(2007/03) March 2007 MTBs


Pax: my stupid sil la, told her budget aielines aleady say 40 mins b4 depart time counter close insist eat dinner, won't hv traffic jam in the end traffic jam reach there 15 mins b4 depart time make us buy anorher air tix n hotel!!!
 
AAA,

Eat too much and they are carcinogens. Pesticides also carcinogens. We can't ban everything. Only those that are outright dangerous.

But yar, good idea, must ask the kids to approach only jiejies, at least, they are most safe.
 
Mejo
really! ive been drinking bubble tea, so pearls are harmful to me too?

pax
just downloaded. post later.
suddenly my laptop screen is back to normal. weird.
 
Pinkpink,

Dun eat too much. I tot this carcinogen thing been in the news long long ago already? My mom also nag nag nag at me about it whenever she see me drinking bubble tea. Recently I also heard news about green tea being harmful when drunk cold but I have yet to verify that.

Then your laptop must have a cable problem. My laptop that time also. On and off normal and crazy, finally until one day the screen is like half the size so I no choice but to send it in for repairs.
 
AAA
i plan to watch iron man 2 tomorrow.
its off day for my office tomorrow, will park the gals at their greatgrandparents place. shall go for my treatment tomorrow.

kelley
did your sil apologise?
 
Ok, I got some pixs here ...

3927172.jpg
3927173.jpg

3927174.jpg
3927175.jpg
3927176.jpg

3927177.jpg
3927178.jpg

3927179.jpg

Forgot to take pix before eating, haha!!
3927180.jpg
3927181.jpg

3927182.jpg
 
Wah the gathering looks so fun. YT so unlucky. Haiz. Then she puked her dinner again tonight. As I've predicted, the runny nose became a cough. Quite a bad one too.
 
hi!

kelley! how can like that? did she pay for the extras???

pink : I can feel u very helpless when leia did tat!!! aiyo! naughty leia!

mejo : u scaring me leh!! tiffany drinks cold green tea and loves bubble tea.. but i dun give bubble tea often la.. but everyday she will ask for cold green tea.. but nowadays drink little bit dun wan liaoz..
 
pink/autum : they look compatible!

today i went shopping for baby stuffs.. and i cant recall wat kind of brand of shampoo or 2 in 1 or 3 in 1 tat i used for tiffany when she is a baby!!!!!!!
sad.gif


u know something like those kind like the johnson n johnson's head to toe one..
 
nana,

Hmm, like I said, I've yet to verify the green tea thing. I drink tonnes and tonnes of cold green tea too. Drink them like plain water. I need to go and find out more about this. In any case, dun let the kids drink caffeinated stuff. YT is banned from all caffeinated drinks including green tea.
 
wah, the gathering look fun!

Mejo,
if drink bbt without pearl still affected? I drank so much last time! Last time when the bbt shop is not so near, i keep wanting to drink. Now the mamashop beside my block got sell, i stop drinking.
 
nana,
just buy any nb baby soap lor. And hospital sure give alot of sample pack. Till now i have not finish all of them! Too many! And i use it for myself and nick when go swimming, the gals sensitive to all this top to toe soap. U wan the yellow bott one hah?
 
Pinkpink,
ya, think youtube has some problem. I took a long time to upload the video too.

Autum,
can see at the last bit of video the maids so gan cheong when EV fell.
 
Leia and EJ really looks like a dating couple. Hen2 You3 mo4 qi4! TV producers should approach both of you if they're looking for those qing1 mei2 zhu2 ma3 couple.. And EJ looks to be using a heatgun curing some stuff.. Haha..
 
Pink, Astro: Meimei is coughing.
sad.gif
She's just turned 3 mths so there's no med for her right? Can she drink water now? Aiooh.. I feel very heartpain when I hear/see her cough.

Jiejie and korkor passed the cough to her.
sad.gif
 
AAA
they are playing with crocs pen. its really good.

my Doc gave ventolin when enya was coughing.

is ariel coughing badly?
 
AAA
btw i dun believe in the No water theory. The old generation theory is to give water at regular intervals. If dun give water now and let them get used to the tasteless taste, its tough to get them to drink next time
 
Looks so fun, the kids enjoy themselves very much.
Too bad we can't join.

Pinkpink,
You see, Leia can play with kids of her age.
happy.gif

Two of them really got chemistry.

Autum,
EJ very popular hor, Anthea also like to play with EJ.
 
AAA,

bring meimei go see dr bah, they will give med for her, i dare not play play when they r so young... little X also sick 2 weeks ago, think i pass to him cos i had fever...

Pink,

X and Leia looks like dating couple in the boat.. hahaha...
 
Pink: How old was enya when the doc gave ventolin? You're referring to the oral ventolin right?
The thing with water.. I remember 2 main points.
1) bb stomach is v small, so if we give water and it fills up their stomach, they have lesser appetite for milk.
2) too much water is toxic. for a bb, their system may not be mature enough to tahan this.

I give water too.. I think when they turn 4mths or so... Cos at 4mths, I start them on semi-solids - cereal for breakfast, just to let them feel the texture..

Pink: What's a croc pen?
 
AAA,
Can bring Ariel to pd and see what med can meimei take.
So poor thing hor small baby sick. See them block nose, cough. Hope Ariel recover fast.

Yvonne,
My fil also come to our house without letting us know. There are a few times my hb not at home, working late. It's night time so after shower i also didn't wear bra. Sudden he came and open the door himself. I was very surprised and not happy.

Then last night he slept with my 2 kids in the room as i successful move my kids to another room. I know he dun like aircon but it's hot so hb on aircon as my kids scare hot. I went to sleep lst and when hb came to the room i asked him did he tell his dad if too cold switch off the aircon he replied yes.
Guess what this morning i woke up and found their room door half open with aircon on. Fil got this habit of on aircon with door wide open.
I asked him how come the door is not closed. He said very cold that's why open the door. Aiyo of cos he cold lah, sleep below the aircon and only wore singlet and boxer shorts.
I told him if cold just switch off the aircon, he opened the door will still be cold and it's wasting electricity as the aircon need to work extra hard.
Next week will separate him with my kids and my mum already pre-warn me not to let my kids sleep with him.
 
Huingee: She was ok until yesterday.
sad.gif
I think either ayden or anna must have gone to kiss her when we're not watching.. Nvm, I monitor for a while first..
 
Pink,

regarding leia's missing act, i feel tt hv to teach her leh, as in cannot anyhow follow pple. else very dangerous wor...

My X also leh, will take all sweets n eat immediately when the uncles n autnies give him... sigh!!
 
AAA,

didn know the water is toxic for baby if given too much.. anyway, i started giving water last week, cos little X had fever, try to give him abit of water to flush out high temp also.

Now i give him water regularly, little bit also good lah, wanna start to train him to drink water liao... else difficult to get him to drink water at later stage. Anyway, likely to start semi solids when he's 5 mths or so... ;p
 
Mist: If it's paracetamol, I think it's ok. Cos PDs will ask us to stand-by if the bb has fever after a jab. Yes, too much water (even for an adult) is toxic. We discussed this before, you must have missed it.
 
aaa
its liquid ventolin. given a mth ago.

the pen is croco pen. just use it to touch on books, flashcards, it will read out the words, spells it out etc
 
AAA,

yes, i must hv miss the post... sometimes too many archives... just scan thr.. ;p

Pink,

got croc pen?? can touch on any books???
 
Huingee,
EJ popular ah? haha.. u know why, cos he is very talkative and playful ! hahaha..

AAA,
I think PD will give med for cough for Ariel. U bring her to PD bah.
 
Autum, I think her coughing is still under control (maybe once in 2 hrs?). Just that it pains me to hear her cough.. And more imptly, I don't wish this is the prequel of something more to come, so wanna stand ready. I think she's also due for her jab soon.. Lost track.. Got to go check the health booklet.
 
Mist
the books and the pen come together. optional items such as flashcards can be bought separately.

autum
think its bcos EJ is a very easy person, ie gentleman la. i was telling RR or Kzexin better dun let Athea see, if not sure have cat flight over EJ :p

AAA
im going Taka later, will take a look at coach.
 



Back
Top