Kaexin: No worries.. Thot you got good lobang to tell me secretly.. Heheh..
You're not the only one I got empty emails from. There are 2 more, not mummies from this thread. So maybe my email was hacked too.

Erm... How to tell when the email was hacked?
BBmar: I second Pink's suggestion. Pretend to "lecture" ah bian in front of yeye..
Nana: Don't worry so much first. But what does your gynae expect u to do if the results confirm her suspicion? I mean, what are your options?
Germaine: Close one eye.. Complain to us over here and to your hubby and others you know. Sigh! Maids are liddat these days.. She's obviously buay-song already so if you go head-on with her now, she may say she wants to quit. Do u want to look for new maids? If not, just leave her alone and let her cool down also.
Pink: Remember I told you my friend has a maid who has a degree in political science? She requested for an unlimited tel line to Phillipines. And I dunno what else she requested for, and my hubby's friend simply cannot agree to her request, so they let her go.
But very strangely, they saw her at the neighbourhood over the weekend! When they approached her, she said she's shopping! Now, they're thinking of changing their locks etc. Another friend even speculated she's back to collect the "loot" from another buddy..