(2007/09) September 2007 MTBs

Ah blue,
Ya.. so we can say hi and bye that day hahaha..come a little early and you can observe the class
happy.gif

Emily, just now I tried calling Shichida more than 5 times ... wah lau, forever no one answers the phone one! Arrghhhhh! You wanna try calling also? We both go bombard them!

Hi blue..
The people there got attitude problem lor.. I think they r super busy now, that's why never bother to pick up call... They will get us when their schedule is ready...

Hi Yoki, the trial class is $34 but will be free if we sign up on that day for the course.
happy.gif

Baby Gymboree Trial Class @ HarbourFront Centre #03-60 (Nearest carpark at Lobby D)
Date: Saturday, 24 May 2008
Time: 5pm-5.45pm (45 mins)

Mummies interested:
1) Angelbaby and bb Jade and Daddy
2) Gillia and bb Le-Anne and Daddy
3) darmae n bb maegan
4) Poohwei n bb En En
5) Miraclecraz n bb Zorian
6) mummyfaith n bb Faith
7) Snowangel n bb Travis
8) Tequilapop n bb Rachel
9) Shirely(poopoo) n bb Hao Dong n Daddy
10) Fau and bb D and Papa Bear
11) Rxsti n bb Ariel n Dad
12) Yoki n bb kayla n daddy

Mummies, we've reached max of 12 liao so fast!! Whoa...good response man. Think it will be a fun session!!!
happy.gif
I am waiting for the director to call me to confirm and ask abt payment.

Any mummies interested in the 10am slot on May 31st?

Date: Saturday, 31 May 2008
Time: 10am - 10.45am(45 mins)

Mummies interested:
1)

Blue, thanks for calling kindermusic
happy.gif
Count me in as well for the trial
happy.gif

Hmmmm has anyone tried both Gymboree and Kindermusic before? My friends who went for both the Kindermusic and Gymboree classes say that Gymboree more suitable for Jade at this age leh...she say Kindermusic is better for older children like 1.5-2 years old. When did you bring your girl?

Date: Sun 1 Jun 2008
Time: 4 pm - 4.45 pm (45 mins)
Venue: Kindermusik @ Tanglin Mall
Trial Fee: $23.80 + 7% GST = $25.47

1. Blueskye + Jordan
2. Rxsti + Ariel
3. Fau + Dahlia
4. Billa + Ian (Oct mummy)
5. Angel2baby + Jade

1. Blueskye + Jordan
2. Rxsti + Ariel
3. Fau + Dahlia
5. darmae + maegan

You see, you all make me "gian" about trial classes. Now I am starting to call all the enrichment centres to ask for trial classes.

Just called JWT Kids. Generally they only have trial class on Tue for our babies' age group. But since we are forming our own class, they will try to work out something. I've left my contact with them ... they will let me know as soon as possible.

So get prepared for another trial class ... JWT Kids! I personally like this the best during the time when I brought my gal around for trial classes.
happy.gif

We are halfway there!!!
happy.gif

1. Blueskye + Jordan
2. Rxsti + Ariel
3. Fau + Dahlia
5. darmae + maegan
6. Angel + Jade

1. Blueskye + Jordan
2. Rxsti + Ariel
3. Fau + Dahlia
5. darmae + maegan
6. Angel2baby + Jade
7. totoro_bb + Kelly

Blue
I tentative put first can? Confirm to you by tonight hor.

btw, your hb will be looking after Desiree or she will be there too? wonder where to deposit my boy..kekee

1. Blueskye + Jordan
2. Rxsti + Ariel
3. Fau + Dahlia
5. darmae + maegan
6. Angel2baby + Jade
7. totoro_bb + Kelly
8. lbs + Yan

angel,
1 question. if i decide to sign maegan up for gymboree, is the timing flexible? the shichida is also on sat but 415pm (if we managed to get in the slot).

1. Blueskye + Jordan
2. Rxsti + Ariel
3. Fau + Dahlia
5. darmae + maegan
6. Angel2baby + Jade
7. totoro_bb + Kelly
8. lbs + Yan

lbs: Arrangement will most probably be ... hubby and maid will bring Desiree go walk walk ... then I accompany Jordan for the class lor.
happy.gif

Blue

Might if i join in?
Finally there's a date for gathering that we can join in.
Hope little Prinz will get to meet a lot of new little frds
happy.gif

1. Blueskye + Jordan
2. Rxsti + Ariel
3. Fau + Dahlia
5. Angel2baby + Jade
6. lbs + Yan
7. Chereen + Prinz

Angel: I can't remember when I brought my gal leh ... have to go back and check the dates of the pics I took when she was at the trial classes. But that time she can crawl liao. And I remember she could stand for few secs. when she was at Kindermusik. She could walk at 11 months so I guess that should be around Jordan's age now? Now Jordan still cannot crawl ... so I reckon he probably can't enjoy Gymboree and other gym classes as much as those who can crawl yet.

angel,
darius attended both gymboree and kindermusik when he was abt 8mths.. he enjoyed gymboree very much as there's alot of activities, sing along etc. he was there for 1 term before starting out at shichida.

he cried when we attended the trial class at kindermusik.. kept wanting to crawl towards the door. we din sign him up for this.

blue
hmm..actually 45 mins very fast de..but will this slot be the slot if we decided to sign up or there will be other options?

Chereen, you are welcome of cos!
happy.gif

1. Blueskye + Jordan
2. Rxsti + Ariel
3. Fau + Dahlia
5. darmae + maegan
6. Angel2baby + Jade
7. totoro_bb + Kelly
8. lbs + Yan
9. Chereen + Prinz

Re: Shichida

They are really very busy lor, cos my friend is already putting her baby girl (2 months old) on the waiting list alr.... and i have alr make payment for the next terms classes last week.... and i was surprise that im the last to make payment in our class, cos the due date is 25th May 08 (this weekend). Damage so far $300++ for the flash cards.
The classes and their teaching method are good.... so mummies must spare time to do home work with bb to get the best results out of it. I only flash to my gal about 3-4 times a week, which is consider slow already.... but no choice when we brg her back home its almost her bedtime alr.

lbs, I think you are free to opt for other timings if you wanna sign up (but of cos subject to availability). The reason why the trial class is on Sun 4 pm only is because all other Sat and Sun slots are actual classes going on ... ours is a class of our own!
happy.gif

My girl can't crawl yet (still not able to now-forward) when we attended the Gymboree class with the Oct mummies but I think she enjoyed the class alot. Generally, I think when there are other babies around, she will enjoy the company!

wow kindermusik trial ah...alamak..i'll be there from 11 to 12.15pm for elder one's class leh..cannot 'dong' till 4 pm..sad sad..

3 more slots to go ... think our class is more or less confirmed liao bah.

I will PM each of you my bank a/c no. as well as contact. For those using internet banking, pls indicate your nick. Those using ATM, pls sms me the moment you transfer so that I can track.

1. Blueskye + Jordan
2. Rxsti + Ariel
3. Fau + Dahlia
5. darmae + maegan
6. Angel2baby + Jade
7. totoro_bb + Kelly
8. lbs + Yan
9. Chereen + Prinz

blue
i confirm with you tonight hor?? cos cant get hold of hb mobile, boh signal..ok ok?

you got ask justMe?

Hi totoro,
If u still interested to come, pls PM me your contact. I will sms u my address.

Its difficult to co-ordinate a gathering sometimes.. cos ppl tend to change their mind without even informing...

1. Blueskye + Jordan
2. Rxsti + Ariel
3. Fau + Dahlia
5. darmae + maegan
6. Angel2baby + Jade
7. totoro_bb + Kelly
8. lbs + Yan
9. Chereen + Prinz
10. Shirley + Hao Dong

rxsti
u working mum also?
How often do you do the flash card and at what time?
I read the GD book finally and was quite dishearten as he mentioned that to do it successfully, u have to be a SAHM ... Even for the maths card, I can't find 3 not to mentioned 6 timeslot to do it as I only have like the most 2hrs of her waking time when I reached home!!

shichida
for mummies who had enrolled, are all of you SAHM ? Since you have to do the practice at home after the lesson right? But does that mean that you have the same set of flash card that they used in the class?

I went to the trio class and din take down notes so am clueless on what to teach her after the class ... not to mentioned the japanese class!!

rxsti,
has Ariel started shichida yet?
we hvnt even recd phonecall on the placement leh.. let alone the fee payment. last time when my son was attending.. they are more efficient. now call and call... oso no answer. i hv sent email too. oso no reply... faintz.

i agree wif u.. parents must do 'homework' wif kids.. otherwise once a week, no sufficient to get the best results.

lbs,
the musical instruments and songs might distract her... looks like ur son's character like maegan while yan is like darius.. shy shy type.

Atinarin: 1 parent - cos the classroom not very big. The other parent can observe outside the room cos it's glass.

2 more slots only!!!

Mummies, I have PMed you ... pls check!

Chereen: You cannot accept PM! Can you PM me so that I can let you have my bank details to make payment?

1. Blueskye + Jordan
2. Rxsti + Ariel
3. Fau + Dahlia
5. darmae + maegan
6. Angel2baby + Jade
7. totoro_bb + Kelly
8. lbs + Yan
9. Chereen + Prinz
10. Shirley + Hao Dong

1. Blueskye + Jordan
2. Rxsti + Ariel
3. Fau + Dahlia
5. darmae + maegan
6. Angel2baby + Jade
7. totoro_bb + Kelly
8. lbs + Yan
9. Chereen + Prinz
10. Shirley + Hao Dong
11. Florence + hazel

darmae, ya she started during the April term @ Springleaf on every sunday 2.30pm.... previously i registered with TP hub for the April term and when i call them they told me that need to be on July term wait list.... i fed up so i call springleaf immediately, and they still have 1 slot which i went down the same day to sign up lor..... i heard that the school will conduct Parent interview before the July enrolment cos this is to ensure that bb n parent are suitable and ready for the class.

totoro, im FTWM that's why got no time to flash everyday... according to the parent guide given by SHichida.... you should not feel pressurise when doing the flash cards cos the bb will feel the tense pressure too, then they will not be able to absorb using their right brain.

Emily, jus saw that the swimming meet up is at 4pm (didnt login for the past 2 days) sori cant join the swimming this sat cos going for the gymboree trial at 5pm....
happy.gif

Totoro,
From where did you buy the GD book? I haven't had the chance to get my hands on one. Where do you stay? You send your baby to my place lah I flash for her. I'm a SAHM
happy.gif

1. Blueskye + Jordan
2. Rxsti + Ariel
3. Fau + Dahlia
5. darmae + maegan
6. Angel2baby + Jade
7. totoro_bb + Kelly