(2007/09) September 2007 MTBs

Angel,
Hi, I remember u are doing flashcards with Jade rit?
May i know what is Jade's reaction when u flash the cards to her??
I currently flashing GD flashcards to Ayden.. but he seems very happy whenever i flash.. is it ok?
This is the 1st time i flash to a bb.. when i started the flashcards wif my girl was when she was abt 2 plus.. paisay..

no currently, we let her sleep on the mattress for the 2 nights she staying over..

think i still want to let bb sleep with me for his 1st year.. cant bear to sleep w/o him ... for now..ha

hi angel,
thanks for sharing the info!

btw, jus gt this info that taka bb fair starts on 6th march at B2. Hence for mummies who are interested, please go on 6th March to grab the items. I will dropby to see what i can get. kekeke

Oh, if anyone of u interested to buy Triumph, they are having warehouse sale tml at Jln Peminpin from 10am-5am at Union Industrial.

If any mummies know of any bb clothings sales, please share with us, k?

thanks
happy.gif

Mummyfaith, Blue, Magoo, and all mummies who brought baby to studio photo shoot,
Can you share with me where you get the studio photo shoot, your experience and how much it cost? Thinking of bringing Zac to take some pics
happy.gif

Bena,
I brought Ayden to Pix n Fix something like tat at united square.. the shop is opposite swensen..
the package i took costs me $125 for ten pics.. no costume provided.. but u can bring ur own clothing if u want to change.. i think after that they will sms u for a free A3 pic of the bb when he is 8months etc..
If u want more info.. let me know..

Thanks Emily.. yes i know frisocrem has milk solids in it so just add water.. but i was thinking getting heinz, nutrakids all these would it be better cos i can pour my gal fm into it since she always never finish her milk these days hee..hee..

ecookie yes i read that too
happy.gif

Hi ecookie,

I stay at blk 74A. U?? U wanna collect tonight?? email me at [email protected] n we can arrange? Dun wanna post my Hp here..hehe..

RE: Sleeping thru.
Now that i dun latch my gal on at 5++am, my gal can actually sleep thru from 10++pm to 7pm unless we decide to disturb her b4 we go to work at 7am. The last time that she decides to scream in the night was when she was teething.

Re: Ice Cubes
Hi Tiny, i bought mine at Bukit Batok. Its out of stock liaoz. Managed to buy 4 tho. U may want to look around at the hardware shops in Jurong?

Re:Sleeping alone
My gal is sleeping on her own cot. My hubby keep telling me to put her in her own room. But dun feel comfortable and safe leh. Plus nowadays, she is so playful!! She will stick her legs and hands out of the cot! n SCREAM when she cant take them out!! (I have the bumper ard the cot tho).

yolksac, i went to isetan scotts yesterday to get the ice cubes trays, but cant get the one you posted, 8 cubes size. the one i bought is 12 cubes, and i bought 3 of it, @ $2.90 (orig $4.00).

hi mummies,

been busy wif conference since mon. no time to login... haizz.

yolksac,

thanks for sharing information on motherhood.. hee.. me no time to go dwn to isetan. so i hv juz ordered the freeze cubes from LJP instead... but wun be getting it soon cos she is out on holiday till early march.
will try to freeze the fruits and vege puree once i lay my hands on them.

bena,

wud luv to meet up with you on sat.. the soup is tempting. i tried once, mum cooked for me last sat. was delicious.. hee.. see if the taste is the same.
but i can only cfm with you later tonite or tmr... need to chk wif hubby.

blue,

i feel for u.. dun be stressed yah. i juz wanna to tell u tat u hv been a great mum... to desiree and jordan.

peapod,

my vote goes to no. 3

poohwwei: just emailed u!
happy.gif

abt putting bumper underneath cot.. will this spoil the bumper mat like for indent marks on the mat where the cot rest on it?

so you pull out the bumper during the day to let baby play on it?

magoo: yah soft copies better can develope as many as we like! heh.. but dun think i ll bring him so soon. maybe when he s ard 6mths can sit more steadily then i ll bring him to take such studio pixs.

hihi mommies...

super tired... my gal refused to sleep last nite from 12-3am!!!!!!! hb and me took turns to carry her until i was so pek cek!!

Wise,

Ask uncle take nice nice pictures for clara la..
hee... uncle's skill not bad leh..
Remember he could capture me wif my eyes so tightly closed!!

pinkyJ: how old is your baby? 3 times seem abit too little for baby younger than 6 mths i feel.. only with establish solids routine, then baby should move on to 3 feeds per day,. no?

bena,
faith took her studio shots at Decharacter Image Pte Ltd. Its located at Purvis St. They have diff packages and they provide costumes but you can choose to wear your own clothes as well. The package I took was $98 for 1 S8R and 2 4R and you get a sample card of 12 shots. But softcopy is chargable at $10 per image for a min of 10 images. I ended up paying $198 to get the softcopy loh cos the photos all end up quite nice even though faith was not cooperative! She only smiled like 1 or 2 times the entire duration and we had to stop cos she started crying! Bur hor, I dun think I will recommend them cos I still think the photographer skill is not very gd and she dun seem to be able to handle fussy baby like faith. Me and hubby were sweating after the short photo shoot as we had to coax faith and carry her around into diff positions...so tiring man!

btw, i kenna block ducts again! seems like i'm getting it once every week leh...and always on the same spot somemore. just now tried to poke using needle but nothing came out and ended up poking too deep so it bled!

Darmae,
Sounds good
happy.gif
Ok, so our mini playdate this Sat 3pm (pending Zac getting better
sad.gif
) will include:

1) Jade & Angel (not having soup
happy.gif

2) Faith & Mummyfaith
3) Darmae and Maegan
4) Bubumama & Baby.(pending confirmation)

Please let me know if your hubbies are coming.

Bubumama, dunno if I missed out your post.. Have you confirmed if you are coming?

Mummyfaith,
Oh no!!!! You kenna again?!?! Did you see a white bleb on your nipple? Did you poke that? Oh no.. I know how bad that hurts.. you have to keep massaging. Work backwards -massage your nipple, then aerola then the hard wedge where the block is. Then squeeze your aerola and see if any milk comes out. Use hot compress to open up the pores.. after you clear it, use cold compress (ice in towel is good) on the affected breast for relief.. hope you get it cleared soon..call me if you need any help..

Hi mummyfaith,
Yeah, its really difficult for young babies to go for photoshoot... They just cant sit still, and its difficult to get them smile at the photographer...

That time when we brought Edison to take photos for Mother&Baby mag, we were sweating after the session... So tiring jumping here n there to make him smile... Really not easy, man!

Thanks Mag and mummyfaith for the info on the photos.

Mummyfaith, but I like Faith's photos alot leh.. really can't tell that the photos are not that well taken.

bena,

yalor... nowadays she dun really cry for milk cos i'll agar 4 hours feed her once... then i up her amt to 210mls(aft addin powder and water is 240mls) so i tot if i up liao then 3 times aday lor.. then she can sleep earlier.. cos she's sleepin later and later... if u read my earlier post.. she slept at 3 am last nite... then now she's eatin solids liao.. so i also dunno leh.. how ar...

ecookie.. mummyfaith and i had the same gynae as well!! ahhaha

bena,

and recently she's really very clingy leh.. cannot leave her on the bouncer alone.. must sit beside her or she'll cry like no tmr... hiaz.... i contribute it to teethin lah huh...

BuBuMama,
Sure, I have 3 rooms. All got bed and socket. You take your pick
happy.gif

Pinkyj,
Wah jialat leh like that.. so she's showing her true colors now huh.. last time so kwai!! But from the last time I saw her, I think she's growing very well. Maybe you can try 3 times a day and see if the situation improves. If she's not losing weight and you are not losing sleep I guess then it works?

ecookie.. yalor i think so.. if not she's teetin and feelin very uncomfortable..

bena.. last time she sleeps at abt 9 plus then now every day abt 10 plus she's still awake lor... then no time for hb.. cos either he or myself have to put her to sleep or entertain her... last nite was the worst lah... hopefully its a 1 time thing.... if not............................ *faintz* she's growin okie lah... she's 7.5kgs and 69cm when we went to her pd on the 16th feb.. so her next pd appt is on her b'day... ahhahaha

bena,
yah its the same white bleb everytime leh...dunno if its bcos i never clear it properly and there is still milk remaining thats why always happen.

pinkyj,
my faith also like that now, cannot leave her alone loh. she doesn't seem to have become more independent after going to infantcare leh as compared to Edison gor gor. she is also still waking up in the middle of the night, recently ended up co sleeping with her cos too tired to move her in and out of her cot.

justme,
faith also like sarah, will auto turn herself towards me in bed and start searching for my nipple using her hands to grab my breast with her eyes still closed. sometimes i wonder if i'm spoiling her with this easy access to my breast at night and she will not learn to sleep through the night without waking up to latch.

pillow: baby sleepin thru normally means 5-6hrs one shot.. dun give up.. stick to a routine and ur baby will sleep thru sooN!

Back