(2007/05) May 2007 MTB

Hi Bridget,
for no2, maybe will get a maid... cause my sister and her 2 kids staying at my mum's place, the maid wont be able to cope with 3 kids.

cheezel,
yup, kiddy palace stuffs are abit ex. u have the member card? entitled to 10% off.

lovedogs,
i buy life insurances & saving plan for my son only when he's 2yrs old. as from born, he's weak, and has undergo a major operation @15mths, so no insurances wants to cover him. only managed to get him a life insurance & saving plans when he gets the all clears from hospital. the life insurance is about $44 per mth, the saving plan is about $81 per mth.
romper is something like this, with snap closure at the crotch area for easy diaper change.
happy.gif

534368.jpg

Hi Bridget,
for no2, maybe will get a maid... cause my sister and her 2 kids staying at my mum's place, the maid wont be able to cope with 3 kids.

cheezel,
yup, kiddy palace stuffs are abit ex. u have the member card? entitled to 10% off.

lovedogs,
i buy life insurances & saving plan for my son only when he's 2yrs old. as from born, he's weak, and has undergo a major operation @15mths, so no insurances wants to cover him. only managed to get him a life insurance & saving plans when he gets the all clears from hospital. the life insurance is about $44 per mth, the saving plan is about $81 per mth.
romper is something like this, with snap closure at the crotch area for easy diaper change.
happy.gif

534368.jpg

Hi Bridget,

cheezel,

lovedogs,
happy.gif

534368.jpg

lovedogs,

i also haben done any bloodtest yet....not even weighing .....i just weigh at hm

i also no know what is rompers

lovedogs,

i also haben done any bloodtest yet....not even weighing .....i just weigh at hm

lovedogs,

lovedogs,

moomoo,
it's nice to know that you enjoy being a sahm. I'm the opposite. If i were to stay at home 24/7 looking after my baby, I think i'll go mad. Right now, I already feel that my social life is gone..can't go out with friends after work, weekends have to take care of the baby. I really enjoy the nights when I leave her over at my parents and that gives me sometime to myself and have a proper sleep!

Lovedogs, rompers are pretty useful..i like them better than the 2 pcs top & bottom cuz it's easier to wear them for the baby. They don't like to lie still on the changing mat, so 1 pc romper/body suit is excellent.

I did go for thai massage when I was preggie. Just told the masseur not to massage my tummy and let them know that you're pregnant. I think it's quite safe from 2nd trimester. I had the malay traditional massage too cuz when it comes to 3rd tri, u'd tend to get water retention in the legs/feet and backaches.

Cheezel,
The $500 I give to my parents is solely for helping to take care of the baby. This is in addition to the monthly allowance that I give before I was preg.

moomoo,
it's nice to know that you enjoy being a sahm. I'm the opposite. If i were to stay at home 24/7 looking after my baby, I think i'll go mad. Right now, I already feel that my social life is gone..can't go out with friends after work, weekends have to take care of the baby. I really enjoy the nights when I leave her over at my parents and that gives me sometime to myself and have a proper sleep!

Lovedogs, rompers are pretty useful..i like them better than the 2 pcs top & bottom cuz it's easier to wear them for the baby. They don't like to lie still on the changing mat, so 1 pc romper/body suit is excellent.

I did go for thai massage when I was preggie. Just told the masseur not to massage my tummy and let them know that you're pregnant. I think it's quite safe from 2nd trimester. I had the malay traditional massage too cuz when it comes to 3rd tri, u'd tend to get water retention in the legs/feet and backaches.

Cheezel,
The $500 I give to my parents is solely for helping to take care of the baby. This is in addition to the monthly allowance that I give before I was preg.

moomoo,

Cheezel,

moomoo,

Cheezel,

hi cheetos,
may i know how much u pay for the malay massage?

actually come to think of it, if $500 per month + monthly allowance + milk powder + diapers + baby misc stuff = quite a lot of money liao...not forgetting all the hsehold bills.......aiyo.....think ave to save abit more now....cannot anyhow spend $$ liao

hi cheetos,

actually come to think of it, if $500 per month + monthly allowance + milk powder + diapers + baby misc stuff = quite a lot of money liao...not forgetting all the hsehold bills.......aiyo.....think ave to save abit more now....cannot anyhow spend $$ liao

hi cheetos,

hi cheetos,

Lovedogs,
Nuchal test is to test if the BB has down syndrome. Its to check the nasal bone and the neck area of the BB. There is 2 test available for down syndrome test.

I agree romper is good and easy to use.
happy.gif
I did went for the foot massage lor. But to a certain point they use the stick i feel pain and the lady told me its my stomach. But i dun think she understand that i'm trying to tell her i'm pregnant. By 2nd trimester, its safe to travel already, but always get a letter from gynae before travelling.

Some other test for pregnant mummies is the di4 zong1 hai3 illness which is to check if any of the parent has that illness which may pass to the BB.

Lovedogs,
Nuchal test is to test if the BB has down syndrome. Its to check the nasal bone and the neck area of the BB. There is 2 test available for down syndrome test.

happy.gif
I did went for the foot massage lor. But to a certain point they use the stick i feel pain and the lady told me its my stomach. But i dun think she understand that i'm trying to tell her i'm pregnant. By 2nd trimester, its safe to travel already, but always get a letter from gynae before travelling.

Some other test for pregnant mummies is the di4 zong1 hai3 illness which is to check if any of the parent has that illness which may pass to the BB.

Lovedogs,

happy.gif

Lovedogs,

happy.gif

Cheezek
di zong hai is the Thalessimia (dunno spelling correct anot). My brother is a Thalessimia carrier. Hence, I tested when I went for my prenatal checkup. I am not a carrier. If u r a carrier and ur hubby is oso a carrier, then there is a percentage of risk of having a baby with Thalessimia minor. That's what I learnt from my gynae. Dunno right anot...I think they will test our blood to check when you are pregnant....is it true?

Cheezek
di zong hai is the Thalessimia (dunno spelling correct anot). My brother is a Thalessimia carrier. Hence, I tested when I went for my prenatal checkup. I am not a carrier. If u r a carrier and ur hubby is oso a carrier, then there is a percentage of risk of having a baby with Thalessimia minor. That's what I learnt from my gynae. Dunno right anot...I think they will test our blood to check when you are pregnant....is it true?

Cheezek

Cheezek

moo,
i doubt i can take care of 2 at d same tx, esp a newborn n an active 2yrs+ old. my son evy min, 'mama tis, mama tat'. v bo eng. n he is at an age of 'si dong fei dong' n super curious, mus keep close watch of him, cos evy min he is up to new thgs n ideas.

lovedog,
af a while of 'training', ur arm muscles will b v strong, dun wori :p. i m alwy skinny n 'bo lak' but my boy is big. n i m oso amazed how can i ever b so strong. last tx help my mum buy 1pkt of 5kg rice, carry till 'chuan'. but b4 tis preg agn, i can carry my boy 14kg here n there. but of course as he gets heavier, i ask him to walk..

cost: milk powder (if not bfg) n diapers cost d most cos they are 'essentials'. another ex item is c pd. common cough n cold oso can cost abt $100++. another cost is nanny btw $500-$800 (for me, i m a sahm). yes dun buy too many clothes esp for the 1st yr, they outgrow super fast.

moo,
i doubt i can take care of 2 at d same tx, esp a newborn n an active 2yrs+ old. my son evy min, 'mama tis, mama tat'. v bo eng. n he is at an age of 'si dong fei dong' n super curious, mus keep close watch of him, cos evy min he is up to new thgs n ideas.

lovedog,
af a while of 'training', ur arm muscles will b v strong, dun wori :p. i m alwy skinny n 'bo lak' but my boy is big. n i m oso amazed how can i ever b so strong. last tx help my mum buy 1pkt of 5kg rice, carry till 'chuan'. but b4 tis preg agn, i can carry my boy 14kg here n there. but of course as he gets heavier, i ask him to walk..

cost: milk powder (if not bfg) n diapers cost d most cos they are 'essentials'. another ex item is c pd. common cough n cold oso can cost abt $100++. another cost is nanny btw $500-$800 (for me, i m a sahm). yes dun buy too many clothes esp for the 1st yr, they outgrow super fast.

moo,

lovedog,

moo,

lovedog,

blueblue,

is it thalassemia? its a kind of hereditary form of anemia right? if i still remember la. hmmm......i haven do any blood test yet....what abt u ladies?

btw, u all have pimpls popping on ur face? my face very oily and many small pimples popping on face, below chin, neck, chest and even the back leh....can use pimple cream like oxy?

blueblue,

is it thalassemia? its a kind of hereditary form of anemia right? if i still remember la. hmmm......i haven do any blood test yet....what abt u ladies?

btw, u all have pimpls popping on ur face? my face very oily and many small pimples popping on face, below chin, neck, chest and even the back leh....can use pimple cream like oxy?

blueblue,

blueblue,

hello karen,

thank u so much for showing me the picture of what is a romper. a picture really tells a thousand words
happy.gif

also thanks for sharing about your 1st child's insurance. hope ur boy is alright now. must be a tough time for you n hb to go throu the op of your son...

hello cheetos,

where to hire malay massage?

hello meow,

thanks for explaining. will the gynae inform us when to perform the test? is the test intrusive? ie, painful?

hi sanrio,

wow, 14kg is heavy hor....amazing you can carry your boy...but can you tahan for long distance? or short distance only?

hi cheezel,

i also have oily skin type... do u feel oilier after pregnant? i feel so leh..

dunno what's thalassemia leh... Di Zong Hai? is it like the former Russia president's Gorbacuov (dunno how to spell)

hello karen,

thank u so much for showing me the picture of what is a romper. a picture really tells a thousand words
happy.gif

also thanks for sharing about your 1st child's insurance. hope ur boy is alright now. must be a tough time for you n hb to go throu the op of your son...

hello cheetos,

hello meow,

thanks for explaining. will the gynae inform us when to perform the test? is the test intrusive? ie, painful?

hi sanrio,

wow, 14kg is heavy hor....amazing you can carry your boy...but can you tahan for long distance? or short distance only?

hi cheezel,

dunno what's thalassemia leh... Di Zong Hai? is it like the former Russia president's Gorbacuov (dunno how to spell)

hello karen,

happy.gif

hello cheetos,

hello meow,

hi sanrio,

hi cheezel,

hello karen,

happy.gif

hello cheetos,

hello meow,

hi sanrio,

hi cheezel,

Hi mummies,
Can i join in? I'm now 6wks preggie, fisrt time be mummy...ytd consult gynae do scan and ultrasound cannot find anything so very worry and do blood test and now confirm am pregnant at early state.today take day off ...crying whole days as worry something happenend to me...now my eye very swallom...my EDD is 31 May 07..hope i can see the little one ...next Tue during my second gynae visit...but their charge very exp hor...ytd the bill $185..can claim or not har...? anyway, important is the baby must healthy and safe...am now 28 yrs old very anxienty to be mummy...hope u all can give more advise..

Hi mummies,
Can i join in? I'm now 6wks preggie, fisrt time be mummy...ytd consult gynae do scan and ultrasound cannot find anything so very worry and do blood test and now confirm am pregnant at early state.today take day off ...crying whole days as worry something happenend to me...now my eye very swallom...my EDD is 31 May 07..hope i can see the little one ...next Tue during my second gynae visit...but their charge very exp hor...ytd the bill $185..can claim or not har...? anyway, important is the baby must healthy and safe...am now 28 yrs old very anxienty to be mummy...hope u all can give more advise..

Hi mummies,

Hi mummies,

lovedogs,

my skin all along oily type but find tat after preggie even more oily and somemore more pimples leh.....i wanna use pimple cream but i scare lo. think my current skin product may not be so suitable anymore liao leh......thinking of switching prod liao.....any recommendation?

pingping,

sometime u may ovulate quite late so preggie week may be slightly diff? i went to my gynae in week 4, also cannot see anything.only the lining there thicken so gynae say something is growing there which is a good sign. so u dun worry hor.....ya la the charges r normally quite high one lo....no choice....the maternity pkg which u may take up later on with the gynae can claim via CPF.

Cheezel,
tks...i hope so...may be i too nervous...put on weight alot although can't see the little one now...hv start shop for maternity cloth..any cheap and trendy cloth recommend? next year will take new house key so...must save money can't buy exp cloth...

Back