(2007/07) July 2007 MTBs

wow, they have school bus from yishun to punggol?
cos i was checking out a school in hougang and another in jalan kayu, they don't even have school bus service to punggol.

great, i will see if arrange something.
my boy born on 4th july 07, what about veralyn?

Veralyn was born on 10 July
happy.gif
explore your options!

livvie/myboyjovan : my zhi(1)man(4) is on 11 July! Will be interested in a play date as well...but can't offer my place (as my place is like a warehouse...with all the spree stuff!)

hi jxmum, you're back, haha.
very quiet lei this thread, hard to get respond too.
my place just as messy but i don't mind tidying it up to organise a play date at my place. else we can also have play date at other venue so other mummies can join too.

Hi myboyjovan,

I bought it from Ah Quek staying @ Tampines via self-collection but i had lost her hp no. Not sure if her no changed as well.

Hi livvie,

My boy was also born on 10 july.
happy.gif

Hi all.. so long no post.. hee..

Now a temp SAMH, quite fun.. more energy to play with megan when she gets back from cc.

More time to go some baking too.. shiok!! Only downside.. no $$! hahaha!!

I'm at Sengkang.. Can go over to Punggol for playdate too!
Or my place if you all don't mind coming over
happy.gif

myboyjovan
Me too.. Last yr Megan didn't get a party as her yeye passed away the same mth
sad.gif

Thinking this yr she shd have a party hor??

eliz : It's great you can offer your place! Maybe we can do potluck - just simple finger food items?

<font color="ff0000">GATHERING FOR JULY 2007 mummies</font> (tentatively at ELIZ's place in Seng Kang) :
1. jxmum / prefer weekday daytime (but ok with anyday) - don't mind taking a day leave from work

eliz, last yr jovan had his at mac. this year still planning.
count me in!
but i suggest we order something like mac delivery or ice cream delivery, then split the cost.

GATHERING FOR JULY 2007 mummies (tentatively at ELIZ's place in Seng Kang) :
1. jxmum / prefer weekday daytime (but ok with anyday) - don't mind taking a day leave from work
2. myboyjovan (but #2 will be with me too, if you dun mind)

else, since no one replies, we'll have a small one of our own in the NE.
eliz, your place still open for playdate or wana find somewhere else?

dorami, where do you stay?

july baby/livvie..12th july?

tink i'm the only 1 in the west area.. have to let u noe again since it's on a wkday.. worried tt i might b too busy to take leave

err...weekends ok for me..just that I have to bring my hubby and elder gal along lor..then most prob got to meet outside cos not fair to eliz to host so many of us...hee hee...

btw, I will be asking another mummy nick teddy75 / Irene along. Her gal happens to share the same birthdate as mine...She'll be free 2nd week of July as well..

i am fine with second weekend- 10th july or 11th july too. i am also fine with meeting outside.

but if there is no response for that weekend, maybe we can stick to 12th july monday, that'll be 4 of us at the moment.

mummies, state your preference?

Hi mummies

I am trying to organise a mini get-together for our tods.
myplayschool.net - a homeschool learning site founders, Pauline and Rachel are able to come round to our venue once we gather more mummies to do a talk with demonstration on how we can teach or interact more with our tods at home.
This will be $12/pax with notes given.
Then we can have food catered for lunch plus some games or sorts.
Would like to know if you guys are fine with the idea.

If ok, shall we put it on July 10th, Sat, around 12pm - venue to be decided?
Do consider as this will be great opportunity for our first playdate to start with.
Haha.

Thank you.

hi hi
you can check out what pauline and rachel do from their web - myplayschool.net.

they've some really good ideas to share about home schooling, etc.

aiyo, 7-11 is my dd's birthday...haha...think we arrange weekend in Aug better. Cos whichever weekend in July, sure got birthday celebration since our kids are born in Jul..what do you say? Maybe we can do it on 7 Aug (Sat) or 8 Aug (Sun)?

myboyjovan : better lah...else no matter which weekend, sure got a handful of people who can't make it.....

7th August Sat
myplayschool.net - a homeschool learning site founders, Pauline and Rachel are able to come round to our venue once we gather more mummies to do a talk with demonstration on how we can teach or interact more with our tods at home.

This will be $12/pax with notes given.

Then we can have food catered for lunch plus some games or sorts.

Mummies, put your name down.
need to finalise a time and venue.

Back