Astro: I was dead afraid it will fly into my face or something.. It kept hitting into the walls and I was afraid it will die or shit at my place. I was as afraid of it as it was afraid of me.
Hubby is out jogging and baby and maid are sleeping. I "talked" to the bird not to be afraid and told it I'll open the window for it to fly out. Then from the living room it flew into the spare room, whose window was shut, and stayed there for a long time.
I was comtemplating if I shd just let it stay inside the room, but thot I'm being cruel to imprison such a beautiful bird, to take from it its freedom to roam the skies.
After a while, I had no choice but to wake up my maid, asked her to go into the room to open the window. The bird got scared when she entered the room, let out a shreik and flew back into the living room and banged itself on the walls again. I was afraid it'll fly into me and I ran behind my room and closed the door. The bird flew back into the spare room and then flew out of the window.
Phew! What an event! My maid and I later agreed that it was a beautiful bird. She confessed she would have wanted to catch the bird.