I think even my maid is starting to realise YT's pukey nature. Just now she finish dinner and a banana then asked for a love letter. Took one bite of the love letter and puked out a big bowl of food. Luckily I use the bowl for her banana to let her hold the love letter chips. Maid asked if she is going to be hungry later. I said can just feed milk if she is hungry, which I doubt she will be.
MIL told me maid told her that actually her current husband is her second husband. Her first husband passed away at 26 years old. MIL couldn't quite understand her explanation of how he passed away but we conclude that it is likely stomach cancer. She loves her first husband very much and until now, he is still in her heart. The second one is her mother ask her to marry so she marry, not out of love. The second one is a very good man, hardworking, take care of the family and will do housework but maid's heart is really still with first one. She has a nine year old son with the first one and a coming to 1 year old son with the second. The nine year old son lives with her MIL cuz the MIL lost her son and loves the grandson very much and doesn't want her to bring him home but of course lar, she also mainly not at home.