(2007/03) March 2007 MTBs

RR,
if u made today. later on the way howm, i go pick up my share :p wahahahahah

QQ,
see Autum is right, we shld have buy soem durian on friday!

Ash, my hb going over to your office area on wed afternoon, or evening. so i ask him to beep beep u when he is there.
i got loots for u and mist with me.

BB, poor ah bian. run until fell down. nevermind bah, i hope your fil can sayang him more. maybe for boys, ok? tough tough since young.

wanna spam photo of Van, Happy 3rd bday to Van!
3816600.jpg

Kaexin, eat durian hor, must eat as a group one. eat alone is sian. jay dun really take too much durian. so nobody eat with me le.
happy.gif

SQ,
Van's cupcakes are indeed very nice (to eat!).. cos QQ brought some to the playdate and I got to eat it. hahaha.

aye, u funny la.. the way u describe how i "anyhow" try things.. haha.. aiya, more importantly is to have fun. before cooking the beef stew, I already told HB.. please be prepared to go out and da-bao dinner for everybody, in case the beef stew turns out in-edible! :p then after eating, HB said, pass le! wahhahaha..

Kaexin,
you la! I told u to tell QQ to bring durians mah!! ah-bish!

huingee, cry! already started crying abit last night. big time this am. but i think it is NORMAL to cry. if she dun cry then i scare she has the same problem again with old school.
this time teachers are better.
she ended up playing alone at one corner, carrying her bag and waterbottle. no more crying, until she saw papa.

QQ,
Ok, slowly she will be ok and enjoy school. The teachers here are more patience bah. Like Dylan is sick today so told him cannot go school. But he keep chasing nanny to bring him to school. Said late liao.

Hello mummies,

Me must take time to read the looong thread I missed for the past week.

I was busy with my boy birthday and also something happened in the family make me moody for the past weeks...

BTW am I supposed to pay the ABC book?

BRs,
Kat

huingee,
dylan is such a good boy. haha!
i told jay. boys ah, just train until tough tough. 18 months then send to cc le.
or maid plan not ok, send infant care. start from young.

tian is gal, more pamper.
he ask if any of the gals here sent to infant care before. i said not that i know of.
i told him EJ went IC, but EV is not.
haha!!
and i also bot newborn clothes for bb to wear from hospital. got one hat somemore.
now he satisfied!

QQ,
Please don't sed your by to cc at 18 mths, unless really no one to take care. Cos at 18 mths, the immune system not yet build up. That's what I told my fren but they send their boy to half day cc. In the end the boy only went to cc for one week and sick for 3 months. Even admitted to hospital for chest inflamation. My fren really regretted and withdraw her son from cc. Next year then let her son go.

But if all along in infant care then maybe will be used to it bah.

Huingee, ya lor. see we have so many concerns, this and that. Jay is not willing to send to cc too early cause he is worried that boy will get sick easily.
he said i biased.
yes i am biased. tian is like so precious, this one seems i dun really care much.
no wonder now i still dun feel him kicking me. no chemistry.

remember our fren? tf? she also cannot tahan sending her girl to cc after a while. kept going to hospital, etc etc.
now i think back, it is true.
and it is also time to get together for all of us. long time never get together le. maybe before i pop?

kat, vanessa is bunnie's girl, not kaexin's. kaexin's girl is called keira.

Autum,
No lah, Dylan didn't go cc. Since young he is sick almost every month. This Jan then he start attending 2 hrs playgroup at PCF.
Esther start to go cc at 26mths.

kat,
wahahaha, the cupcakes are from Diane's kitchen! she baked the cake and cupcakes for Van's bday. Btw, van is not my gal, she is bunnie's ! kekekeke....impressive, right ??

oh, hope things are beta now.

QQ,
Tf recently ask me about PV for primary school. Cos Tong Tong reg primay school 2 years later.

When baby comes out then see how bah. Best if baby dun sick the lst 6 mths. If sick in the lst 6 mths, immune system like not so good.
But when elder is around is difficult as they will bring back virus from school. Also cannot dun go shopping mall or else Tian will be very bored. I colig asked me not to go to aircon shopping mall but i didn't listen. Ended up Dylan's sick more often.
Wait till baby is out then you will have feelings for baby. Then maybe not so garang liao.

QQ and kaexin, opps, sorry about the errors...
the cakes are really impressive lei.

Huingee: the camera not wif me now....will post lar....

mummies, today i am full of complaints.
My boss today came to probe where i am going, until to a point she said, "why dun u tell me where u are going". *faint* i told her lor. Then she tell my team where i am going . I am damn angry.

QQ
cannot say no chemistry, this kinda stuff..bb still inside u. talk to him more.
hmm but hor if Mr Tan has a son, he is ok to throw him into IC or CC, he also said boys must be trained to be tough and independent.

Giolyn,
Normally don't tell people where you going, until you start work there. I thot most people will know that. Your boss quite bad.

Hey Ash,
want to ask u something. previously your maid went back on Home Leave right? How much did u pay the agent to process the Home Leave? Then it also includes renewing her contract at the Phil Embassy?

SQ

no prob. i will go to my mum's place once in a while. catch u next time. also the tupperware place is 5 mins from my house, that's y i offered... giak giak. i have things to exchange too

mummies...

i need HELP! went to seoul for a week then on the second last day, my breast pump broke!!! so i was engorged for about 40hours... come back my milk supply dipped like crazy, hardly enough to drink.

any advice on how to increase supply quick quick? =(

magsmum,
latch ur bb every 3hrly? Or pump 3hrly? I think increase ur pump frequency will help. Don think ur supply will increase just overnight.

hi mummies
readimg archives now.. today got home late after gynae visit, mad le.. 445pm appt see doc only at 6pm, then see only 5 min .. rush from office like mad cos i need to be on time to fetch chloe..ended up jam.. n i took cab hm w her hm .. cab fare 21 bucks haiz..

nana
my boy also 1.8xkg now. so u no need worry
happy.gif
doc says avg wgt.

giolyn
i also same tot as huingee..how come u ask maid to stick decal..i ks :p i will stick myself.. in case she anyhow stick.

kaexin
wow i like aldo shoes.. very nice but those i like a super high heels so i NEVER get to buy.. only admire.

pink/ nana/ giolyn
i also think my maid is esp bored mon-fri when bb not born yet.. i secretly wonder WAT she does when i m not ard.. stimes i ask her la.. wat u do today like chit chat w her.. i taught her how to on tv for chloe but dun think she dare on when i m not ard.. so far find nthing wrong w maid only not sick of maggie mee every day???
tdy we had jap curry for dinner haha.. quite fun n we reviewed wat need to be altered for the curry to be more spicy n more tasty next round we make.

bb march
hope ah bian gets well from his wounds soon. i guess maybe yeye more 'man' n expect little man to follow hence overlook on the saftey part..i think the HINT hint method might work in order not to offend lao ren jia..

re maid
my sis sent her 3rd maid back within a span of hmmm abt 3 - 4 mths? the last being her last straw.. maid put SOFTENER inside fridge n told my sis she tot its milk... duno how to use syringe to feed med.. now arranging for her ex ex maid to come back cos she has agreed to work for my sis.. phew!

blurbelle
your sis's maid is exaggerating le! softener = milk! u shd tell ur maid to enjoy her good life before bb arrives :p

ash
i posted the FM link but i dun have it now, link bookmarked via my office pc.

hiaz...a lot of things on my mind now. im the one doing the grocery shopping, purchases the everyday food and tell the maid wat to cook everyday. now that my mil is home all the time, i dun want her to upset my arrangement le. im covering her daily meals so i should decide wat to cook everyday rite?
rina told me her eating schedule is not fixed, she will eat after she managed to put enya to sleep, can be as late as 3pm for lunch, so now wat if mil wants to eat? wat if she wont have time to cook for her?

i got a prob too. Lol! My breast got a block duct but hor, the painful lump have clear, now still got lump inside but not pain. So this is block duct or ? U noe wad i thinking? Breast cancer. Lol! I noe i silly to this of this, but nv have lump like this before.

Yvonne,
don't scare yourself lah. It'll take some time for the lump to clear off. That time when I had a blocked duct, the lump stayed for awhile even after the pain went off.

yvonne
my ex-colleague was also paranoid, had a lump after she stops breastfeeding.went for scan of cos nothing le. u are so young..dun hu xi luan xiang!

ask u. rina said enya coughs a little. i hardly heard her cough, maybe few times at nite.
should i bring her to polyclinic or see PD?

can u sms me Dr Ong's contact? i lost it when i changed my phone.

rr, pink,
oh, is like tt huh? But the lump is wierd leh, 1 near the umpit there, and so funny is the breast is soft, just tt lump veri hard like engorge like tt. Den another one is in the middle, like machiam not breast feeding breast(understand this? Lol!) the part when still puberty, the middle part veri pain kind.(mine not pain)

Yvonne,
haha!! you explained till so detailed. :p I don't quite get it. But you can monitor 1st, if still doesn't go off then go see doctor. It should go off de.

pink
ya told maid that she can be FREE now but next time bz liao. she said ma'am no prob. she claims she like kids. i duno how she can make chloe giggle.. oh softerner arrh.. my sis kept wondering how come her fridge always full, she super angry when she saw the softener :p then hor MEN why like that got things he not happy see maid do cannot tell maid meh why must tell me to tell walau.. told him off le oredi very tired teach maid to cook , rush hm, do mktg now hv to read his mind.. argggh.

yvonne
must monitor.. last time i had fever..after fever subside. i felt ping pong ball..ended up got lactation consultation also cannot clear..its blocked n got pus liao.. ended up go breast surgeon n had mini surgery. not scaring u k.. just monitor hor.

Yvonneho,
I had painless lump when I BF Elisha, have same thot as u, will it be breast cancel, went to TMC LC cant clear, they refer me to breast surgeon. She scan and found 3 lump inside (look like a face) she draw some fluid to test, result off cause negative. Nothing can be done unless I want to go thru a minor surgery to remove it, I refuse. Scare mah. So I visit her every week to scan and monitor the size. Luckily it clear after abt 3mths.

if you really worried, go and see a LC whether can they help to clear it.

rr,
lol!

Belle,
ping pong ball? Ya i remember u went for surgery. Last time when sam was less den 1mth old, i got infection and have fever also. After taking med ok le, but tt time no lump leh.

Erm, usually how long it will go away? The pain went away quite fast, 1 day gone. Cos i press hard when sam latch. Just tt the lump still there. Irritating. Now not balance again. Keep latching one side trying to clear the lump, another side whole day nv latch, mid night engorge like rocks!

Back