(2007/08) August 2007 MTBs

jessel, good to have colleagues who r encouraing.i gv up pumping cos tired of washing my pumps. but if your baby takes bottle, it shd b easy to intro fm rite?

bliss,
i haven really count how many pax coming but i already cater for 40pax.. ask my mum to settle the relatives side for me.. will be holding it at my small and cosy house oso haha wanted to invite u 2 the party but cant cos same day celebration

glee,
ya i know.. i m veri bz nowadays so help me 2 cut down frm browsing thr the sprees and BP hehe

pooh,
u oso working rite?? erm... $$ is nv enuf leh hahaha

jessel,
haaa i opp as ur hubby, if i have 2nd one, will still wear hand me down by kor kor but oso will hav new clothes lah..

cin,
ya.. my melcolm is going to be a toddler soon... tis means tat mummy n daddy older liaoz
sad.gif

erm cin.. i realli make up an album for melcolm leh.. but is a simple one using clear folder :p

btw, i not going tis sat leh so don miss me and melcolm hor :p wat buddha jump over the wall.. buai tahan u leh.. full of jokes.. u joker :p

Wa, looks like Neogarden is a good choice!
Is it true their serving is small in general?
We have about 33 adults and 7 kids. 35 pax enough?

an_gal,
ya lor, we are celebrating on the same day can't go, if not can introduce our babies as buddies to all!

Date, Time: 6th July 2008, start 11am

Venue: Function Room, Summerdale Condo, Boon Lay Drive (nining's plc) - nearby MRT is Lakeside , then take bus #154, 180 or 187 , get off at the 2nd bus stop after that

Cost:
Lunch buffet S$ 11.88/pax
2Kg cake from e-creative after disc = $72
Approx price per pax = S$15 (based on 23 pax) I will amend the mini buffet order once pax# is confirmed. Now is still under 25 ppl.

1. Jang (2pax)
2. Nining (3 pax)
3. zhuzhu07 (2 pax)
4. rc_cola (2 pax)
5. Gold..piggy ( 1 pax )
6. Pinksunnysummer (1 pax)
7. sunbloom (1 pax)
8. cottoncandy (2 pax)
9. Chatty (2 pax)
10. woof (1pax)
11. Muddypie (2 pax)
12. leooh (2 pax)
13. Cin (2 pax)

Price per pax is S$11.88 excl delivery.

Menu from www.delihub.com.sg (a subs from Neogarden) :

MINI BUFFET (8 main dishes) to cater for 25 persons.
Main Orders
Vegetarian Mee Hoon
Mixed Vegetable
Cereal Fish
Curry Chicken
Steam Rice Kueh
Mini Chocolate Puff
Spring Roll
Almond Jelly with Longgan

Remarks Veg beehoon, Mixed vegetable & Spring Roll: no garlic, no onion, no spring onion. Egg OK.

jete,
shld be no probs laaa... last gathering we all stay fore more than 2 1/2 hrs/.. somemore this can last longer cos i suggest to let the babies swim!!

sunbloom: erhm..i also 1 size up leh, so 3kg is equivalent to 1 size up, hahahaha!

waaah, you all very adventurous leh, 2kg for 25 pax, hope you all can finish else got to tabao home!

<font color="0000ff">as per alsie request
happy.gif
</font>

Details from ecreative

) Normal cake as per our design Less 10%
Cup cakes as per our design Less 10%

2) 3D cake (our design or Customise) Less 5%

3) Any other customise cake as per your requirement. Less 5%
(Normal or 3D)

4) Buffet ($500/= above transport waive) Less 10%

The price is base on the number of 7 to 10 person. Will bring to managment attention If you do have 15 or more will consider the increase of the percentage.

For any topper for cakes can arrange to bring to our retails outlet at Sunplaza , they hand over to me. If not they can put on themselves that depends.

Terms &amp; Condition:

1) Strictly cash upon delivery or transfer of POSB account
2) One week advance notice for cake ordering
3) All order must confirm thru email with Name, billing address, I/C number &amp; contact number
and all cake details.
4) Only the person who order cake are allow to received the cake without any further waiting or release of cake by our driver.

Note : We have buffet catering too,above $500/= we will waive the transport charge. Any order need further information orconfirmed order pls kindly attention to me only . If not no such price to be arrange

jete,
are u keen as well? as the number of order has increased, i m pushing for more discount..if u are keen, let me know..

nining,
did u rec the email i sent to ecreative on 24th june? still waitin for florence to get back to me..juz fwd another email to her asking for her reply..

jang
paige sleeps until noon at least. sleep how early also will not make it to 10.30am.
happy.gif
enjoy and let us know if it's worth going.

so it will be a 1yo shoot. that'll be nice.

cin
i got the same print for the beco. before i ordered, i asked hubby if he will use. he said why not, it's not like he doesn't bjorn paige when she is dressed in pink from head to toe. he said no diff. haahaa

jessel
same, so many pieces all wear once or twice only, and my girl doesn't grow very fast compare to some of the aug babies. hubby said problem identified. bought too much, rotate also each one get worn once or twice. solution, ban from buying.
sad.gif

glee
then i considered very brave. i sent hubby down to mailbox and retrieve my bp/spree stuff. lol if not we can not check mail for a long time.

ivy
what's sm? thanks for bringing my stuff over that night! i will wait until weekend then try. must experiment to get the right consistency. did you get to exchange for the tiger one?

Jete, SM = Shichida Method.
No prob lah.. you always bring my stuffs to me...
happy.gif

hmm.. regarding the consistency.. I'm using 50ml of rice + 250ml of water. You need to try to get the right consistency
happy.gif

Mel, Jete, punggol &amp; sengkang mummies next time we can bring our babies together for a swim at Sengkang swimming pool. The place look quite interesting, we just pass by last weekend. But it's not in operation yet
happy.gif

Woof,
yes received your email, but never seen reply from FLorence.. I think must chase chase, cos she said will bring up to management, maybe take longer to make decision cos must be at mgmt level..

Jete,
best flavour is the choco base - bluberry filling, from what Mel said :p I also never tried..

jete,
i tink itz wat nining said...i only rem blueberry filling only...haha

nining,
ya..waiting for her reply...i "push" her for it liao
happy.gif

<font color="0000ff">Mel</font>, you brave to tell your MIL in the face...hahaha...i dont think i can do that, my MIL quite drama-queen...and may say im not good DIL. so just forget it, i dont tell her, just dont let steve wear those clothes. really difficult to live with inlaws - luckly we dont =)

<font color="0000ff">Jete</font>, your hubby ban you from buying? but its women's way of releasing stress, right? its therapeutic!

Hihi

Just to check - anyone is thinking of doing animal farm theme for your boys' birthday? Cos I ordered animal theme things for my boys birthday but now want to hold it at Fidgets instead else i have to go look for place and decorate, etc, i have no time...mine is the barnyard things.

http://www.celebrateexpress.com/celebration/pages/products/Product_BD.aspx?N=4294967145&amp;Ns=sort13&amp;TabID=4294967146&amp;pageID=0&amp;iRec=50&amp;vw=aslist&amp;SKU=FWD995

I have the hats, invite cards, pinatas, bubblegum watches favours, etc...

jete,
haha my hubby oso the 1 who usually open letterbox then he will com back with all the "goodies" i bought haha

ivy,
where is sengkang swimming pool? nv heard of it b4 leh.. new 1?

zhuzhu,
happy 11mths to tricia.. 1 more mth to her big day :p

an_gal, yup new 1.. super solid from the outside.. we went to see it last weekend..my hb and 1 saliva dripping...I'm going to get myself a nice swimwear...heheee
happy.gif

Where is it huh.... i check then let u know k.

hi an_gal, extracted from Singapore Sports Council Websites :
"New Sports Facilities at Sengkang

5 November 2006

Construction works for the Sengkang Sports Complex situated along Anchorvale Road is in progress and expected to complete in early 2008. The available facilities include a swimming complex, a sports hall, a synthetic soccer field, dance studio, gymnasium and supporting amenities like pro-shop and eating outlets."

jete,
u mean there's another BP on nachos? i still hv balance fm the 2nd time i bought, so boring to eat alone cos hb only bk on weekends
sad.gif

nice pics of paige! i'm worry abt chloe's PS cos very diff to take her pics nowadays, either she turned away or just turned grumpy.

jang,
how's fidgets? did jae enjoy himself? when's the next trip down?

an_gal,
pine garden taster, where in AMK is PG located? now i'm also deciding maybe to buy swensens ice cream cake.

zhuzhu,
happy 11mth old to tricia *kiss*

jessel,
ur MIL = drama queen. hahaa.. cant imagine.

zhuzhu,
opps, paiseh paiseh.. i m oledi veri ganchiong

ivy,
iisit near to compasspt? i tink it will sure b flooded wen it opens...

bliss, Neogarden food quite good. I eat on quite a few occassions liao. Try to go for the S$15.99 1, they will give 15% for 1st birthday celebration.

jessel,

Thanks for the tarp. Its huge! hehe
happy.gif

Btw are u joining the baby photoshoot? today is the dateline but oni 3 participants (including me)

jessel
yur MIL drama seah, i can imagine. At least she loves the baby enf to buy stuff. My hb family attitude all same same. 1) only my older boy had 2 outfits and 1 pair of new shoes. why? a) They bot th eoutfit from someone else whom they changed their mind... b) They actually gave me my HB CLOTHES when he was young. c) They once pass to me 1 baby set so old that the plastic safety pin melted onto the clothes - go figure.
2) Luke has none. only 1 miserable ang bao of $20.

Back