(2007/03) March 2007 MTBs

pinkpink,
Think sell of your current flat, try to get a higher price. I heard people getting 30k cash above evaluation nowadays. Somemore your area so good.

pinkpink,
Actually your house reno till very nice. Think can get good val. But cos you knock down the wall, will lesser the price right?

huignee
not really. putting back the wall will only cost $1k plus. so i doubt it will affect much.

agent was pressing me to close before my valuation is out but i refused.

Ash,
Only abit lah, like pinkpink said 1+k to put back the wall. So maybe the valuation will minus 1k+ bah. Last time my colig bought house got merge room cheaper.

pinkpink,
They want to close deal fast.
happy.gif

yvonne : supposing me and my gf we getting company zoo pass to go zoo on 12 sept.. to celebrate my birthday.. haha.. but she applied late.. den cannot lor.. they are ok to pay la.. but i think a bit bo hua.. haha..

yvonne : dun kan cheong.. relax.. u can also purchase floor plan on ur 1st appt.. of cos u can go HDB to purchase now la..

pink, wait for valuation bah.. dun listen to agents if you feel that you are right. anyway, dun rush...

star, did u ask me how much? missed it la.. next time must highlight. cause i cannot see. haha!
i speed read, without skills.
very ex la. 299 for the pan. 30 cm nia, and a bit like wok..
its very heavy...
which is the negative point about this wok.
otherwise, its ok.

pink,
same here... cause if hb got money, will also give to his mum first. or thinking that his mum needs more money to feel secured.
u just need to stand firm, and dun care about her comments. she is like my mil, say things without going through her brain once.

I feel like changing one of my maids.. She can't handle anna and she day-dreams a lot. Once I caught her washing Ayden's hair by going over his head with the shower head. But her cooking is not bad, so I'm in a dilemma.

Pink: Yah, don't rush. Must remember agents are not friends. I don't think there are many units available for sale at your location, so for those buyers who are looking at your area, they don't have many choices and have to wait.

mummies.. ask u all.. have u all heard or neurologist or something like that? its said that the PHD doc will massage the kid's head and stimulate the brain to "open" up the brains..

i cant believe as i am typing this.. tat i will believe this thing..

hey! i just went to search.. it looks interesting..

“Cranial osteopathy is a gentle way of working so it’s suitable for everyone including delicate people such as the elderly and babies. Babies who have experienced forceps delivery, a long labour or caesarean birth often need cranial work. Those that get colic, won’t settle, seem unhappy or cry a lot are likely to benefit too. Midwives are now recommending some new mothers to bring their babies for a check up shortly after the birth – sometimes nothing needs doing. It would be great if every baby was screened within days of being born.

“People with migraine, sinus problems or head traumas are also likely to benefit from cranial work.”

go fix appt for tiff.. haha!

AA
why dun u swap task? let her concentrate on cooking? :p

ya so far only 1 more unit is selling.
that day came a tai tai looking lady, knowing im the owner, she told the agent how come 5 rm flat look so small. wow i walked away and dun want to look at her face. she tai tai lah, getting a place for investment.

QQ
ya trying to tell myself dun think too much.

bye, going off for meeting liao!

YT also went on train two times, carosol like 4 times? She also went boating once. Went fishing twice, eat popsicle, did up a window sticker (actually is I do since the paint bottles are huge), play with texas hoops thing. Basically, she has lots of fun!

Pink: Erm.. How big is a 5-rm flat now?

She's the one who cooks and looks after anna.
Anna goes to school in the morning and is back only in the afternoon mah. minus her nap time, and anna sleeps at 8 pm, i think her tasks are not too much for her to handle..

Everytime I think of giving her a second chance (and I've thought abt it so many times), she does something wrong that makes me angry. *sigh* I think maybe our characters really can't get along. And I don't like it that she will try to cover-up for her own mistakes or said that she's forgotten what she said. :p

anyway, i think i'll still change her lah.. cos really no point being angry over a maid.. so will take a risk that the new maid is able to learn how to cook..

pink, u are quite cincai, i think you are ok to handle her.
i was quite cincai with my mil too, but slowly i am not getting so cincai now and infuture.
happy.gif
haha!! i can forsee that.

AA, nice cooking is quite useful leh. the other maid really cannot cook?

pink: i also knock half a wall to merge 2 rooms. outer room is study, inner is my bed room. then rite inside, a walk-in wardrobe leading to toilet

QQ: The other one doesn't even do cooking back in the phillipines. Her mum cooks for her back home. I asked her to make me half-boiled eggs for breakfast, the eggs became cooked. :p

AA, i also big head prawn and will make half boil egg into cooked egg. anyway, practice makes perfect. since u dun like this one, change bah. easier...
happy.gif

enjoy, ash...

Qq You havent stay with her yet you are getting less chin cai. It will be worse under the same roof. AA how will you rate this maid from 1 to 10? So far she is better with anna?

Pink: Your meeting over liao?

She can't handle anna leh. Can't get anna to cooperate with her to bathe, do drawing, to eat, do homework etc.. And she can forget anna's milk time despite anna only has 3 fixed timings.
If not for her cooking, she gets a 2 from me. Because of her cooking, she's a 4.5 - 5 maybe??

I caught her day-dreaming many times. I feel like her body is here, but her mind is wandering somewhere.
And she tries to cover up for her small mistakes or she won't own up to it, she will claim she's forgotten what she's said/done.

So yah, I will change her.

Astro: The young one.. Actually besides that maid you've met at gymboree eons ago with anna, have u met any of my other maids?

I think I'm a bad employer too..
sad.gif

AA: no. i have nt met any of ur maids except that the gymboree one.. so now u are letting go of the new maid? the old maid is still ok?

huh? how did this lead you to think you are a bad employer?

AA: if there's nothing exceptionally strong about her.. i dun think i will consider too much.. ops. i sound mean or not ah? :p

is it now that you feel she is day dreaming.. or has it be a trend? just that you have been tolerating all these while?

AA: ha..
happy.gif
Ellie meets my household's needs well. .. above average.. there is really nothing 'sustainable' that i can pick on, for her.. just that my own self lah.. i feel..think the problem is more myself than anyone else. i dunno what i want. or rather i want everything.. *sigh* .. ha!

AA: i have not lost my temper at Ellie and neither have i outrightly scolded her. But it doesn't mean you scold, means you are bad wor.. scold for a reason.. then it is ok.. i feel..

if it gets to a stage when you cannot stand the person and everything she does, you cannot stand it.. then forget it.. change..

astro wat's ur take on this "Cranial osteopathy"?

my mum keep asking me to bring tiff there.. and she will pay for it.. so i just fix appt.. but i still dun feel .. ermm... dunno la.. sigh

Astro: Looks like you're quite determined.

She's quite new to us. Abt 1 mth or less. I chanced upon her day-dreaming one day and discover she does it quite often over time.

Using the shower head over his head - means spraying his head with water. I mean he's a 10mth old baby boy, shd use a wet towel to wipe the head instead mah.. I asked if she did this to the baby at her old employer's place, she said no. So I don't understand why she did that to Ayden except that she boh-chap or because she thought no one was looking.

Her cooking is not bad and maybe that's why I don't mind when she's new. Have spoken to her in a serious tone before and ask her to buck up. Don't think much has changed..

AA,

wah, i read your post on yr maid... hmm, me getting cold feet... sigh!!

next time will be my turn to write long story on maid liao...

aa: i determined? On?
Interesting how come she admits she does that only to ayden. Is she training him to tolerate water running over his head or what? You know, this is how i feel, i won't keep a maid just because she cooks well.

Mist: that's quite ok liao. You read the papers? My mum was telling me got a blur maid used washing powder to make milk for 2 mth bb! Then she showed it to ellie, my mum hor, purposely one. Ha.

Nana: let me read your c o topic first.

Irin, ur RR are so cute (sorry a bit late). I do believe that to be related with one another ur past lives is some how link as well. haha..

Astro, if i were u, I will choose to be SAHM.

nana: i briefly read thru. Open up the brain, to do what? Why you feel tiff needs is? Newborns recommended? But their head skeleton dun close up till 1 year. Not very wise to go message on it, i feel.

Yvonne: congrats! Cov is the lowest i have ever heard!

Pink: i'll be very upset if my fil said that to me

Astro,

forgot to reply u... maid will sleep in another room w MIL... I got 3 rooms leh, 1 of the room is smaller, cos convert to study room. We will make some rearrangement, so tt go space for X's mattress.

wow, washing powder mistaken as milk powder, abit too much leh!!!

Tay,

bought the bedsheet from bukit merah... which part? me never see before leh...

astro, pink
i will not be too upset if my mil said that to me. i was thinking, what if she says this?
i think i will ding3 zhuang4 her, .. cause buey tahan. haha! but i doubt that pink's mil will let her run away with money.

AA, your maid also funny la. maybe her pattern is daydreaming type.
but hor, i am the one who shower tian's head without wiping, cause i am lazy, i just shower down. haha!
my hb worst, he shower tian's bottom with super hot water. i screamed at him.
if i were to disqualify that or HE WAS MY MAID, i think i have kicked him away long time ago. unacceptable!

Back