(2007/04) April 2007 MTB

Kelley,

I added BM (FM also same) plus cereal. I also very greedy...even added in some banana. All in one...then can have even more nutrients! hahaa.

Cindy
Wah, thank you thank you! Very touch leh.
I also fed Gladys avocado with heinz baby cereal. 3 days already and I think she likes it.

yes Gene, happy birthday! may you always be happy and beautiful!

here's a picture of claire sitting on her bumper mat

1012119.jpg

she took her 6mths vaccination y'day and thankfully no fever! and my little gal has finally crossed the 6kg mark! haha...

Dreamygal: my gal have eaten cereal before.. she even had porridge liao jst wondering onlydont mix the 2 meaning avocado n milk ah.. or avocado n cereal??

Cindy: dont dare give my gal banana. Scared she develop sweet tooth for it leh.. haiz.. I thnk I very jialat if I wana give.. mst put super little banana n a lot of cereal..

Gene: welcome

Michele: ur princess can sit on herself liao ah!! Hahaha.. can see u super happy abt 6kg!!

Taro: ur bb on BM only? How heavy??

Kelley : I meant if she is taking that 2 particular food for the 1st time, then don't mix.
happy.gif

Gene : Welcome. Remember to wish me when its my birthday... Hee... Mine on 21st June... Remember wor...

Michele : Claire also steady liao har...

Gene

Yah hoh, one fine day if my Tiffany knew sure mad at me one.
Then how huh?
Maybe mummies also post ur bb naked photos here, then I can explain to her she not the only one mah. hehehe
Help me out lei!

Happy B day to u
happy.gif

How is ur big day, ur bb give u any surprise or not?

Michele: hahah.. they r like tat la.. close all eyes n ears!!

Dreamygal: oh.. avocado nope.. rice cereal nope.. kekeek.. so can mix liao loh..

Michele

Congrats!
U happy now loh, now left my Tiffany alone.
sad.gif

Got to feed her cereal this weekend, hopefully she can catch up the weight soon.

Ee: how heavy ur bb??

SHALL WE ORGANISE A MINIMOUSE CLUB??

kekekee... then we can be happy ourselves abt the weight.. then sharing with all HEAVY WEIGHT bb..
happy.gif

Kelley : I think if your girl have tried before and there is no allergy, shouldn't be any problem.
happy.gif

I wanna let my girl try apple. Hee...

Gene...
Just went to your blog and read your bday post. Aiya...still v young lah! Okok...give you Elmo cupcake which I made...do you feel younger already?
happy.gif

1012196.jpg

Gene,
the last meet up, i thot u mention ur Bday is on Thursday. blur me.
HAPPY B'day to u
happy.gif
muah muah.
ur b'day same day as Taiwan's National Day.
GONG CHO NIE SHEN SAN YU TIAN CAI, HENG HOR NIE SHEN YAT FI LOK, NI NI YOU GAM YAT, SUI SUI YAO GAM JIO (pardon the mixture of ping ying hor.
happy.gif

enjoy!!!

Cindy, you know how to make cupcake!!! Such a genius... And they are so nice...

My muffins always overflow and skewed to one side... And i don't know how to do the cream 'thingy'... Hee...

dreamygal: ya.. jst wondering whether can add FM to avocado nia..kekeke.. wat other food is good but not sweet like apple, banana.. hhmm any other options?

Kelley

Her weight taken on 5-1/2 mths 5.7kg.

We should arrange a minipigs club instead of minimouse since our bb born in pigs year hahaha!

1012234.jpg

Dreamygal...
Not genius lah...went for a basic decorating lesson then came back and try lor...ehhehe. Not v difficult but vvv messy and oily!! cos have to use so much cream!

i think to prevent the skewing...you may have to use those cups which can stand on its own...the sturdier ones...not those which fan out. U know which ones i m talking about?

Kelley,
YX on FM now. He's 7 plus kg. Will be bringing him for his 6-in-1 this Friday. Will update you then.

Augleo,
when's yours?

Dreamygal,
haha. note down the date le
happy.gif

dreamygal: if u feel ur bb too light loh..

Cindy: u made cupcakes ah.. so pretty.. next time i got own kitchen.. u give me receipe ok?? by then u going boston liao..

Thanks for the compliments Caicai. I learnt it from the Bake it Yourself Store. Really quite fun! They'll teach you the basics then can go home and experiment.

Will try to do some more later this week or maybe next week!

Ee: set.. oh.. ur gal reali light wor.. mine at 5 months weighing 7.2kg.. bt she look skinny leh.. i thnk she heavy bones..

dreamygal: thanks..

Taro: noted...

ok.. minipig club.. show u all my skinny gal..

1012243.jpg
pls ignore the daddy

Kelley...
Alamaks...I will come back what! ehehe. Next time you got own kitchen I come over and do lah! Then mess up your kitchen....ehhehehe.

Kelley : Mine lighter than yours. Mine 7.3kg at 6mths. But mine look chubby huh...

Then mine can be in the minipiggy club liao...
happy.gif

Cindy : I think i know which type.
happy.gif

It's near KKH...on Bukit Timah Road. Can go their website and have a look.
Yes....I am really having fun as a SAHM!! Will be meeting on Fri.
happy.gif

Kelley / dreamygal

Mine Tiffany champion, me dont fell proud hoh
sad.gif

U all disqualify lah, so heavy, must be under 7kg, 6kg+ still acceptable
If my gal got 7kg, I dont care liao

taro,
u mean when is JK's jab date?
JK completed those designated jabs.
might let him hv pneu jab next mth.

tio bo, are we @the right channel?
happy.gif

Dramygal: my gal only chubby at face.. her limbs so skinny..like monkey like tat..

Cindy: what is the website huh?? Okok.. come mess my kitchen.. I would love to play with ur gal..hahah

Ee: my gal older leh.. I shall let u know when she is at 6 month assessment.

abt minipig clubs .
gals are supposedly lighter mah... as long as healthy , shd be ok . once they complete their jabs , those heavy weights mite also drop .
cindy , where is the BAKE IT YOURSELF store , hmmm if i lobo lobo , can go learn . to learn a skill or 2 , next time if i turn SAHM , can lelong my cakes online .
hahaha

caicai: seeing ur post make me more sad.. later they teething get lighter, finish jab, even lighter.. by then.. can fly liao..

Sandwich,
yup she was the one who licked stroller wheels.. she did that again today while i was in the kitchen.. will put the stroller in the storerm.. your kaizer oso very cute trying to eat off paint..hahaha.. i hv added your Kaizer's blog to mine..

Augleo,
dunno any cruise promo in Nov.. hb feels like having a getaway soon.. thatz y thinking of Nov..
but i keep thinking on logistics too.. now that bbs are eating semi-solid.. lotsa things to bring if travel..

Gene,
happy bday!

Caicai,
oh dear, u made a wasted trip this morning.. was it cos i said no need to bring bb? so sorry..

Taro,
your YX's blog so nice... Joanie's blog addy is http://www.mypreciouscutiejoanie.blogspot.com/

Cindy,
very nice cupcakes.. happy SAHM-hood!!

Cindy: haha I've actually signed up for the class too, but kept postponing cuz no time =( then they finally have a slot on sunday but end of november!!!!!

I can go mad inside BIY - i went for their chocolate making class also ... so fun!

kelley: told u already, your girl is in the 75th to 90th percentile!!!!!

my gf just told me her baby, at 6 weeks is 6 kg. I almost fainted ....

hello all...
i took a day off today and its even more diff to come in.. finally Keira is sound asleep
happy.gif

Gene,
Happy Birthday !

cindy,
wah your cupcakes looks very nice leh!
how much do U need to pay to learn that ?

michele,
i thot i saw claire at AMK Hub this afternoon, but cant see U, so dare not go too near !

mrs lai: u hv the website to the baking class? is it ex?? i also intersted leh.. mayb one day we shld gather mums to go for one lesson together.. so nice rite... i thnk my gal no longer at the 75 to 90 percentile.. haiz.. i keep getting this mix up.. does it mean my gal's weight is abt 75 to 90% of bb at her age?? huh? 6 weeks at 6kg.. that is super heavy loh..

*michele*,
so gd, claire can sit on her own. Ashton stil nuah nuah. think he's too heavy..

caicai,
think ashton's wt now > 9kg liao. only after next wk appt then will knw his latest wt..

catherine,
take care.. me also feeling tired. mostly bcos of work. taiji boss going for 1wk leave then follow by 3wks in camp training. winner liao...

cindy,
nice cupcake leh...

gene,
happy birthday hor... we r still young lah... lolzz

update:
me very busy at work. hb in camp training, leave me handle ashton alone at nite. lucky he's stil cooperative.

just tat i m light sleeper. if hear anything, will jump out of bed.

feed bb semi solid food:
only tried apple but he does not like. see u all tried so many things for bb make me look 'lousy' leh :p

anyway, i seems lazy hor... hahaha

anything recipes to share?

Augleo,
don't be sad. That's why I say I ku ku brain lor. Actually save your birthday in birthday alarm le. ku ku forgot lor. 18 baby... 18... Hee hee. =P

Ixora,
YX and Joanie's only 3 days apart and yet Joanie can sit le. Her passport photo is so sweet. How can I make YX's sweet too huh? kekeke

michele,
Can I add yours to mine? Claire can also sit up le. So adorable!

LYNN,
wah ur taiji sup so nice !!! 1 whole month ????
win liao lor
happy.gif

kelley,
bo lah.. today got buy rice, teether rusks, ribena, toilet cleaner, then went to change $$ to AUD. wah piang...
sad.gif
rate so BAD!

Back