(2007/04) April 2007 MTB

Beyond,
wat are good buys from Watson?
last wk, me reminded hb not to go EXPO sure crowded n no carpark lots
happy.gif

Cool_D:Issit? Some babies tried the play yard? Did they like it? Is it dur the CNY? I wanted so much to go but hub said that lele had a long day so did not wan me to bring him.( Thanks for being so generous! C you and bbJ (will he be in?) tomorrow then!

Hi Augleo,

I alot of things leh... I don't know how to tell you over here. We let other colleagues guess how much we bought those items, and all of them couldn't believe the price.

wow! u temp me again.
carpark n traffic headache lei. think wknd worst loh.
u good loh...free shuttle bus to EXPO from work place right? heehee! my last job was @Changi South biz park too
happy.gif

My office is within walking distance to EXPO. So normally when there r sales over there, I will go there for lunch.

Beyond,
Wow watson got such good deals then I must check it out. My O loves Mickey Mouse =)

Play Yard
When you introduce baby to play yard (mine is haenim) open the door to the play yard and place baby sitting in front of the door, out of the play yard. Let the baby feel brave enuf to explore, and slowly they will crawl in to explore. follow behind them to give them encouragement, and the first time they play in there, stay in there with them for awhile. Subsequently they will not feel so strongly against being in the yard. Besides toys, my O watches tv when he is in the play yard. He will start to make noise after 30 mins. When I open the door to let him out, he will definitely smile and stretch out his hand to me so i can help him walk out of the play yard.

Maybe you mummies can try and hope it works for you too!

Kate,
Yes yes .. during the CNY gathering.

Beyond,
I am ard Expo too... Changi south ave 2. u? My colleagues also went to the Sales but they din come back with much. Looks like they are not mickey fans :p

Dlim: My class: Wilton Course 1

Date / Time : Mar 15, 22, 29, Apr 5 (Saturdays), 11am - 1pm

It's full now but you can try to be on the waitlist?

Augleo: were you with IBM?

Beyond, yah we are also thinking if we shld celebrate before apr 3 or after> The thing is we are also movign houses on/before apr15 so i have to plan carefully.
Do share your mickey mouse stuff... send me photos too.
Yup, our theme will definitely be mickey!
Do you know where to get balloons? plates?
I might drop by tokyo mid march and if that really ahppens, I will buy the accessories from there hahaaha ;)

Mrs Lai - you mean to say that it is a 4 day class? do they still accept waitlist?
i used to study at shermay's school but thought wilton has more complete courses. How was your experience?

Hi Aprilmum, disneytokyo,

I will try to take the pics tonight and post it here. For the party favour, I only bought the stationery set and photoframe. So only have 2 pics to share.

I bought my mickey mouse theme balloons and party supply online...from birthdaydirect. Some party shops do sell also, but more expensive.

Hi cool_daughter,
My office is at honeywell building, next to IBM. Actually I also stay near your house. I'm at Punggol Drive Blk 637.

Beyond - I spoke to the pastry chef in marmalade pantry - they want to do it for me but they are also sourcing out for 2d / 3d plates so i will know by monday at the latest. Will refer them to you if they agree to make the cake.

the cupcakes there are nice... service is also good.

cool_daughter,

hee hee, ya lor so coincidient. next time we can meet up at the playground. Can ask kate also hor, she also very near.

disney,
i was sharing with bbgoh earlier, if can form private class dun need to be on WL. mong is available on wkdays 11am -1pm except wed
happy.gif

5 to a class, think she said she has 3ppl already. u can joined in too !

initially, thot if i attaneded class in jan/feb, by april can make my gal her own cake
happy.gif

aprilmum - thanks. i saw it but not nice...
did i meet you in compasspoint? Sorry ah, I got very confused, meeting new people
happy.gif
I only remember Augleo's baby's face hahaha ;)

Beyond: ya! I remembered that you stay near me but forgot that it's actually so near, at 637! Actually I dun know how you look like leh, so we might even have met at the playgrd but dun no each other! By any chance did you visit the Playground on wed evening around 630 with you baby? was there w son and hub and saw one bb boy about same age as lele! Will really laugh out loud if that mummy I met saw turned out to be you! can buy 4d and toto and win both!
hahahaahahahhaa!

MicK: is Mong with B-I-Y or other schools? I will need to stop before I sign up for Course 2 cuz April and May I gotta work sats. June I may not be in Singapore.

U all quick go take, then I can join you all for Course 2. Any idea how much is Mong charging?

Kate, haha.. no leh, i'm not the one. Didn't go to playground this week. Did you often bring lele to that playground? Actually I also didn't really remember how u look like. Previously, my hubby is the one to go to your house to collect the flashcard.

If thats the case, then I can't. Cos should be out by then. No problem, we can always meet next time. Probably one of the evening next week I will be going there.

I do have a number stored in my hp, but can't really confirm if it is her number. I PM u my hp#.

mummies have a great weekend!

mrs lai: if i nv remember wrongly.. ur friend has to uninstall and run a updated virus scan than u can re-install again.. if we talkin abt the same virus..

leo: are we confirm on the 4 for J.little sale?

Kelley,
yes, will meet u on 4th March.
Mrs Lai has cfm.
Gene n aprilmum likely join too
happy.gif

D.tokyo,
let me help to re-cap on 27 Feb meet up:
aprilmum = Shirley (w/helper n she is preg)
bububear = Sharon (came alone (sat on ur left)
ixora = Agnes (sat on ur right)
augleo = Leo (sat opp u. kekekekeke)

cool_d: I dun think it was you cos I remember bbJ's face from your blog n the bb @ the playgrd wasn't him leh.p Btw, I sent you sms sometime in the afternoon. Did you receive? wanna make sure I hve the right number.

Mrs Lai,
Pai Seh...I forgot Bt timah is sooo big. haha... so its not near to my place either. Use to stay near you but now move to somewhere near Xiao Gui Ling.
happy.gif

So fast full already...hmm..ok nvm.

sigh, CGW is really unreliable... their system is down so unlikely we will get our balloons early next week! the CS staff have promised to resolve the issue by Mon so most likely we will get the balloons end of next week or early week after.

catering:
i dunno whether laugh or cry, i've selected (copy n paste in my spreadsht on Monday) all the dishes n 4get to note down which caterer.
i've browsed thru history n can't find.
HELP!!!!
can't rmbr is recommended by mummies here (hv browse thru cherryteq's provided link = no lei) or i find from the web. aiyoh! terrible me!!!
how huh?
stare @the dishes n "eat" w/sigh!

D.tokyo,
u are welcome
happy.gif

Beyond,
wow! must b nice. bbX's ai xin b.day card lei
happy.gif

me doing now (selecting JK's pix)
u sending invitation in softcopy hor,
wat type of software u using huh?

Beyond!
i've found the caterer le!
wahahahahahahahaha!
save as fav liao. kekekekekekeke!

oki, is late now n me is tired.
going bed le
happy.gif

u let me know hor...wat type of software u using for invitation card.

GOOD Night, D.tokyo n Beyond
happy.gif

As promised, these are the party favour which I have bought at the Watson sales at Expo.

1273700.jpg

1273701.jpg

1273702.jpg

This is a hard cupboard photoframe.

1273703.jpg

1273704.jpg

I didn't bought this as favour, it is for my personal use. So I already take out the wrapper. This holder is those tin material type.

For mickey mouse items, beside what I have bought, they also have notebook, pen, pencil, pencil case, colour pencil etc....

Augleo,

Mine is quite simple leh. I only use HP Printer Image Zone template and add in some effect using Picasa.

Most of the invitation will be send via soft copy. But I will be printing out a few to pass to relatives. Intend to use photo paper which was leftover. So is $0 cost for me.

augleo - you have Yahoo Messsenger? i have a postcard made by my hubby last xmas so i am using that for invitation .. .it has mickey mouse pocoyo and noddy in it because those are my son's fav shows hahaha ;) we made it ourselves since a lot of problem with copyright etc... heheh ;)

beyond
the MIckey gift sets is really worth it to give bigger kids.. i wonder if they got sell in their normal watsons retail store anot.

Back