(2007/09) September 2007 MTBs

wow prinzton! so fast!! omg..first gd news here in sep thread. ur shop realli closed down fast...my shop will be open dunno for how long..
yeah, no.2 = Prinzcess!
hope ur wish comes true!

wise, tink clara got very "sensitive scalp"..can even knoe when she slps..
mine, dun mind at all. can put hairbands, hairclips, rubber band on her head , phew..

congratz cherbie, i also hope to get my 2nd baby... but this month no chance liao...

if we still Breastfeeding our bb, can we get pregnant?

hi mummies,
jus wana share this deal with you. If you are using Pampers Baby Dry for Size S/M/L/XL, Carrefour having promotion at $17.60 per pkt and getting the 2nd pkt will be $8.60.

But not sure if the motherhood fair would have better offer or not
happy.gif

yoyo, pampers baby dry is wat colour packaging? red n green?
pampers now got new one called comfort, orange packaging..cheap but of cos absorbency not as gd..
can consider for normal daily use.
the texture of the pampers also diff from the norm. soft plastic not cottony type.
have any one tried Pureen PREMIUM? i like it ..the design n colour is realli nice, and it's very soft.. abosrbency also not bad

chloe: i tried the pampers comfort, no good lah. Won't buy a 2nd time. I don't like the texture and the cutting is small. I find pampers baby dry quite good of cos' premium range is the best, the $$$ also WOW! hee hee..

blue: if u think tigger is cute, elmo is even more entertaining! For $48, i think it's a good buy.

congrats cheeren!!!

mummyfaith,
i wud luv to contd latch her rather than see her cry lor. but i simply cant.. cos i ned to be away next week. thot she was taking it well when we first intro her FM. now she chu pattern and started crying n crying even she sees the daddy coming with the btl.
during the day there is no problem for her to accept EBM / FM in btl. hubby try EBM in btl during the nite... but she oso cry. so i concluded she needed comfort sucking... or becos she cud smell me in the house.
hubby gg to hv a hard time if she contd crying...

blue,
JWT trial not tmr hor.. me super blur. still asking hubby hw to drive there. he was saying thot its the sat when im back fm SH?

elaine,
Where got dun like u??
I today on leave to be maria leh..
must take care of my "bosses" ma!!

today topic ok.. but no time to post..

i got the TMX elmo from forum juz now.
My gal dun really like it, I think the toy is too loud. Her heart was beating so fast when i held her. And she almost cried too.
Anyway the toy is for 18mths+.
But I like it. Kept laughing along with it.

chloe,
Hard to buy sliverfish from wet mkt cos it's seasonal. So buy from NTUC. Yes, it's fresh and thawed before, so can't refreeze. Got to steam and store into ice cube tray. Silverfish is very soft, no nid to puree.

I also bought ergo last week, but from supplier cos Metro doesn't carry Hawaiian print leh. Ask you...is the big front squarish piece symmetrical? When carry Isaac, I realised his right thigh seem tighter. So go to measure the carrier. One side (12.5") is half inch shorter than the other leh. Haizz the distance from the hip belt to the top can tell abit 'se gek'. Supplier will get beck to me next week.

prinzton: congrats!! hope ur 2nd one will be a baby girl!

gingerleaf: i think hor, they havent appreaciate loud toys leh. i got the FP monkey that time and everytime i on it, when it makes that monkey noise, baby YZ just freeze and face flat flat like want to cry too.. now its packed up again by my parents. sigh. they say use only when he older..

shirley: u can still get preggy even when breastfeeding
happy.gif
so go try! ha

tiny voice: buttersquash looks just like pumpkin to me. if unsure can go walk walk at market place at raffles city cos they label the food.. haha i learnt how to differentiate from there!

<font color="ff0000">Prinzton, </font>
Aiya, i never see post just now during MSN =p Congrats. First sept mummy to have no. 2 =p

<font color="0000ff">Any mummy have any idea how much is TMX elmo if spree from US? </font>

<font color="ff0000">back from motherhood fair</font>
Saw Fau,Justme, Amy, Funny76 =p
Baby piglet, I didnt get to see you and Ayden =(

My Damage: $29 for cereals =p
$20 for swim pants
$8 for shoe
$12 for DVD baby genius
$20 for mother goose books and DVD

Tml asking my sister to help me with diapers =p

<font color="ff0000">BLue</font>, they only sell the huggies ultra and pull up.

<font color="ff0000">Yoki</font>, I didnt manage to locate the stall. Sorry. But if you finding, i think BP price and cheong choon still cheaper.

<font color="ff0000">fitty_nut</font>,
I thought you dun wan to spent so much on a carrier? =p

Tinyvoice,
no mamy poko
sad.gif
answer for phoebe, the swim pants she bought is from bum wear

pinkyj, fau, justme, funny, amy
nice meeting u all at the fair
happy.gif

Hi mummies

Congrats Prinzton!! Very pei fu you to have 2nd one so soon. I think I will only dare to try next year ;p

RE: Elmo TMX from US
My crazy hubby went US last week and bought ANOTHER TMX! I already gotten mine at the Mattel fair for $60. BUT in US, they sell at US$19 ONLY! He bought this Special Edition TMX that can sing, and even do hiccups and other sound effects for about US$25.

Caelen eventually managed to overcome his fear of the TMX toy. Now he will crawl over and hit it :p Hmmm....think that means he doesn't really like it I think hehee. Actually I think the TMX is more like toy for mummies and daddies than babies hahaa. I LOVED IT lor.

fitty nut, how much u paid for ur hawaiian print? didnt even knoe there's such a design.
i didnt go notice whether symmetrical. so far i use seems quite ok.
u like ur ergo? quite gd right?
happy.gif

the TMX elmo scares me, but made me LOL all the same
happy.gif

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L1mrPO9n6AE&amp;

corrine, ah jac, ah bu.. nice bumping into you guys today!!

today was my first time with d and a stroller!! i finally bought my lightweight stroller yeay. also.. less escastrollerphobia. phew~ even managed to take the mrt and drop off at kallang
happy.gif

funny thing happened, me and siti saw the Branded Goods poster at the Foyer at level 2. so we happily made our way there especially when we see the brand FOX. we got upstairs and trudged through the 'very very branded' *yawn* goods and almost peed in our pants laughing coz the FOX brand is the one below instead of what we were expecting, bright and happy Fox Baby stuff wahahaha.

1472105.jpg

fitty nut, ur bb eat the silver fish? wat nutrition does silver fish contains? high in calcium?
issit salty?

mmumies, any mummies put dried scallops inside porridge? issit unhealthy?

hannar.. they never say Fox Racing mah, only put Fox. when we saw Fox me and siti had a "ting!!ting!!" look skali go upstairs felt so disappointed
sad.gif

mummyhan, heard you were at orchard with ning as early as 1030am? *cough* good buys? :D

Voice,
I got it the TMX elmo for $60 at the FP warehouse sale. Jerald prefer the box more than elmo haha.. I love the elmo &amp; can't help laughing too heehee... Hey i think pamper active bb better than bb dry but of course the price is more ex lah. I only use it at night cos it's super absorbent very good.

Prinzton,
Congrats! Hope ur 2nd one is a princess!

Fau,
U r very cute &amp; funny haha...

mummies,

I brought jerald to see PD today cos he has been coughing like ah pek for few days though my parents keep saying he's very playful just faking cough. He can cough &amp; chuckle at the same time so nobody notice anything wrong. We notice he can't sleep well due to blocked nose also. To play safe brought him to see doc &amp; was told he got viral infection lucky was only starting so was given coughing &amp; flu medicine &amp; also a nasal spray. The spray was very good after use it all the sticky mucus flow out straight away. Doc say now weather very bad &amp; a lot of ppl sick so be careful.

Jerald weighs 9.7kg &amp; 72cm.

Irene, do you use a humidifier? D had a long case of blocked/runny nose and cough.. we've been using our humidifier and it helps. she coughs less at night and her blocked/runny nose isnt as common as before.

Fau,
No we didn't. Actually jerald caught the virus from my nephew since he has been coughing quite some time liao but my mum dare not tell me
sad.gif
Does humidifier help if one person got sinus? My hb has been sneezing every morning due to sinus no matter we switch on fan or aircon. He even went to buy nasal spray for himself hoping it helps.

Voice,
Ya lor i think same weight as Samuel but shorter lah heehee.. Imagine he's the same height when he was 6mths old then i ask doc why like tat &amp; doc say maybe the GP measure wrongly wor haiz. He told me so long as bb healthy &amp; active as usual can liao.

Irene, yah my hb's sinus and mine too cleared a few days after we used the humidifier. not 100% clear but we dont have a sneezing competition as often as last time
happy.gif

<font color="0000ff">Phoebe</font>,
Yia lor, actually wanted to buy a gd carrier long time ago but dun see the need till lately. Isaac >10kg now and when it rains, have to sling him to bbsitter instead of stroller. So my MIM sling very painful on my shoulder. Also hor, think will want a 2nd one so can invest now, haha...my hubby happiest lah to hear that!

Oh, I brought Isaac to swimming many times now, max half hr in the pool. Nid swimming diapers meh? Ooops! dunno got pee or not lah, but sure no poo poo in the pool...

<font color="0000ff">Chloe</font>
When my porridge is cooked, I add in silverfish. Yia, it's said to be high in calcium, good for teeth and bone development. It's fresh, so no seasoning at all, taste like fish itself. Once you steam, dun throw away the 'juice' which smells fishy. Add into the ice cube tray. So the porridge will have fishy taste. So far Isaac ok leh, don't add too much, if not I myself also can't tahan the smell. hehe. Dried scallop is considered seafood. I think not advisable to intro now leh.

Hawaiian design is the latest. Aiyo even my hubi loves to use cos he said the print very hip wor...

http://www.ergobabycarriers.com/babycarriers/item/BC11G/

But hor, still feel the pressure on my shoulder leh. Dunno isit b'cos of my injured back or din adjust well.

Can you help me to measure your carrier and see if the side (ie. breath) is 11"? Mine hor, one side 10.5", the other side 11".

Was looking at my blog archives and "xin xue lai chao" went to see what my elder gal could do when she was about 9 months old ... found this:

Weight: 8.1 kg (last weighed on 9 May)
Height: 69 cm (last measured on 9 May)
No. of Teeth Spotted: 2 lower incisors

Latest Milestones:
1. Able to point at her head when asked "Baby, where is your head head?"
2. Able to point out which is the monkey, dog and chicken in the animal picture book (the rest of the animals still not sure yet as she sometimes point wrongly)
3. Able to differentiate red colour from the rest

Conclusion: She's definitely much more advanced compared to Jordan. Di di must buck up!!!

Also realised my gal could stand for more than 10 secs when she was 9 months+. Jordan now still doing commando crawl only ... lots more to catch up!
happy.gif

Quite refreshing and interesting to read about your kids' "history"!

fau,
It was really fun going out with you and D. haha..we definitely had lots of laugh... till now, my tummy aches abit cos, I laughed so much.

Oh, it was great bumping into COrrine *yup v v pretty wor...*, pinkyj and phoebe! All three baby-less at the fair just now... envy.. me and fau had to bring bbs along, a bit inconvenient =P

No lah, didn't really pressure him ... just teasing him only. We always jokingly say "Di di, why you still cannot crawl? Your jie jie can stand w/o support when she was like you now."
happy.gif

prinzton, congrats !!! wow u chop chop want close shop.... Take care.

RE: Baby fair

How come didnt get to meet sept mummies at the fair huh?? I was there ard 3pm and left ard 5pm. My damage:-
Active diapers XL 4 packs $64
CHinese flash card style dvd level 1+2 $49.60
Thermal swim wear + swim pant $82 FOC sunblock
Mag sub 2 yrs
DVDs $32
Cereals &amp; Gerber stars $18
pureen bottle wash &amp; detergent $17

Didnt get to see the booth selling the sign DVD.... anyone has this DVD?? is it good? Fair selling at $24 ea

This morning brought my gal for her 2nd dose of pnuemoccocal jab. She weighs 10kg and 75cm.

Thanks Phoebe!!,
I was told that the store opp MIM store selling bb swimwear. Heard that they carry the Yellow Bear New Bumpmat 1850mm x W x 12mm one at $149. Consider cheap?

Check with Alien77 but she dun carry this Yellow Bear dimension 1850mm

Mummies,
wana ask ur advise, for bb carriers do most can only withstand up to 12kg?? If bb now 9kg, do u think should consider buying?

thx

Back