(2007/03) March 2007 MTBs

Ash, the pic is always in my wallet! Hee.

RR, SQ,
the one in FB is another one. I have that in my wallet too. The one I showed Eve I was wearing glasses. The one in FB is after LASIK. Hee, good memory of my pong face in glasses!!

wow...
i also want to see your pong pong face autum.

u wanna see my slim face? i have i think.. i was about to look like aneroksian(wrong spelling) that time..

Dinner time?? Let me post a shepherd's pie from Jones the Grocer.. It's yummy, but the portion was so small.. I tried to eat v slowly but still felt it wasn't filling enough.. :p

5365929.jpg

SQ: Haha.. Just so happen my friend wanna take leave to have her haircut, and this is a nice place for lunch mah..

Edde: Just had dinner at Paradise City. Find them v pricey compared wif pu tien or soup restaurant wor.. Coffee pork ribs is nice but could be too sweet by others standard.. Their soup has a strong 浙江火腿 taste..

AAA u mean paradise inn?? ya the coffee pork rib is nice! u din try their 猪手焖米粉?? their food is very 重口味 which i like but RR said too salty :p
yet to try their soup tho..

Edde: yah.. I bot the groupon deal, can utilize on weekdays only, so finally had the chance to go. no didn t order that cos sounds quite sinful.. We had the 3 eggs vege (my fav Chinese vege dish of all times), salted fish tofu Claypot, chicken soup, coffee pork ribs.. This costs $60 plus wor.. All small portion..

Autum: What did u eat there?

RR: The shots are lovely!!! What complimentary shot is this? I received a call to ho fir a free shog too, but I couldn't be bothered.. I shd have gone! Aiyah.. Maybe I call them tom.. Yours is v nice, which photographer is this?

Yah, we find a bit strong too..

AAA,
this is by Tomato. They were looking for some "models" and we happened to fulfil their "criterias" so got chosen.
happy.gif
They gave us 4 5R prints in return.
I wanted to have a feel of an outdoor shoot and the kids enjoyed it. The photographer could engaged the kids easily especially Reyden. So I might go back to them for another session.

AAA,
I didn't eat anything yest. Only had a latte. Eve had a scone with her latte. I was looking around at all their stuff.. not the menu.. but those on the shelves.. all the stuff so exp..

Morning ...
happy.gif

SQ,
we just had another shoot on Sat too (by another photographer) but yet to see the photos. :p

mummies, sad news. saw an incident otw to office. BIL dialed 999 to report. 2 motorists collided and supposed one of them is in serious cond cos lying on the gnd not moving.

morning,

RR: wha so many shoot.. hahah actually i find them easier to take photos now, more expressive and more willing as well. now me tempted to schedule a shoot too.. heheh

BB: u witness the accident> where?

RR: v nice!

aiyo, my level also drama tis morning. after i left work, hb says fire engine n police came. ah long set fire to my neighbour's gate. its was the previous owner's fault. they already kenna few times of paint splashes n installed cctv outside. but this time kenna fire. so poor thing. i only saw the writings on 1st level when i left for work. didnt know it was this serious. hopefully they r ok. later i'll text them

star, ya saw the accident cos we just stopped at the red light when it happened. accident scene @ T-junc along ulu pandan rd & clementi rd. Infront of the MP camp....dunno wads the name.

Starfruit,
I wanted to try outdoor shoot. Then this Tomato only got back to us after I booked a session with another photographer so went for both lor.
I realised they enjoy more for outdoor shoot cos mostly taken at beaches, playgrounds. But I don't like. So warm and sticky still must smile. haha!!

Reyden don't like to take pixs de. He'll always turn away from the camera. So the photographer is good in a way, can make him smile for the camera.
happy.gif

BBmar,
accidents involving bikes are always so serious.
sad.gif

BBmar,
Reyden don't like to smile or pose for camera too. He hates to take pic. That's why I need these kind of shoots to take his pixs, hahaha!!

Irin, issit? but at least he enjoys PS. bian die die oso dun wanna smile de. brought him and didi for a PS last yr...drama lor, he got crouchy and cried in the studio. The PG had a hard time to coax him.

Bbmar,
for this shoot, the photographer played, interacted with them 1st before starting to take pixs of them. He will make them laugh then quickly take the shots.
Very good lah. No wonder Bunnie went back to him 3 times despite the pricey cost.

RR: ya same level. my level is a L shape. i'm near the lifts but there's 2 other units on the other side of the L which we cant see until we purposely walk towards tt side. *sigh* very suay to get a flat w such a bad ex owner. this is a major risk when getting 2nd hand flats

Starfruit,
it's $450 for a full session with about 50 shots plus 1 print. Any additional prints will be charged accordingly. For softcopy back, it's $600 top up or complimentary if you purchase $750 worth of prints/albums.

Exp, right?

They have mini sessions which is $200 for a session. I can't access their website from office so can't recall all packages.

http://www.tomato.sg/blog/

Ash,
no, it's only 1 print from what I understand from their website rates lah. If want all softcopy back, it's $600 top up or if you get $75 worth of stuffs, they give you back complimentary.

Got to check for more details with Bunnie. Or maybe she has got VIP rates liao, haha!!

Ash,
yalor, that's why though I like his style very much (from Bunnie's pixs) but I didn't take up any session. So ex ...

RR: Where did you read the review of this book? Someone recommended you? I need one book for raising boys, and one for raising girls.. :p

Anna is getting challenging.. :p

AAA,
I forgot I read reviews from where liao. I bookmarked this page nia, haha!! Can click to see some of the pages inside, looks not bad.

They do have the Raising Girls too.

extracted fr the reviews: studies that show boys are "more prone than girls to separation anxiety," - seems so true for A. so i'm wrong to start A at PG when he was juz 18 mths
sad.gif
maybe tt is why till now he still so dependant & sticky to me. so insecure?

Ash,
hmmm ... it seems like boys are less secured compared to gals?

Many of the boys started around that age too, right? Reyden started ccc at 21mths.

Back