(2007/03) March 2007 MTBs

RR, Moogen, Mejo: The todds sure look like they enjoy themselves.

Ash: Maybe cos it's dark? Some todds are afraid of the dark you know. He's happy again after Mcs right, so ok lah..
happy.gif
You had bonding time with him.

Star: I like the bubble shot too. I thot that was a boy too cos of the hairstyle and the pants. Really not easy to take pics of so many young children.

QQ: Re maids, I'm quite immuned liao. Anna's got rash from I dunno what also. Just apply cream lor. I think now they seldom check her cos she doesn't wear diapers anymore, ie doesn't lie down when changing. Do you still apply cream on Tian?

QQ, it's not the number of rooms you have, it's who you are. You're a nice and chin cai person, that's why pple come over to your place to stay. Others take advantage of you by coming uninvited and unannounced.

kaexin, huingee,
really hor, so paiseh we mistaken the gal liao.. haha!!
happy.gif
haha!

AA, i seldom apply cream on her. since she is diaperless, sometimes will get rashes if not clean properly. we usually just use tissue to wipe, but we flush her bottom with water at least a few times a day instead of just wipe. (3-4 times?)

now iw ent to check, no special promo for PS. but alamak, my hair is short now,... liike ah soh...

gd morning..

star : rae looks good!!!

I had a very weird and sad dream.. and dunno if T has the same one becos she was crying and asking for me at the same time.. weird.. haha

I dreamt that becos of the H1N1.. my whole office has to be quarantine in the office.. we did not prepare or anything.. just need to stay in the office.. i was like WTF! hahaha!

QQ: hahah.. i am thinking of cutting rae's hair short leh.. cos i see her pics of her.. all is her in her two pony tails.. so told hb i wanna change her hairstyle liao. and moreover her hair grow very fast, so can afford to cut.

i cannot rememberw what is my wok, must go back and check, but i remember it was ionized iron or sumthing like this.but it was damn heavy too.. i remmber my arms became so much stronger after i cooked using it.

QQ: I don't think they clean her with water. Ok, will remind them to. I just went thru' a few biodatas. One of them is very pleasant looking but she's a degree holder! I wonder if she'll feel an angst having to work as a maid. Let me ask if she has children first..

QQ/mejo/huignee/kaexin: wha my fren will be so sad to hear about this.. so many ppl tot she is a boy.. hahaha :p

nana: thanks
happy.gif

Ash: i think, u dun have to hurry for A to exert his independence lah.. he is only 2 and a half after all. Soon, he won;t want u to sit with him and play with him. must treasure this time. I think i opp from u lah.. i alwasy want to do things with rae together, like go on the merry go round togeter (if i can the ride can fit me) or kiddy ride (too bad i am too fat to fit into the kiddy ride).. hahaha

QQ: u cut ur fringe isit? it looks shorter. i think shorter fringe makes ur face rounder.. heheh :p

Star: Anna's hair is quiet long too. Plus she has curly hair so can get really messy. I let it be. Can be tied up mah.. Either 1 pony tail, or tie ike bunny rabbit or tie 2 pony tails.. Nevermind, just that got to wash her haid everyday and she really hates it. It's a battle everyday with her screaming and crying. :p

Star: Actually I feel it's your friend's fault too. She already has short hair. Then why dress her in pants for a photoshoot?

The kiddy rides, no adults allowed.. That's why Ayden didn't get to go on either.

star, yes.
i cut liao. cause i went back to msia and cut. that person just cut until i look so fat.
my regular haircut auntie in singapore will scream at me if she sees me in this haircut. nevermindla. wait for it to grow.
round face = CUTE mah. haha!!

your wok also nonstick right? it is good to use? still using now?

AA, use water is the best.

AA, the best training ground for tian is at florida's shower room. haha! juni is busy working now.

tian will want to shower herself there. she is not afraid of water splashing on her head now. she tot she can wash her hair and clean her body well. kept asking me to go out. of course i have to clean her hair after her pattern, cause its not clean. she oni clean half of her head nia. haha!

eh mummies, dun forget this saturday's zoo visit.....

AA,
Anna hate water running down her face? Esther also, nowsdays we asked her to look up when washing her hair. Hence water will not get into the eat.
For Ayden, if only abit of water run down his face ok. Even if wash with shampoo on his head using shower head must use hand to cover his forehead.

Nanabear,
It's only a dream. :p

I let her watch me many times. And she also sees how my niece washes her hair.. Sigh! Now they've reverted to carrying her in a cradle hold to wash her hair..

You know she'll talk her way out everyday when it's bathing time. She'll say she wants to sleep first, wants to do homework first, wants to do this and that first etc etc.. and will run away etc..

AA<
aboiut the maid.
# 1 in the family is also a good background hor? affect the market value.

i think many maids are with degree leh. cause they can earn more here.. as compared to a graduate's pay back in their own country.

i got something to complain but i dunno where i can do it.

this am i took mrt to work.
i saw a lady who sling a bb (prob 3-4 months old bb) standing. so i gave up my seat, and lightly tap her arm signaling her to sit.
then in just less than 0.5 second, a C-man sat down. I had no time to react as this man never look at any of us, kept looking at his papers.
before i can shout, my colig (who was sitting a little bit further from me) stood up and gave up seat instead. apparently my colig saw what happened and just gave me an acknowledged look.
alamak... i am not discriminating any nationality here, but this man is really unreasonable. he is only in his 35-40s. so young.
sigh... how gracious is our society now? i wonder.

QQ: #1 girl in the family is good if the family is big. Reason being usually she's the one to do the housework and have to care take of her siblings somewhat.. My current maid (the one i'm changing) is also the #1 girl, but there are only 2 of them at home.

QQ: Talking abt choosing maid here lah..

Hey, I would have gone to the man and said very calmly that the seat I've given up is meant for the lady with the baby, and ask him to stand up.

AA; rae cries and sreams now when i wash her hair.. but i dun care want to wash with water come down her face cos i wanna train her up a bit to be not afraid of water. my MIl and hb cradle hold her. i use to do that too to wash but now, cannot cos strain to my wrist lah and i wanna train her also.

AA/Nana: she has never really had short hair, so wanna try a new style lah. maybe she will look cute with short hair too.

AA: the pants an dtops is very girly one, got lace and its actually a bubble pair of shorts.. but too bad the photo cannot see very well. i like the apple head band too.. she made them herself. nice hor.
I find washing pte area with water is the most effective. ask maid to wash with water everytime she poo. i do that at home too.. apart from her usual 2 bath, we will wash with water 2 or 3 times too.

QQ; i am not using that wok now.. cos hand damn sng after eyery use and i used for many many year,s chuck one side when the coating came out and food started getting stuck, nvm i go back and dig.
haha, hey pin ur fringe sideway, should be better. my face also look damn round and fat.. cannot go for PS now. if i go PS, will be for rae and daddy only, no mama.

AA,
its been 4-5mths now, i washed her pte parts every morning before i changed her into new diaper. i find washing is deft beta. and the only time i chk whether the area is red is when i changed her into diapers at nite.

washing hair. i heck care, i used the shower head to wet her hair and if Keira makes a fuss n cry, i will quickly washed the shampoo of. if she doesnt fuss, i slowly rinsed off. but usually she will make a fuss.
happy.gif

QQ,
i will also go n ask him. i will not give ppl and ii heck care if ppl face and if anyone stare at me aft that i will also bochap

hi mummies,

star,
already submit the purchase form to the hdb already... my first appt will be on october... so the seller cannot back out... if she back out, she have to pay penatly...

pink,
i now sourcing id... quite cheap to do a whole house reno... i m still listing down the id firms.. going all different town to find... lol! amk is the cheapest i think... still haven call up others.. hey, don rush... after valuation come out den u decide. ur area can fetch a good price!

nana,
oh... hey, wad happen to tiff? y must go to head massage? if can massage for the kid to be more flexi, i also wan to go lei... bel still clumsy in other ways... kekeke...(i know u going to say mi bad again...lol) thanks for u advise, i went to those neighbourhood furniture shop, dirt cheap! i going to find out those model and just give to the uncle... he will gao dim everything for mi.. free delivery somemore! fainted right... kekeke... i know i sound sua ku... kekeke... so tired just walking around the whole amk yesterday, the moment i reach home, i slp till this morning... don noe got feed sam in the night anot...

re floorplan,
ok... will get it from hdb...

yvonne : so happy for u!! kekee!!

ya.. the head massage its said to be good for the kid to "stimulate" the brains lor.. so going to try out..

Yvonne,
Ya, neighbourhood furniture shop cheap. I find not much choice. So so bah, if you free go to sungie kadut there. There are more furniture wareshouse, go see Star furniture and Novena.
Important, place made to order wandrode for master bedroom. The others maybe no need.
Kitchen top, mine is black granite. I like, very good and easy to clean.

Star, Kaexin: Anna bathes 3 times a day. So each time, her pte part is washed I assume. Will ask them to wash it when she pees too. Think once in a while, she gets rashes still.

Kaexin, Star: I tried to reinforce the washing of hair with her standing and I taught her to look up. But she will cry and scream instead and just doesn't want to lift her head up. If I'm the one bathing her everyday, I would spray the shower head at her face, just because she's not listening to me by lifting up her head.
I feel it's not that she's afraid of the water coming down her face, cos it's worse when she's crying and the water gets into her mouth too. I feel it's become a habit with her crying and screaming during afternoon (that's the one we wash her hair) bath times.

yvonne : when i go i ask for u whether can improve eye sight.. becos i read that .. if 1 doctor did all the different points and it has different results on himself la.. like personality will change better or character .. and he did the experiement on himself and he even pressed a point where he went blind for a few days.. my point is maybe can help to improve bel's eyesight..

they also do for adults.. must for the doctor to assess and advice first .. of cos they wont make ur kid go blind.. I am just saying that i read from the web.. this particular doctor did the experiment on himself la..

AA,
My kids like if i put the shower head there like raining. Also we have toys inside the bathroom. They will play fishing or shower barney inside the bathroom.

yo all..
a bit upset.. but not going to harp on it.. work issues...

maids with degrees.. actually very common leh.. when i looked through the biodata.. many many degrees holder leh.. and i actually thought i want a degree holder.. coz can think more.. and take more initiative? then i realised.. that might be an assumption on my part nia.. ha.

chiam.. today sian sian leh.. haiz..

QQ: ha.. i dun think anyone wants to come and stay with me.. coz i too fierce! hahahah..

moogen: i will do the calling. i TOO eng liao at work.... ha! nvm.. i talking nonsense..

HN: They have toys in the bathroom too. Ayden likes the raining part, but not anna. We tried that long ago when she was younger, but have not been successful. I asked myself if I shd have implemented letting water come down her face at a younger age. So for ayden now, I don't really mind. Let him get used to it.

Maybe I shd get anna to bathe in my bathroom. I have the rain shower fixed in my shower. Let her play in the "rain".

hey. i tink the toddlers all going thru this phrase of nt wanting to wash hair? teng also.. he will say.. 'dun want to wash hair' in eng/mandarin.. if u inisist.. he screams lor.. but hor.. now got him to agree.. if he wants to swim.. then must wash hair.. so he guai guai wash hair! hahahah.. then funny.. he then switched to telling miser/ellie.. while washing hair.. 'dun want to close eyes'.. ha.. funny lah these kids..

yep. must have lots of bathroom toys to distract them..i find teng having shower time.. very cute .. i like him all naked! whahahahha...

nanabear,
Ya, cos they dun have place to display. But i prefer to feel the thing. Prefer there is display. Sungei Kadut there really alot, but too many walked till very tired.
Actually Ikea got good quality furniture too, but more ex.

AA; rae also cannot understand the concept of tilting her head up.. but i just let her scream.. i am so bad. we wash her hair twice, once at 10;30am and once at 7pm.. hehehe. if she smells by 9pm, sometimes i wash again too.. hahah cos she has to much hair.. if she sweat a lot, stinko lah.

yvonne: becareful of cheaper ID.. cos sometimes they tou1 gong1 jian3 liao4. better go for recommended ID. if not sure got a lot of problem, like delivery or things not done properly.. like water pipes etc. and if u need to do again, major headache and more cost. also worry the ID run away and neve complete ur work. this is what happened to one of my fren. and she went to case.

nana: is this western doc or chinese TCM/ why ur mum wants u to bring tiff there? and what u hope to achieve? she become more intelligent?

AA,
same same, everytime to get her bathe and sleep is like a torture to her. so i ended telling her tis, you dont want to bathe, ok nvr mind, i will brg duckie. like this mornign, i spoke to duckie, come duckie lets go and wash up, keira doesnt want to. i will juz ignore K and speak to the duckie. then when K sees me ignoring her and talking to duckie, she will grab the duckie and ran to the bathroom and saying no...no... keira go ! kekekekee....

yvonne, when u talk to the id and getting the quote, pay attention on the price as well as the materials. this is because they will quote u the lowest price, with cheaper materials. once u commit to it, then they will tell u they have better materials, but have to pay more. eventually, u will end up overbudget or etc etc..
this did not happen to me cause my fren was the one doing it and she quoted me with everything deem fit to my requirement.

e.g. they quote u $80/ft of kitchen top. seems cheap? but if you want granite, it will be $200/ft (not real numbers ah, i just anyhow come out with this example).
so with 30 ft kitchen top, u will need to pay higher price for granite.
got it?

AA,
Maybe you can try to shower her yourself. Make it a fun way so she will like it. Mmm, i let my 2 kids shower together. One see another can do it the other will follow. Like Anna see didi can, slowly she can too.

Kaexin: Yah, you bring up sleeping. After watching mickey mouse, she will always cry and say she doesn't want to sleep. Daddy will then give in and let her watch another episode, but she will repeat her sobbing after that episode ends. Mummy will insist that the tv be off after one episode, and if she doesn't want to sleep, she can just lie in bed.

Back