(2007/08) August 2007 MTBs

Loh,

You can let Ivan try rice, Meg tried before also :p She could swallow it well, dunno if she chews or not... *bb using their gums to chew*
But i see her poo poo no trace of rice at all, that means it is digestable. Make sure your rice is soft and not too dry hor..

Belamy pasta, Cold Storage does carry that, go check it out.
You may use normal pasta as well, just cut into short strands.

Alternatively, you can cook mee sua as well for Ivan.
Meg eats all sorts of things, but she still prefers her porridge from all.

I will try to make chawanmushi or steam egg for her this weekend...

cola,
Ok, will go to see S&S then. Thx
Meg so good, tried so many food liao. Do you know how to make pasta source for bb then? I bought a block of cheese liao...but dunno how to cook..hahah.

Loh,

Just melt the cheese and mixed with the cooked pasta.
They dun eat much anyway, just for them to try.

I saw Sat channel 8 show on bb's. Can buy the shell-like pasta (I think I ever seen those in Muji), just cooked the pasta, and stuff some mashed banana into the shell and yummy and nutritious food is there!!

Have yet to try that one.

good lobang for huggies(dunno whether really cheap,my SIl's colleague's lobang),i just share share:

Hi I've the lobang for Diapers but strictly is only Huggies Brand . There is free delivery . No XXXtra Charges . As for resident staying in Sengkang there is NO MOQ but for resident staying other areas probably there is an MOQ u may call n check with them . Hp : 98466624 Name : Vincent
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Huggies Dry (Blue Color)M = 84 pcs L = 72 pcs XL = 54pcs XXL = 48 pcs Huggies Dry Comfort (Red Color)M = 66 pcs L = 60 pcs XL = 60 + 4 pcs XXL = 48 pcs Huggies Pull Up Pants M= 42 pcs L = 36pcs XL = 30 pcs XXL = 24pcs All Sizes only for $13/pkt As for Huggies Ultra need to be advise cos that is prices change n currently

seller is not me hor!!

cola

thanks for the recipe for pasta,i was just thinking of cooking pasta for enci to try..one of my favourite food;-)(i love carbos!!!)

loh

is ivan's skin condition better?hope to see him again on sunday!and let enci play with him;-)

cola,
Oh...okok, shall go try other food for Ivan!!! Thx for the recipe

leooh,
Ya, much better liao, but got to applied steriod cream to get rid of the eczema.
Hehehe, dun let ur hb see if Ivan is going to touch enci's hand on Sun,,,whahaha

loh

haha then he'll be enci's first boy-friend..he has my permission if he shares his toys with enci,hehe

i don't know leh,never tried huggies before, i always buy fitti;-)think zhuzhu uses huggies though

Leooh, Loh,

Dun mentioned :p
It's good to share.

Since now bb can eat a lot more things, I have to let her try most of the things so next time she wont grow up like me, dislike carrot, bean sprout, bitter gourd, etc haha

Another food for Loh's to try, oat for breakfast.
Meg's ate oat for breakfast *normal one, quacker brand, all natural oat, no added preservatives or whatsoever*
Very good for digestive system, and her poo poo is seldom hard.

cola,
Ya, thinking of oat also last weekend, but didn't buy in the end. Luckily u brought this out...so mix wif milk? Quaker oat needs to be cooked right? Teach me teach me!!!

leooh,
I bought a packet of fiti basic fr Kiddy palace last weekend, going to let bb sitter try it out!!!
Hmm...how about sharing his pacifier?whahahah

Leooh,

My side NTUC doesnt sell fitti basic leh, only comfort.
Yes, i gotta go to Ren Tai Tang to buy but sold out very fast too!

Wat size u using now?

Loh,

Fitti basic is cheaper lor & quite good too!
happy.gif

Loh,

Blue color tin quacker, need to cook (boil for 3 mins), the red color tin quacker is the instant oat, that means need to mix with hot water will be edible.
Both are actually similar types of oat, I have both at home.

Weekend, since I cooked myself, I cooked the blue color tin oat, I make sure the oat is completely cooked for at least 3 mins so that it is soft enough.
During weekdays, since FIL is the one prepared for Meg, i just prepared the scoops of red tin oats in a small container for him, coz i am not sure whether he cooks or just mixes with hot water. *to play safe, better let him use the red tin one, coz instant mah, even if he didnt cook, it can also be eaten just with hot water pour onto the oat hehe

No recipe..
I tried many ways to get Meg to like the oat..

Oat - always 8 *milk* scoops (depends on how much your bb eats)

1. 50 ml milk (2 scopes of milk) and cooked with the oat - sweet and nice.. if too thick you may add water to achieve the consistency you want.
2. 50 ml milk (1 scope of milk only) and cooked with the oat - may add water if too thick
3. 100 ml plain hot water only - Meg loves this the most.. - add water if too thick

mummies,

anyone know where sell solid wood high chair?
or any good high chair to recommend?

Javier using ikea antilop highchair but he likes to shake his butt, thus causing the high chair to shake too, kind of dangerous, am thinking of buying a more sturdy one!
Any to recommend or pls share the one u using.

Thank you.

ange,
Go motherworks at GWC.
They got sell solid wood high chair, but i think the price is sky high hahahaa

I am using mamalove, S$90, good and stable. But stil you need to keep an eye on the baby while they are in high chair.

Cola,

How X is it??
Hope not too pricey cos think they wont be sitting for too long since they turning 1 soon, rite?

Ange,
Can't remember how much, but definitely expensive :p
You know the standard there.. solid wood somemore.
I think the chair can be used until the kid is big though. (when they are bigger, they dun need a high chair anymore hor...)

Bundle of Joy,

The quacker oat is adult oat.
I think so long as digestible and soft and no preservative, it is okay.
I am not very sure of nestum brand, never try before.

Angeline,
Kiddy palace sell fiti basic, M80 or L68 for $14.8

My boi likes to squart on the high chair...must extra careful if the high chair dun have safety belt

cola,
yea, good good, must let ivan try oat.
Hahah, i personally do not eat oat, so rough, hard to eat...hahaha

Leooh, which lok kok party shop you went? Extensive range of party items? Need to start planning for mine..

Rc_cola - you MIA last week is it? Didn't see you inside..hehe, go leh, for the gathering...

Quaker oats sounds tempting and easy to make - will buy a small tin and try for my boy but super tasteless one hor. If i were to add in breastmilk, will it be too diluted cos i have frozen breastmilk in freezer - can use right?

Hope Meg get well soon! My boy is like having slight coughing...hope he get well by friday else gathering, can't go liao...

Loh,

Huh, only size M & L ah?? No bigger one like XL or XXL?

My boy tried to climb out from the high chair, dangerous man!!!
sad.gif

May i know what high chair u using?

Gold piggy,
Yeah, last week MIA :p hehe
Got small tin one also, can try, Meg hates it at first, can put some bananas and mango dices, your bb will love it for sure.
Can add BM, no prob, coz add water, if not enough, also very thick :p

Thanks, will measure her again later, if stil hot, will bring her to GP first.
Yup will go gathering, in fact i love going to the gathering hehehe

Loh,
Can add bananas and mango dices if you like :p
Dun need to cook the fruits hor, just dice and dump to the cooked oat :p

Angeline,
Got bigger size but i never write down the prices for XL and above coz my boi only wear M size now...heheh, he can wear L also, but M more worth it as more pieces inside for the same price!
My mum brought me a traditional high chair fr JB, cheap cheap one only la. hahah. The cheapest high chair i found in Singapore is $50 above. The one tt my mum bought only RM60+...hahahah

Oh ya before I leave for the day to my little notti girl,
Remember to keep stirring while cooking the oats, or else it gets burned and chunky, not nice liao!

angeline

we're using lucky baby highchair,quite steady,have safety belt too.ard $45 last time when its on sale at NTUC Xtra,now dunno..

enci wearing L size for fitti now..

Loh,

Yeah, but not the “too” chilled one :p
I will take out from the fridge and put for awhile, if too cold, I will heat it up first..

LOh, Goldpiggy,
Take care of the bb hor, pity them unwell rite?

Loh,

OKie, will go kiddy palace @ compass point to check it out!
happy.gif
Thanks for sharing!

Lucky u! Got a cheap & good high chair!

Hmm, i must start sourcing for a good & STURDY one!

Actually fiti is M'sia brand diaper. Will go see the price there next time if it is really good aft trying..heheh.

Hmm, actually the most worth it thing fr JB is Vitagen! So much cheaper than Singapore! Next time when bb can drink, i shall go import a lot in!!!whahahaha

cola,
Thx. Enjoy ur time wif meg!!!

Angeline,
My high chair is cheapo one la, no safety belt. So my eyes got to glue on him when he is inside the chair :p

Loh,

har, no safety belt!
Yes, really got to glue ur eyes on him when he's seated on the high chair.
Their action super fast one, scary!!

RE: PINE GARDEN
(not meant to advertise for them hor...)

Leooh is right, $36 per kg but not for all flavours, i guess basically they will charge design fee if u want to determine the cream colours and wordings of the cake, i need to pay another $25 for the design fee and $15 for delivery charge.

i also called many many times before someone actually picked up my call and requested for the quotation to be sent to me.

those who want to have a look at their flavours, email me okie [email protected]

hi leooh, strawberry shortcake theme eh, so sweet!!! if u wanna buy straberry shortcake 'cake toppers', you can go check out the gift shop at tg pagar xchange, the small figurines are so sweet but not cheap, abt 6-8 figurines cost $20!

Anyone got receipe for making pasta for baby? I bought a pkt of pasta 2-3mths back, yet to cook too. Also my boy still bogay, so wonder if suitable to feed him anot.

angeline
i got my high chair from toyogo at tao payoh at abt $20 only leh. i find it very sturdy. full thing plastic and can wash easily. the colour is a bit obiang lah and the bad thing is that cannot fold or bring apart to keep so it is really 1 big "stand". if u interested, u let me know, i can try to see if i got any pic of the chair for u to see.

wiselyn,
wow, clara can climb stairs already !!! such a sweet little gal out there..

crystalgal,
PG cakes i tink ranging from $30 - $36 per kg depending on what you chose. If you want customised cake, they have extra charges oso..

loh,
i oni let my son try abit of rice with soup.. is ok leh.. oni tried once nia cos i lazy 2 cook separately hehe
btw, i bought the pasta liaoz but haven try.. i tink can eat already lah cos i c the bellamy pasta realli veri small leh.. if u still scared u can use sissors to cut after cook.

cola,
ur oats menu sounds so delicious.. is the red or blue tin 1 better? i used to take the red tin instant oat last time.. now no liaoz.. since after gav birth like no time take care ourself.. every min n sec goes to baby.. food chin chai eat oso.. hack care oledi hehe

loh/cola/goldpiggy,
haiz.. melcolm oso having runny nose again.. last nite wake up so many times n cry leh.. usually he slp through the nite 1..

Hi all my mummies,

how is everyone? Been such a long time since i come online. Been sooo busy with work, covering for a colleague... finally got time to breathe... then kedric falls sick and I fallen sick as well.. think it is like almost years before i come online... hope eveyone is good
happy.gif
so what is the topic now?

jang
ok, i fess up. i cheated. i saw the photos in muddypie's FB already. haahaa

so worth it? you guys going again? if afternoon next time ivy and I say we'll consider going, share a cab or something.

leooh
enci can stand well already right? paige refused to sit in the tutu, so didn't get many nice pix. all the sitting one she holding her dirty old shoes. wasted. i think if baby can stand, wear tutu very cute leh. last time irene (jul mom) said vivo sell tutu and other costume for photo shoot.

I really need to gel paige's hair already. sat at honda, this ang mo lady came over and said "your baby very cute, the hair all standing up"

chatty/goldpiggy
IMO, if the BP organizer advertised it as authentic then it shouldn't be fake, price aside. i think it is possible to get authentic items cheaper but are parallel imports.

I dont usually pay attention to these BPs as I am not into branded clothing. bags maybe. :p

Back