(2007/03) March 2007 MTBs


ecmom
wats the link for photobook?
Snapbook lost my album & refunded me! and i have to re-do another one...

re: caning
to cane or not to cane, i feel it depends on indiv kid. some listen and obey, some just need a bit of verbal threatening, some no matter how u threaten also useless..thats when caning/smacking will be adopted.

last nite leia kept playing with the switches, i told her NO, she didnt listen and got even more stubborn, place her hand firmly over the switch, so i took out cane..cane 1 time not effective, so need to whack a few times till she cried and removed her hand unwillingly.
i dun know whether she'll learn that its dangerous but this kind of thing cannot risk so im ok even if she remove her hand due to fear of cane.

Bunnie
wow u ordered 20pcs of flowerworld clothes...machiam like pasar malam online shopping :p
 
pink
r u buying anythg for meimei from flowerworld?
my mum kept asking me not to buy for meimei cos bo hua. but buy for YE instead. but i feel v bad for meimei. so i kept walking to gap to buy rompers for meimei. i love gap stuff
 
I'm going to remove my wisdom tooth later ... Makes me scared thinking of the jab for the LA.
sad.gif

Reyes was very nice this morning, she said she wants to go with me and hold my hand just like what I did for her dental appointment the other time.
happy.gif
 
SQ,
oops, maybe ... :p

SQ, Starfruit,
ya, surgical procedure, 1 week MC but I'm going to Genting on Sunday, not working on Mon-Wed. I can't wait till come back. The pain is getting more and more unbearable, can't sleep at night. I don't want to suffer at Genting.
 
Huingee,
ya, some were telling me will be ok right after it. i hope so.
happy.gif
At least don't have to suffer anymore toothache or headache (from the toothache).
 
RR
good la, get it over and enjoy yourself in genting, but can u eat Mary Brown chicken by then? i love their chix, so far the best i've eaten!
Reyes is so sweet.

err..so wat were u doing at FP sales huh? *siam*!

SQ
i seldom buy for mei mei, bought her a few really nice ones for going out. as for homewear, i feel can chin chai ba, just wear leia's. anyway bb grows very fast, she cant wear newborn clothes anymore. in fact i want to start giving away those which she cant wear anymore.

im going to call up to book eyebrow embroidery appt at the bishan shop..dun know how long I'll have to wait.

this morning Marie France called me for free trial. rejected, free trial gimmick + softear, i dun want to fall into their trap.
 
Hmm I didn't test EJ to see if he can recognize all the alphabets. Maybe I should do that tonight.

Pink,
when u tell Leia not to play with the switch, did u explain to her the danger of it?
 
Autum: Star also has stuff with me. Can you be our bus? Hehe..
happy.gif


Kaexin: Ok, let me cut down and send you the orders. When are u closing the spree? A lot of items I listed down is already out os size.
sad.gif


RR: No worry.. Think of happy thoughts.. You'll be fine..
happy.gif


Large and small caps:
I wanna complain. Why make english more complicated for the kids????? Don't think the language loses any flavour by having either large or small caps.
 
Pinkpink,
I tagged along with my friends who had things for exchange. Alot of things OOS liao, even the keyboard also no more. Luckily I went during the 1st week. :p

SQ,
yes, this is the trip with Autum and Edde. Hopefully can eat more things by then.

Huingee,
ya, I did it on one side too. The dentist says should be able to eat 2-3 days later, just try to eat with the other side.

Ya, see my reply to Pinkpink, nothing much left le.
 
bbmar,

I've also registered for sat classes. Mine are the following:

MYC Sunshine Music Workshop
LogicMills

They are one after another. Let's hope they are not held too far apart!
 
hm.. anthea knows all the big caps.. but in phonics!!! (*SQ, anthea is another "victim" of GUG hahhahahah!) now whenever she sees letters, she will say them out.. in phonics
sad.gif
tho there are a few she knows how to say in letters.. thx to leapfrog letter factory
happy.gif
small caps i hvnt tried with her.. dun think she knows, unless she can remember wat is taught in sch..

few days ago i was teaching her how to write her name in big caps! also to reinforce her letters
happy.gif
 
edde,

YT knows all the big caps and most of the small letters. But she doesn't call them out in phonics though. She calls them by letter name. GUG stop too long liao, maybe she doesn't remember the phonic name.
 
RR,

The first round I pluck my wisdom teeth also like that. Kept bleeding and I felt weak and din dare to eat anything until at night I'm very very hungry so I actually ate hard pretzel bits. You bite on the cotton wool to stop the bleeding. Don't keep rinsing your mouth cuz that will cause you to keep bleeding.
 
aiyh forum siao siao again right?

SF/ Kat, thanks but too bad that spec is not mine and i dun need one. (grinning with her lasiked eye)

RR, had my wisdom tooth remove few months back. Just dun take spicy or hot stuff. U should be able to eat like normal other than that. Got to gargle ur mouth to prevent any food stuck in the hole. On disinfectant mouth wash for a week, and u should be all right.
 
RR: its normal. just press hard on the wound if bleeding continues.

Mejo: i heard there is a CSI exhibition end of this yr at science centre. u should watch out for it.
 
star: tks! let me know when to pay hor.

RR: i hvnt remove my wisdom tooth too, hv been procrastinating. ever since pri sch, i'm scared to go dentist.

the letter factory dvd really so effective?
 
teng is hooked on the letter factory dvd.. he keeps asking for it.. NON-STOP.. and the way he pronounces 'factory' is ' fact-troy-ry'.. i was like what fact-troy-ry.. then he brought the dvd to me and said 'letter fact-troy-ry'.. then i got it!

teng is like yt.. too long never go GUG.. forgot the phonics liao. only know the letters..hahaha.

SQ: i share a similar thinking as Juni.. i dun like to hit.. but i have smacked his hands when he was young to tell him he cannot throw food, push pple etc..these days. no more..

my style of parenting is to be the more stubborn mule :)S).. he wants it his way. i want it MY way. he HAS to follow..

that day i lost my cool coz i was super tired from waiting up for miser la..so though it was a slightly heavy 'touch' on the face.. i still guilty till today.. haiz. and i blamed miser for that! argh.. :S

teng these days. getting tricky to handle.. he is perptually 'angry with' somebody. and he whines all day! gosh..

Pax: how to u handle M's whining? ignore? wah liew.. Teng is really .. whiny leh!

and hor.. this boy. now has the guts.. to go his way when i tell him no or to follow me! wah liew. time to rectify this man.. gosh.. he really turn and go where he wants to go, leaving me stumped on the spot!
 
The bleeding got worse. I just went back to the dentist, gave me another 3 stitches.
sad.gif
She said my blood won't clot. Then I recalled that time when I had my c-section, blood couldn't clot too. I hope the the bleeding will stop soon. I hadn't had anything to eat since 11am. so, so hungry now.

Ash,
is the wisdom tooth decayed? Mine was and the molar beside it too so I got to remove both.
sad.gif



Re: Leapfrog set
It's good. Makes them interested in learning ABC. I like to watch too. hehe.
Reyes recognises all the big and small letters, can tell me at least 1 thing for each letter and knows how to spell her name. Reyden knows all big and some of the small letters.
 
YY,
they gave me antibotics which is supposed to start tomorrow. Then painkillers and something for the swelling and some rinse. Nothing to stop the bleeding though. The blood not thin, dark red and thick, scary.
 
RR: eh.. but have u been on medication in the past which thins ur blood making it to clot? i know for high blood pressure pple (like miser used to).. they need to take aspirin which thins the blood.. ?
 



Back
Top