(2007/03) March 2007 MTBs

actually i dun really care.. i only cut on coffee and sometimes tea... but i drink decaf coffee the nite before.. so shiok! aft so long! guess its ok!? used to be a coffeeholic... hee hee...

i also drink cold drinks as usual.. lemon tea, chrysanthemum.... weather so hot cannt tahan!

hi bellpepper & all mummies,

i really hv to count myself lucky cos i think my appetite is not normal but good! so much so i m afraid i will gain too much weight. Once a while i feel the bitter taste in my mouth n the feeling of nausea but i never once puke. at most i make the vomit sound n face all red but never puke out. Stimes i dun like water too i still drink cold water though advised to cut. i dun like my enfamama hot so i make it cold, drink lime juice as sour as possible!

Hmm my complexion not so good le..(girl??) , i find my face oily & hair too! but my instinct tells me it could be a boy le..haha but nvm i m fine either boy or girl as long as my bb is healthy. my colleagues also commented i look tired but i m feeling fine. during the morn my tummy is flatter but at nite it will sudd become quite big i think its the gas?

*edde - i also take cold drinks le! i just avoid grass jelly, cheng teng and barley (also my favourite!!) and luckily i dont drink coffee. hee, now i love fizzy drinks! and sweet ones! think 100plus (orange), fizzy ribena, fruit-tree juices... hee. i know, i know, must watch sugar rt?... still, fizzy ribena's makes my day!! also the "very berry" smoothie at Fuzion!! yum! hahaa...

hi PAULYN, i chosen Dr Mary Yang. My hubby prefers a female gynea, maybe he is a more mcp.. haha..

but the main reason why i choose her is that i find her charges reasonable and open. unlike some other gynea i spoke to in gleneagles, the reception ladies will not tell me until i go down.

for me i am that kinda that like transparancy. if u quote me echarges and and i feel conmfortable, i don mind paying even if more than outside. i don like pp who quote low when u there, every other things are exp

hey, i've always wanted to ask. have you gals been having funny dreams? i've been reading up. we're supp to be dreaming quite a bit due hormonal changes... for me, my dreams have been the wierdest ever. and i've begun to record them down. think i will get a good laugh after all this is over.

... oh no, just thinking of the smoothie is making me drool...! must go Millenia Walk Fuzion this weekend! haha... nite, everyone! hugz!

i use to like coffee very much but after having BB, BB don like and coffe taste very bitter to me now. at times, i will still slip a little. however, i heard excess coffee is no good as cut down immune system of BB

hi autumn, i'm 1 yr younger, born in 1976! but my visit interval is 4 weeks and hence, have not done all these tests yet. kind of worried now. everyday keep thinking whether bb is healthy or not coz of previous incident. sigh...thats the part of being a mother!

hi veryberry,
glad to hear that and happy for you...at least you can relax now...me still need to wait for a few weeks before going thru the tests.

hi belle(pepper),
how are you feeling now? still have ms too? must take care and avoid spicy food....heard its better. I took alot of chili and in the end vomit alot coz of acidic. Must take care and take more nutritious food.

Hi Paulyn,
my sil used gordon tan when she delivers my nephew...heard that he used to be very "branded"...not sure if its true....

EVEJOSH : the reason why i change from gordon tan to mary yang is becos i feel like gordon tan machines are not hightech at all where else mary yang machines are high tech enough and plus mary yang explain more detail then gordon tan .. gordon tan tends to use the fone and then is like u have a patient u shld concentrate on ur patient.. he doesnt after a fone call he will forgot wat he say previous conversation.altought he is my family gynae for mannnyyy yrs .. i told my mum my frd recom mi mary yang .. can i have a change .. so my mum say i can trying going and see if i feel comfortable wif her if i do just carry on cos she was my good frd 's gynae my frd has already given 2 kids under her liao ....she is a berri nice lady .. and she let mi hears the baby heartbeat so clear and loud .... she even has a 3d machine .. but gordon tan doesnt for detail scan mary yand will do it @ her own clinic but gordon tan we have to go NUH so is like ... i am going to sign wif her early sept ....

KOlar Bear :

hahahaha so we are wif the same gynae ... which mth are u at btw ?
so how do u find mary yang ??

<table border=1><tr><td>Nick</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>Baby Gender</TD><TD>Gynae</TD><TD>Hospital </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>VeryBerry</TD><TD>24-Feb</TD><TD></TD><TD>Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mar_Bride</TD><TD>25-Feb</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Ho</TD><TD>Mt A </TD></TR><TR><TD>Autum</TD><TD>3-Mar</TD><TD></TD><TD>Woo Bit Hwa</TD><TD>Northern Hope </TD></TR><TR><TD>BBChew</TD><TD>4-Mar</TD><TD></TD><TD>Prof Tay SK</TD><TD>SGH </TD></TR><TR><TD>Regina Peh</TD><TD>6-Mar</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Giolyn</TD><TD>7-Mar</TD><TD></TD><TD>Prof Tay SK</TD><TD>SGH </TD></TR><TR><TD>Edde</TD><TD>9-Mar</TD><TD></TD><TD>Tan Yew Ghee</TD><TD>Raffles Hospital </TD></TR><TR><TD>PinkyPink</TD><TD>10-Mar</TD><TD></TD><TD>Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Blurbelle</TD><TD>11-Mar</TD><TD></TD><TD>Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Bluesand</TD><TD>16-Mar</TD><TD></TD><TD>Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Pinkdaisy</TD><TD>17-Mar</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Chia</TD><TD>Mt E </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mist</TD><TD>17-Mar</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Belle</TD><TD>18-Mar</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Cherylasu</TD><TD>19-Mar</TD><TD></TD><TD>Ben Neo</TD><TD>Mt E </TD></TR><TR><TD>Paulyn</TD><TD>20-Mar</TD><TD></TD><TD>Gordon Tan</TD><TD>Glen E </TD></TR><TR><TD>Heavengift</TD><TD>20-Mar</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Tan PK</TD><TD>SGH </TD></TR><TR><TD>Kiddo</TD><TD>25-Mar</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>EveJosh</TD><TD>11-Apr</TD><TD></TD><TD>Gordon Tan</TD><TD>Glen E </TD></TR><TR><TD>ValC</TD><TD>18-Apr</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr WK Tan</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

Mar bride: I just did a scan, baby is doing well despite my insufficient food and water intake. So not to worry ! I never take spicy food. no craving for that now. got craving for coke.

Hi Bellepepper, good to hear that
happy.gif
me too, have been drinking coke too but limit myself to a small little cup oni....

Hi, I like to be removed from the table as I lost my bb last week and done with D/C. Coping well and moving on.

All the Best to all MTBs and take good care. Have a well and smooth pregnancy ahead. =)

Hi BB Chew

Sorry to hear that. Take care.

<table border=1><tr><td>Nick</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>Baby Gender</TD><TD>Gynae</TD><TD>Hospital </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>VeryBerry</TD><TD>24-Feb</TD><TD></TD><TD>Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mar_Bride</TD><TD>25-Feb</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Ho</TD><TD>Mt A </TD></TR><TR><TD>Autum</TD><TD>3-Mar</TD><TD></TD><TD>Woo Bit Hwa</TD><TD>Northern Hope </TD></TR><TR><TD>Regina Peh</TD><TD>6-Mar</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Giolyn</TD><TD>7-Mar</TD><TD></TD><TD>Prof Tay SK</TD><TD>SGH </TD></TR><TR><TD>Edde</TD><TD>9-Mar</TD><TD></TD><TD>Tan Yew Ghee</TD><TD>Raffles Hospital </TD></TR><TR><TD>PinkyPink</TD><TD>10-Mar</TD><TD></TD><TD>Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Blurbelle</TD><TD>11-Mar</TD><TD></TD><TD>Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Bluesand</TD><TD>16-Mar</TD><TD></TD><TD>Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Pinkdaisy</TD><TD>17-Mar</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Chia</TD><TD>Mt E </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mist</TD><TD>17-Mar</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Belle</TD><TD>18-Mar</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Cherylasu</TD><TD>19-Mar</TD><TD></TD><TD>Ben Neo</TD><TD>Mt E </TD></TR><TR><TD>Paulyn</TD><TD>20-Mar</TD><TD></TD><TD>Gordon Tan</TD><TD>Glen E </TD></TR><TR><TD>Heavengift</TD><TD>20-Mar</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Tan PK</TD><TD>SGH </TD></TR><TR><TD>Kiddo</TD><TD>25-Mar</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>EveJosh</TD><TD>11-Apr</TD><TD></TD><TD>Gordon Tan</TD><TD>Glen E </TD></TR><TR><TD>ValC</TD><TD>18-Apr</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr WK Tan</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

<table border=1><tr><td>Nick</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>Baby Gender</TD><TD>Gynae</TD><TD>Hospital </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>VeryBerry</TD><TD>24-Feb</TD><TD></TD><TD>Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mar_Bride</TD><TD>25-Feb</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Ho</TD><TD>Mt A </TD></TR><TR><TD>Autum</TD><TD>3-Mar</TD><TD></TD><TD>Woo Bit Hwa</TD><TD>Northern Hope </TD></TR><TR><TD>Regina Peh</TD><TD>6-Mar</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Giolyn</TD><TD>7-Mar</TD><TD></TD><TD>Prof Tay SK</TD><TD>SGH </TD></TR><TR><TD>Edde</TD><TD>9-Mar</TD><TD></TD><TD>Tan Yew Ghee</TD><TD>Raffles Hospital </TD></TR><TR><TD>PinkyPink</TD><TD>10-Mar</TD><TD></TD><TD>Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Blurbelle</TD><TD>11-Mar</TD><TD></TD><TD>Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Bluesand</TD><TD>16-Mar</TD><TD></TD><TD>Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Pinkdaisy</TD><TD>17-Mar</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Chia</TD><TD>Mt E </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mist</TD><TD>17-Mar</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Belle</TD><TD>18-Mar</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Cherylasu</TD><TD>19-Mar</TD><TD></TD><TD>Ben Neo</TD><TD>Mt E </TD></TR><TR><TD>Paulyn</TD><TD>20-Mar</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mary Yang</TD><TD>Glen E </TD></TR><TR><TD>Heavengift</TD><TD>20-Mar</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Tan PK</TD><TD>SGH </TD></TR><TR><TD>Kiddo</TD><TD>25-Mar</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>EveJosh</TD><TD>11-Apr</TD><TD></TD><TD>Gordon Tan</TD><TD>Glen E </TD></TR><TR><TD>ValC</TD><TD>18-Apr</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr WK Tan</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

hey veryberry
i introduce this root bear drink - red can called MUG - it's caffeine free unlike coke! can try that. and yes, i've been having lots of ridiculous dreams, very funny , sometimes there are people chasing me...:p

Coke has this caffeine free version.. but i only saw and drank it when i was overseas.. i wonder if they r bringing it in. I think it should be a better alternative for all you mummies who r craving cokes. BTW: isit harmful to drink the diet version of soft drinks?? has anyone came across any ingredient in diet drinks that r harmful to the baby?

Paulyn, thanks, i am still in week 11
happy.gif

hopefully will be smooth pregnancy all the way and hope all MTBs will also be able to too.

Dear all,

I dun no why I have not been receiving email on this forum, normally whoever posted here I will receive a copy in my email too but for the past 2 weeks, I have not been getting anything and I thot how come this forum suddenly become so quiet. When I came in earlier, then I realised got so many postings.

Anyway, am doing a short survey here, please contribute:

1) How many go for NT Scan/OSCAR scan/DS scan already?
2) How much it cost?
3) How many start wearing maternity clothes?

Hi veryberry,

I'm DEC MTB. I realise that I have dreams every nite since I'm pregnant. Sometimes i have scary dreams.
sad.gif
Before pregnant, I dun dream so often. now is almost everynite.. and i recall which day i dun dream... really due to hormon thingy? weird ar..

- www.mamadiary.com -

Hi Belle, can u also add me in. EDD 19Mar. Gynea Mary Yang at Gleneagles

Hi Paulyn, now we have e same gynea and our EDD so close
happy.gif
mine on the 19th. btw i am going down for an appointment this fri at 2pm. had some bleeding last week, she just remove e clog and fri to see the medical report.

I agree as u said, when she does the scanning, always on the heat beat so loudly for me to hear. it just feel so comfortable hearing your baby heartbeat in you, safe and sound

hi monica, how many weeks are u pregnant? during my 6-7 weeks, while in korea for my belated honeymoon, i have many dreams which I normally dont.

maybe its due to body changes and we are constantly worried for our BB. at times when i don feel any discomfort or dont vomit, i will think that BB dont bother me, but when i start vomiting again, i will think why vomit again.. haha.. very contracdicting rite

*hi pinky - yes, i've drank MUG rootbeer before. nice! didnt know it is caffeine-free. now i hv another excuse. :> btw, there's also this true-brew ginger beer which comes in a brown glass bottle. that one's yummy too. not sure if got caffeine. i'll check when i see it and let u know. haha.

*Starfruit - it's not advisable to take diet coke. cos it's artificial sugar, aka. this chemical called "aspartame". Both my hubby and a good friend warned that 'tis no good for us preggies. i've been told to avoid "sugar-free" sweets too, so i had to give away all my ricolas and (what's the other brand that starts with a 'L')... anyway, best to have "real" sweets wor... so i've been eating Ribena chewies instead! - this info for your reference too.

have been busy at work. i read somewhere abt preggie dreams and what they mean. once i have time over the weekend, will contribute some interesting reading for everyone. cheers.

<table border=1><tr><td>Nick</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>Baby Gender</TD><TD>Gynae</TD><TD>Hospital </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>VeryBerry</TD><TD>24-Feb</TD><TD></TD><TD>Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mar_Bride</TD><TD>25-Feb</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Ho</TD><TD>Mt A </TD></TR><TR><TD>Autum</TD><TD>3-Mar</TD><TD></TD><TD>Woo Bit Hwa</TD><TD>Northern Hope </TD></TR><TR><TD>Regina Peh</TD><TD>6-Mar</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Giolyn</TD><TD>7-Mar</TD><TD></TD><TD>Prof Tay SK</TD><TD>SGH </TD></TR><TR><TD>Edde</TD><TD>9-Mar</TD><TD></TD><TD>Tan Yew Ghee</TD><TD>Raffles Hospital </TD></TR><TR><TD>PinkyPink</TD><TD>10-Mar</TD><TD></TD><TD>Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Blurbelle</TD><TD>11-Mar</TD><TD></TD><TD>Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Bluesand</TD><TD>16-Mar</TD><TD></TD><TD>Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Pinkdaisy</TD><TD>17-Mar</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Chia</TD><TD>Mt E </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mist</TD><TD>17-Mar</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Belle</TD><TD>18-Mar</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Cherylasu</TD><TD>19-Mar</TD><TD></TD><TD>Ben Neo</TD><TD>Mt E </TD></TR><TR><TD>Kola Bear</TD><TD>19-Mar</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mary Yang</TD><TD>Glen E </TD></TR><TR><TD>Paulyn</TD><TD>20-Mar</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mary Yang</TD><TD>Glen E </TD></TR><TR><TD>Heavengift</TD><TD>20-Mar</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Tan PK</TD><TD>SGH </TD></TR><TR><TD>Kiddo</TD><TD>25-Mar</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>EveJosh</TD><TD>11-Apr</TD><TD></TD><TD>Gordon Tan</TD><TD>Glen E </TD></TR><TR><TD>ValC</TD><TD>18-Apr</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr WK Tan</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

Hi Pinkdaisy,
i have not done any test so far and have not started wearing maternity clothes tho i have bought some. How many weeks are you in now?

Pinkdaisy: I am in the 12 week currently..I have not done any test at all as of now. Will see gynae next week, maybe i will check when i need to do some test. I also not reallywearing any maternity clothes yet. i did buy 2 Maternity tops when Dorothy perkins was having a sale a2 weeks ago. Its juts a normal T-top but cut slightly longer. I kept squeezing into my favourite old pants.. so scared that i would not be able to wear them anymore :p

veryberry: Thanks for your advise. So if we want to driank fizzy drink, we should stick to the regular kind and not diet?? I have been drinking tons of ribena and soy milk (From the market) this should be ok right? How about Honey, can preg woman drink honey??

Hi doggy and starfruit,

I should be approaching my 11th week soon, will be going for the NT scan on the 12th week. I also haven't start wearing any maternity clothes, have been trying to fit into the existing one although already showing a bit of tightness, dun no can wear until when. Sigh, also dun no where to go and buy maternity clothes, some of it like so big and our stomache still so small, also a bit embarrased to wear.

Dear all, I am new to this thread. I am also mtb in March 07. I have a very selfish neighbour who sprays pesticides (those really strong pungent type)on his plants every other day. Due to the close vincinity, the fumes always gets to our place. I had politely approached him and told him my concern now that I am preggie. He denied saying that the management of the area does it. We are positive that he is the one but....anyway, I am really so concern how this would affect my pregnancy. My gynae appointment is 3 weeks later. I am really worried now. As I am working from home, I can't "escape" the fumes. Even though I close the window, sometimes its too late. By the time I smell it, the whole house is filled with it. I always hesitate as to whether to close or not to close the windows by then coz if I dun close, more fumes may get in, if I close the windows, then I am trapping the fumes in....headache lah. Anyone knows of someone who has the same experience? How did she/he solve this problem?
Many thanks in advance.

Hi Tricia, perhaps you can note the time when the neighbour usually spray the pesticide and before that, close all ur windows?

Pinkdaisy: you can get maternity pants that will make u more comfortable. I heard there are shops in Paragon and Suntec City. These pants wont make you look pregnant. they look like normal pants except they have an adjustable elastic band.

*gatecrashing*

pinkdaisy,
u can try Perfect Mum at Suntec... got quite alot of good reviews from other mtbs.... i like their bottoms... v-shape waistband...very comfy...
they have a few other outlets too... i go copy &amp; paste for u...
suntec 3rd floor (near toys r us) there, got some maternity shops... maybe u can have a look...
happy.gif

belle(pepper),
how r u now? how's ur ms?? dun worry... it wld slowly go off... wld be better! currently i 16 wks plus... not as bad le... though once a while after meal might feel abit nauseous.. hang in there ok??

Perfect Mum outlet :
1. International Plaza #02-81 (next to Tanjong Pagar MRT) Tel : 6226 2030
2. Tanjong Pagar Plaza #02-17 Tel: 6224 1370
3. The Arcade, #02-05 (above Raffles Place MRT) Tel: 6220 4678
4. Heartland Mall Blk 205 Hougang St 21 #02-32 (Abv Kovan MRT)
5. SunTec City #03.019 (next to Spring) Tel: 6328 6869

Dear Belle,
that was the very reason why I talked to him. I just like to know usually when he sprays the pesticides and to go out of the house when he does it. The problem now is that he doesn't even want to admit it's him...sign..

Hi nana, u mean at week 16 u r still feeling nausea? die liao lah. Is ur appetite better and is ur digestion faster? My digestion is so slow that at dinner time i can vomit out my lunch
sad.gif

Tricia, does he spray at different time? I thought u can observe yourself when the smell is so you know when he spray. i think he will spray at usually the same time isnt it?

Hi edde, veryberry,

Try to cut down intake of cold drinks, best to stop completely. cos next time baby get cough and phelgm easily, then will have a hard time looking after them.

My SIL last time when preggie dont believe that, always drink cold drinks. her daughter now 6 yrs old still get cough and phelgm easily, almost every week taking medicine. See good western doctor also cant cure.

Hi Mummies to be, can I check does anyone of you conceived after taking TCM? If so, do you still continue to go back to the TCM doc when you are pregant and take the medicine? Becos, my TCM doc request that I do so. Any advise?

hi angelbee, you are rite, thats what happened to my dad's fren's son too... the mother drank a lot of coke during preg, now the child is suffering from very bad asthma....
sad.gif
but weather so hot, sometimes a bit hard to control haha.. actually its very true tat whatever we eat and drink now will affect our baby... i heard if we drink coffee, we are risking our baby to heart disease in his/her later years. if we have high blood sugar now, we are also risking our baby to diabetes. but frankly, very hard to control.

my ms is now better, the prob now is i get hungry every 2 hours! if i eat i will put on too much weight (i put on weight very easily), if i dun, i willget gastric pain... anyone facing the same situation? and i am told enot to eat too much carbo... die liao lor.. then when hungry dunno wat to eat...
sad.gif

hi edde
great! your MS is getting better. mine is getting slightly better, can eat a bit more but appetite still not always good. can tell that when i eat more, tummy gets bigger

hi pinky! thats gd to hear too!! looks like the worse is over finally!! and hopefully!! yeah... so u can imagine my tummy now from all those eating and snacking!!! FAT FAT!!!

kolabear,

I'm Dec MTB. currently into 25 weeks. yea I agree with that.. at the beginning, i was very worried about bb. now feeling okay coz can feel bb's kick. the more bb kick, i feel bb doing well inside. however, i still have dreams everynite till today, yesterday, I dreamt that I drank a bowl of water with a small black rat in the bowl!!!

- www.mamadiary.com -

AngelBee n edde,

Thank you for the sharing. That's very important for preggie mummy to know. Better stop those cold drinks and just drink after ur confinement. So, u and ur child wont have hard time in future mah.. If can't control the cravings for those cold drinks, just take few sips that STOP. Dun take big sips lar..

- www.mamadiary.com -

hey edde
thanks! just not as nauseous, but just throw out the walnut drink my MIL bought. maybe used to it already. now at least food can go down faster.
Hey Monica
you so funny? i dreamt about celebrities sometimes. i dream every nite. Im drink fruit juice so there's ice, if not i really dun know wat to drink.

hi monica, yesterday i also jus dreamt i strike $20K 4D and can quit from my job liao.. haha.. but i just rem e numbers else can buy. I said before if I can strike ard $15K 4D and above,. i will be more then willing to quit and look after my BB
happy.gif

hi pinkpink, i do notice more discharge but cant rem color when going to e loo. further, i believe u may exp more pungent smell than before, anyway its normal hormones changes.

I just went to gynea today and told her now i 10 wks preg, my buttoks feel painful. she say its norm but usally pp exp during 2nd trimester...

Back