(2007/03) March 2007 MTBs

AAA, common and not common cos before they hit each other, i would already shout and warn them. So i do watch them like a hawk when they are together. My mil more extreme, she dun like them play or be together. Like playing catching is nvr a scene in her place if we were not there.

Autum
No Indian curry puff stall tt I hv come across le
The nice ones i'v eaten used to b bought by my dad
But tt stall Close down le
sad.gif

I 'whack' la, she gana the scolding n harsh words
But Nt the physical beating la

I think I really physically smack her duno thigh or backside once n was So guilty I vow Nvr to do it again

But I feel like whacking her alot o times, yes

SQ,
chey, i remembered last time I ask u before le.. u said u whack/beat/smack YE wor.. sorry ah, not that I am 'biting' on to you.. cos I remember thinking that u are not the type who will physically punish your kids wor.. but u told me u did! :pPP whahahaah.. or maybe to u, scolding and harsh words is equivalent to beating already. kwa kwa kwa..

AAA,
usually it's a one-way thing for my case. Reyden will always hit Reyes out of frustration but we taught him to count "1, 2, 3 ... 10" each time he gets frustrated then think if he should hit Meimei after that. And we find that it works after some time. He stops hitting her.
We find it very funny whenever he starts counting "1, 2, 3 ..." in anger. haha!

Autum
For YE, scolding her is enuf le
B4 I get to touch her, she wil cry already
But I m v harsh w my words n tone
N Tt's enuf for her

Oh I wil use 'violence' like extract her forcefully from e hi chair n 'dump' her On the floor when she throws tantrums
Lidat also bad enuf or Worse than whacking rite?
sad.gif

Aiyo such bad memories

I give no Qualms abt punishment but I dun want to smack or cane la

My fren used to beat her kids
Then they had no reaction or tears aft a while
So Nt effective le
Tey jus stand ter like a block o wood to be beaten

Then another fren's kid retort '怎样?打我啦'
!!!!

I rem these two incidents n tell Myself I dun 1 2 beat
Cos I can ONI beat tem for so long n for it To hv an impact

But do I feel like whacking tem sometimes?

YOU BET!!!

SQ,
no lah, cos usually they want to hit in a fit of anger/frustration. You make them count 1-10 and after that it'll more or less calm them down liao then they can think if they are right to hit someone.

Aiyo! talking abt 2 kids ar..

i have been wanting to ask u all leh!

i need advice. When you scold #1, and #2 stands there looking.. do u bring #1 away? or ask someone to bring #2 away?

Whenever i scold #1, #2 will start staring at me..

sighh... i also try not to use whack cos i have not really been whack before. Maybe cos i am the only child and my mother 早逝. so my dad more or less dote on me and tell me a lot of 大道理.

Nana,
if #2 is not affected then leave her there, why must bring her away? She can listen to what you are scolding #1 for and learn.

Unless like cases whereby she's scared or what, then maybe you want to scold #1 out of #2's sight.

nana, i scold usu i scold #2 and tell #1 why i scold #2. if i want to scold #1, i will usu give #1 warning, "like mummy is speaking english ok so u know what i am talking about.. mummy tell u nicely already ok dun try to make me angry .. if u dun listen to me, dun be my son" usually all these will work.

Irin : dont know leh.. she always stare at me.. i wonder if tiffany feels "zi bei" when i do tat. tats why i thinking should i bring #2 away when i scold #1?

irin : i think reyden really stubborn huh? or maybe he knows tat after scolding he will be alright one..

germaine : hahaha! i always talk nicely she dont wan to listen den i have to scream den she listen lor! after i scold her. she dont wan to talk to me when i ask her questions, so i say, if u dont wan to answer, den dont talk to me already ok!

nowadays i making her voice out wat's her unhappiness.. if not everything she will go hide 1 corner or just sit 1 place and throw tantrums there..

share an incident, on sat, #2 playing the fan pressing the buttons, i tell her cannot, warn her cannot, still dont wan to stop, i walk over and piak her hands continuously (got my finger marks there) she never cry or what, she take away for a while, and den she put 2 hands on the buttons and place it there..

i went to "tiak" her hands continously also, but no reaction and simply refuse to take off her hands from the fan! I got a very stubborn girl too.. and i tot tiffany was stubborn already..

ha! ok.. so 10 years is only aluminium?! can it be easily 'foiled'? *looks around*.. hahaha.. :p
in two years then i hit 10 years :s

RR: Reyden is cool huh? ok. tell u what. u go throw away one power ranger toy for each time he disrespect you?! idea.. that can tell him to be more sensitive? :p

AA: wah.. ha. cute leh. ayden and anna. :p
yh is still too young. but he is teng's biggest fan.. and teng is his biggest idol.. yh was lying on my chest about to go to sleep. teng was singing his solfege on top of his voice during his cab in hong kong.. then yh immediately sat up. and clapped his hands! hahaha
that delighted teng and made him SHOUT-sing his soflege louder. and each time he will go 'didi, clap! clap!'.. yh will also pucker his mouth and go 'dooooo...' when teng sings. hahaha.
but they fight as in yh will protest when teng takes things from him!.. teng of course also whine. but haven't hit yet.. so i dunno hw to handle man..:p

Autum: wah liew. siao liao.. ev can cry that long?! then how.. u go and hide in the airplane's toilet for 4 hours? :p

pax: yh when younger will keep roll here and there.. stand up and down.. look at u laugh non-stop. sing and sing then he finally ko.. :S
any resemblence?

teng after i once hit him very hard on the thigh and face. learns that after i count 1 to 5.. he surely gets it.. then he wil beg me and cry liao. so most of the time i only managed to count to 2 or at most 3..

RR: so in my case. i am the one who have to count in anger.. :p just like reyden :p

Astro,
if I throw away any of his PR toys, I think he'll really kill me in my sleep!!

You are supposed to take deep breaths with each count. That will make an angry person calm down.

Huingee,
ya, the cake toppers very nice but we don't know what the kids want for next year's cakes leh.
I bought a beyblade stadium from her.
happy.gif

Astro,
I don't mean count while waiting for the kid to do something. I'll get more pissed with each count too. I mean when you feel like smacking or caning him, you count with deep, slow breaths.

Say nia ... I don't do that too. That's why I find it particularly funny when he's counting 1, 2, 3 in anger.

But after counting, he forgets that he actually wanted to hit Meimei in the 1st place. He'll stop to think of the consequences if he hits Meimei.

RR,
What is dockers? Not sure what's diff with diff stadium. My nephew bought ultra stadium from taiwan as he said much cheaper there.

This stupid Kent ... I told him I want to give Reyden a hug when I get home. He asked me to check his body for "weapons" like pen or pencils 1st!! In case he wants to stab me. crazy ...

RR: Ok.. Let me see if the counting works.. Hmm.. I need to change Anna first, cos she's the one who started the hitting I think.. I have a friend who told me, that she brings the 2 of them to one place (where they can't break anything or knock each other) and tell them to fight it out. :p Her kids got stunned over her reaction and stopped fighting.. This doesn't work on my A&A.

Autum: Yah, they're v voilent. We separate them lor, then how? What will you do?

Astro: Your counting sounds like a good idea.. Ok, I'll train them up with the counting.. Actually I do count.. But my last count is 3 wor.. Making it to 5 is better, cos more chances for them to stop..

Germaine: When we're watching that's fine. But such things happen when we're not watching or even when I'm driving. I can't be watching them and driving at the same time.. Sometimes I will just stop the car and tell them if they don't stop, I won't go.

Nana: I don't bring any party away. But the punishment or scolding must be consistent with all. So they can watch and not feel that you're being biased..

AAA,
the fight-it-out will only work at that moment. They will still be hitting one another the next time round.

Astro: What does Teng do if didi snatches his toys? Hard to say if your 2 will hit each other or not, cos YH is still young.. Maybe not, if someone gives in to the other..
For my case, Anna is the bossy one, while Ayden is the stubborn one. So you see.. They'll def clash!

Germaine: That solves the time when we're on journeys.. But not all the other times.. It depends on their moods.. After they fight and we separate them, slowly they will somehow come together and play again... Very strange de.. :p

AAA: at this age, after fighting they will still play together one. i think they dun rem'ber their anger. even for A & his cousin, his cousin always like to make A cry and hit A, but after tt, they'll still play together

Ash: this is so tragic for Japan.. 3rd earthquake within 1 mth! And all big ones.. When will it end??
sad.gif

Yah, they don t remember their anger towards each other... I hope they will outgrow this phase.. Just like they ve outgrown biting..

Sq, Autum, bbmar: I love sardines curry puff too. ESP those with onions inside.. Actually I love onions.. But I dunno why I don t fancy sardines on it's own, even if we add in onions..

I'm not a fan of curry puffs but I also prefer sardines ones over potato. Maybe cos I don't like potatoes. Last time the provision shop at my old place sells nice crispy sardine curry puffs but don't know where they order from.

AAA,
I scold v sternly n harshly to the extent of even smacking the one who started beating the other. I made it vvv clear to them that they cannot beat others (not just each other). I was more worried of them beating others in school or something. It works for me. They hardly beat each other. Now, only occassionally they do that, but vv seldom.

Autum, my kids don t beat others, just each other.. :p I know Anna won t. As for Ayden.. Not yet, but am not sure abt next time.. ;p Ayden likes to do the "beat" action, and one day I think he might just missed the air and hit someone instead..

SQ: Onions are lively.. I love them in whichever way - including raw onions with satay, bbqed, etc etc..

Eeeeeeeeeee aaa
When I hv subway, I specifically tell tem no onions
Cos I can't stand the weird tingling aftertaste in my mouth

Rr
How's Reyden tonite when he saw u?

SQ,
he was very happy when he saw me. I thought he forgotten the incident this morning but he could repeat the whole drama to my mum and Kent. I took the chance to apologize and make peace and he gave me a kiss! :D

Anyway he promised not to fuss in the mornings but he made this promise so many times le ...

Back