(2007/03) March 2007 MTBs

CK,
What spare parts? You mean the innards? That I think he eats wor. Not sure, got to check with Mich. But he ever said he's fine with natural "unhealthiness", just not those processed stuffs.

SQ, Star,
I cannot gobble down food wor. As in I don't know how to gobble. Will gag right? I think I normally take 20- 30min to eat. Is that exceedingly slow?

Autum
My mum is v slim too
N yes, she eats at the correct timing
To think I'v been ignoring her advice!

Yes Mich
Pls Tell me ws' sample menu for a week so i can learn too

Autum,
My criteria (for the kids nia, haha!) also about there except for the fast food. :p

Hmmm ... so eat on time is also a factor.

Rr
Y u eat so fast?
Habit?
Ur kids bigger le no need grab n go le
happy.gif

SQ,
Habit since young. My mum super gan cheong type, always rushing us to eat our food while hot. Then now RR also got this habit. I'm trying to get them to chew more before swallowing.

I ever read before that good average eating speed for adult is around 12min. So we should aim to eat around that time. If u take less than 10min to eat, it's too fast.

SQ,
u know why I eat so slowly cos last time when study/working, I m the type who don't eat when stress or busy. But I know I need to eat. So for example I can buy a packet of rice n eat for "hours". Like I take a few mouths, then set it aside, continue doing whatever I m doing, then eat a few mouths. Until eventually I won't finish too. It's vvv bad habit actually. I stop doing that. But it kinds of makes me become habit to eat slowly.

Autum
My mum always make us finish our food b4 anythg else
N she has the habit o buying/cooking rice w added dishes n desserts n gweys kind
N she always serve piping hot food on time

*explains my size*

Autum,
12mins? Wah, then you are far too slow wor, haha! Maybe that's why you are losing so much weight.

i just took 3 baci chocolate in a row and now i feel a bit sick.

Autum, this slowing down in your eating time may contribute to your weight loss. i think we all need to try this.
If u really gam jek, means got a big worm in your tummy leh..heheh

I never eat slow de, unless I have too much to talk. And I am fat... Or relatively fat la...

Tian eats v slow.... Ah will is faster, jay is medium rate. Haha!!! No relationship de la.

Autum, when did u start to eat slowly? Unless it s only a recent habit, otherwise if it s all along (from studying days) then this may not be the reason for your recent weight loss wor..
But I ll try to eat v slowly from now on.. Wahaha..

Morning ...

AAA,
haha!!

Cham ... think next time we go for dinner, we'll see all of us eating vvv slowly. By then the food turns cold liao, you won't feel like eating anymore lo! No wonder will lose weight. :p

but usually with a gorup chatting, the eating speed will slow down lah.. cos need to chat a the same time. so best is to eat in a big group then u will slow down esp for the afst eaters.

SQ: hahaha... ya lah, but i also eying this unicorn one for a while, i have a unicorn shorts, still BN now cannot wear, cos of my current state! hahah i still like their apparals

RR: nice hor.. but a bit exp i think paying for the brand, nice as weekend bags but can't really bring to work, cos a bit kiddish leh.

Ck,
He does eat spare parts but no on a weekly basis :p

See thank god, i am grateful to have frends here who are so understanding towards his diet. He likes to eat home cooked meal. If outside, then he likes claypot rice, duck rice and all those noodles too but inards not on a weekly basis. Actually, RR explains it all ! Heehee.... Always tell him he so Mafan when we meet up wit the gals! Apologies, friends!

Sq,
He goes jogging at his office park cinnector or at his off gym

Kaexin
Dun suan WS
He is doing it rite while we al got it wrong!
Wa we shd hang out tog w him more often to get al e rite influence!

Appar Rr?!
I went to click the links again
Diff wor
Hers is white mine is black la

Both of you are quite funny.. Let me help. I have no color blindness..

*click on both links and have a look*

Diagnosis:
RR: Wrong answer. Your color blindness is getting worse.. One is a white bag, and the other is a black bag.

SQ: Correct answer.. But do come back for regular checks.. Your chinese is very powerful, are you from china? Do you give tuition to young children?
*siams*

Hahaha!! I'm fine!! :p

I think it's the browsers. I used my phone to see, it shows a different page with the black bag. When I open from office pc, it's the same page with both white bags.

AAA,
I had bad eating habits when study/working. Then it evolve into eating slowly generally. Then I posted my eating speed became slower after I have kids. Hey, come to think of it, I think there is a kind of correlation there. I know my hb for so long n since I agreed to marry him, I have been losing weight for the past 10yrs! Wahaha. In the beginning the weightloss is v small n hardly obvious. Hmm, I always joke that it's my hb made me slim. And I think my eating speed just corresponded to the length of time we have been together.

Yest I showed Eve my 10yrs ago photo. Eve got shock. She said it doesn't look like me at all. Then I told her a joke. 2yrs ago we went to visit an aunt. The last she saw me was at my wedding. The aunt stared at me for a v long time but didn't say anything to me. Then hb just talk to her (normal chat etc). We even brought EJ along then. After chatting a while, then the aunt spoke to me. She asked me why I lost so much weight n I looked so different! At that point in time, I realized the aunt was thinking if I am hb's different wife or gf!! Only after chatting a while, she could ascertain I m indeed the original wife of 10yrs ago. Then she dare to ask me abt my weight loss etc. Wahahaha. :pp

Autum, usually ppl gain weight as they age, so your case is really quite unique cos u have been loosing weight! i hope i will loose weight too after no.2. i also agree, u so so much slimmer now as compared to after u had EJ.

Re: bag link,
i saw 2 diff bags lah, SQ's link shows a black one while mine is while one with unicorn!

No wonder i so puzzled when RR say its the same.

bbmarch: ur news came too late. i've already bot n eaten last week. got the cake & struddle. the struddel is really nice!

Autum,
Cos you have a nice hubby. I still remembered last time at food court we busy feeding our kids and quickly eat our food. But you were so relaxed, just sit there eat your lunch while your hb fed EJ.

bbmarch: ok heng ah, then i not so dui. but i got them at 15% disc cos of credit card

autum: u must bring ur 10 yrs ago pic to show us too!

Back