(2007/03) March 2007 MTBs

Any Shichida mummy here?

5342907.jpg

http://bentohappiness.blogspot.com/

Autumn, i can feel for you cos Gwyen is also like that. I was at The Cathay last nite. The kids want to lie on the floor (carpetted). Clyde will stop immediately but Gwyen.... sighh... so kanna scolding from me and she cried in the restaurant. So i ask Clyde to pacify her cos i dun want the whole restaurant to stare at us. Good thing it works. You know it is those 有眼泪的假哭incident. short outburst but super loud kind.

Autum, RR, Germaine, i threw andrea out of the house but she still wailed non stop till i felt pressurized to bring her in coz neighbours came out to see :S

Star, the older we are, the more we worried that our hearts cldnt take it! :p

Edde,
no, no, you won't expect them to stop crying outside with the door closed on them. I'll open the door after awhile and ask him to stop crying/tantrums before I let him in. Usually he'll stop so that he can come in. If he don't, I'll just close the door on him again.

SQ,
our units not beside the lifts and we can see them from the doorhole (or what you call that?). I've locked Reyden out many times le, think he's more afraid of been locked out than locked in. haha!

Hi Lisa,
Are you a March 2007 mummy too? Please introduce yourself and your kid! Your bento looks very yummy and professional!

RR, edde,
I don't dare to put my kids outside the hse leh. But hor, I threaten to throw EV away to dustbin! :pP But always threaten only, never act on it. Kekek.. I will say, if you naughty, I will throw u in the big dustbin. and my hse downstairs, there is a huge dustbin (up to our body height de) at the lift lobby there.. so I always tell them the big dustbin can fit naughty children inside. :p Psycho mummy!

autum
juz read your last post i laffing (not at u)
coz there was once the gals make me so mad.. and so tired of scolding.. hence i juz open the doors get them out of the house and shut the door within seconds banging and crying..
open door they dash in and cry and BEHAVE.. since then juz say i will throw u out if u misbehave....
think i the worst .....

autum, reminded me.
I was thrown into dustbin when i was young..
my granma rescued me after that and my mum got a scolding from her.

but i turned out to be ok also woh..

QQ,
yes la! actually it's because after hear your jing1 dian3 story, then I start to tell my kids I will throw them into dustbin de! *siams*

Kiddo,
hahaha.. our kids really make us tear our hair out sometimes..

A&A&A : Depend on how complicated the bento is , I am not a fast cook , so I will take min 30 mins to do a bento . Ha.... my son does not care he will just "destroy" the bento once he open up ! Ha...

Ash_R :Thank u , still a lot to learn . Any customerised bento shops in town , where?

Autum : Sorry , my boy is born in Nov 2006 , can I join in to chat? Ha..... Me a simple housewife , like to bake and do bento . Last time also liked to do flashcards. Ha....

Magsmum : Thank u ! Do u make bento too ?

5345791.jpg

Lisa,
Wow, that looks really nice! Sure, u can join us to chat but just curious why u came to our thread? U know any mummy here?
happy.gif

Lisa: Yah, my elder 2 kids have done Shichida before.. My youngest one just started her first lesson last week.. I'm thinking of re-starting my girl but hb says we shd let her do something else, like Mindchamps. But I feel MC is more for P6 kids.. I don't really do home practise, sad to say..
sad.gif

morn All...its Friday! Yeah!!!

Hi Lisa, your bentos - they looked too nice to b eaten. heehee
happy.gif
so how long do u take to prepare?

Good morning!

Talking abt throwing them out of the house n lifts.. Tiffany for whatever reason very scared to go in the lift herself after the door attempted to close behind her 1 day.. so now whenever the lift is here, she wont go in.. she will press the button outside n wait.. hahaha!

I still remember RR n leia lift adventure! Hahaha!

Lisa, nice bentos u have there!

toking abt lift adventure.

my didi oso encountered once when he ran into the lift before us then sway sway the lift door close! i got a shock and screamed at hb that didi inside the lift. i waited and the lift stops at level 6...i quickly ran up using the stairs. could hear his cries lor. when i rch level 6, he was out of the lift crying for mummy!! poor boy..eversince then he dare not b the 1st to enter the lift le.

A&A&A : I try to do as much as they recommend , eg peg memory , linking memory and flashcards etc... I have more ideas how to play and learn @ the same time with my child. The main thing what I have learned from them is never too early to explore your kids to anythings but do not expect immediate result and one day your child will just output to you.You never waste your effort.

Autum: Pls do not say "learn“ from me , I am still learning too ! Ha.... Let's "bento" together ok?

Magsmum : Thank u!Just fortunate that I have the luxury to do bentos as a SAHM . Do u do bento too?

bb_March : Thank u! I will take at least 30 mins to do one . I will try to do as much preparation as I can the night b4 to cut down the making time

nanabear : Thank u !! Do you make bento too ?

5346935.jpg

Hi Lisa,
your bentos very nice.
happy.gif

Your boy is in childcare or kindy? So he brings the bentos to school everyday?

Mummies, ayden has the habit of bringing toys, cards, story books, Wang Wang biscuits etc to his bed to sleep with him. It can be a different thing every night. What does this mean?

Lisa: You spoke of your boy. He s your only child? Do u want to organize bento class? Think a few of us will like to join in.

Lisa, i bought one egg mould recently. its a star shape and the egg experiment actually fails! my hot hardboiled egg was not moulded into a star shape. wad could b the prob? egg too small??

Aaa
Ayden doesn't hv a lovey dovey tt he consistently uses rite?
So he brings diff thgs to bed s his comfort object

Bbmar
I know Wat molds u r talking abt
They hv v cute ones!

SQ: No, he doesn't have a comfort toy. Nothing seems to be the permanent object. Maybe we started giving him a teddy too late.. So now, it can be anything! Like lego blocks or puzzles or anything that catches his fancy that night. :p :p And when he wakes up in the morning, he'll be sure to remember that thing and go look for it, if it's not by his bedside..

Back