

you can cook the macaroni in soup, tastier or can use tomatoes to make yr own pasta sauce. No need to puree lah, baby who are taking macaroni shd be able to chew on soft food in small pieces.

angel (angel2baby),

For,
- green peas
- cheese

where u get it from? what is the brand?

i wanted to let my bb try green peas but i dun know what kind of peas it is and where can i get it.

Morning Ladies. Sentosa is having promotion $49.90 for adults and $39.90 for kids. 1 month passes to Fort Siloso , merlion, images of singapore, sky tower, sentosa Luge and skyrides, sentosa 4d magix and Cineblast. hehe sounds interesting. too bad doesn't include underwater world. keith would love to see the fishes!
happy.gif

phoebe haha u mk so gian in the motherhood fair...wat u wanna buy today?
maybe i'll go there n look c on sunday. any mummy going on sun?

meko, today auspicious day to apply leave issit?
happy.gif

Elaine, Me gg to stock up Diapers and cereal. Cos ryann dun take porridge at all. So might need to give him cereal for a longer period. Got bumwear booth too. So still considering if need to buy swimming nappy pants. need to see if huggies booth got sell little swimmer diaper.

Mummies gg to the fair,
Please bring cash hor. most of the booth cash payment.

Phoebe, let me know how much is the Huggies Little Swimmers ... may need you to help me buy leh (if not too much of a trouble for you) ... heee ... cos Jordan will be needing it every week soon.
happy.gif

meko,

take leave still have to look for "liang chen ji ri" want ah?? meet me u need to look got "liang chen ji ri"? me long time no see u le..

re : slping bag

just bought my very first slping bag for chloe..wow so gd, regret nvr buy earlier when she was younger..
now mi no nid to wake up every night to check check whether she kick her blankie off...also i slp better knowing she is secure n warm..
also find tt she slps more soundly in it..thumbs up!

btw, wise, i bought ergo 2 wks ago during the metro sale. 20% off, so bought it at ard $151..very gd investment becos i didnt expect my sack of rice can literally feel weightless on my shoulders. i love the slping hood, cover liao become dark dark, can slp very soundly inside..
happy.gif

elaine: really sleeping bag so good ah? i have one hand me down sleeping bag but never use b4 on my boy ... hehe ... will try this weekend and see how... at least my husb will have no way to steal my boy's blanket!!

nateM, yes i find it gd lor.even in slping bag they still hv no problem flipping, or slping sideways..so no matter wat weird positions they end up wif, can be sure the blanket is still on them.
happy.gif

elaine,

great that u find it a good investment....clara doesn't like the sleeping hood...i put on her, she will take it off...wahahaha

phoebe
Thanks for the updates on the fair. Most likely I'll go down tomorrow also.
BTW, realized u also like to subscribe mag during fair .. same like me but I don't know whether how long is my previous sub and when will it end.

Sleepbag/suit
I agreed it's a good buy esp. when they start to move ard so much at night! have been using something similar for some time liao!

nateM
like the part on "hb have no way to steal my boy's blanket away"!!
my hb just complained this morning that me and bb steal all the blankets away ha ha

totoro: haha ... mine is opp lor .... my husb would pull my son's cute little sesame street blanket away and cover himself. argh!!

darmae, poohwei,
seems like our babies react the same way to FM! i have already given up on feeding her FM at night and just let her continue nurse thru the night. its too heart wrenching for me to see her cry like that...daytime still giving her ebm. but i realise my ss dropped like crazy! think maybe due to stress...its not enough for her daytime feed liao...surviving on frozen ebm inventory which has been reducing over the days too.
sad.gif

mummyfaith,

have ur tried giving her fm during daytime when you are not around?? maybe she will take it better?? try all means to get her to get use to fm lor...at least if she is beinging feed fm in school and she rejects, u will not see her cry lor...haha.. (bad of me to say that), but i tot have to try means to let her get use to fm also..

Hi mummyfaith,

my bb also rejecting FM and she doesn't like frozen ebm, only take fresh ebm! Very stress but still giving her one feed of FM every day during day time so that she can get used to the taste, currently she is drinking less than 50ml on the FM! Still thinking should I change to another brand?

wise, i find the hood abit stuffy for the bb if i button both ends. scared cannot breathe.
i onli use wen bb slping to support her head. clara wun remove it when she is slping right?

elaine: LOL ... that's a marvelous idea!

re: FM
my boy will take FM/EBM if my mum feeds him ... if i feed bottle, only once in a blueblue moon he will take.. maybe bb can smell mummy? tough lah ... anyway, heard that similac taste is closest to BM ... dunno true or not ..

hi anyone been to Motherhood fair, any good deal...
btw, hi wiselyn mummy, just saying hi to you here...you are clara mummy is it and ur girl is at joewe ? just letting you know my girl also there her name is sharlene...think we ever exchange greeting before
happy.gif

jovigal,

yes yes...i am clara's mummy.

most of the time ur hubby will be the one who brings ur girl to joewe right?? i can remeber u..hee hee...

elaine,

she will wake up if i put the hood on...hahaha..she dun like anything on her head....sometimes wonder she is boy or not? hahaha...cos she behave more like boy then girl...wahahahaha

Blue,

I also agreed we go for the Deluxe Package.
Pls update mine
29. chereen + Prinzton + Daddy

Juz a little update, by Aug i sld be 5mths preggy
happy.gif

blue: yup, i have the T.M.X Elmo. Yah i saw the newspaper advert yesterday, but i thot the sales is only at Forum Shopping Mall ToySaRus? $48 is cheap!! Think cheaper than at the F&amp;P warehouse sales. They got cookie Moster and Ernie too.

Irene: How much u bought the T.M.X Elmo at the warehouse sales eh?

Thanks you for all the well wishes…
Faster then can close shop early mah..
Next visit then can tell the gender. Hopefully will be a Princess coz there is already a little Prinz at home!

Back