(2007/03) March 2007 MTBs

AAA: ya hbs not allowed lah.. cos this is a woman's nite so if we wanna complain or vent about hb.. can do it lor.. hahahaha its our support network and group lah.;

SQ,
I bought lala and got her to come over for dinner and play lah.
happy.gif

AAA,
Cute laughter?? 1st time I hear such comment about my laughers, haha!

Re: The Line
Can we have a count for 30th? If we have more than 8 then might need another person to help make reservations. And no cancellation of booking within 24hrs else 20% penalty.

1. QQ
2. RR
3. CK
4. Autum
5. Ash
6. Starfruit?
7. SQ?
8. Mich?

AAA, trsf done! Arigato! It was like meeting an old fren last ngt. So much to yak even we hv not seen each other for so looong.

To Account POSB Savings 150-28053-2 AA 
Amount S$20.00 
Transaction Reference 6593559414 

Ash: Sure, no prob..

Star: Thanks again.. Don't make me blush leh.. :S
Ok, ok.. Hbs not allowed..

RR: I was sitting next to you mah.. So I heard.. I don't think I can make it on 30.. It's a wed, my hubby has his games nite.. But then again, maybe I can too.. Just put down my name first bah..

BBmar,
Can always arrange for another session soon.
happy.gif
Think we'll probably meet up for Good Fri holiday too. That should include the kids and you can bring your boys.

Autum, tks for the info. If hv time, I wanna bring my mil n the boys there tmr.

RR, sure sure
happy.gif
look fwd to the next gathering wif the kids.

Nana,
yup, Wed.

Can we have a count for 30th? If we have more than 8 then might need another person to help make reservations. And no cancellation of booking within 24hrs else 20% penalty.

1. QQ
2. RR
3. CK
4. Autum
5. Ash
6. Nana
7. Starfruit?
8. SQ?
9. Mich?

Talking about mummies' friendships, I thought about the kids' friendships just now too. I saw how our kids getting closer and closer to one another.

Just now when K came over, Reyden asked her "where's your daddy?" She answered him "went uncle's house play mj." Then when I was preparing K's dinner for her, I asked if she wants dumpling, she said no. I heard RR telling her "we made the dumplings leh, you must eat." Then K said "ok, ok".

The conversations were so funny. It's getting more and more like ours. haha!!

CK : take care and have a safe journey / trip!

RR : i agree with u.. tiffany will talk to my SIL, abt her cousin, so after tat.. she will say, u both go talk to each other and sort it out.. hahahhaa!

I remember at tott.. anna and tiffany was talking la.. dunno abt wat.. but the actions so funny.. den seth standing behind.. hahaha!

1. QQ
2. RR
3. CK
4. Autum
5. Ash
6. Nana
7. Starfruit?
8. SQ
9. Mich?

Posted on Sunday, March 13, 2011 - 3:16 am:       

1. QQ
2. RR
3. CK
4. Autum
5. Ash
6. Nana
7. Starfruit?
8. SQ
9. Mich?
10. Astro

1. QQ
2. RR
3. CK
4. Autum
5. Ash
6. Nana
7. Starfruit?
8. SQ
9. Mich?
10. Astro
11. AAA (TBA)

Wat a nice Friday ladies nite-out & u gals manage to get full set of Usborne books???
So $3.50 /bk is a gd buy???
EMF holland is having a booth in my mall ...

AAA: Wat a pleasant surprise to see you at A fission !
Agree w the rest of e mummies tat u look Gd for a mum of 3... Anna looks so grown up !!!

i went to irish pub @ clarke quay last night...that place is good for gathering too...Chicken wing is not so good though...

Star, thanks for waiting for me...

I onz for 30th too hahaha
And the SS is very funny leh ( insider joke)

Irin/aaa/kaexin forgot to ask u all to teach me howto use watsapp that night lah.

Irin pls email me the mummy gathering pics i wanna see. Was it ur cam or autum's

Juni,
Going for dinner outing on 30th. You can make it?

Starfruit,
Wahaha ... SS. :p

SQ,
Yes, I also thought so, haha!

Finalized.
Ten sets of RIY
4sets of p n j.
Will keep u updated

Pardon my table because iPad a bit distorted de. Lazy to amend.

<table border=1><tr><td>P n J series</TD><TD>RIY series (16 books) </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>Astro</TD><TD></TD><TD>Whole </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>QQ</TD><TD>Set A &amp; B, books 5-12</TD><TD>Whole </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>RR</TD><TD></TD><TD>Whole </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>Star</TD><TD></TD><TD>Whole </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>Edde</TD><TD>Series A&amp; B only</TD><TD>Whole </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>Ash</TD><TD></TD><TD>Whole </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>Kelley</TD><TD>Series A&amp; B only</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>Pax</TD><TD></TD><TD>Whole </TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>Kiddo</TD><TD>Series A&amp; B only</TD><TD>Whole </TD></TR><TR><TD>10</TD><TD>Leftbraini</TD><TD></TD><TD>Whole</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>11</TD><TD>Autum</TD><TD></TD><TD>Whole </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

Leftbraini pls pm me your phone contact, thanks

i oso wanna go this time...
happy.gif

1. QQ
2. RR
3. CK
4. Autum
5. Ash
6. Nana
7. Starfruit?
8. SQ
9. Mich?
10. Astro
11. Joelle

1. QQ
2. RR
3. CK
4. Autum
5. Ash
6. Nana
7. Starfruit?
8. SQ
9. Mich?
10. Astro
11. Joelle
12. Evelyn

1. QQ
2. RR
3. CK
4. Autum
5. Ash
6. Nana
7. Starfruit
8. SQ
9. Mich
10. Astro
11. Joelle
12. AAA
13. Pax
14. Juni

RR, Kaexin: Yah man... Each of you have 2 girls and 1 boy liao. Perfect ler..
happy.gif

Leftbraini: You saw me? Where were you? I thot I only met Ecmom there..
Thanks for the compliment.. But you are too kind, I was only in shorts and t-shirt wor..

Star: It's super easy to use.. Show you next time..

AAA: umm... I said a few words to you even b4 Ecmom?
I am in grey top &amp; short too... I said: need to rush my gal for art class...

Leftbraini: Yah, pls do intro yourself.. I spoke to 2 other mums there.. I didn't really take note of the clothing, so am not sure which one is you..
Hope to meet you again at the book fair next..
happy.gif

Hi mummies! I miss all of u here! I am so busy at work this few weeks... Will come in again when I have time... I still do catch up when I have free time.. Just enough to read... No time to reply...

Ladies, enjoy the nite out! Too bad I can't join.. Hb sure don allow...
sad.gif

Something funny happen at work... Boss ask production manager to bring me along to Italy n uk ... For some doc thing... Den I m shock... I Tot really must go , den lucky they say just kidding... If not I think I will miss the gals.. I might have chance in future... But again hb sure won't allow la... Lol! And my salary so low. How to survive overseas... But then hor, it will be veri nice if I really can go... Hahahahh

Pax: Cherry Culture 20% off everything until 17 Mar!
happy.gif
But I don't have anything to buy at the moment..

Yvonne: Good that you're enjoying the job..
happy.gif
When there's a chance to go, don't worry, we'll help you think of "reasons" to tell Nick.. Heheheh.. ;)

Its a HOT SUNDAY!! Thot of gg kite flying but bian still not waken fr nap.

hihi Yvonne, long time to see. so nice to hear tat u r enjoying ur work. So now not SAHM...its FTWM!!

Kaexin &amp; AAA, I did intro myself!
Guess it is fast n fury :p

Ya hope to get to the fair too ;)

Compass point having Capsule Carnival ...
$5 power rangers jungle fury figurines UP$ 24.95

i am so tired just woke up from my nap, we went to the traka bb fair this am, finally bought a steraliser to replace. and you know what else i bought i bought a stroller.

SQ: u saw what i wrote?? hb not too pleased but i convinvced him!!! i think i am crazy too.

Such a hot afternoon.

Back