(2007/03) March 2007 MTBs

QQ: Yah lor.. Papa is more fun lah.. Mama only tell them they do this, do that, or don't do that, don't do that etc.. *sigh*..
Maybe we also shouldn't care about their behavior and just have fun together with them..

QQ : tiffany also leh.. i also always ask her close her eyes.. hahaha! and her papa lets her watch dora before she sleeps.. while i dun!

Pink: I realise (if it's a square or rectangular table) that papa will sit next to Anna, while I will sit opp Anna.. See??
I mean, I know this is a functional sitting arrangement..

Then I must have a weird gal ... She sticks to me like superglue and everything also "I want mama". Sleep, eat, bathe, sit also mama. Reyden is the one that breaks my heart, everything also don't want mama.
sad.gif

AAA< me too.
papa will sit with tian, while i sit one seat away (if eating with another family) or opposite. I usually dun sit besides tian, cause i dun do the feeding.
last week when we went for buffet, i sat besides tian though. auntie uncle opposite us, while papa chatting with auntie uncle. tian was well behave that day, cause got chooclate fondue in the buffet. tian self fed that night. the auntie was impressed.

oh yes, talking about gf bf. then my bf is coming soon.
happy.gif
huh!

Pink, QQ: Yah yah yah.. When anna asks questions, they are always directed to mummy..
Even if she's asking what papa is doing, right in front of papa..
Pink, you find it a consolation? I find it "fun2" le... Esp when she asks me what hubby is doing, saying etc etc.. I will ask her why she doesn't ask papa herself.. :p

And hubby will always smile (and finds it funny) when anna asks me something related to him, even though he's around..

AAA
usually im the one who arrange for daddy to sit besides Leia bcos she listens to him, so he can help to make her eat more.
When she is notti and doesnt listen to me, I will also call for Daddy to talk to her.

oh. pink. same la.
when tian saw lizard or cockroach, she screams mama!!
night mare also mama!
so subconsciously mama are still very important de. haha!!

actually jay told me.
when tian went to school yesterday, teacher invietd her to play. tian used her palm, (signing STOP) and said: STOP! I have my papa here, stop! very defensive type.
she thinks she is going for a war like that, she want papa to fight with her. haha!

i kept laughing when i hear this.

QQ: Yah, yah.. your bf is coming..
happy.gif

But this bf is different lah.. Not someone we can depend on and yang-orh to (yet).. But you will find him sweet naturally.. I think boys have an effect on mummies, while girls on daddies..

Pink: I don't have to arrange.. It happens naturally. Like I said, I think it's totally functional.. Just that I can't help but observe..
And I think if the child is a boy, then the arrangement will be the other way round.. Mummy will sit next to the boy, while the papa may even sit opp the mama..
Yah, when she's notti, I'll tell her "I'll tell papa later when he comes home." And at first she'll be bothered, cos to papa, she wants to be his perfect angel.. But these days, she will beat me to it.. When papa comes home, she will tell papa the notti things she did herself. :p

QQ: I stayed in SK....U stay stay in woodland huh? my boy school no school bus very difficult for my helper to bring him to school via LRT bring a 6 mth old....actually it is supposed to be grandpa bring him to school and since they wan to go home then I have to depend on the helper.....Really headache. Not ok but no choice, no one to look after helper.

Astro: Sad to hear tat, I din read the whole but hope yh is ok. Saw ur gal pic, she is SOOO sweet, I wish to have a girl too....where is her date of birth? My young boy is borned in 6 Oct........U r trying to the third one?????

Pink pink &amp; AA: My boy also like stick with daddy recently....maybe they know daddy can play with them more ba.

pinkpink,
Dylan prefer daddy, Esther prefer me. Same as RR.
Dylan will push me away when daddy is around. When daddy not at home he will fight with Esther for my attention.

Selling 1 unopen GNC Childlife Essential Fatty Acids Natural Butterscotch flavor.
Expire date: 23 Oct 2010

For infants 6 month old up to 12yrs old kids.

Product detail: http://www.childlife.net/node/53/

Original price: $ 43.50
Selling cheap now: $ 35

Pls PM me if u keen. Collect at my blk (hougang). Thanks!

Huingee,
yes, yes!! Why is it like that? Thought it's daddy's gal and mummy's boy in most cases but how come different for us? Reyden wakes up at night (pee or nightmare) will go "papa, papa ..." too.
sad.gif

Astro
oh yah, YH looks soo adorable with the fake hair :p

Katherine
you were tricked :p

AAA
hahhaa Anna is so smart le. If I complain to Daddy in front of Leia, she gives me the buai song face.

Errmmmm just realised it, *pie say*, anyway he looked so sweet lor with the dress-up....errrmmm I should do it for my small one tooooo so dat next one will be gal, I tik I will get killed by my LG

RR,
Ya loh, so sad. When Dylan wakes up today, i said to him, 'Come, mummy bao bao.'
You know what he did, stare at me and ran to his daddy instead.

Huingee,
I get that often too. Last time when he sticks to the maid, I thought cos she was the main care-giver. But after she left, he sticks to Kent. Haiz ... ren ming le.

Autum,
Recently my colig's maid going for home leave. Have to pay agent $280 to do home leave at embassy. Then her agent suggest her to go before her contract expire.

pinkpink, RR,
Ya loh, at least still have one to stick to me. Indeed, Esther is very sticky.
Heehee, maybe Enya will stick to you or your 3rd child.
Better that your mil keep the car, at least maybe she can help to bring Leia to cc or back from cc.

HG
3rd child! factory is closed.
i wont expect her to fetch tho thats the least she can help out. i prefer her to go out, shopping etc, dun come and disturb me im happy liao.

YT is a very practical child. If I scold/beat her, she will look for nai nai or papa. When disciplined by the others, she will look for me. Haha.

pinkpink,
Not fetch on a daily basis. Sometimes you busy or try to fetch Leia back earlier.
Ya loh, dun disturb you very good liao.
Factory is only temporay close lah.

Mejo
practical like mummy :p

Kelley
are u around? are u going for the trial? should i bring your clothes?

HG
to me, 2 is just nice. a lot of logistics leh. My bro should be getting married soon and he will have his kid/s, my mum will have to help out and i will be short-handed then. the WEIRD thing is my mum is encouraging me to have #3.

pinkpink,
Last time my mil also encourage me to have #3. They think 2 kids not enough.
More kids, you need more time and $. I always feel I don't have enough time for them. Hai..., this is working mother.

pink,
ur mum is pro for #3 coz she can help u with #3 now mah. so when ur bro have his, just nice, trf out :p
but ur mum tiring nia but she will be happy !

kat, so funny le. u were tricked by astro.
happy.gif
astro must b v happie.

kaexin, both u and me see $$ eyes open big mah. that's y asked pink to take over the gold mine.

Pink, surprisingly, i was keeping my junks and trying to clear those papers at home these days. then i found a piece of PAPER, important PAPER with jay's plan . i was involved in the planning too.
it said.
28, get married,
29- 1st kid
30-31 (back to singapore)
32 - 2nd kid
36- 3rd kid

we actually planned for 3 kids?
and everything seems to be aligned with the plan, except one year delay.
huh?

AAA, i dun want my boy to stick to me too much le. boy ma, must learn to be a MEN. u know?
so.. must train him up.

tian is no doubt sticking more to papa. everything also papapapapapapapapapapapa until isian. but sometimes mamamamamama.
mama is important to her, papa is very fun for her.

RR, i think reyden is being practical. you wont want him ask u to bring him shh shh every night right? he will soon grow up with a big boy and MEN.
so i think ok le. boys stick to papa, gals to mama. i like it this way.

katherine, yup. I just pinkslip my boss on the day of the year, April Fools day. hahah...

QQ, initally Clyde is very sticky to me. Until when gwyen come along, he is now more sticky to hb. I feel no2 will always be sticky to mummy. I

Wah! I took a nap and just woke up!
happy.gif
Haha! Meimei has been waking up at 3hrly interval for the last 2 nights. And she wants to play after drinking. Kept flashing her big smile at me. And if I turn off the light, she'll scream (cos she can't look around anymore), so I'm very very black-eyed.. :p

QQ, Pink: I ren ming also. When I show ayden our pics, he will go "papa" and point to hubby's pic, totally ignoring that mama is in the pic also.
sad.gif
But I actually like them to go stick to their daddy too. Then I am FREE!
happy.gif
I also stick to daddy lah..

QQ: When young, a boy will be a mummy's boy.. I have no idea when the transformation into a MAN takes place.. Army?

Pink: Your mum is so encouraging. Hey, are you going to quit to stay at home?

QQ, Pink,
not true that 2nd kid health will be worse than 1st kid. EV didn't fall sick at all in her entire 1st yr. While EJ fell sick for the first time at 4mths old. Many pple also told me EV will fall sick cos he will bring back germs from CC etc.. but this is not true for them. So far, even if each is sick, they don't pass to the other.. so thankfully, i don't have 2 sick kids at the same time.

Immunity for infants and tods, mostly come from the gut. So that is very impt. To keep gut healthy. But don't ask me how!

Mejo,
I want to go for make-up lesson with you le. :p

Huingee,
Thanks for the info. But why go back before contract expires?? hmm..

SQ,
Buy iPhone. Period.

AAA,
Drink yakult for when the child is bigger. But as infant, cannot drink yakult mah. And both my kids are not BF.. but thankfully they both have good immunity.. so I guess that they are lucky, cos the FM they took suits them. I suspect that many babies who fall sick often, it's because the FM doesn't suit them well.. and I guess, because of that, that's why all the BF-literature tells you that BM is the best, because it suits the human body the best.

But then again.. we also hear of BF-babies who fall sick often.. so it's really hard to fathom why some kids just fall sick more often than others. Guess that is the million dollar question.

Autum,
It's advise by the agent, so that the maid will sure come back. If you renew the contract then the maid home sick don't want to come back then employer already paid the renewal.
For $280, my colig asked the agent who pay, the agent said maid pay.
So my colig give the maid air ticket and 14 days leave. But the maid when back 3 weeks, so will deduct the maid pay.

autum,
i totally agree with u, that its the gut! keira has weak gut that is why she falls sick so easily. i brot her to TCM, the TCM doctor also confirms what the Paed said.

SQ,
see autum has succumded to iphone! :p

AAA, Autum
yes yes yakult. Mr Tan's grandparents (85 and 95) drink yakult once a day. they said this is the 'secret' recipe for their long life. :p

ok now i feel more fangxin.

QQ
goldmine! wahhahaa. according to her, its not goldmine. she said there are competitions across the road. anyway that place is so ulu but even starfruit goes there to try her luck wo..

ya i like the idea of gal sticks to mummy, boy sticks to daddy.

AAA
wahhaha. think i just announced that i wont stay at home liao bcos my MIL will be staying at home. sorry no way. I will find something esle to do. :p

Back